The whole world belongs to us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia RPG Forum

2 posters

By the book... (Germany and N.Italy only)

Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Cantidad de envíos : 583

By the book... (Germany and N.Italy only) Empty By the book... (Germany and N.Italy only)

Post by Ludwig / Germany Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:21 pm

'Feliciano Vargas' This name was written onto the little board next to the door Ludwig was standing in front of. The blond frowned and stared at the letters of the name. He reached up and readjusted the glasses on his nose. The little Italian had a few nice curls and decorations added to the ends of some letters, making the name look artistic and pretty. Ludwig gave a slight shook of his head and let out a sigh. How did his little friend always get these weird ideas? Such a waste of time. But yet... It did look nice in some way. Maybe just because it had been Feliciano himself who had decorated his own name on the board.

Ludwig took a deep breath and adjusted the biology book he had under his arm, holding it close to his side. Feliciano himself had forgotten the book in the study room after class and the taller man had come over to his room now to give it back to his best and only friend here.

"Feliciano?" Ludwig knocked a few times against the wooden door and tried to let his voice sound strong and clear despite the slight nervousness he always felt around the little Italian. "Are you home?"
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Cantidad de envíos : 663

By the book... (Germany and N.Italy only) Empty Re: By the book... (Germany and N.Italy only)

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:08 am

Feliciano dozed in a pile of paper and books; he was always so sleepy after class...and during class, and even every time he saw a textbook made him sleepy as well! Regardless of all of this, the brunet had indeed fallen asleep once again. He had been working on an art project; the etches of a charcoal portrait were sketched out on the canvas still gripped in his sleeping hands. Smudges of black were all over the Italian, his fingers completely covered in charcoal, with streaks of it across his face when he had absentmindedly scratched his cheeks in concentration.

The sound of knocking slowly brought the boy back to his senses; after first he thought it may have been his imagination, but the voice that followed was much too loud and stern to be in his dreams, right?

He propped the canvas against the wall and moved various other sketches and refrences out of his way as he dragged his feet, calling out a sleepy "Wait a second~" as he went.

"Ve...? Oh! Ludwig!" Feliciano instantly brightened up at the sight of his friend; he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes with the back of one of his hands, smiling as bright as he could at the other. "You came to visit me? I'm so happy!" He tossed his arms out wide too emphasize his joy; seeing Ludwig was really the best thing he could ask for!

"Come in, come in~ Why are you visiting? Do you want to talk? Oh, or we could go get some snacks and come back!" He dragged the other into the room without waiting for permission, closing the door behind them.

Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

By the book... (Germany and N.Italy only) Empty Re: By the book... (Germany and N.Italy only)

Post by Ludwig / Germany Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:32 am

Ludwig allowed his friend to drag him into the room but he lifted an confused eyebrow at the messy appearance of the little Italian. "You forgot your book in class earlier." He dropped the study book onto the table after shoving some of the sketches to the side to make room on the table. "I came over to bring it back."

The tall blond observed Feliciano's room with a stern face and picked a pair of PJ pants up to fold them and put them away in the nightstand before he started to make up the bed. "You look like you have been sleeping." Organizing the smaller ones room had started to become a habit of the tall blond. Since Feliciano didn't do it himself, Ludwig felt like he was kind of responsible for his friends comfort.

"Shouldn't you do homework instead?" Ludwig turned his head to Feliciano and gave him a questionable glance. But he couldn't keep his eyes on the Italian to long and turned back to finish up the bed.
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:12 pm

"I did? Ah, grazie, Ludwig~ Thanks so much for that! I'll need it later!" The Italian didn't even realize he had left the book; in all honestly, biology was the class that made him the sleepiest! And math, too. He must have left it when he wandered out of the classroom in a daze.

Feliciano watched as he friend started to straighten up his room, a small smile on his face as he watched the blond. He couldn't even count the numerous times Ludwig had scolded him for the mess; eventually the scoldings just fizzled down and the German would just clean up automatically without much comment. "Ah, I was taking a siesta! Ludwig is so smart, how did you know that?" The brunet bounced around the room, trying to stay out of Ludwig's way. "I swear you can read my mind sometimes!"

He tilted his head at the mention of homework, a little frown forming on his face that such things had to be mentioned had to be mentioned when the German actually visited him in his own room for once! "Ve...Ludwig works too much! But if it makes you feel better, I WAS doing homework! See, see?"

The Italian jumped on the newly made bed, reaching for the canvas that had fallen behind it. "I was working on an art project, see?" He showed the sketchy lines to the other, the vauge outline of a man etched onto the page. "I have to draw a portrait of someone~ I was working! Ve...but then working made me sleepy!" He continued to smile his signature carefree smile at the blond, plopping back on the bed to sit on the edge. "So don't get mad, Ludwig! I was being good!"
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:54 am

"I told you more then one time to focus on all of your classes and not just on art." Ludwig didn't even look at his friends and he picked up the shattered pieces of paper from the floor and piled them up on Feliciano's desk. "Everything you learn here will be important for the rest of your life." He organized the papers onto a neat pile and turned around to observe the room for anymore mess before he turned his attention to Feliciano's sketch.

Ludwig tilted his head and walked closer to the bed. "It looks a little bit plain." To be honest, Ludwig didn't have much knowledge about the details of art and for him the drawing looked fine, just because his little friend had made it. But he also would never just praise something without also giving critic. Not even something that was made by Feliciano. "Maybe you should not just paint it out of your head. Imagination can be odd."

There wasn't much other students on the campus that would talk to Ludwig and Feliciano was actually the only one that the tall blond really enjoyed to talk to. If the Italian would need company, Ludwig would stay. Maybe he could help his friend with finishing his homework.
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:28 am

"Aw, but I really like art, Ludwig!" Feliciano scooted back onto the bed, crossing his legs and propping the canvas on his knees, grabbing his piece of charcoal and beginning to sketch again. "And of course it doesn't look like anything right now, silly~ It's not finished." He tapped the side of his forehead with a finger, giving his friend a bright smile. "But it's all up here, I promise! I think it'll look nice when it's done~"

The stick began to slide across the paper again, Feliciano looking up at Ludwig as he drew. "But I like art a lot, Ludwig! It doesn't make me sleepy like my other classes, bleh!" The Italian stuck out his tongue for a moment, thinking of his math grades. There was just something about numbers that didn't like him! English was okay but boring sometimes...and biology was really hard, but at least learning about some things was fun? But other things about biology were really gross, and that wasn't so fun, but numbers! Numbers were never fun at all!

"And art you don't really have tests, and you get to imagine and draw beautiful things~ It's really nice!" Feliciano began to hum a tune to himself, focusing more on his drawing as he began to flesh out the sketch, quickly molding it into someone recognizable. "And everyone can do art, even if they don't know it yet! That's why I love it!" He looked back up at the German, pausing for a moment before tilting his head, smiling stretching even wider. "Right? It's nice, right?"
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:58 am

Ludwig reached over and pulled up a chair, sitting on it the wrong way, with the back of it between his legs while he hugged the back of the chair. For some unknown reason he felt oddly comfortable around Feliciano. It seemed so easy to relax with the Italian around him. Even if his little friend was mostly rambling over useless things, his high vice with the adorable accent made Ludwig feeling at ease whenever ha heard it.

"It is okay to have a hobby or do something you really enjoy." Ludwig rested his chin on the top of the back of the chair, looking at his friend while the small Italian kept working on his sketch. "But you should still also pay attention to other things that need to be done."

A moment long Ludwig pondered if he should comment on the black strains of charcoal on Feliciano's face, but since his friend was not done with sketching yet it wouldn't make sense to let him clean his face now.

Besides... His face looks pretty cute this way.

Ludwig's eyes widen a little bit and he could almost feel the heat of a blush creeping onto his cheeks. He swallowed and gave a slight shook of his head to get these weird and embarrassing thoughts out of his head. Feliciano was his best and probably only friend. He should not think stupid things like that about him.
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:49 pm

"But, but! Art is important, too! Art makes people happy and smile, and that's always important!" He pouted up at the German; sometimes Ludwig was just too serious about things! "I'm just not good at all that other stuff, but I want to make people happy with my drawings!" Feliciano paused, giving the other a small and bashful smile. "But...I guess I have to pass my classes or I wont be able to do things like soccer!"

The Italian peeked at Ludwig from over his canvas, smile still on his lips. "And that's why I'm really grateful that Ludwig helps me study! Even though it would be a lot easier if Ludwig just let me copy~" He giggles to himself, knowing that the German did not approve of any acts of dishonesty like cheating off of his homework. He had quickly learned not to ask to copy papers (even though he had tried a few times), but it was still fun to tease once in a while.

Feliciano tilted his head at the canvas, giving a quick glance at his friend before starting to draw again, now adding more details and shading to the drawing, hands moving slowly and delicately across the canvas as he was careful not to miss any details. "I promise, I'll do my other homework too! It's just...not fun, Ludwig! You're much better at that kind of stuff than me! You get all good grades, and everyone always looks up to you...Ve, I wish I could do that sometimes!" The Italian let out an over dramatic sigh, trying to pout despite the smile that lingered at the corner of his lips.
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:19 pm

Ludwig frowned, turning his head to look at the window, away from his friend. "If you state it like that it sounds like I am superman..." He was not used to be praised, even if Feliciano seemed to do that quite a lot. "It is not much of a matter to get good grades, I am just working hard."

"The weather is nice. When we are done with your homework we could go out and play soccer, now that you mention it." Soccer was one of his favorite things to do with the Italian. They used to have so much fun running after the ball and Feliciano's hair would get all messy and he always became so flushed and sweaty. And the way his curl would bounce up and down when he was chasing after Ludwig trying to get a goal...

Damn this thoughts again. Ludwig kept finding himself with his mind slipping away, loosing himself in distracting thoughts about Feliciano. This habit was quite a bother, especially in class.

"Is your drawing almost done?" Ludwig started to become slightly impatient. "I am sure you still have Biology to do, since you didn't have your book here."
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:02 am

"But Ludwig is like a superman! Or something like that, you can do anything and do it really good! I'm jealous, ve~" The Italian looked at the German in profile, tilting his head for a second before letting his hand glide back over the canvas. "I'm not good at much of anything! Well, I guess I'm pretty good at drawing and cooking, but Ludwig is good at everything!" He smiled, humming a bit to himself. "I'm glad Ludwig is my friend, Ludwig always can help me out with I'm in a pinch!"

Feliciano smiled at the thought of playing soccer with the German; he loved soccer, and the German was really good at it! He had always had a natural knack for the sport, despite his almost phenomenal streak of bad luck and clumsiness. However, soccer was the exception to that rule, and Ludwig was always good competition. The brunet loved to see his friend actually let lose; soccer was one of the times that the German actually seemed happy! In his opinion, Ludwig should let lose more in other situations, he would be much happier!

"E-Eh?" He looked up from the drawing, almost surprised at the question. The Italian looked back down, biting his lip at the picture. "It's almost done..." Another glance was aimed at the German before he started to draw again, squirming a bit. "I'll do Biology, I promise! As long as Ludwig helps me~"
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:23 pm

"Being good at everything is not much fun actually." Ludwig sighed, resting his chin on the back of the chair again. "And you don't have much friends either, but I am sure that later, when you are done with collage, the hard work will pay you back."

Ludwig looked at his friend, waiting for him to finish his drawing. There was not much Ludwig could help the Italian with as long as he was still working on his art homework. The tall blond was not good at art. He was used to work hard with his hands, projects like mechanics or tough work like gardening worked out well under Ludwig's care. But the delicate deed of art failed on him.

"I am already done with my Biology homework. It is not hard actually. Just a little bit research. When we work on yours together, we will be done soon." Ludwig kept his focus on Feliciano, adoring how serious his friend could be when we was working on something he was actually enjoying. "I saw you dozing off in Biology class. Did you even pay any kind of attention?"
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:39 am

"Ve, but working too hard isn't good either! You should take some time to yourself too, you know! Ludwig is strong and smart, but there are limits, you know!" Feliciano knew that Ludwig wasn't much of a social butterfly, but friends where important, too! He wished that the German wouldn't be so serious all the time. If only everyone could get along, everything would me much better was what the brunet believed; of course, sometimes the Italian wasn't much better off. He had his big brother and people like Antonio, but he also got bullied a lot.

But that's why Ludwig was his favorite person. He could protect him from all the bullies, and helped him with a lot of other stuff too!

"Biology is hard! There's so many terms and they make my head spin and I can't remember them that well! And then the teacher keeps saying more and more big words and then my head starts to hurt and I get sleepy because that room is so warm in the afternoon..." He paused again, holding out the picture to give it a scrutinizing eye. Feliciano wasn't one to pay attention to detail, but when it involved art, it was almost as if he became a different person. Of course, he would still smile as his hands glided over canvas with whatever medium he was using, but he would pay attention to the smallest detail, making sure everything fit together perfectly.

"Hm..." His eyes flashed from the canvas to Ludwig for another moment before he broke out in a wide smile. "It's done!" He turned the canvas around to show the other; a perfect bust of the blond himself. Every detail was accounted for, from the strong line of the German's jaw to the glasses that the German usually wore while he studied, soft smudges of shading bringing the picture to life. "It is much easier to do when you don't have to do it out of your mind!"
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:10 am

Ludwig glanced at the canvas with his usual stern face, tapping his index finger against the rim of his glasses to adjust then on the brig of his nose. It took just a second before his expression changed, Ludwig's mouth slightly opened in a silent gasp his eyes widened and an unwanted blush coloured his usually pale cheeks in a soft shade of pink.

"Eh, Eh... F-Feliciano..." Ludwig didn't really know what to say. The drawing was surely beautiful and perfect in every little detail. But the blond was not sure if he himself would be a fitting project to be used as model for a picture drawn by a master of art. "W-Why would you draw a picture of me?"

Ludwig wanted to turn his face away and hide his embarrassing blush and uneasiness, but it seemed to be impossible to turn his eyes away from the smooth charcoal lines on the canvas that had caught his own face just so perfectly. "I am sure you could find better models then me..." The German swallowed, clearing his suddenly dry throat. "E-Especially since it is for class... Uhm. Homework..."
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:57 am

Feliciano's smile turned bashful, squirming a bit at the German's questions. In all honesty...the picture wasn't for homework at all. The Italian was supposed to be drawing a building for class; but, drawing so many straight lines was boring! Every time he would try to start the project, his mind would wander and he'd get nothing done. It was only chance that he would absent-mindedly let his hand work for itself, starting to sketch out a portrait without much thought. And, without even realizing it at first, Feliciano had started to draw his friend.

"Ve...but I like Ludwig as a model!" Ludwig was bold; strong lines, sharp angles, straight shoulders, keen eyes, almost like the buildings he was supposed to be drawing. But he was soft too, with gentle shades, rounded edges, a kind disposition. He was full of contradictions, and in Feliciano's opinion, a perfect model for art.

"You're just too modest! You're a good model! Ve, like...the statues of Rome!" He tossed one arm out wide, waving it to emphasis his point. "You have...that feel! Really really strong, but at the same time, soft! Like marble!" The Italian nodded eagerly and leaned in toward the German, mind spinning as he tried to explain himself. "Marble is stone, but it always looks soft! Ve, not that Ludwig doesn't look strong!" He flailed more desperately, stumbling over his words. "Ludwig looks really strong, but he's really nice too! That's why I like Ludwig!"
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:17 pm

Ludwig kept staring at the picture while his friend spoke, seeing it this way made perfect sense, the drawing filled out all the points Feliciano mentioned. But somehow the blond couldn't understand why the Italian would seeing him like that. The face on the canvas was unmistakable his own though. Ludwig's blush rose more with every praising word from Feliciano's lips, embarrassing thoughts starting to block his mind.

"O-Okay, that is enough!" Ludwig scoot up from his chair and rushed over to Feliciano, taking the drawing out of his hands. "Art homework is obviously done, you can now focus on something else!" The blonds' voice sounded louder as it already uses to be and he swallowed against the blush trying to remain his composure. "If you want to use me as model again, please ask me first!" Ludwig didn't notice that his last sentence kind of sounded like he would give Feliciano his permission to portrait him again as he leaned the canvas against the wall, the drawing was facing the wall so he didn't need to see it.

"Well..." He turned around and took a seat on the bed, next to "Feliciano. "What else do you have to do, expect of Biology?"
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:31 pm

"Ve?" Feliciano watched Ludwig as he took the picture out of his hands, confused by the evident blush on his friend's face. There wasn't anything to be embarrassed about, right? He just told Ludwig the truth! But...the German was always silly about things like that, anyways. "...I guess I'll ask next time, then!"

But like always, the confusion soon left the Italian; he wasn't one to dwell on issues if he could avoid them. He smiled brightly at Ludwig, crossing his legs and tilting his head as he thought of the classes he had. "Um...I think that's it!" It probably wasn't all he had, but nothing else important popped to his mind (except for his real art project, but he couldn't tell Ludwig that!). "Veee, but biology is really hard! I don't want to do all those study problems!"

He let himself fall back onto the bed with a sigh, plopping into his pillows. "Can we play soccer first, and then study? Or do something else? Maybe go eat something, I'm hungry!" Feliciano closed his eyes for a moment, pouting and groaning against the thought of looking through all those hard biology words. "I think I would work better on a full stomach!"
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:31 pm

A frown appeared on Ludwig's forehead as he watched his friend squirm and fall back onto the bed. How could Feliciano make such a big thing out of usual Biology homework? It needed just a little bit focusing and the study could be done within 30 minutes. But seeing the Italian making it so difficult to even start could expand the study time a lot.

"We can eat afterwards." Ludwig leaned down, taking hold of Feliciano's right wrist. "Study comes first, then we can eat before we play soccer." He gave a gently tug on his friend's arm, trying to make him getting up for the bed.

"This way we can spend the rest of the day together, ja?"

And again Ludwig spoke faster then he thought. The words were just out before he could stop them. His voice was faster then his mind. His last sentence didn't actually sound like he wanted to date Feliciano, did it? The little Italian was his friend, wasn't it normal that he wanted to spend time with him? But yet, it felt so awkward to even have these embarrassing line of thoughts.

Ludwig stopped pulling the other's arm, wearily looking down at him, a blush colored his cheeks slightly red again. Somehow it seemed Ludwig couldn't get rid of it as long as he was surrounded by all of Feliciano's being.

"I mean..." Ludwig gave the smaller man on the bed one of his very rare little smiles. "If you don't mind to spend the day with me."
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:29 pm

Feliciano pouted a bit as the German pulled him back into a sitting position, a bit disappointed that his attempts at getting out of homework didn't work (not that he really expected Ludwig to give in--the blond was too stubborn when it came to silly things like work!).

But the frown soon disappeared from his face, replaced with a slight look of open confusion as the German mentioned spending the rest of the day together, tilting his head slightly at the bright blush on his friends cheek. Ludwig...really wanted to spend the rest of the day with him? Not catching up on work or anything?

As soon as the blond began to stutter and doubt the words he had just said, Feliciano threw himself at Ludwig, wrapping his arms around his chest and clinging tightly. "No! No no no no! I really want to spend time with Ludwig, don't worry, I don't mind! I want to! Ludwig doesn't mind, right?"

The Italian was honestly ecstatic that the German even mentioned spending the rest of the day with him! They were both good friends and everything, but usually it was him going to the German with things to do, bugging him to play soccer with him or go out to eat, or to help him with some homework or studying he had to do (and almost every time interrupting whatever work the blond was catching up on); it was almost never the other way around! A wide smile spread across his face, leaning up more to place a quick kiss on both of the blond's blushing cheeks.

"I would love to spend the rest of the day with Ludwig!"
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:27 pm

"F-Felicano!?" Ludwig was taken off guard by his friend's move, the blush on his cheeks flushed his face fully red once the smaller man's arms hugged around the blond's chest, pressing their bodies awkwardly close together. "W-What are you doing? Let go." His voice sound a little bit more high pinched then usually as Ludwig held on Feliciano's shoulder's wanting to push him off. But it seemed that the others sudden outburst of showing affection had drained all strength out of Ludwig's arms and he could just keep his hands on Feliciano's shoulders while he struggled to keep the explosion of embarrassing thoughts in his mind together.

He took a deep breath that was meant to cool him down, but it just filled Ludwig's senses with Feliciano's smell, which made the situation even worse. "Please..." The German shut his eyes, trying to focus on breathing. "I-It is really not necessary that you... Uhm." He lowered his voice, fighting for the right words. "Please, let go..."

Ludwig was not fond to this kind of affection. He had noticed that it was normal for Feliciano to show his emotions openly and usually the blond cut it off after a brief hug, before it could become to close. But once Feliciano's lips kissed Ludwig's cheeks the German knew that he needed to stop his friend now, before the blond would loose control over the situation and wouldn't be able to handle it.
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:22 am

"Ve? What's wrong Ludwig, your face is all red!" Feliciano looked up at the other, not moving an inch from his hug (the Italian really liked his hugs~), tilting his head in confusion at the blond's reaction. Ludwig was so silly when it came to things like this! Whenever he would give him a hug or a greeting kiss on the check, or even sometimes when he would grab his arm to drag him to go somewhere, the German's face would get all red and his voice would get all flustered. Not that Feliciano really minded that; he just thought it made Ludwig more cute! His friend was much too stern and structured anyways--he should let loose once in a while!

"Don't you like hugs? I really like hugs!" As if to prove his point, the Italian hugged himself closer to the blond, burying his nose in Ludwig's chest. The German always smelled so clean (except after he worked out, but then again, Feliciano never smelled nice after working out either), almost spicy, with a hint of old books, like he had spent his days in a library--which he probably had. The brunet really liked the scent; it was comforting, making him feel safe no matter what the situation was.

Feliciano continued to nuzzle his face in his friend's chest, giggling all the while. "And Ludwig is so muscley, so his hugs feel the best, I think! Ve~"

Last edited by Feliciano Vargas/Italy on Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:38 am

"I-It is not that I don't like hugs..." Actually Ludwig DIDN'T like hugs at all. Physical contact made him feel uncomfortable, as if his personal space was destroyed by other ones affection. It made him flustered, the threat of loosing all the control he loved so much to have was so close with Feliciano's arms around him like that. "Just... I mean... T-This is just very improper. We should finish your homework. Y-You will get into trouble tomorrow when your work is not done."

Ludwig finally gave up his stuttered rant and took a deep breath. The other one wasn't listening to him anyways. His grip on Feliciano's shoulders tighten slightly as he wanted to try again and push his friend off, but for an unknown reason he couldn't fight the static in his mind. Or was it more the sound of his own blood rushing hot through his veins?

Maybe he should just give it a try... A little hug wouldn't hurt right? Feliciano was his friend, maybe he wouldn't mind...

Maybe...

Strong hands left lithe shoulders and brushed further, wrapping themselves around a slender body to hold him close and save. Ludwig breathed low, as if he was afraid to break the silence with the sound of his breathing. He was amazed how perfectly their bodies fit together, as if they were made to be like this. As if they were meant to be this close together. And how right it felt to hold the smaller one so close and firm. Ludwig swallowed nervously, starting to slightly relax in the situation, but a little voice in his head was calling him, telling him to let go and the blond knew he would soon have to listen to it.
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:02 am

If Feliciano was happy to see Ludwig before, this hug had made him absolutely ecstatic. Ludwig had came to visit him, wanted to spend the rest of the day together, and was now hugging him? It was a day of so many new things! And it wasn't even his birthday, or a holiday, or anything special that the Italian could think of!

Another fit of joyous giggle escaped the smaller boy, nuzzles growing more intense and eager in his excitement. "See, see? Isn't it nice? Doesn't it feel good?" He hummed happily to himself, taking a moment to enjoy the feeling of Ludwig's arms around him. The German, despite his sternness, was a really good hugger. His strong arms felt good around Feliciano's frame--if only Ludwig would give him more hugs!

"Ludwig's hugs are even better than my big brother's hugs, but he usually doesn't hug me either...and he gets all mad when I do hug him, but it's not like they way you get, but I don't think you get mad when I hug you do you? I hope you don't, because I like hugging Ludwig!" The Italian chattered on happily, making no move to pull away or let go. He did shift though, straddling Ludwig's lap to get in a more comfortable position to hug the blond back, pressed more securely against him. "I think Ludwig gives the best hugs, so you should give more of them! Hugs make you happy, and they make you feel good, too!"
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:52 pm

Ludwig started to relax, breath coming out more steady now that he got used to the situation. It actually felt really good to hold Feliciano like this. The smaller man smelled nice and his lithe arms added comfortable pressure onto the blond's tall frame. "It doesn't feel bad..." Ludwig mumbled, scrunching his nose against the tickles of Feliciano's hair on his chin. He slightly moved, leaning face against the top of his friends head to lightly nuzzle his nose into his brunette locks. Taking a deep breath he allowed himself to savor the other's scent. The smaller one smelled of the charcoal he had used to draw and still a little bit like the Pasta he possibly had for lunch after class.

"B-But even if it feels good now..." The German spoke lightly into his friends hair. "I still think it is not proper to show affection so... I mean..." Ludwig was struggling for words. Wasn't he in writers class? Yes he was. And usually he was pretty good with words, but when he was around this certain someone called Feliciano, Ludwig felt like he never could find the right things to say.

"We should really stop doing this and start.... on your homework..." Ludwig loosened his hold around the small Italian a little bit and moved his head back, away from the other's warmth. He didn't want to push his friend off, just making sure he wanted him to stop hugging.
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:22 am

"Ve? Why is it bad to show affection?" Feliciano leaned back, resting his hands on Ludwig's broad shoulders as he shot the other a look of confusion, head tilted slightly and eyes wide with expectation. "Why isn't affection proper?"

A bright smile on his face again, the Italian sat back against the blonds legs, sweeping his arms out wide as he tried to prove his point with gestures. "I mean, affection is nice! I don't know why Ludwig would think it's not proper, that's silly! If people showed more affection, then maybe we could all be better friends! At least, that's what I think! Wouldn't it be nice?" The bubbly brunet smile grew brighter, if it was possible, rambling on in his excitement. He always thought it would be nice if everyone could get along! It was much better than people fighting or being mad!

"You're supposed to show affection with people you like, and I really like you, Ludwig~" He completely ignored the suggestion to start working on his homework (he really didn't want to work on that biology at all!), and hugged himself to Ludwig again, clinging tightly. "Doesn't Ludwig like me too?"
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:40 am

"It is just because..." Ludwig tried to scoot away from Feliciano but the other just hugged him again. "W-We are friends..." His hands found their way to the others shoulders again, nervously resting there. "Of course I do like you. I wouldn't spend my time with you or put effort in helping you if I wouldn't like you..."

Ludwig swallowed, struggling for the right words. "But this kind of closeness and affection is meant for .... l-lovers." The blond had no idea about love. Ludwig had read books about it. But his knowledge was absolutely theoretical. Not that he haven't thought about having a girlfriend, but he yet haven't had the opportunity to bring up a relationship with someone. Ludwig had always put his studies in first place. There was no time left for love. "Y-You know. Things that happen between man and woman... N-Not between friends like us..."

He wanted to push Feliciano off and flee from the bed, yelling at his friend that it was damn time to finish his homework instead of wasting his time with useless conversations about affection and emotions. But that would possibly cause the Italian to cry and make the whole awkward situation even worse.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:23 pm