The whole world belongs to us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia RPG Forum

2 posters

By the book... (Germany and N.Italy only)

Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Cantidad de envíos : 663

By the book... (Germany and N.Italy only) - Page 4 Empty Re: By the book... (Germany and N.Italy only)

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:18 am

Ah, the park! Feliciano always enjoyed the park. It was so beautiful, especially at sunset! Everything just seemed to pop; the colors, the smells, the feel of the cool evening air...everything was just nice! And the flowers were always so beautiful!

He gripped Ludwig's hand tightly, glancing around at all the colors around them, humming happily to himself. He was glad Ludwig wanted to go on this walk with him! For a moment, the Italian was worried he would say no, but the walk was nice! And they were even holding hands! Touch was always a big thing for the Italian; it just seemed to make things more personal with physical contact! Ludwig holding his hand only made his heart flip in the most happy of ways. Ludwig had even started it! It was like the hugs and kisses all over again!

"Ve~ It's really pretty out tonight~ Too bad we couldn't've played soccer! Maybe tomorrow, though!" Feliciano began to swing their clasped hands gently back and forth, glancing up at the German before giving him a bright smile. "Eh heh~ But, um, thank you for the date, Ludwig! Even if it didn't help you figure anything out, it was still a lot of fun!" A slight blush joined the smile on his cheeks, more giggles erupting from the brunet. "Maybe we can do it again soon?"
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Cantidad de envíos : 583

By the book... (Germany and N.Italy only) - Page 4 Empty Re: By the book... (Germany and N.Italy only)

Post by Ludwig / Germany Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:40 pm

Ludwig walked close to Feliciano, kind of hiding their clasped hands between their body's so it was not to obvious that they were actually sharing affection by holding hands. But once they entered the park the blond scoot slightly away from his friend to give him more personal space. Still holding the other's hand in his he slowed down his pace and relaxed in the content silence of the park. There was nobody else here and Ludwig was glad about that.

"We can play soccer an other day." He answered. "It is more important that you got your homework done."
    Ludwig glanced to the side with a light blush, giving Feliciano's hand in his a light squeeze. "I am glad you enjoyed the d-date." It seemed he had done everything right then. Thank god for advice books! "We can still go and see a movie the upcoming weekend."

So this was what everyone was talking about with giggles and blushes? Dating? Being with someone you like and spending time with that one special person. Ludwig actually felt rather comfortable. It was easier to think about when they were alone and the tall man didn't need to focus on what everyone else around them could possibly think right now. The time with Feliciano felt precious and right. As if Ludwig was always searching for this. As if he had found something he didn't know he was missing.
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:15 pm

So, they would have a second date after all? Ludwig did say they could see a movie together later! Ah, but they saw movies together before they were dating...well, before they were kind of dating...well, before the kiss, at least! Feliciano would just have to ask Ludwig later! "Eh heh, I want to watch a movie! It would be fun~ And then we could go out and eat again! Oh, we don't have to get pasta again though, ve. Ludwig can pick next time!"

He gave Ludwig's hand a return squeeze, grasping it tightly and still smiling brightly up at the blond. Even if they weren't dating yet, he was still happy! It was nice being with Ludwig no matter what! The brunet would just have to be patient until the blond gave his complete answer! He could wait!

"Oh, I almost forgot!" Feliciano stopped, grabbing the German's other hand. "Did Ludwig have a good time, too?" He fidgeted a bit, looking down and absent-mindedly running his fingers over Ludwig's. "I-I mean...Ludwig did a lot for me tonight, so I'm really happy! But I mean, I didn't do much for Ludwig at all, so...I wanna make sure Ludwig is happy, too!" He glanced back up, smile turning a bit bashful.
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:48 pm

"Oh, it actually was more work then a usual meeting..." Ludwig stopped walking and frowned, staring at the ground. Did he enjoy himself this evening? "But... It was fun, yes." He turned his head towards Feliciano and gave him a shy glance. Did his friend expect him to do anything now? Maybe a move like the hugs they had shared this afternoon? Ludwig let his notes run through his mind, searching for what to do. Was it proper to share affections after the first date? Maybe it was since they were kind of still dating right now.

"Feliciano... I am not really sure if I am doing it right." He smiled lightly at his friend. "You see. I never dated before, so I can't really tell if this is a good date or not." he turned further towards Feliciano and took both his hands in his own, holding them firmly.
    "I belief you if you say you enjoyed it, and so did I, but I guess you have more... e-expertise then me." Ludwig's blush spread and he glanced to the side, fixing his glance at the cobblestones on the way. "So I guess we should decide if we keep d-dating or just keep going as casual friends, right?"

Ludwig kind of knew he was talking nonsense, but it still helped him to get used to the situation. He bashfully smiled down at the other one, hoping he was able to be helpful in this situation.
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:55 am

"Eh heh, then I'm glad Ludwig had fun! Because I had a lot of fun, and I want Ludwig to have fun, too!" His smile grew bright--the date went well then, if they both had fun! That was all that mattered when it came down to things, right?

Feliciano had to thinking about what the German had said, Ludwig's words turning to riddles in his head as the blond spoke. "Oh? U-um..." The Italian looked down at their clasped hands, swinging them a bit as he thought, fidgets taking over again. "U-um...well, I think Ludwig did a good job, at least! So, I think it's right and you're doing it right!" Of course, Feliciano hadn't had any experience himself, but everything had felt right, so it had to be right! Well, except when Ludwig would act strange, but that was just Ludwig over-thinking things, so that wasn't wrong either.

"But, um...ve...I-I w-would like to go on like this, I guess! I mean...um...the dating! I like it, I really like spending time with Ludwig like this!" So many things had happened in one day! It was hard to keep track of them all in his mind. He had never really thought of being with Ludwig this way...but he always wanted to be with Ludwig before. Even before the kiss, he liked spending time with the German a lot! And he always really liked the hugs, and going out to eat, and talking with him...so maybe he always liked Ludwig like this?

"Oh, but! Ludwig doesn't have to answer now! I mean, it's up to Ludwig, ve!" He nodded, mostly to himself, smiling as a small blush spread across his cheeks. "We can just be friends too! A-As long as I can be with Ludwig, I'm happy!" Feliciano looked back up at his friend's face, smiling more and giving a slight giggle at the embarrassed blush that matched his own. It was kind of cute!

"Ah." The Italian gave the hands a slight squeeze as he reached up on his tip-toes, placing a gentle kiss on the corner of Ludwig's mouth. "...It's...a "thank you" kiss!" The Italian gave another small giggle, looking up at the blond with a smile. "Thank you for taking me out! Even if we just stay friends, I still had a lot of fun!"
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:35 pm

Feliciano's words confused Ludwig even more. So he didn't mind? Maybe he didn't like Ludwig enough to build up a lovers relationship? Then just the friendship they were used to have? Ludwig didn't know if it could be like it is was before the kisses and this date. Everything seemed to be turned upside down in his world. Friends became lovers, meetings became dates and kisses felt so good.

Just like the kiss Feliciano placed onto the corner of his mouth, soft and gentle, and yet even this brief touch send a thrill down Ludwig's spine, the memories of this afternoon popped back into his mind. As if the kisses and hugs had been only moments ago. How could this mostly useless Italian have so much affect on him? No, this didn't feel like normal friendship at all. But was this how love felt? Ludwig really couldn't tell. His knowledge of this emotions and affections were so almost nonexistent.

"A thank you kiss?" Ludwig caught Feliciano's glance with his own, swallowing down his uneasiness and grasped the others hands stronger in his own. "hm... I can not tell the difference..." His words turned into mumbles but he didn't break the eye contact. "The kiss had the same affect on me then the kisses we shared earlier today..."
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:16 pm

"The difference?" Feliciano looked up at his friends, brown eyes wide as he absorbed what Ludwig was trying to say. "Between...a "thank you" kiss and...the kiss from earlier?" The Italian tilted his head, inspecting his tall friend. Ludwig...really didn't know the difference?

...he could help but giggle a bit, smiling up at the blond brightly. "But Ludwig, there's lot's of different kinds of kisses~" The brunet began to swing their hands again, humming as he thought. "I mean, there...ve..." He paused, trying to think how to explain. It was hard to say in words, wasn't it?

After a moment of debate, Feliciano reached up on his tip-toes, placing a quick kiss on both of the German's cheeks. "Like, that! That's a greeting kiss! And~" He jumped up on his toes again, placing another slightly longer kiss to one cheek. "...and that's a thank you kiss~ And~ Um..."

The Italian gave the hands a squeeze, taking a step closer to the German and pulling Ludwig down a bit to his height, placing a kiss on his lips.

Feliciano broke away after a moment, enjoying the tingling sensation on his lips, smiling and blushing brightly. "Eh heh~ And that's um...an "I love you" kiss!"
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:00 am

What the hell was Feliciano doing again? Kissing him like that IN A PUBLIC PLACE! Ludwig couldn't belief it, but yet he was not able to move away, the sensation of every light kiss burned on his skin and made his cheeks explode with a fierce blush.

Once these soft and delicious lips touched his own, already for the third time this day, Ludwig's mind run blank again and he scooted closer to his friend. Forgotten were the location and the fact that he hasn't yet decided if he wanted to keep dating the little Italian. He didn't even notice that the street lights along the way switched on to lighten up the park for this night.

Ludwig smiled down at Feliciano, inching closer. "To be honest..." he spoke low, admiring the glimmer that the lights drew into golden eyes. "I still can't tell the difference..." The blond really couldn't tell. All these kisses sent warm thrills down his spine and made his skin tingle. "But maybe this 'lovers kiss' is the most enjoyable."

With this Ludwig closed the space between their faces and brushes a kiss back onto Feliciano's warm lips. He kept the others hands his, holding them as if he would never want to let go. And maybe he really didn't want to let go of this man. His best friend that slowly started to grow in Ludwig's heart to become his lover.
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:12 am

Feliciano supposed that it didn't matter if Ludwig could tell the difference between the kisses or not (even if there was a difference!); all he knew is that the "lover's kiss" was definitely the most enjoyable.

He gripped the other's hands tightly, eyelids fluttering close as Ludwig drew nearer, warmth spreading throughout his body from the first touch of lips. It was nice when he got to kiss Ludwig, but he had to say, getting kisses from Ludwig felt...so good. Good enough to make him feel light-headed and to make his knees feel week, and good enough to send a tremble down his spine, the tingling in his lips traveling all the way to his toes.

It was such a simple gesture, but held so many wonderful feelings! Feliciano couldn't help but move closer to the blond, leaning into the kiss to feel more of Ludwig's lips on his own, gripping the hands like a lifeline. Ludwig as his lover...he had never imagined that their friendship would come to this, but as they stood there kissing, Feliciano had to wonder how he could've managed without these kisses and these wonderful feelings before.

It just felt...natural to be like this. And he wondered why he never realized it before.
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:39 pm

Ludwig hummed as Feliciano leaned in, his hands moved to the small of the other's back in own accord, his own hands still holding his friends smaller ones. He tilted his head to brush his lips tenderly against Feliciano's and drew the other's slender body closer. It was as if the world around them doesn't exist for them, just two joined heart and their feelings for each other.

He defiantly wanted this. This touch and the sensations he felt. Feliciano in his arms, kissing him like this, being together as lovers and not just as friends. In this moment his mind was calling a clear 'YES'. Dating, touching, kissing, hugging. If it was just this, then Ludwig really wanted it. When they were just for themselves it felt so much easier to be close and holding each other like this.

A light chill of evening air blew over Ludwig's cheek and reminded him of where they were. He suddenly moved back and broke the kiss with an embarrassed blush. "Ah... I, um, I think this is not the right location for affection." He let go of Feliciano's left hand but kept his right one in his own. "We should go home, it feels like it got really late and we need to be rested for class tomorrow."

Ludwig started to walk on with strong steps, dragging his friend behind him. he had to fight down his blush and when they were back at the dorm he might even need a shower.
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:36 am

The kiss was broken so suddenly; Feliciano barely had the time to let out a whine of disappointment before the German had begun to drag him away, the poor brunet tripping over his own feet for a moment as he struggled to catch up. "A-ah! Wait, Ludwig, don't run, ve!"

Despite the surprise at the sudden break away, Feliciano couldn't help but smile as the previous kiss lingered on his lips, his heart still doing flips and his body still warmed by the touch, cheeks as bright a red as the German's own. He really hoped that if they started dating (if they weren't dating already? He was still confused) there could be a lot more of THAT!

He looked down at their clasped hands as he was dragged along, unable to keep the grin off his lips and the laughter from escaping his chest, feeling extremely light and extremely happy. "Eh heh heh~ I guess we should be rested for class and everything!"

Feliciano was really starting to like this...not that he didn't like it before, but the confusion had left, replaced with unbridled bliss. He wanted to be with Ludwig like this, he didn't want it to be any other way anymore!
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:09 pm

"Yes. Maybe it was not such a good idea to date in the middle of the week." Ludwig slowed down his steps as they left the park and reached the street. "If it would be weekend now we would have more time. Then we could go and spend some time in a bar, having a beer or a cocktail." He turned his head, glancing over to Feliciano.

"I would like to have more time and deepen the date in conversation. I mean, sorting things out by talking about it." One more advice he had gotten out of a book. Talk about your problems to sort them out. But was dating a problem? It didn't feel like it. Though there were still a lot of open questions and Ludwig would like to have answers. Maybe he would be able to find answers when he kept dating his Italian friend?

Ludwig let go of Feliciano's hand and opened the huge front door of the dorm, stepping into the building. He held the door open to the other so he could enter too. "I will stay you company until your room and then leave you alone to retire."
    He closed the door behind his friend and was glad that the hallways were quiet and empty right now, so nobody would see them and ask disturbing questions.
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:12 am

"Eh heh~ Then we can have a longer date on the weekend, right?" Feliciano was to happy to question if they were dating or not anymore; all he knew is that he wanted to get closer to Ludwig than he had a chance to before!

The Italian scooted closer when they finally got back to the dorm and Ludwig had let go of his hand, brushing against the blond's arm for the physical connection. "More time? Ve...well, we could do something on the weekend, like Ludwig said! Or we could just talk after class tomorrow! Oh, or are we going to play soccer instead? We could do both!"

Feliciano almost whined out loud when he spotted the door to his room; he didn't want the date to end already! He wanted to spend more time with Ludwig! "Ve...but, I guess we have time later to talk, si?" The brunet wasn't sure what the German wanted to talk about...but at least that meant they would be spending more time together in the future!

He stopped when they reached his door, turning around to face the tall blond, taking his hands in his own. "Eh heh heh~ But, I had a lot of fun anyways~ Grazie again! It's fun being with Ludwig like this!" He looked up at the German, giving him a bright smile.
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:52 pm

"I think I said it more then one time this evening. We can go and see a movie at Saturday. When we go and see it in the afternoon we can go to a bar afterwards and spend some more time together." Ludwig turned his head towards Felicinao as the smaller one grasped his hands and held then gently. "It can be a second date if you want to."

The blond turned his head, glancing at the floor for a moment. He knew what had to come now. Feliciano had taught him in the park that there were different kinds of kisses, and now that they were about to separate for today it was time for the 'good night kiss'. Even if Ludwig still couldn't tell the difference he didn't mind to kiss the Italian again.

Okay, Feliciano had kissed his cheeks, the corner of his mouth and his lips as 'thank you', 'greeting' and 'lovers' kiss. So, which places were left to kiss goodnight?
    Ludwig turned his head back to face Feliciano. Then he let go of his hands and placed them on his cheeks, gently stroking his thumbs over the others cheekbones. "I w-would really like to keep dating you..."

A light smile tugged on the corner of his mouth as he leaned down and placed a soft kiss on the other's forehead. "Good night Feliciano. Have pleasant dreams and a restful night." Then he drew back and let go of his friends face. "We'll meet tomorrow before class."
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:53 am

Feliciano didn't know what to make of Ludwig's momentary silence, but he didn't have much time to dwell on it before the German's hands were on his cheeks, blue eyes shyly glancing into his own. The kiss wasn't a complete surprise, not like the first kiss of the night, but that didn't stop a blush from rising on the brunet's cheeks, the Italian giggling happily at the small gesture of affection.

"Eh heh~ I would like to keep dating Ludwig, too!" He bounced up on his toes, giving the German a return kiss on the check, smiling up at him as he cracked open the door to his room. "Ve~ Buona notte, good night, Ludwig, and thanks again! Tonight made me really happy!" He slipped into his room, peeking his head out at the blond a final time. "I'll see you before class then, si? Sweet dreams, ve~"

Feliciano closed the door, letting his hand rest on the doorknob for a moment as his mind whirled, catching up with the events from the day.

He...and Ludwig were dating!

The Italian drifted to his bed, falling face first into the pillows.

They were really dating now!

He had never expected the day to turn out like it had...but he was glad it did! Dating, really dating! His best friend! Things had moved so quickly; they had been friends for a long time, but now they were really dating! Feliciano almost didn't know what to think!

But if he knew anything, he knew that the happiness he was feeling right now was probably the best feeling in the whole world!
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:37 pm

Ludwig turned and slowly walked back to his own room once Feliciano had closed the door. His head slightly hurt and his mind was full with thoughts he needed to sort out. Hugs, kisses and dates. Topics the stern blond was not fond of. Opening the door he walked into his room and glanced at the pile of books on his table. It was not like he was lost and left alone with his disturbing thoughts. He could still relay on the written down knowledge and advice of others.

He took a seat on his desk and switched on the light. This night was short for Ludwig, filled with pages of written down notes and learning about dating, affections and partnership. He was about to start a relationship, and he wanted to be as informed as possible.

~~~

The next morning was not pleasant for Ludwig. He had only two hours of sleep and even more questions then before he had started his studying about human interactions. Ludwig just took a short shower and had a cup of coffee. He didn't even took the time to get a proper breakfast before he stuffed together what he needed for his first class. Biology. At least not a hard class. But yet a class he shared with Felicinao.

Ludwig arrived at the classroom on time, the door was still locked and a few of his classmates and other students were waiting in front of it. Feliciano was not there yet. A part of Ludwig was glad about that. It would give him a little bit more time to relax before he would meet up with his friend. On the other hand he had a slight pit of worry in the back of his head. What if the Italian had slept over and he had to get him? Then they both would be late.
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:17 pm

Feliciano wasn't much of an early bird, and mornings were never kind to him. He woke up late--as he did almost every morning; sleep was just so much better than waking up--and he clung to the lingering warmth of his bed, hesitant to leaving and starting his day. Why did his first class have to be biology? It was one of the worst possible ways to start someone's day!

Only when he started dozing off again did the Italian remember who he had his first class with.

He sat up in bed like he had just been shocked, falling back almost immediately into the sheets when he was struck by a spell of dizziness from trying to get up too quickly. Oh no, Ludwig would kill him if he was late again! And the brunet did have a long standing record of being late.

The Italian sat up for a second time, hopping out of bed and rummaging through his closet for his uniform, brushing out his hair at the same time he slid on his pants and shirt. A quick run to the bathroom to brush his teeth, and a moment of desperately shoving all his schoolbooks and supplies into his backpack, and the Italian was out of his room in minutes, a piece of toast in his mouth as breakfast and struggling to carry his heavy backpack and art portfolio to class.

He stumbled up to the classroom door, surprisingly before the teacher arrived for once. It didn't take him long to spot the tall blond, smiling through his toast as he ran up to the other.

"Ludwig~" Feliciano finished the last bite of his breakfast, setting down his bags to smile up at the German. "Buon giorno, Ludwig~ Ve~"
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:09 pm

Ludwig looked up at the sound of Feliciano's voice, a light blush creeping onto his cheeks. The professor had just arrived and was about to unlock the door. "Good morning, I am surprised you made it on time." The blond nodded at his friend as greeting before he took a tissue out of his backpack and held it out to the other. "Wipe off your face, you don't want to sit in class all morning with crumbles on your face, right?"

He waited a moment longer until the other students had followed the professor into the classroom before he turned to Feliciano giving him a shy smile. "Did you sleep well? You look a bit messy." Ludwig reached out and fixed the other's tie. "I didn't get much sleep myself last night. I had a lot of things to think about." He took Feliciano's backpack to carry it for him and turned towards the classroom door."Maybe we should stay together during the break between the morning classes and talk a little bit."

With this he walked into the classroom and took a seat on his usual place, pulling out a chair for Feliciano next to him. Hopefully he could follow the professors words when the other was sitting next to him. Ludwig's head was still so full of thoughts about yesterday and this young, breakable relationship they were about to build up.
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:25 am

"Ve~ I tried my best to get here on time! Isn't Ludwig proud?" Feliciano beamed up at the German--Ludwig had noticed he was on time! Even something so small couldn't help but make the Italian smile.

"Ah!" He took the tissue from the German, quickly wiping off the crumbs from his toast of his face. "Grazie, Ludwig!" The Italian allowed the blond to fuss over him; after all, Ludwig did it almost every day. If he wasn't scolding him for being late, that is, but he wasn't late today! "I slept well~" Almost too well, considering how long it took him to get up this morning! "I had a lot of nice dreams, too!"

Feliciano loosened up the tie a bit after Ludwig fixed it (it was too tight and too stuffy like that!), looking back up at Ludwig with a smile. "I want to spend break with you! And we can talk, I don't mind! I like talking with Ludwig! Ve~"

The brunet followed the blond, humming and skipping--suddenly biology didn't seem too bad! He took his spot next to Ludwig, glancing over at him with a smile. This had to be a good day; there were so many new things to find out about this "going out" with Ludwig stuff! He turned around as the professor began class

...but it never failed; as soon as the professor had opened his mouth, Feliciano was gone, completely bored. There were...just too many hard words! And he talked too fast, and Feliciano didn't understand anything he was saying! His notes soon turned to doodles, the Italian struggling hard to stay awake already. And his bed had been so warm that morning too...
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:17 pm

Ludwig fully focused on the words that the teacher spoke, writing down the most important lectures into his notebook. So he could use it as backup for possible upcoming homework. The lesson was easy to follow for Ludwig and his page of notes was filled quite soon. He turned his head to ask Feliciano if he might want to get some notes too. Maybe the Italian would need them more then Ludwig did.

But Feliciano seemed not very interested in class. He was obviously dozing off again. How could he manage to be tired again? He just slept though the whole night! Even Ludwig was able to focus, even if he didn't get much sleep. Ludwig sighed and wanted to reach over, lightly shaking the other's shoulder to get his attention back to class. But the blond stopped in motion as he looked closer at his friend. The Italian was leaning back in his chair, one hand holding a pencil lazily and the other arm was hanging limp next to Ludwig, the hand hidden under the surface of their desk.

It was so tempting. Ludwig just needed to move a bit and do it. Nobody would notice. He always had a place in the back of the class were none of the other students would distract him. He took a deep breath and shifted lightly closer to his friend, his hand darting out towards the other. Then he turned his head and stared right ahead, pretending to focus on the lessons as his hand touched Feliciano's, their fingers intertwining. He gave the smaller hand in his own a gentle squeeze, trying to coax his attention back to the professor.
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:14 am

Hm?

The Italian blinked a bit, slowly breaking from his lecture-induced daze as something gently brushed against his free hand. And the daze was completely broken when he felt a warm palm against his, fingers finding their way around each other as the other hand gave him a small squeeze.

Feliciano glanced down at the hands for a moment before looking to the blond's face, brows still furrowed in concentration as he listened to the professor's lesson, but the small hint of a blush on his cheeks, almost visual proof that Ludwig had reached out for the Italian on purpose.

And...Feliciano couldn't be happier!

The Italian turned his head back to the teacher, his heart doing flips in his chest. They were holding hands! They were holding hands! Not that they hadn't held hands before (like the very night before this!), but there was something about the action that made the bubbly brunet even more cheerful, any thoughts of sleep gone from his mind. Ludwig had reached out for him! They were really dating and everything!

He gave the hand a return squeeze of his own, smiling brightly as he stared ahead at the teacher, although his thoughts were not on biology at all.
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:38 pm

Ludwig noticed immediately that Feliciano's attention had turned back to class. He could let go now. There was no need to hold the other's hand any longer. Why didn't he let go then? it was as if Ludwig's hand wanted to stay like this. Holding the other gently. Feliciano's palm fit so perfect into Ludwig's, the way their fingers were wrapped around each other's hand had something magical. As if they were melted together, hidden from strangers eyes under the surface of the table.

Well, there was nothing to say against holding Feliciano's hand a little bit longer, right? As long as Ludwig didn't need his hand to write something down it didn't really matter were he kept it. And nobody else would notice so Ludwig just held on his friend gently.

He took a light breath, forcing down his growing blush and slowly moved his thumb to caress the back of Feliciano's hand. How could it be possible to have such a soft and silky skin? The touch was so intimate, the warmth that rushed through Ludwig's ears felt almost as strong as it had felt during the kisses and hugs from yesterday. The blond found himself distracted and light-headed. His focus and concentration towards the lecture slipped away slowly.
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:26 am

Oh, how he wished they weren't in class anymore! It seemed to take even longer now for the time to move!

Not that he didn't mind time moving a bit slowly; being able to hold hands with Ludwig was so nice! It make him feel so good, unable to keep the wide grin off his face no matter how hard he tried to look like a good and attentive student, head in the clouds as he stared absently ahead. This was so wonderful, so awesome! Ludwig had always sat next to him, but just this holding hands! It made his day so much brighter!

Feliciano just wished that they weren't in class! Then he could hug Ludwig too! And possible do some more kissing like they had last night! He couldn't wait to try more of those, ah, he wished time would move faster! He wanted to spend more time with Ludwig, not more time in class! Well, at least not this class!

The Italian couldn't stop from squirming a bit in his chair, his excitement getting to him as his head was slowly lost in fantasies. He still wanted to hug Ludwig so much! The rubs to the back of his hand only sent little shivers of happiness up his arm, the brunet gripping the hand more tightly.
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:15 pm

Somehow it felt like this class was over way faster then usually. Ludwig had held on Feliciano's hand all the time while he was listening to the words his professor spoke. It was harder to focus on the lesson with the other so close, but the blond could still follow it all. He would just have to work harder on his homework this afternoon.

Once the bell rang Ludwig let go of Feliciano's hand and stood up from his chair. He glanced over to the Italian next to him and gave him a shy smile before he stuffed his notebook and pencil-case back into his bag. "My next class is writing. You will have art then, right?" Ludwig spoke without looking at the smaller man. Their next classes would be different so they had to separate and go to different classrooms.

"We still have 20 minutes until the next class, so let us go to the main hall and have a coffee." Ludwig walked through the class into the direction of the door, taking care that Feliciano was right next to him. "We can also talk a little bit."
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:30 am

Finally! The class was over! Feliciano didn't take in much of the lesson, and it was still nasty biology, but it was probably already his favorite class of the day now, by far! Maybe even better than art!

...well, maybe on the same level as art!

He knew Ludwig would have to let go of his hand eventually, but that didn't stop him from wanting to pout when he finally did. But, the small smile Ludwig gave him made up from the loss of his touch, the Italian unable to stop a radiant smile of his own, quickly stuffing his belongings into his bag.

The brunet nodded at the question; his art class was next, which was particularly the reason he was lugging his portfolio around with him at the moment. He took a few quick steps to keep up with Ludwig, walking a little closer to him than he normally did.

"I want to get coffee! The coffee at the main hall is pretty good, too!" Feliciano hummed happily as they left the classroom, bumping a bit into Ludwig as he tried to avoid the students bustling pass him. "And we can talk too! Does Ludwig have something he wants to talk about?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 10:28 pm