The whole world belongs to us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia RPG Forum

2 posters

Twilight forest (Germany and N.Italy only - R18 for more reasons then usually)

Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Cantidad de envíos : 583

Twilight forest (Germany and N.Italy only - R18 for more reasons then usually) Empty Twilight forest (Germany and N.Italy only - R18 for more reasons then usually)

Post by Ludwig / Germany Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:10 pm

A chill of air flew through the forest, blowing out Ludwig's black cape. The light of the full moon shimmered through the last leafs on the branches of the trees, lighten up his pale skin. His senses were on guard, he felt strong and ready to get his new victim.

Victim... Such an worthless word. Ludwig used to call them 'blessed ones'. People who were worth it to serve him, the strongest one of his clan. The leader and master of his kind.

And now Ludwig had caught the presence of something special. One like him and still different. Getting a blessed one as special as this was rare, almost a blessing itself. Ludwig needed to find it and satisfy himself with this precious blood. It would keep him strong and awake for more then just one night.

Ludwig knew blessed ones of this kind taste way better then one of these lithe virgins he used to savor. Even if he never had one, Ludwig had to hunt it and get it. It was as if the howl he heard was just calling for him. So he closed his eyes and sucked in the delicious smell, locating what would be his tonight.

This night Ludwig would become more immortal then usually.
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Cantidad de envíos : 663

Twilight forest (Germany and N.Italy only - R18 for more reasons then usually) Empty Re: Twilight forest (Germany and N.Italy only - R18 for more reasons then usually)

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:39 pm

There was really nothing as exhilarating as the night.

There was just something about the time when the moon was full and the air was crisp with the evening chill that made Feliciano's very blood boil. The nighttime was...the nighttime was simply wonderful!

No one was in sight; the humans were in bed and the nocturnal creatures came out to play, taking their position of rulers of the night, wandering through the quiet and peaceful forests with ease. The light of the moon created dapples of light on the leafy forest floor, long shadows bathing the area in darkness.

But, that was perfectly fine for Feliciano; he didn't need the sun. The light of the moon and the sparks of fireflies were enough to illuminate the area as bright as day for him, pupils wide and taking in everything around him. The forest was always his personal playground; he never stayed in one place for long, but no matter where he was, the expansive forest felt like home.

His boots padded softly over the ground without much sound, tattered clothes and fluffy tail swirling around him and he spun with a laugh, thoroughly enjoying this night. It was a new place, new things to see! New experiences, new meetings...so much for him to take in! He had already chattered with the squirrels, cooed with the crows, sang with the crickets--this forest had so much to do!

Canines showed in a wolfy grin as he broke out in a sprint, dropping down to all fours and claws digging into the fresh dirt. It was marvelous, truly marvelous! Wonderful! Amazing! Feliciano broke out of the forest and into a clearing, howling out his glee. This was his night, his place to belong!
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Twilight forest (Germany and N.Italy only - R18 for more reasons then usually) Empty Re: Twilight forest (Germany and N.Italy only - R18 for more reasons then usually)

Post by Ludwig / Germany Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:08 am

The next howl Ludwig heard was so close that it almost hurt his ears. He loved the silence of the night, loud noise annoyed him. But this call just thrilled his nerves. Rushing his steps he arrived at the clearing, hiding behind one of the trees. And there was what Ludwig had been looking for, his meal for tonight.

A werewolf...

Ludwig had seen werewolfs before, but this one was certainly different. Two-thousand years ago a tribe of filthy werewolfs had tried to invade his castle and it was a three days long, rough fight to get rid of them. They had been dirty and violent, their eyes narrowed and their expressions hatred towards Ludwig's kind. This one had open eyes, his howl was full of bliss and life. The youth and cheerfulness excited Ludwig. He wanted, needed to make this werewolf his own.

He knew how he had to handle it. Ludwig had done it countless times. Seducing, taking and savoring. The blood was the best when it was taken at the moment of highest bliss. During an orgasm. When it was filled with sweet endorphins and rushing hot through pulsing veins. Not that Ludwig didn't like that part... And the maids and lady's he usually had were easy to get, just a wink of Ludwig's eye, a kiss on the hand and an seductive smile and they fell for him. Giving their body and blood eagerly.
    Males were harder to get, even if Ludwig preferred them over females. Man mostly struggled and fought back, sometimes Ludwig had to force them to satisfy his hunger. And he never had a werewolf or any kind of other magical creature before. So he had to take it easy and see how to get this one.

And Ludwig wanted him badly, licking his lips as his mouth watered by the thought of delicious young blood. He took a few silent steps into the clearing, the grass under his blank shoes muffling his steps.

"Oh, good evening young wolf..."
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:05 am

He had sensed him before he heard him.

A gentle breeze had brought the scent to his nose, ears twitching toward the phantom sound, so faint he barely even realized he had heard anything at all, despite his acute hearing. His body reacted instantly to the sense; the hairs on the nape of his neck stood up, muscles tensed, pulse quickened--instincts told him exactly what he was about to face without him consciously knowing, and his instincts told him to be on guard.

But what Feliciano's mind said was the opposite; the young wolf turned around, open look of confusion on his face at the voice that had disturbed his dreamland. "Yes?"

It was a man. A strange man, but a man it seemed. Blond hair, pale skin, elegant clothes, almost like a count or noble; in stark contrast to the tattered and patched rags that the brunet himself was wearing.. Handsome, that was for sure; even the young wolf could tell that. Crystal blue eyes seemed to hypnotize and held more secrets than they revealed, something hidden and held back just below the surface of that calm gaze.

A man who also reeked of death and decay. He was unnatural, and that was apparent to Feliciano from the first moment. It was what was making his hackles raise and his body tense, something twisting in his stomach as his subconscious screamed at him. Something was off, was terribly wrong with this man. He shouldn't be here, he didn't belong like the crows or the crickets, or even the trees--he was an outsider to the world entirely.

"Ah, hello! I didn't expect to find anyone up and out at this late hour!" A bright and toothy grin greeted the other, Feliciano cheerful and carefree. Yes, the man was unnatural, and yes, every fiber of his being told him that this was a meeting that should never happen...but that didn't mean a wolf couldn't be friendly! After all, the strange man hadn't done anything, so why start anything?

The brunet's ears perked up, tilting his head as he greeted the other with an open expression, easy smile still on his lips. "But it's nice seeing someone out, I guess! It was kinda lonely with only the moon! Do you need something?"

He walked closer, tail wagging. "You're a bit strange, what's your name? My name is Feliciano, it's nice to meet you! I'm new around here, how about you?" It wouldn't hurt to make a friend, right?
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:22 am

Feliciano... That was an rather unfamiliar name. The little wolf was possibly wandering around and trying to find a place to stay. But he seemed to be pretty open to strangers. That will make some things easier.

"I was just wondering." Ludwig took a few steps closer to the other one, smiling gently without showing off his teeth. "It doesn't appear often that strangers come to my forest." He stood in front of the wolf and lifted his hand, slowly stroking over his jawline with the fingertip of his index finger. Ludwig's smile grew wider at the touch of skin. Feliciano felt warm and full of life, the tall blond could almost feel his delicious blood rushing and pulsing under the skin as he railed his finger further down over the other's neck. He would love to just jump his blessed one and bite him right away, but Ludwig forced down the urge to do so. He knew it would taste way better when he was patient and waited for the right moment.

"See Feliciano..." Ludwig rolled the foreign name onto his tongue and savored the sound of it. "This forest belongs to my clan since thousands of years." He took his hand slowly from Feliciano's warm skin and gave him a bright smile, now showing off his sharp, pointed canine teeth. "My name is Ludwig. I am pleased to meet you my little friend..." Ludwig took a step away from the little wolf and held out his hand for the other one to shake.
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:15 am

"Your forest?" The confusion returned to his features as the other strange man touched his face, head tilting slightly as he stared up at him. He certainly was a strange one...and the closer he came only made Feliciano's nose tickle, fighting off the need to sneeze at such a strong scent.

But this forest was this strange man's for centuries? Feliciano was completely new to these parts--he had come from a place with sea breezes and sun, completely different from the forests and mountains he had been seeing lately. The concept of ownership was strange though; wasn't the forest everyone's to share? Well, even wolves had a sense of territory, but Feliciano had never been a part of a pack; most of his time was spent roaming and exploring on his own.

Feliciano looked down at the offered hand for a moment, before grabbing it and giving it a strong shake. "Piacere, Ludwig, it's nice to meet you! Sorry, I had no idea this forest was yours, I'm just passing through!"

--just as he thought, the strange man's skin was freezing, and the long canine teeth proved his suspicions right.

The brunet let go of the hand, turning around and dancing away from the other with a twirl and a sashay, laughing to himself. "But your forest! It is very nice, very beautiful! I can see why your clan would want to keep it for so long!" He turned to give the other a toothy grin of his own, golden eyes shinning in the night. "You should be proud, I guess!"

Feliciano looked back at the moon, whistling a little tune to himself. "So, Ludwig! Did you come out just to talk? Or do you just take walks often?" Somewhere, he knew the exact reason why the man was here, the same feeling twisting his stomach and prickling in the back of his skull; he felt the thrill of the hunt, the instinctual urge to snarl and bite nagging at the back of his mind. But he pushed all those feelings to the side, carefree smile still on his face.

Last edited by Feliciano Vargas/Italy on Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:00 pm

"Ah, I am out here every night..." Ludwig followed the little wolf with small, careful steps as he twirled away. The blond didn't want to get to much space between them, maybe he needed to hunt him, maybe even forcing him, so it would be easier if he kept himself close to Felicano. "The moon is pretty when it lightens up the old trees. And even when there is no moon and everything seems dark around the forest, you still find..." He paused a moment, almost pondering his next words. "...nice things out here."

Ludwig watched the one he was craving for, the young wolf was so full of life, so warm and strong as his handshake had proved. The tall man was almost envying this cheerful youth. He himself couldn't remember when he was young, when he was still human and warm blood was flowing through his own veins.
    Ludwig couldn't even remember when he became what he was now. Hunting, biting and the dull light of the cold moon was all his life depended on.
    And the moon shone gentle onto the Feliciano's face, making his big golden eyes shimmer.

"You know young wolf..." Ludwig still followed Feliciano, walking around him with light steps then turning and facing him. "Not only this forest is mine..." He firmly placed his hands on the other's shoulders, lightly pressing his thumbs against the crook of his neck, feeling the blood pressure. It was stronger on the right side, there he had to mark and bite him. Even the thought of this made his mouth water again and he had to swallow before he could continue.

"Also everything I find here belongs to me and it has to pay loan to me for even being here." Ludwig tilted his head and smiled down at the wolf in front of him. "Do you understand what I mean my dear...?"
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:33 pm

His nose tickled again as the other came closer, feet itching and urging him to move as the hands rested on his shoulders, the cold touch making the kink in his stomach grow even more gnarled than before. "Dear? I am no deer, I am a werewolf! I thought you knew that! You're kinda silly, you know?"

Feliciano grabbed the other's cold wrists in a strong grip--not resisting or pushing them away, but securely keeping the hands in place and in check. "But, loans? I didn't know that at all! You should put up a sign or something, that would make things easier, si? Then newcomers like me would know too, and you wouldn't have to walk around at night all the time to tell them! Unless you enjoy it, of course!" An easy smile crossed his face again, a grumbling growl-like laugh emerging from his throat. "I mean, I like walks too, but walking around for centuries in the same forest seems a little boring, you know! Even in such a beautiful forest as yours!"

He pushed up and ducked down away from the hands as he skipped away once again, strolling easily and carefree. "But, I guess if this is your forest, and you want a loan, I should follow the rules! I don't really have much, though! Even my clothes are really old!" He tugged at the tattered vest, turning to face the man again. "...Ludwig, right? Your clothes look really nice, must be from all the loans you take out! I guess charging people for walking through the forest would do that!"

Instincts were keeping him on constant alert, tongue twisting in riddles as he continued this dangerous encounter. He really didn't mind the other man, despite what instincts were telling him; after all, they were just chatting right now, and Ludwig had done nothing to him! But it didn't stop the fur on his tail from puffing out as it wagged lazily, or his ears to stop straining for every sound.

"It's nice talking to you, though, Ludwig~ I don't get to talk to lots of people--well, except for the animals, but sometimes they don't have much to say! They're not as good at talking back as a person is!" He tilted his head, bright, open smile constant. "Do you like talking to me? It doesn't seem like you get to talk to people much!"
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:25 am

"Ahahaha!" Ludwig couldn't help but laugh out loud. Feliciano's careless acting was just to cute! "Haha... it seems you haven't been into forests like mine before my little wolf." He stopped following him, instead the tall man leaned his back against a tree. Feliciano didn't seem to make a move of running from him, and even if he would, Ludwig could possibly easily get him.

"This forest is different, it is special. Not only because it is mine. Can't you feel the mystic powers flowing from the trees and out of the stones? As if it shares its life with me and everyone who appears to be here." Ludwig watched the cheerful wolf, observing every inch of his lithe body. "I thought this might have lead you here... To me."

Then his lips parted again, showing off a smile, this time devious and slightly dark but still honest. "Ah, don't worry. You will be able to pay your loan for being here young friend." For a moment Ludwig pondered of taking the other one with him, his room in the castle would be way more comfortable, but on he other hand... The tall man didn't think he could wait long enough. His hunger and longing was already strong and hard to hold back.

"Have you ever... Hmm..." Ludwig looked at Feliciano, his glance almost piercing through the other's slender body. "Have you ever been with someone? Physically?" He darted out his tongue, wetting his lips. "I mean if you have been taken by someone before?"
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:38 am

The smile on his lips twisted to confusion at the laughter, turning around to fix the strange man with his curious glance, head titled to the side as he studied him. Of course he had felt the magic in the forest; the man hadn't been lying when he said the forest had been around for centuries. He could almost feel the vitality of all the animate and inanimate objects vibrating the air around him, making him feel more at peace with all the abundant energy around. "I had noticed it, but I'm really just passing through~ Although, the life in this forest just makes my trip much more pleasant!"

The moment the conversation turned back to loans, the knots in Feliciano's stomach returned, suspicion and accusations prickling at the back of his mind, instincts screaming at him even more than before. The man was up to something; he was always up to something, had always had a purpose hidden behind those blue eyes, but Feliciano tried to ignore it, keeping his instincts pushed aside, trying to hear and see this man without prejudice. It was only fair right? Ludwig had yet to do anything, so he shouldn't judge until he had proper reason to.

However, he couldn't suppress a shudder as those mysterious blue eye focused on him, staring at his body in a way he had never experienced before. It was...strange, being looked on in that way. Sure, he had been looked on in wonder, in fear, and in hate, but never with...such wanting.

"Physically? Taken?" The look of confusion only grew more confused, the wags of his tail coming to a halt and his ears flattening slight as he pondered the question. "Hm...if you mean something like...sex?" He blinked for a moment, ears perking up again. "Then...no, I have not been~" The smile returned, keeping his easy gaze on the other. After all, Feliciano had been born a werewolf, so there was no attacking or rape like some of his kind had suffered. He wasn't a part of a pack and he was still young...and hadn't even seen a single hair of one of his kind in years. It was understandable for him to have never been close enough to someone to get..."physical", as Ludwig had stated.

"But what a strange question! You usually don't ask someone that when you first meet, that's kinda rude you know~" Feliciano stretched his arms up, resting then behind his head. "I guess you really don't talk to people much, do you? You're supposed to ask them about their life, or what they like, or any of that kinda stuff first!"
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:40 pm

A virgin! Ludwig wanted to howl to the moon in bliss. That was like a jackpot! Virgin blood was clean and innocent. Never touched and rushed during the act of love. The strongest and best kind of blood you could get. And not only that. Ludwig was about to get a magical creature tonight. Who knows how long this blood could keep him satisfied and alive?

"You can't imagine how old I am Feliciano." Ludwig walked towards the other one, still smiling at him. "Talking about my life would take quite a while." He stopped in front of him and tilted his head, fixing the wolf with his blue eyes. "And to be honest, I am not really interested in your past life. I am more up to what occurs right now."

Ludwig reached out and placed his hands onto Feliciano's face, cupping his cheeks with his own cold palms. "Though you seem to be a smart one young wolf." He leaned closer, catching his golden eyes in his strong glance. "I am indeed talking about sex." Feliciano's skin was so warm and silky, Ludwig loved to hold him and just touching the surface of these precious blessed one. "Though sex is such a rough word you know, I'd prefer to call it 'becoming one' or 'making love'."

Ludwig's smile disappeared and was replaced with a longing glimmer in his blue eyes. "You need to get used to the thought of being taken tonight Feliciano, because your body is what I am demanding as loan for your being here."

There was no reason for Ludwig to hold back his true intentions. He had only six hours to fulfill his needs of the night and he was determined to make full use of this time. Even if that would mean he had to force it on the other one. Though if Feliciano would agree to the act it would be way more pleasant for both of them.
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:43 am

The smile remained bright and steady, but Feliciano's body was completely tense, every muscle frozen; even his tail had stopped swishing as the words registered in the young werewolf's mind. Used to the thought of being taken? That was...not what the brunet had expected at all when he started this peaceful walk tonight! Part of him, the natural instincts where screaming at him to run, to get off of this territory has fast as he could, to hide until daybreak until this...man couldn't pursue him anymore, to fight back and kill before the man could start anything.

But that part of his mind was engulfed in heavy static, the only thing that could process were those cool blue eyes, the longing in them almost tangible in it's intensity. He couldn't look away if he wanted to, even if the man's hands weren't on his cheeks.

"Ve? Two guys can have sex?" The words began to flow from his tongue again, still carefree and ever cheerful, tail even beginning to wag again. But his eyes were still focused on the other, unable to look away. "But, how can it be making love if we're not even in love?" His ears twitched, folding down as he hummed a bit to himself, blinking as he thought. "It's got love in the name! It can't be "love making" without the love, that's silly!"

He was floundering in dangerous waters, and he knew it. This man was centuries old, strong and wise; if he just ran, could he get away? Could he even fight back? Of course, Feliciano was strong himself, but he wasn't even as strong as most of his kind. He avoided conflicts, tried to make peace instead of fight; he wasn't even particularly fond of fighting in the slightest.

Maybe, maybe he could just convince him to let him go? Hope prevented his panic, the wolf pushing all other thoughts to the back of his mind.
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:38 pm

Ludwig's smile grew as he trailed his hands firmly down, resting them of Felicinao's neck. "Love is so overrated, you know..." His thumbs stroke gently over the other's soft cheeks, caressing them lightly. "You don't need love to enjoy the wonderful act of being together. Animals don't love each other when they mate, do they?"

He kept one hand on Feliciano's neck and moved the other one down to wrap his arm around his slender waist, holding his hand carefully on the small of his back. "It is also about the sensation of two joining bodies. The satisfaction and the lust of shared passion." Feliciano's body felt so breakable and soft, Ludwig almost didn't dare to add any kind of pressure to it. "I will show you how men do it with each other. They way how they enjoy it."

Ludwig bend over and placed a light kiss onto Feliciano's neck, humming against the warm skin. "This forest is so boring sometimes..." He firmly pulled the other one closer. "I am longing for entrainment young wolf. This night is perfect for two creatures like us... Can you feel it?" Ludwig darted out his tongue and licked over Feliciano's neck, getting the first taste of his delicious skin.

For the blond it was the flavor of heaven. Soft and with the scent of earth and feral instincts that were possibly hidden under Felicinao's cheerful surface. Ludwig had the urge to just bite down and savor him right now. His patience was slipping away quite fast, but he wanted all of this wonderful blessed one. His body, his soul and his blood. All of it would be Ludwig's tonight.
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:32 am

"But I think love is nice! Things would be much easier if people just loved each other, you know! And what about swans and such, they only pick out one partner for life! Things would be better like that, w-wouldn't it?" Feliciano's mind was whirring, his voice quickening and growing higher; all the warnings were sounding, a cold chill beginning to creep into his heart, as cold as the hands trailing down to his neck.

Dangerous. This was dangerous. There was no way he could even try to deny it anymore. This man was dangerous.

He had to get away.

Every further touch only spread the chill, turning the blood in his veins to ice. From the hand on his back, pulling him closer until he couldn't help the pounding of his heart, the lick causing a shudder to wrack down his spine. He didn't want this. He didn't want this man's hands on him anymore, he didn't want his scent assaulting his nose, he didn't want to be in this forest at all.

He had to get away.

"Eh heh, b-but Ludwig~ I don't want just...um, satisfaction a-and passion! I-I want love, n-not just sex, eh heh~ S-So I'm sorry...to say it!"

Muscle tensed, hands pushed and his body dropped; the young wolf pushed against the others chest as roughly as he could, letting his own knees give out as he used all his weight to plummet to the ground. The moment he touched dirt his body had twisted onto all fours, clawing into the ground as he jumped away with as much energy as he could manage, making a run for the forest and out of the clearing and away from this man. The smile was no longer on his face, taken over by fear and panic, tears already peaking at the corners of his eyes.

He had to get away.

He had to get away!
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:04 pm

Feliciano's move had Ludwig pushed back a few steps. So... The little wolf wanted to make a hunt out of it? Ludwig's smile turned into a grin as he watched his blessed one for tonight running off into the forest. On one hand this was nice, an exciting chasing game. But on the other hand, if it would take to long he might have not enough time to really savor the act later. But Feliciano couldn't get away anyways. This was Ludwig's forest. he knew every little part of it. Every tree, every bush and every animal. There was no place the young werewolf could hide.

Ludwig strained his shoulder's and stroke a few crinkles out of his suit and cravat. "You can't run." He called after Feliciano. "That is not the effort worth young wolf." He started to walk to the edge of the clearing, slowly first, but picking up sped fast. Once Ludwig reached the edge of the clearing he grasped the edges of his cloak and spread out his arms. A strong jump forwards made him picking up hight as he howled out and changed forms, his cape gluing to his back, wings piercing out and the small body of a bat caught Ludwig's soul, allowing him to fly up between the trees of his home-forest and follow his wants for tonight.

A few strong flaps of wings were needed before he caught up with Feliciano. He dodged branches and tree stubs, trying to get speed. It was not really hard to follow the other, Ludwig knew his forest way to good and the young wolf had no idea which way he was running. Ludwig navigated down, flying direct behind Feliciano and came closer with every flap of his black wings. He stretched out the sharp claws of his legs and clawed them into the other's fluffy tail, grasping him tight to not letting go.

Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:53 am

Where was he? How could he get out? What was he going to do?

The forest was like a maze; ever turn looked the same, every tree blurring together as the wolf ran aimlessly deeper and deeper into the woods. He didn't know if he was going the right way; he didn't even remember where he had came from, or where he was going. But if he kept running, no matter the direction, he had to get out of the forest eventually, right? Anywhere had to be better than here!

Feliciano's breath was already labored, panic seizing his thoughts and gripping his heart, eyes dilated into slits and pointed straight ahead as he dodged trees and bushes--the only sounds he could hear was the throbbing of blood in his ears and the pounding of his hands and feet as he scrambled throughout the forest.

'You can't run.'

The words echoed in his head, spurring him on more, cold dread seeping throughout his body. He had to try, he had to try to get away! Maybe, maybe he could--

A howl erupted from his chest as he felt sharp talons dig into his tail; he spun on his heels, shaking his tail desperately and snapping his jaws at the offender, trying to get him off. "P-please let go, let go, let go!"
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:07 pm

This small form of a bat was comfortable and fast for hunting and chasing, but it was not at all useful to fight. This way Ludwig could easily get hurt, and if he got injured so bad that he wouldn't get back to his castle before sunrise he would never hunt again.

So Ludwig clawed his talons strong into Feliciano's tail and held on him, not letting go as he clasped his wings back against his back and moved his body into his usual human form. This way he was stronger and taller, nothing could easily get on him now, not even a magical creature like this young wolf, who's tail he was still holding.

"Calm, Feliciano, calm..." Ludwig let go of his tail and twirled the smaller one around, grasping his shoulders to pin him with his back against the nearest tree. "Shh..." He just held him for a moment, glancing down at Feliciano's face. He was quite appealing like this. Ludwig admired the fear in these golden eyes. Yes, as long as this pretty little werewolf would fear him it was easy to get him. Ludwig's kind were masters of handling fear.

"You are really pretty you know..." The blond gave him a tender smile, inching closer to Feliciano's trembling body. "I will have you this night, you should better give in young wolf." Ludwig placed a light kiss onto Feliciano's cheek, tasting the salt of his tears on the warm skin. He moved closer, whispering low into his furry ear. "If you struggle and fight me it will hurt. You don't want to get hurt, right?" His hot breath stroke briefly over the other's ear as Ludwig took a deep breath, inhaling Feliciano's scent.
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:48 am

The wolf yelped as the man changed forms, the tug on his tail as he struggled against his grip bringing tears to his eyes again, unsuccessful in his attempt to jump away as the pale man had twisted him and pinned him against the tree, face so close to Feliciano's own.

He didn't want to be here, he didn't want this man touching him! This was wrong, he was going to be killed!

The brunet struggled against the grip, whimpering and growling, trying to push against the strong chest in front of him, nails digging ever so slightly into the fabric of the shirt; but all of his efforts proved fruitless as the blond continued to inch closer, the smile on the man's face twisting into something demonic in Feliciano's mind.

He flinched at the kiss, a shudder running down his spine as the whispered threat rang in his ears.

Hurt.

He couldn't fight back against him could he? He was too strong, he couldn't even shake his grip. If he managed to escape again, did he have any other hope of getting away without being caught? No matter what plans formed desperately in his mind, the same ending seemed to occur.

Death.

The struggles stopped and the whimpers quieted, the wolf looking up at the other with nothing but fear and dread, body tensed and face pale.

What could he do?
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:53 pm

"Oh Felicinao..." Ludwig's voice kept whispering into the other's furry ear. "You are blessed, you know?" His breath brushed lightly over soft warm skin as he moved back, lightly nuzzling his nose into the crook of Feliciano's neck. "You are pretty enough to catch my attention. And tonight you are about to feel the most intensive emotions you can imagine."

Ludwig let go of one of Feliciano's shoulders and trailed his hand down over his side, brushing his fingertips under the hem of his dusty shirt. "Relax, hm...? I just want to make you feel good." Ludwig's voice sounded calm and smooth, he knew how to enjoy this wonderful act of taking what he wanted. His fingers trailed further upwards, feeling silky warm skin under his fingertips. Humming against Feliciano's neck he reached the sensitive place of his nipple. Ludwig lightly grazed his nails over the nub before tenderly trailing circles around it, caressing it gently.

The tall man didn't want to force this young wolf. He seemed so breakable and precious. Ludwig wanted to lavish him, devour him but he wanted to give something back. He wanted to hear Feliciano's voice howling in bliss, calling to the moon for more. Of course, Ludwig would have to force him if he wouldn't give in, the blond had forced it on others countless times before, but the thought of taking this blessed one in pain made him almost sad.

Maybe if he would take more time... maybe Feliciano would be easier to convince if he just took him to his castle and spend a few days with him, but Ludwig was hungry and longing. His instinct were craving for blood, so he would do it now, not waiting and not giving this wolf more time.
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:32 am

Blessed? Feliciano didn't feel so blessed right now. The start of his night may have started out blessed, but this surely had to be hell right now. Where had the carefree chattering with squirrels and laughing with the crows gone? What happened to being able to howl at the moon and dance through the shadowy forest? What happened to being free? He could hear nothing but the pounding of his own heart, the shadows in the forest only becoming ominous cloaks of hidden intentions; how much the night had changed in such a short while!

He didn't want to feel intensive emotions this night, he couldn't relax on the whispered suggestion. How could he? All he wanted to do was be away from this place! But he was glued in place, both by the man's threat and his physical touch. Feliciano could only tremble as hand trailed down to play with the him of his shirt, the first cold touch of hands on his bare flesh drawing shivers across his skin.

"H-Hngh!"

Of course, Feliciano had never been touched like this before, so the first graze of nails across the most sensitive skin of his nipples caused the young wolf to choke out a gasp, twisting his body to try to escape the touch. He didn't want to do this, he didn't want to feel like this at all! "N-No, no, no, p-p-please stop, please stop! L-Let m-me g-go, p-please...!" He squeezed his eyes shut, twisting his body as far away from the man as possible.
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:21 pm

Feliciano's begging him to stop made Ludwig smile and hum against the others soft skin. The reaction of the body under his hands was so totally opposite to the words he heard. The blond felt the nipple almost immediately harden under his touch, goosebumps spread over Feliciano's chest. Virgins were so sensitive to every little touch.

"I heard your howl young wolf." Ludwig's voice was still sensual and gentle as he moved his head and trailed a line of light kisses over the other's blushed cheek. "It sounded so lonely. Were you calling for companionship in this magic night under the full moon?" He let go of Feliciano's shoulder and brushed both his hands over these slender sides, enjoying the warmth of skin. He couldn't remember when he had warm blood running through his own veins, but it felt amazing under his cold hands. Ludwig lavished the other's lithe frame with attention, touching and stroking his fingertips over every inch of his chest and back, not letting any part of Feliciano's skin untouched.

"You and me have so much in common..." Ludwig moved his head slightly back and smiled down at the werewolf in front of him. "Two lonely hearts, searching for something, someone..." He rested his hands on Feliciano's shoulder blades, lightly pressing him against his own, board chest. The fear that glimmered in these golden eyes was almost adorable. So scared and unexperienced. Ludwig placed a soft kiss onto the corner of Feliciano's mouth before he slowly trailed his tongue over his full lips.

Ludwig knew, tonight he would have one of the most delicious meals ever.
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:16 am

Feliciano didn't want to hear the words, didn't want to feel the touch of those frozen hands over his chest, his back; every touch made him shudder and shiver, fear squeezing at his heart once again. He wanted to get away, he wanted to be out of this place!

The smile on the man's face did nothing to reassure him, the words did nothing to calm his nerves, the hands did nothing to push away the dread building inside him. Everything was only worse, intensified by the fear, the smile turning sinister, the words turning into whispers of doom, the touches turning into those from death. This was a living nightmare.

"P-P-Please, j-j-just let m-me, g-go, p-p-please...!" Yes, the young wolf had no pack, and yes, he had not seen his kind for years; he hadn't even had a proper conversation with a person for years. Sometimes he did want a pack to call his own, someone to talk to, to howl at the moon with...but he had seen so much on his journeying, he thought that spot in his heart had been filled. There was so much to see in the world, even without someone with him.

He...wanted company, but not like this! Not pushed against a tree by a virtual stranger, someone he had just met, touching him in ways that he'd never been touched, causing him to squirm and tremble in fear.

Even if he was lonely, loneliness was much better than this!

He held back a whine as the man pulled him closer against his chest, the wolf's heart echoing against a hollow chest. The lick only caused more ripples of trembles to wrack down his spine, a dark blush shading his cheeks at the new affections. Feliciano's hands pushed weakly at the chest in front of him, trying to lean way from the unwanted touch.
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:57 pm

"Tsk, I am afraid I can't let you go until you payed your bill young wolf." Ludwig's impatience started to become quite annoying. He had to get on. The longing to fill his body with fresh warm blood, Feliciano's blood, took over his mind as he shifted slightly away from the other, sliding his hands out of his shirt. "You are to pretty Feliciano..." He grasped the collar of the shirt with both hands and pulled it open, ripping it into two pieces to expose an appealing, slender chest to the late nights air.

"I want you..." Ludwig let the shirt slide over Feliciano's shoulders as he moved closer again, grinning down at the other, holding him pinned and unable to move just with the strong glance into his golden eyes. Then he trailed his hands once again over this ever so warm and soft skin, further down to his rear end. Ludwig lightly curled his fingers into the fur on the base of the other's tail before he placed his palms onto Feliciano's butt, squeezing it. "You'll be mine tonight, and you'll howl to moon once again when I carry you to the stars."

Ludwig lifted Feliciano up and twirled around in a swift move, dropping onto his knees. Then he bend over and let the slender body in his arms lay down on the soft moss of the forest, fresh fallen leafs surrounded the little wolfs frame, making him a comfortable place. "Ah... You are really worth it." Ludwig hovered over him, glancing down at his blessed one, adoring the sight of blushed cheeks and glimmering eyes. The full moons light shone down on the other's body, making his skin glow.

Oh, Ludwig felt like he was blessed himself. He haven't had something so precious and wonderful like Feliciano since quite a few years. It make him feel alive and young. He leaned down and trailed a light line of butterfly kisses and licks over the other's collarbone.
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:37 am

The wolf yelped as his shirt was ripped open, squeezing his eyes shut from the fear and trembling at the cool night air on his now bare chest. This wasn't happening, this couldn't be happening! Why couldn't this all be some horrible dream?

Feliciano was frozen in fear as the hands continued their roving, unable to think of any other options, mind running blank; the only thing registering was the man's touch and voice, keeping him rooted to the spot. Pretty? Wanting? He had never experienced anything like this before. It was enough to make the blush on his cheeks grow even brighter, spreading all the way down to his shoulder.

But the fear kept clinching his heart, making him whine out in desperation, wanting dearly to claw himself away from all the petty words and strange touches, from all this wanting and emotion, away from this man in general.

He yelped again as the man lifted him off the ground, setting him gently on the ground. Any other time he would have loved to curl up in the leaves, enjoying their sent, loving being so close to the forest he loved. But the only thing he could see now was the man's face hovering over him, shadowed by the moon, strong scent assaulting his senses.

Feliciano didn't want to be wanted like this, he...he didn't understand it at all! There was nothing this man could possible give him--he could only take, and all of this...wanting could lead to the wolf's own death.

"P-Pl-Pleasse, n-no...! I-I c-can't b-be th-that pretty, there h-has to be better, r-right! P-Please, if y-you l-let m-me fr-free y-you c-could find something better!" The kisses to his neck felt so strange; the lips were so cold, but they left his body so warm, squirming more with every touch, grabbing the man's shoulders, nails digging into him as he tried to push him away once more. "J-Just, p-please...!"
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:58 pm

"Hmm... Maybe I could find someone else to share this night with." Ludwig trailed his kisses down over Feliciano's wonderful warm body, lavishing his skin with attention. "But that someone wouldn't be better or more precious to me then you are now..." He stopped his kisses on the others nipple, licking and lightly nipping it. Oh, Ludwig wanted to bite it, tasting the first droplets of delicious blood. But he knew he wouldn't be able to hold back and savor the act of bittersweet love once the taste of hot blood was on his tongue.

Feliciano's nails pierced through his clothes into his shoulder, making Ludwig gasp. It didn't really hurt and it didn't bleed, there was not enough blood of his last blessed one left to make Ludwig bleed, but it still added a new sensation to the tall blond. Was the young wolf under him about to give in? Maybe even giving something back?

Ludwig growled, humming against Feliciano's tanned skin. His hands trailed lower to the hem of the other's pants, sliding his fingertips under the rough fabric to slowly pull them down. "Relax young wolf..." Ludwig's kisses and licks trailed further down over the other's stomach to his lower body. "You'll feel good very soon."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:56 pm