The whole world belongs to us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia RPG Forum

3 posters

Oh Fuck. It's kink. D8 (R18 Germany+N.Italy featuring Germania)

Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Cantidad de envíos : 583

Oh Fuck. It's kink. D8 (R18 Germany+N.Italy featuring Germania) Empty Oh Fuck. It's kink. D8 (R18 Germany+N.Italy featuring Germania)

Post by Ludwig / Germany Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:46 pm

Yeah. Gupta requested kinky sex. >_> And this is what we made out of it. :'D
    Please ignore all the typos. I'm just to lazy to correct them all... >__<

Ita-chan:
    *cleaning the kitchen, wearing an apron* Hmm hmm hmm~ *finishing up the dishes* Ve~
    Germania:
    ......*throws last beer bottle into recycling bin, scoffs*
    Germania:
    ......*calmly strides into living room, taking a seat on the couch*
    Ita-chan:
    *dries off his hands, taking a last look at the kitchen* There! All clean! :3
    Germania:
    ......*is sitting with his head hung, arms crossed over his legs, thinking seriously*
    Ita-chan:
    *walks into the living room* Oh, Vati! You're not outside? *skips up to him*
    Germania:
    .......*glances up at him with red eyes through his hair*
    Ita-chan:
    .....Ve, are you okay. :< You do look too good....
    Germania:
    Germania:
    ......*slowly lifts his head to look at him*
    Germania:
    .........*stares at his face intensely*
    Ita-chan:
    *getting worried, walks up to the couch* Vati? *leans in to peer at his face*
    Germania:
    .......*pupils are tiny, stares straight back into his eyes with a preditorial glare*
    Ita-chan:
    V-ve? *puts his hand on this shoulder* Vati...?
    Germania:
    ...........*turns his head to look at the shoulder*....
    Germania:
    .....*turns head back to look at his face*
    Germania:
    ........*arches his back a bit, leaning backwards*
    Germania:
    *pounces upon him suddenly, pinning him to the ground by his shoulders*
    Ita-chan:
    --!!! Ack! *squeezes his eyes shut before opening them and blinking, confused* H-huh? V-Vati?
    Ita-chan:
    A-are you drunk?
    Germania:
    ........*is glaring down at him, an evil sneer across his face*
    Germania:
    *hair is hanging down, creating a curtain for them*
    Germania:
    Ita-chan:
    *squirms a bit, unable to break his glance, eyes wide* V-Vati?
    Germania:
    ......I am not your Vater.
    Germania:
    ......You are his child.
    Germania:
    .......*leans down a little*.....something sweet.....and pure like you....
    Germania:
    ......somehow came from.....that foul, foul demon.......
    Ita-chan:
    *whimpers* V-Vati, y-your's scaring me a bit....
    Germania:
    ......and you call.....ME vater.....
    Germania:
    .....like you came from me instead.....
    Germania:
    Germania:
    ......you're.....just like me....
    Germania:
    ....you want......nothing to do with him....ja?
    Germania:
    ....*leans in a little further*.....*forheads touch, his is cold*
    Ita-chan:
    *whimpers a bit* Vati, you're h-hurting me....
    Germania:
    ......you're a sweet, kind, gentle being....as soft and pure as they come....
    Germania:
    ......I'm hurting you....
    Germania:
    Ita-chan:
    Vati. w-what's wrong? Y-you can tell me, I-I'll listen! *reaches up, touching his arm* I-I'll help you...
    Germania:
    Germania:
    ....You'll....help me.....
    Germania:
    Germania:
    .....*leans down, his eyes growing gently fonder, a little less scary*
    Germania:
    .......help me.......
    Germania:
    .....*closes his eyes, brushing his lips carefully with Italys*
    Germania
    ........help me......
    Germania:
    .....*presses a full kiss onto his mouth*
    Ita-chan:
    *freezes, not sure what to do*
    Ita-chan:
    !!! *eyes grow wider* Mmm?!
    Germania:
    ......*reaches up with one of his hands, strokes his cheek lightly with his thumb*
    Germania:
    ........*breaks apart for a quick second to say in english*.....please help me....
    Ita-chan:
    V-Vati...I'll help you, ve! J-just tell me what's wrong!
    Germania:
    Germania:
    .....*back to german*......don't be like him.....don't ever be like him....
    Germania:
    ......I just.....want you.....*leans back down, kissing him again*
    Ita-chan:
    *breath catches in his chest* Mm! *lies completly still, completly confused*
    Germania:
    ......*holds his face, kissing him slightly deeper as he moves his other hand down to lean against the floor on*
    Germania:
    *very quiet growls are barely audible from his throat*
    Ita-chan:
    Ah! *opens his mouth to catch his breath, breathing into Vati's mouth*
    Germania:
    .....h...*uses that as an opportunity to slide in his tongue, re-sealign their lips and softly stroking at his cheek with his thumb*
    Germania:
    *pulls his other hand up to stroke fondly at his hair*
    Ita-chan:
    *blinks, eyes growing wide* *starts to struggle against him a bit*
    Germania:
    .....*moves the hair stroking hand to take hold of his curl, loosely twining it between his fingers*
    Germania:
    *kiss becomes a little lighter, less forceful, but his tongue is still tracing itself over the creases in the roof of his mouth*
    Ita-chan:
    A-ah! *hips buckle upwards at the touch on his curl, beginning to tremble* A-ah, V-Vati!
    Ita-chan:
    *twists, trying to get his curl out of Vati's grip, but fails* H-ha...S-stop...d-don't touch t-that...
    Germania:
    *moves over to start kissing at his neck, sucking hard enough to leave a light mark*....*pinches the curl between two fingers, strokes up it*
    Ita-chan:
    Nngh! A-aah! *twists more, pushing weakly at his chest* N-no...a-ah... *head rolls backward, moaning a bit*
    Germania:
    *licks at his neck, moving his other hand down to slide up his shirt*
    Germania:
    .....such soft, warm skin....
    Germania:
    ......such a sweet taste.....*continues licking at his neck*
    Germania:
    ....So very, very sensitive.......*tugs at the curl loosley*
    Ita-chan:
    *trembles at his touch, biting his lips against the moans that wont stop* Haa...haa... *squeezes his eyes shut, whimpering* Haa...s-stop...
    Ita-chan:
    L-Ludwig....
    Germania:
    Germania:
    ....*pauses at that comment, but quickly brushes it off, pinching one of his nipples and squeezing it softly between his fingertips, continues to lick at his collarbone*
    Ita-chan:
    H-haa! *twists more, tears starting to peak at the corner of his eyes* V-Vati, p-p-please...*starts to buck upward* Nngh.... ////
    Germania:
    .....please......? *almost doesn't let him finish that comment, bringing his lips up to Italys, brushing over them softly, strokes at his curl a bit more* please vhat, llibchen....?
    Ita-chan:
    !! A-ah! *bucks upward, grinding against Vati's leg* N-no...! P-p-please s-stop...! //// *furiously blushes, unable to contain the moans anymore*

Germania:
    ......you like it.....*grinds his leg back against his excitement, pressing his lips hard against the others, licking at his tongue, rolls his nipple inbetween his fingers*
    Ita-chan:
    !!! Ha! *grips at his shirt, jaw hanging open as he moans* N-no...ngh...! *starts to rub himself against Vati's leg, eyelids fluttering*
    Ludwig's Valentine:
    *comes home from work, unlocks the front door and walks into the house* ........
    Ludwig's Valentine:
    ....... *takes off jacket and puts the box with cake he brouhgt onto the dresser next to the door*
    ....... Feliciano? I have cake for dessert. *looks up and wonders for a moment why feliciano is not there to greet him*
    Ludwig's Valentine:
    ....... Uhm. Feliciano? *is a bit confused now because Felicinao normally is always there to wait for him when he comes home*
    Germania:
    ......shh, Italien.....Don't be upset....*moves the hand with the curl in it down to stroke his cheek*.....Vati is here...*captures his lips in another strong kiss, grinding his leg with his crotch*
    Ludwig's Valentine:
    .......... *walks over to the kitchen because he thinks Feliciano is cooking dinner* ...... *passes the living room and hears noises from in there* ......?
    Ita-chan:
    A-ah! *trembles, gripping Vati's shirt tighter* P-please, V-Vati...H-ha! *tears start to trail down his cheeks, moans becoming louder*
    Ludwig's Valentine:
    ........Felicinao? *turns the door knob* Are you in here? *opens the door and walks into the living room, but stops at the sight of Germania and Felicinao*
    Ludwig's Valentine:
    !! OH MY GOD! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!? *complete confused and shocked, startled and unsure what to do*
    Germania:
    ....*head shoots up, glaring at Ludwig with the intensity of a dark moon*
    Ludwig's Valentine:
    VATER?! YOU!? YOU? *starts to get the situation and realizes what is going on*
    YOU DID IT AGAIN?! (in German) WITH MY LOVER? *scoots over and grasp vati's collar to pull him off of Feliciano*
    Germania:
    .....*makes a bearclaw and slashes across Ludwigs face, leaving three good scratch marks on his face*
    Ita-chan:
    *whimpers, panting and trembling* L-Ludwig! *scoots away from them, leaning against the couch*
    Valentine:
    AH! *backs away but still holding on vati's collar to pull him away from felicinao* ARE YOU DRUNK!?
    Germania:
    .............[in german] My child....
    ..............you may be my child but.....he is your father....
    Ludwig's Valentine:
    YOU JERK! DIDN'T I LET YOU LIVE IN MY HOUSE! AND THIS IS WHAT I GET BACK FOR THAT?
    Germania:
    *makes an outraged face, and claws at him again, punching him with the other hand* ...TRAITOR!!
    Ludwig's Valentine:
    (in German) *furious* YOU ARE NOT MY VATER! NO VATER WOULD LEY HAND ON HIS OWN SON'S POPERTY!
    *pushes Vati over to the living room door* (in German) Out of here. Bastard.
    Germania:
    *bears teeth, nearly showing fangs, and leaps upon him, biting down on his shoulder*
    Ludwig's Valentine:
    Out of my house... *strong, dark glare, trying to keep control over the situation*
    Germania:
    *clinging to him with fingernails digging into his arms, making low growling noises*
    Ita-chan:
    D-don't fight! P-Please! S-stop! *struggles to his feet, standing a bit away from them* P-please!
    Ludwig's Valentine:
    *pushes vati back with full strengh* I SAID OUT OF HERE! *pushes him out of the living room into the hallway*
    Germania:
    *backs up against wall, glaring intense daggers at him, throws a vase at him*
    Ludwig's Valentine:
    *dives down to avoid the hit of the vase* D8! *still holding onto vati's collar to drag him out of the house* IS THIS WHAT YOU DO TO YOUR OWN SON?!
    Germania:
    [still speaking german] YOU ARE NOT MY SON!!
    YOU WERE NEVER MY SON!!
    YOU WERE MY CHILD!!
    BUT NEVER MY SON!!
    YOU ALWAYS PREFERED HIM!
    HE WAS YOUR FATHER!! NOT ME!!
    Ludwig's Valentine:
    *gasps, staring at Vati for a few seconds in shock* ........ IS THAT SO!? THEN I DON'T NEED TO HOLD BACK FOR YOUR SAKE! *punches fist in vati's face*
    Ita-chan:
    !!! L-Ludwig! V-Vati! *still doesn't approuch them, scared out of his wits*
    Germania:
    --!!! *nearly flies backwards with the force, but manages to keep his balance and lunge at him, clinging to him with his arms and legs, griping at his hair*
    *beats at his head a couple of times, not letting up easily*
    Ludwig's Valentine:
    *strumbles backwards but keeps balance* GOTTVERDAMMT *pushes hand to vati's face and slamms his head hard against the wall a few times*
    I HAVE ENOUGH OF YOU NOW! DDDDD8! *flungs the front door open and pushes Vati out of the house with all his body strengh*
    Ludwig's Valentine:
    Never... *low strong voice* NEVER COME BACK HERE AGAIN! *very load now* ( in German) YOU ARE NOT MY VATER ANYMORE! *slams door shut*
    Germania:
    .......*lays in front of the house, eyes open wide, bleeding from forehead and nose, curls up and shivers in insecurity, tears finally start to fall....*
    Ita-chan:
    *walks up to Ludwig carefully, the tears still in his eyes* L-Ludwig...
    Ludwig's Valentine:
    *presses his hands against the closed door and trembles in anger* .......
    Ludwig's Valentine:
    *turnes to feliciano slowly with dark eyes* What... was that...? *narrows eyes at him* You and my vater...? AGAIN!?
    Ita-chan:
    *flinches* L-Ludwig! It wasn't what it looked like! *takes a step forward, reaching out tentatively*
    Ludwig's Valentine sagt:
    IT WAS NOT WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE!? *grasp the wrist of feliciano's outstreached hand and pulls at it* WHAT WAS IT THEN?
    I SAW YOU UNDER HIM! MOANING AND PANTING! DDDD8
    Ita-chan:
    *flinches, stumbling foward* L-Ludwig! V-ve, t-that hurts! *tries to pull away weakly* I-I didn't want to...I-I promise!
    Ludwig's Valentine:
    *is not listening, pulling feliciano closer to glare into his eyes* DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO DO IT NEVER AGAIN?! *grasp Feliciano's chin with his free hand*
    Don't you get enough sex from me...? *low strong voice* That you need to get it from him too...?
    Ita-chan:
    *unable to look away, sobbing a bit now* L-Ludwig, s-stop...! I o-only love you, I-I promise! *gives up on struggling, too afraid to move*
    Ludwig's Valentine:
    Ah... You are just NEEDY! *lets go of feliciano's chin but thighens the grip on his wrist* That is it, right...? *reaches over and gets the dog leash that is hanging near the door without breaking the eyecontact* Don't worry, I'll give you waht you need...
    Ita-chan:
    *stares at the collar with wide eyes, struggling a bit at the grip on his wrist* L-Ludwig...? *looks back up at him* W-what a-are you doing with that?
    Ludwig's Valentine:
    ...... *is not answering turnes around instead and pulls feliciano with him to the bedroom* How much do you need it Feliciano? *pushes him unto the bed, pressing him down* Tell me. *strong voice, swaying the leash slighly in his hand*
    Ita-chan:
    N-need it...? *whimpers, squirming* L-Ludwig, I d-don't understand, ve...Y-You're scaring me....
    *struggles against him a bit, shaking* L-Ludwig, please, I'm sorry!
    Ludwig's Valentine:
    I am scaring you...? *grasp feliciano's writs again to wrap the end of the leash around it* Did he scare you too? Hmm? *pulls Fekliciano's other wrist up to tie them together with the leash*
    You could maon and pant under him, but I am scaring you? *pulls at the leash slightly*
    Ita-chan:
    *winces again, struggling at the leash more than he did at Ludwig's hands* A-ah, Lu-Ludwig, I-I'm sorry! I-I couldn't...I-I mean...!
    Ludwig's Valentine:
    *hold Feliciano's hands on place over his head by holding on the leash* I own you felicinao... *leans down and hovers over him only a few inches from his face* You are mine... *slides his free hand under feliciano's shirt and pinches one of his nipples*
    I will not allow you to get together with him agian... *gives a slow lick over feliciano's lips* Do you understand...?
    Ita-chan:
    !!! A-ah! *arches up at the touch on his nipples, throwing his head back into the bed* H-ha...!
    *gives up on struggling, only trembling now* L-Ludwig, a-ah...I-I pr-promise, I d-didn't mean t-to....
    Ludwig's Valentine:
    You didn't mean to...? *pushes his hand underneath feliciano's shirt up to rip open the buttons* You were enjoying it, weren't you...? *gives a tug on the leash*
    Ita-chan:
    *winces at the tug, gasping out as Ludwig's hand runs up his chest* N-no! W-well, I-I didn't w-want to, b-but...! *twists a bit* L-Ludwig, please!
    Ludwig's Valentine:
    ...... If you were enjoying him so much you will enjoy me even more... *ties the leash onto the bedpost to have both hands free*
    I will make you enjoy me... *presses feliciano into the bedsheets with his full weight and bites down on his shoulder*
    Ita-chan:
    !!! H-ha! *twists his head, weakly tugging against the leash* L-Ludwig! A-ah...P-please, d-don't, i-it's s-scary!
    A-ah, I'm s-sorry...! *moans out*
    Ludwig's Valentine:
    *does not react on feliciano's words* Ngh... *nibbles down his chest roughly, leaving marks here and there* Oh god... So soft... *is more talking to himself*
    Ita-chan:
    Hhng! *whimpers and moans, tugging at the leash more* H-ha, n-no, t-that h-hurts...! L-Ludwig, p-please...!
    Ludwig's Valentine:
    *licks up again and starts to kiss the other side of Feliciano's neck* Haa... *notice the mark that Vati has left earlier* ..... D8! FUCK! WHAT IS THAT!? *slams his fist into the bedsheets next to Feliciano's head* YOU LET HIM GO THAT FAR?!
    Ita-chan:
    *winces, whimpering and sobbing now* L-Ludwig, please! I-I'm sorry, I didn't want to! I-I promise! I o-only want Ludwig! I-I'm sorry!
    Ludwig's Valentine:
    Be quiet! I can't hear it anymore. *sits back to pull at feliciano's pants roughly* I will teach you not to cheat on me... *rips the pants off together with the underwear*
    Ita-chan:
    L-Ludwig! *struggles more, eyes widening with panic* A-ah, yo-you're being r-really scary! I-I'm sorry, I'm s-sorry, so please!
    Ludwig's Valentine:
    **pulls feliciano's legs apart to sit between then* I'm being scary...? But it is enough to make you so hard...? *presses his palm against Feliciano's erection, starts stroke it*
    Ita-chan:
    !!! A-ah! *squrims, panting hard* N-no, I-I mean...A-aaah...! *moans a bit, tears still trailing down his cheeks*
    Ludwig's Valentine:
    Don't lie to me Feliciano... *keeps stroking* You like this... *voice nearly gentle, leans down to bite on Vaits mark making his own direct over it* I am better for you then he...
    Ita-chan:
    N-nngh...! *doesn't respond, only able to gasp weakly for breath* A-aaah.... *stops stuggling against the leash, arching against Ludwig's hand*
    Ludwig's Valentine:
    Ngh... *strokes faster to get feliciano more relaxed* This is better... *leans closer to kiss feliciano hungrily while fumbeling at his own pants with is free hand*
    Ita-chan:
    ...hnngh... *kisses him back, albeit weakly, moaning into his mouth as he twists from the pleasure* H-haa....
    Ludwig's Valentine:
    *causes more pressure on Feliciano's shaft, incrasing the pace of his stroking* Ha... This is how I love to see you... *unbuckles the belt and pulls down his own pants*
    Ita-chan:
    *tugs against the leash weakly, twisting his head as he moans* A-ah, h-haa...! L-Ludwig, u-untie me, p-please...!
    Ludwig's Valentine:
    *suddeny let go of Feliciano's erection, leaving him in the cold* No. *pulls Feliciano's legs apart while leaning down to lick over his earlobe* Not until I am done with you...
    Ita-chan:
    Hnngh! *buckles upward, twisting as his erection throbs* A-ah, n-no...! L-Ludwig, w-why...? *pants, tears still streaming down his cheeks*
    Ludwig's Valentine:
    Ngh...? *gives himself a few strokes to coat his shaft with pre-cum* You, my dear, are always doing whatever you like... *lining himself up and starts to press against feliciano's entrace*
    Making out with my Vater... In my own house...
    *holds onto feliciano's hips hard with both hands*
    Now it is my turn to go my way just how I like...
    Ita-chan:
    *tugs more roughly at the leash, breath coming in little gasps* A-a-a-ah! L-L-Ludwig, t-that h-hurts...! *twist his head, squeezing his eyes shut* I-I d-didn't, a-ah! W-want too, I-I di-didn't m-mean--h-ha!
    Ludwig's Valentine:
    *puts his hand over feliciano's moth* be quiet! *looks down at him with dark eyes* I can't hear it anymore. *pushes in all way up with one powerful thrust*
    Ita-chan:
    NNGH! *struggles agains the hand at his mouth, twisting his head* *breath starts to hitch as he tries to choak back a sob in Ludwig's hand, more tears streaming down his cheeks*
    Ludwig's Valentine:
    HaaAh... *puts his hand away from feliciano's mouth* Stop... struggeling... *clunches the sheets next to Feliciano's face* it is... Ha... not like we do this the first time... *pulls back and thrust up again, this time deeper*
    Ita-chan:
    *gasps out, a sob escaping his lips* H-hhng! B-but, a-ah! I-it...hurts! *bites his lip, trying not to sob anymore*
    L-Ludwig, s-stop...! P-Please, i-it's s-scary--Hngh!
    Ludwig's Valentine:
    Relax... *strokes feliciano's cheek with his thumb gently* It is me... *breathes against his other cheek while keeps thrusting, a little bit slower now*
    You are mine... *licks the cheek now* I will not allow you to be with anyone else... *thrust in deeper trying to hit Feliciano's sweet spot*
    Ita-chan:
    H-haa...! *closes his eyes tighter, still biting his lip* A-ah... *still shaking with contained sobs, but stops struggling, breath coming in small hitches*
    Ludwig's Valentine:
    *lets out a dark growl against Feliciano's neck* So... Ha.. Tight... *pulls back and thrust back in hard, hitting Feliciano's spot*
    Ita-chan:
    !! HA! *eyes fly open, moaning out* Ludwig...! A-ah!
    Lu...Ludwig! *gasps* H-ha, I-I'm already...!
    Ludwig's Valentine:
    Ja... Oh Gott ja... * one more strong thrust* I'll join... you soon... Don't come... now...
    Ita-chan:
    *shuts his eyes again, squeezing out more tears* Nngh! Ha-ah! *arches his back, twisting his head agians the pleasure*
    Ludwig's Valentine:
    * one last thrust against feliciano's sweet spot* Together now... *pulls out and comes over feliciano's stomach with a long dark moan*
    Ita-chan:
    N-ngh! *comes as well with a choaked sob, arching his back higher*
    Ludwig's Valentine:
    *collapses on top of Feliciano, catching his brath* Good lord...
    Ita-chan:
    *keeps his eyes shut, only panting for breath* Ha....haa......
    Ludwig's Valentine:
    *takes a deep breath and lifts himself off of feliciano* Ngh... *unties the leash from the bedpost and pulls at it to get feliciano into a sitting position*
    Ita-chan:
    *allows Ludwig to sit him up, still shaking a bit* N-ngh... *looks down, unable to meet Ludwig's eyes*
    I-I'm.... *holds back a sob* S-sorry, L-Ludwig.....
    Ludwig's Valentine:
    *puts his index finger under feliciano's chin to force him into eye contact* I have a few questons... And you will answer.
    Ita-chan:
    *tries to look away from him, seeing him out of the corner of his eye* ...mm.
    Ludwig's Valentine:
    *now cups his chin using more force to get Feliciano to look into his eyes* Don't make me hurting you... *tugs on the leach*
    Ita-chan:
    Nngh! *winces at the tug, finally meeting his glance* I-I'm sorry, p-please don't hurt me...I-I'm sorry...
    Ludwig's Valentine:
    ...... *looks into Feliciano's eyes, making it hard for the other to look away* Just answer. *reaches down to untie the leash from feliciano's wrists*
    Will you EVER cheat on me again?
    Ita-chan:
    *stares back, more tears trailing down his cheeks* N-no! I-I didn't mean to...I d-didn't want to... *sobs, blinking against his tears*
    Ludwig's Valentine:
    *gets the leash away from Feliciano's wrists, dropping it down onto the floor next to the bed* Will you EVER tell secret stuff about me to my enemys?
    Ita-chan:
    *sobs more, shaking* W-why would I? I w-would never tell a-a-anything!
    W-why doesn't L-Ludwig trust me! I-I love L-Ludwig! I d-don't want to be wi-with anyone e-else! I-I don't wa-want Ludwig t-to think like t-this!
    Ludwig's Valentine:
    ..... *takes another deep breath and takes Feliciano's hands into his own* One more question... *closes his eyes* And I want your anwer to be 'yes' this time. *opens his eyes again this time the glance is gentle*
    Ita-chan:
    *sniffs, still keeping eye contact* ...W-what?
    Ludwig's Valentine:
    ..... Will you marry me...? ///////
    Ita-chan:
    ............. *eyes grow wide, freezing* W-w-w-w-wha...?
    ...... *opens his mouth, but nothing comes out*
    Ludwig's Valentine:
    Ngh... *looks away* just answer...
    Ita-chan:
    .....I-I......
    ......... *throws his arms around Ludwig, burrying his face in his chest*
    Y-yes! *cries more*
    Ludwig's Valentine:
    *hugs feliciaon close, not caring about the mess on his stomach* /// T.Then i have a good reason to beat everyone up who... Uhm who wants to come close to.... you...
    Ita-chan:
    *nods into his chest, shaking* Y-yes...yes, yes, yes!
    I am o-only yours....!
    Ludwig's Valentine:
    *lifts feliciaon's head to look in his eyes* I'm... sorry... *brushes a gently kiss onto his lips*
    Ita-chan:
    *hugs him closer, kissing him back* I-It's okay, I-I'm the one who s-should be sorry...
    Ludwig's Valentine:
    *shakes head, kissing feliciano's wrists*
    I am really sorry.... *swallows* I... need to catch a few clear thoughts...
    Ita-chan:
    *nods, hugging him again* Y-you can take your time...
    Ludwig's Valentine:
    Thank you... /// Maybe you take a shower...
    I'll go out... For a while... *stands up and pulls his pants back on*
    Ita-chan:
    *nods, watching him get up* Okay...
    ...Ludwig...
    Ludwig's Valentine:
    //// *closes his pants, slightly blushing now* Y-Yes...?
    Ita-chan:
    ... *smiles brightly, happy tears running down his cheeks* I love you!
    Ludwig's Valentine:
    I... I love you too... *cups Feliciaon's cheek with his hands and kisses him softly*
    Ita-chan:
    *kisses him back* I love you more than anything...with all of my heart!
    *breaks kiss* S-so, come back when you can, okay? I'll be waiting...
    Ludwig's Valentine:
    I wont be out long.... *leads Feliciano's hand to his mouth to brush a kiss on it* I'll be back soon... *turns around and leaves the bedroom*
    Ita-chan:
    *watches him leave* .....Eh heh....Heh heh heh! *the bright smile returns* plops back onto the pillows, giggling tiredly* <3
    Gupta Muhammad Hassan / E
    Tops Russia
    Tops Russia

Cantidad de envíos : 479

Oh Fuck. It's kink. D8 (R18 Germany+N.Italy featuring Germania) Empty Re: Oh Fuck. It's kink. D8 (R18 Germany+N.Italy featuring Germania)

Post by Gupta Muhammad Hassan / E Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:47 pm

Haaa, nice... Could've been on hell of a lot kinkier, but it is your first time I suppose~ And the sweetness at the end made up for it. X)

Will you be joining the massive multi-wedding, then? XD

Oh Fuck. It's kink. D8 (R18 Germany+N.Italy featuring Germania) Empty Re: Oh Fuck. It's kink. D8 (R18 Germany+N.Italy featuring Germania)

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:44 pm

I say you should have fucked him sitting up in a chair, while he's facing a huge TV screen that shows himself getting fucked (hidden cameras somewhere) while calling him your dirty little italian slut over and over.
    Lots of bondage, of course.

THAT would be moderate kink ouo <3

*so not stolen from that DN doujin game, stfu >_>*
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Cantidad de envíos : 583

Post by Ludwig / Germany Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:09 pm

So this is all you'll get. I'm not gonna go anything harder into kink then this.
    And I'm pretty sure I'll not go kinky again very soon.
    Eat it or ignore it. I don't care. D8
    Tops Russia
    Tops Russia

Post by Gupta Muhammad Hassan / E Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:42 pm

Lawl, no worries. I always have fics. Your fluff is nice.

Post by Guest Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:45 am

YES
    MY HOPES AND DREAMS
    THEY HAVE COME TRUE

*combusts/melts/dies/wtv*

<333333

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Post by Guest Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:45 am

I know Lud, thanks for the good attempt, trust me when I say it was worth every flailing, combusting, heart wrenching, fluffy second ;u; <3333
    You have made your Vater very, very, very proud.

OH WAIT THATS RIGHT I'm not your Vater any more >8[
    *turns around and huffs*
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Cantidad de envíos : 663

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:36 am

*joins Iggy in a squishy pile of goo* <3333333 SO MUCH GLEEEEEEEE~ <3

And technically Vati, you said Ludwig wasn't you son before he disowned you as a father. ;w;

....D8 You two need to make up before the wedding.
    Tops Russia
    Tops Russia

Post by Gupta Muhammad Hassan / E Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:02 pm

Yeah D=

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:43 am

*jumping around yelling in OOC glee*

Damn, for as much as I hate weddings, I'm getting pretty excited over all the upcoming ones. XD

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:35 am

@ Vash. Expect our own, huh? xD

-read the end where it was cute-

YAY

Wait. Vati and Germany aren't made up yet? Fer shaamme.

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:41 am

Back @ Matt: .......I'm being forced to wear a dress. Again. D<

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 7:42 pm