The whole world belongs to us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia RPG Forum

2 posters

By the book... (Germany and N.Italy only)

Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Cantidad de envíos : 663

By the book... (Germany and N.Italy only) - Page 6 Empty Re: By the book... (Germany and N.Italy only)

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:57 am

Feliciano looked at Ludwig as if his whole world had crumbled with those few words.

No pizza?

No pizza?

"V-Ve? Ve? B-But the board says...!" The Italian craned his neck, peering around Ludwig and the crowd, standing as high as he could on his tip-toes, just to catch a glance at the front--there had to be pizza, right? The board said there was going to be pizza today! He was looking forward to it and everything! It was his dream to eat pizza for lunch today!

But sure enough, just as Ludwig had said, there wasn't any sign of pizza at all. Not even one slice, or the faint aroma of the dough baking, or the sauce simmering, or the cheese melting, or anything!

Feliciano didn't even have the heart to look at the other options on the board anymore, mind filled with despair. No pizza...no pizza at all? But they had told him there would be pizza! Wasn't there pizza anywhere? Was he...was he already too late for pizza? Oh, if only he had got out of art class on time, but it had been so much fun painting today!

He looked back up at Ludwig with eyes full of tears, almost pleading the German to explain to him how there could be no pizza at all! "I-I really wanted pizza today, Ludwig! I really wanted some, veeee!"
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Cantidad de envíos : 583

By the book... (Germany and N.Italy only) - Page 6 Empty Re: By the book... (Germany and N.Italy only)

Post by Ludwig / Germany Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:59 pm

Ludwig frowned and tilted his head. Feliciano seemed really distrubed about the lack of Pizza. "Well..." He turned his head towards the board. "We could just ask if they have more Pizza back in the kitchen." But just when Ludwig had spoken these words a woman came out of the kitchen and walked towards the menu board, crossing out the Pizza with white chalk, writing 'Pizza is out' under the word 'Pizza'.

"Damn. It seems like you need to choose something else for lunch." For a brief second the blond thought about taking his friend to a restaurant again but he had already paid yesterday during their date. And he couldn't effort to pay for expensive restaurant food again the next days. That was the reason why he actually decided to eat in the cafeteria today.

He gave Feliciano a small smile to cheer him up and distract him form his disappointment. It was just food. It couldn't be that important. "There are still quite a few menus left. Just choose something else to eat."
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:51 am

Even with Ludwig's encouraging smile, his despair couldn't be so easily deterred. No pizza...But he was so hungry, and pizza had sounded so good! A second sad glance at the board only made him sink further into anguish; there wasn't even any pasta on the menu today! How could that happen, did he do something to make the cafeteria people mad at him, he always tried to be really nice to them because they made him such good food!

The more the Italian looked over the menu the more he physically drooped, head hanging as he stared at his feet, kicking his heels against the ground. "Ve...I guess I'll just have what Ludwig is having...with chocolate cake." Feliciano mumbling was mixed in a pathetic sigh, unable to get past the lack of his favorite foods. He knew it wasn't that bad...but that didn't make him feel any better! He was really looking forward to that pizza!

"Ve...I'll just make my own pizza later...and it'll be better and everything!" The Italian continued to mumble, a small pout now on his lips. He could just find a kitchen and make his own pizza! But dinner was so far away...oh, if only there was pizza now! "...a-and I'll get gelato, too!" The brunet let out a small sniff, biting his lip
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:56 pm

Ludwig shove his glasses further up his nose to adjust them. It felt like Feliciano's childish whining about food had touched something inside of him. A soft spot he didn't know he was even having. It made the German sweat a little, his cheeks coloring in a soft shade of red again. Ludwig had forgotten how many times he had already blushed today.

Turning his head towards the board he frowned, reading the other menu choices once again. There was really no Italian food there anymore. Ludwig turned back to his friend as the line moved on. "Don't worry. Erbsensuppe is good. It will fill your stomach well until dinner."

Glancing around for a brief second the blond checked the other students that were standing around them and also waiting in the line for their turn to get food. None of them was paying any attention to Ludwig and his Italian friend. "Listen..." He had lowered his voice to a tone that was only audible for Feliciano and himself. "If you can get comfortable with having Erbsensuppe now," Ludwig reached up, briefly brushing his fingertips over the others cheek before resting his hand on his friend's shoulder. "then I'll take you out for gelato later in the afternoon, ja?"
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:31 am

It was as if Ludwig has shinned a huge spotlight of hope on the Italian.

Feliciano's reaction was immediate. The time and place was completely forgotten; the brunet tossed his arms around the German's waist, hugging him tightly as an endless stream of 'thank you's full from his lips. There was no pizza, but gelato was almost as good, actually even better! It wasn't as filling as pizza, but it was just as delicious, if not more!

"Ve! Grazie, grazie, grazie millie, Ludwig! Gelato sounds really delicious, grazie grazie grazie!" Ludwig was so nice! Was it because they were going out? Either way, the Italian was extremely happy with the turn of the events, even if he couldn't get his pizza! "I'll eat the Erbsensuppe now and then I can make us pizza later for dinner! Eh heh, grazie, Ludwig!"
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:03 pm

A whole meal out was to expensive. That was for sure. Ludwig had already crossed that out of his mind. But two cones of Gelato would go well. And it would be worth the money if it would bring Feliciano's smile back onto his lips.

But Ludwig froze in motion and thoughts as the Italian suddenly leaped onto him, clinging and expressing his joy with noisy rambling. What the hell...? They were in a public place with lots of other people around them And Feliciano is acting like THIS?

Ludwig's eyes widened slightly, his body and mind still frozen dead in place. He could almost feel the eyes of the other students stare at him, it was as if he could hear their giggles and the fingers that were pointing at him, making fun of his current weak state. The blood shoot up to Ludwig's face and made his cheeks explode in a fierce blush. He had never been in such a situation. This was SO EMBARRASSING!

"FELICIANO! What the hell are you DOING!" Ludwig's voice was high pinched, almost squeaking as he flailed, grasping the other's shoulders and pushing him away with more force as he was planning to use. "Don't..." He took a step away from Feliciano, feeling his knees oddly weak and his legs trembling. "Don't do that. Don't be like that in public!"

Ludwig's eyes glanced around, and as he thought he was seeing the other students looking over to him and his Italian friend with interest. But none of them dared to interrupt or include themselves.
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:58 am

"G-Gyah!"

Feliciano's blissful ignorance of the setting and of the German's aversion to public affection had cost him his hug; one moment his heart was soaring and the next he was stumbling backward, pushed away from a stuttering and flustered German.

But the Italian was slow to pick up what had actually transpired; Ludwig's dislike of hugs in public temporarily forgotten, the Italian immediately started to panic, flailing his arms and stuttering in confusion, tears peaking at the corners of his eyes. "V-Ve! Ve, w-what's wrong, w-what did I do?" Did Ludwig not want pizza tonight? Maybe his friend really didn't like pizza--oh no, he made Ludwig mad at him! Did that mean no gelato later--what if the German wanted to break up with him already? N-No, they just started going out, what did he do wrong?

Feliciano started sobbing and apologizing profusely on reflex, arms flailing even more (if it was possible at this point; the brunet already looked as if he was trying to take flight). "I-I'm sorry, I'm sorry, p-please don't hate me, Ludwig! I-I'm sorry, p-please, I'm soooorry!"

Dread sunk into his chest the more he thought about how much Ludwig must hate him right now, fueling more panic and more tears from the brunet; he lunged forward again, clinging desperately to Ludwig's arm as he begged for forgiveness. "P-Please don't hate me, please don't hate me! I-I wont do it again, I-I promise, j-just don't hate meeee!"

He wasn't sure exactly what it was at the moment, but he didn't want Ludwig to leave him!
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:25 pm

"Oh, Verdammt Feliciano! Let go!" Ludwig's voice rose like the blush on his face. Damn. The other's panic was making everything worse. "Everyone is staring at us." he hissed through clenched teeth.
    And really, almost all the other students were looking over to the flustered German and his noisy, panicking friend. Some of them were laughing, some looked slightly worried. But there were all obviously interested in the ongoing situation.

Ludwig's mind started to work hard. How to come out of this? How to solve the situation? They were just planning to eat their meal here and then have the rest of the day off. But now everything was messed up and the usually casual situation had turned into a worse-chase-scenario, forcing Ludwig to be in the center of attention. And he hated that.

How hard had he tried to avoid the other students, having as less contact to them as possible. Just a few students were close enough to him to be called friends. Like Feliciano. But now it felt like the whole campus was just focused on Ludwig.

Calm down... There must be a way to solve this...

Ludwig closed his eyes and took a deep breath, forcing his rapid heartbeat to slow down, though he was not able to fight down his fierce blush.
    Then he opened his eyes again, letting his glance slide through the cafeteria, meeting almost every student there with direct eye-contact. The blond played out the full force of his intimidating aura to keep the others on distance and prevent them from interfering into the situation.

With his free hand Ludwig reached over, putting it onto Feliciano's shoulder. "H-Hey..." His voice was not as loud as before, but still strong. "It is our turn. We need to order our lunch." With this he looked over to the few students who were still between him and the showcase. They immediately stepped back and gave the way free.
    Ludwig knew that food was possibly the only way to distract Feliciano from his panic.

Last edited by Ludwig / Germany on Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:00 am

"Eh?"

Of course, the sure way to clear the Italian's mind was to satisfy his stomach.

Feliciano perked up when Ludwig mentioned food, glance wandering to the suddenly empty space (had the moved up this far in the line before?) between them and the food. "O-oh!" The sobs immediately quieted, a hand reaching up to wipe his tears away as a small smile spread across his lips, panic temporarily forgotten. He had only eaten a piece of toast that morning...and he was really hungry!

"Ve, it is our turn, Ludwig!" He looked up at the blond, sniffing away any remaining tears and sobs and letting go of Ludwig's arm. "We should eat then, I'm starving!" The Italian skipped up to the counter and chirped out a greeting to the serving woman, whom he was quite familiar with given his love of food and frequent visits to the food hall.

"Ciao~! Can we have two Erbsensuppe, oh, and a slice of chocolate cake, please?"
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:47 pm

Ludwig let go of the breath he was holding, sending a last stern glance towards the last few students who were still looking at him and his friend. There was nothing to see here anymore so they could go back to their own businesses. He heard Feliciano's voice as the food was ordered and turned his attention back to to the smaller man.

"Erbsensuppe is good. It is strong food full of vitamins and it will give your body everything it needs for today." Ludwig nodded, looking at the servant woman while she filled two bowls with the mushy stew. It was not often that the cafeteria would serve German food so Ludwig was happy to get whenever it was available. And he felt good being able to share it with Feliciano. Ludwig was used to eat the food his friend liked. Pizza and Pasta had become a regular dish on his Nutrition Plan. Now he could show the little Italian that German food was as good as Italian food.

Ludwig took the tray with the two bowls and Feliciano's cake from the servant woman and nodded towards his friend. "Lets go and pay, the stew should be eaten hot. It isn't as good when it cools down."
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:50 am

The Italian let the blond wait to pick up the tray, any trace of the former tears completely gone as he busied himself with observing the hall for a place to sit. Maybe they could go eat in the courtyard if it was nice enough, but it didn't look too crowded in here, either. Feliciano perked up when the German spoke again, looking back at his friend as he walked away to the cash register. "Ve~ Okay, let's go pay, then!"

He skipped up to Ludwig, excited to try some of Ludwig's food for once. And he was so hungry! He could eat about anything at that point (besides Arthur's food, but that went without saying); his stomach wouldn't stop grumbling in expectation. "I wonder what it tastes like, I've never tried it before!" But Ludwig liked it, and Ludwig liked his cooking whenever Feliciano got the opportunity to make something, so maybe this Erbsensuppe would be good, too?

The Italian stood on his tiptoes, peering around Ludwig's arm to get a look of the food on the tray--

And almost blanched.

"L-Ludwig..." Feliciano stopped in his tracks, a look mixed with disbelief and disgust plastered on his face. "I-Is that...E-Erbsensuppe?"

Last edited by Feliciano Vargas/Italy on Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:22 pm

"Ja. That is Erbensuppe. It is very popular food in Germany." Ludwig seemed almost excited as he shove the tray into Feliciano's hands and turned towards the registry and paid for them both. Why was he paying again? He already paid yesterday at their date. At least this cafeteria food was not as expensive as the food from the restaurant yesterday.

Taking over the tray again he started to walk towards an empty table in the corner of the opposite direction of the cafeteria. "This stew is made of potatoes and carrots. And different kind of peas of course." Ludwig nodded, feeling proud of the food from his own nation. "There is also Wurst in it. To add the taste of meat." Dropping the tray onto the table he took a seat and pointed at the chair on the other side of the table in front of him.

"Take a seat and join me. I want you to try it." Ludwig put a bowl with stew in front of Feliciano and one in front of himself. "Come on, it is really good."
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:17 am

The Italian followed the other in almost a daze, mind still taking aback by the...the thing Ludwig wanted him to eat. Feliciano was all for trying a lot of foods! He loved foods! But...that food was...

The brunet sat down at the German's prodding, staring blankly at the soup as it was thrust in front of him.

It was...green for one. Not even a pretty shade of green, like grass or the sea or the paints from his last class. It had splotches of white and orange from the potatoes and carrots, but it was still so green! Probably the most unattractive shade of green he had ever seen. And mushy, why did it look so mushy? It almost looked like...a milkshake gone horribly wrong. The mere thought of what kind of milkshake would be that shade of green made a shudder run down his spine.

And not only the look, but the smell! It was such a...strong smell! He couldn't even describe it well, but it was a smell about as thick and musty as the soup looked, and not a thick scent in a good way. Why was everything about the soup so thick and mushy feeling?

He looked up at Ludwig tentatively, heart almost twisting at the expectant face he found watching him. Ludwig almost looked...excited.

...For this soup?

He swallowed, scooping up a spoonful. Well, it wouldn't hurt to try, right? Maybe it tasted it really good!

Feliciano stuck the spoon into his mouth.

"...d-disgustoso..."

The spoon dropped from his mouth, the Italian's face scrunching up in disgust.
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:58 pm

Ludwig had already finished half of his stew even before Feliciano had tried his own. It was not as good as he was used it from home, but that was expectable since it was cafeteria food after all. But it was German food and Ludwig was happy to get.

He looked up to get a glance at Feliciano's expression, but his face dropped at the sight. His friend looked like he didn't like the soup. Not even that, his expression proved of pure disgust! "Feliciano...?" Ludwig's face showed up a confused frown. "What is it? To much salt?" The blond ate a spoon full of his own mushy soup. For himself it was not bad.

Could it be that his Italian friend didn't like the dish at all? But Feliciano loved food. How could it possible that this wonderful Erbsensuppe was not his taste? It was strong and the vegetables mixed with the Wurst made a delicious taste.

"What is the matter with the soup?"
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:45 am

"E-eh?" Feliciano's head snapped up--he had been so self-absorbed in his thoughts of the gross soup in front of him that he forgot Ludwig was even there. Worse off, he forgot Ludwig had been watching him and was expecting some kind of reaction.

...from the look on Ludwig's face, Feliciano's reaction wasn't what he had expected at all.

"Ah! I mean, um!" He flailed his arms, trying to dispel the almost-hurt expression that had spread across the German's face--He should've been more considerate, or at least remembered that Ludwig was watching him! Food was important, and Ludwig must've really like this mushy stuff! "I-It's not bad, I'm just...not used to soups like this!"

As much as it went all his taste-bud's best interests, Feliciano picked up the spoon again, scooping up more of the green...stuff, and forcing it into his mouth. The second bite...wasn't as bad as the first, but that didn't mean it tasted much better. He could expect and prepare for the taste, and that made it more tolerable.

But the Italian just couldn't like it! Maybe it was the was the way it was prepared, but everything just blended together in the most unappetizing way--you couldn't tell one vegetable from another (or rather, one vegetable from the extreme, overwhelming taste of peas). His nose crinkled and his face took on a almost studious appearance as he took another bite, spurred on by the gourmet in him to discover what was wrong with this soup, and more importantly, how it could be made right. It would either have to be not blended at all, or blended more, maybe with a bit more flavor? Right now it was much too bland!

Maybe he could make it better if he experimented? He would have to search for some recipes for reference though...

Feliciano looked up at Ludwig after a few more bites and much thought, managing to smile more naturally. He still didn't like the soup (at all, in fact), but thinking about how he could make it better at least cheered him up somewhat and distracted him from the horrible taste. "It's...um, different! I've never had it before, so I guess it's an experience, ve..."

Despite his words, he still had to take a long swig of water to wash the flavor from his mouth before continuing to eat the mushy stuff.
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:04 pm

Ludwig stopped eating his meal but kept his spoon in his hand. He watched the way his friend forced himself to eat the soup. The smaller man was trying really hard to find positive words for the food he was eating.
    The blond frowned harder at every bite Feliciano was forcing into his mouth. It seems Erbsensuppe was really not his taste.

"You... Don't need to eat it all if you really don't like it." Ludwig looked down at his own bowl with mushy soup and focused on finishing it. Oddly enough the soup didn't taste as good as it did before. Maybe Feliciano's disappointment in the soup was going against his own excitement to much? An other thing that goes with the decision to date the little Italian? 'If my partner is not happy, I am not happy either.'

Ludwig added this into his mental notebook while he finished his soup and dropped his spoon into the bowl.
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:46 pm

The brunet looked up again; he had almost forgotten the German again, not in disgust, but instead in his quest to find a way to make the soup better. "Ah, no, it's okay! I can finish it!"

Besides, the Italian couldn't let perfectly good (well, he supposed it was edible) food go to waste. As long as it wasn't British, he could finish it! And Ludwig looked upset enough that he wasn't excited about the soup...he didn't want to think of the frowns he would get if he didn't at least finish it!

Feliciano began eating in double-time, scooping the stuff faster in his stomach. It was a bad idea; his stomach only gurgled at him in protest at each insufferable bite, but at least it was only a matter of moments before he had finished the bowl, washing down the taste with his water again. He couldn't subdue the shudder that racked his body, but he could at least put on a smile for the German, laughing away the disgust in his stomach. "Eh heh, see? All gone! It wasn't too bad, Ludwig!"

But "too bad" didn't mean he would eat it ever again, if he could help it.
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:13 pm

Ludwig had watched his friend while he had finished his soup. He had told him that he didn't need to eat it, but Feliciano obviously rather ate all the stew instead of leaving it unfinished. Either the Italian was really hungry or he ate it for Ludwig.
    One more thing: 'Do something you don't like just because it makes your partner happy.' On the end the whole dating/partner thing seemed to end up in one solution: Being happy.

Was Ludwig happy right now? Actually he didn't feel happy at all. The blond felt something like... guilt...? Because he made his partner eat something he didn't like? Weird...
    So when Ludwig did the math in his head the way to feel happy himself was to make Feliciano happy.

First task to do for his own and the other's happiness was standing up and taking his and Feliciano's bowl away from the table. The Italian couldn't be happy when he had the dirty bowl with the smell of the Erbsensuppe in front of him, right? Ludwig took the two steps towards the wagon where the students left their dirty dishes and put away the bowels, out of his friends sight.

Second task was to distract Feliciano's mind from the taste of the soup he didn't like. Ludwig took his seat again and gave his friend a small smile. "You should eat your cake now." The blond pointed at the plate with chocolate cake that the other had ordered for dessert. "That will wash away the soup from your tongue and when lunch is finished we have off the rest of the day. Isn't it siesta time soon anyways?"

If Ludwig knew his friend well enough these little things would be enough to get a real smile back onto Feliciano's face.
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:08 am

"Ve?" The Italian perked up; he had completely forgetten about the cake he had grabbed earlier! "Oh, right! They had cake, but not pizza! I almost forgot about it!"

Feliciano eagerly dragged the small plate in front of him, grabbing his fork and shoveling a piece of the cake in his mouth. Even for cafeteria food, the cake tasted like heaven; maybe it was because of the soup he had just eaten? Either way, the smile on the brunet's face turned into a genuine one, a trill of delight leaving his throat from the very first bite. "Veee~ It's so good! It really makes up for them not having pizza! You should've gotten some! Ah, or you can have some of mine! Either way it's really good!"

He hummed more, his outlook on the day brightening considerably with a single bite of cake. That, and even Ludwig looked happy again! Oh, and a siesta! Everything was going to be fine! Maybe he could get Ludwig to take a siesta with him? Or at least they could spend time after his siesta! The possibilities were endless!

The Italian ate more of the cake, smile only growing wider as his mind was filled with thoughts of spending time with Ludwig. They had only been going out for a little while, but everything just seemed so much brighter now for some reason! There was so much they could do, and Feliciano really wanted to do it all! He turned his smile to the other, a small blush spreading across his cheeks. There was too much to do, and too little time to do it all!
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:43 pm

"No thank you." Ludwig watched his friend while he eagerly ate his cake. "You can have all the cake for yourself. I am fine with just the soup."
    At least the smaller man seemed to like the dessert better and Ludwig really didn't want to ruin the taste of the soup with cake. The blond had liked the mushy food after all.

Once Feliciano had finished the cafeteria was almost empty, all the other students had finished and left to go back to their classes, studies or other things they had to do. And Ludwig had decided that it was also time for his friend and himself to leave now.
    "Come on. If you want to take a siesta, you should start on it now. Then we can meet after it to do homework together."
    Though Feliciano would possibly find a lot of things to distract the blond from working. Like the kisses and hugs...
    But there would be time to share them again later. Ludwig wouldn't really mind. But he couldn't linger on these thoughts to long. A warm blush was already spreading onto his cheeks and the blond stood up to shake his head and get the thoughts out of his mind. Nothing like that in public... That would be to embarrassing.

Ludwig took the little plate that had a cake on it just a few moments ago and dropped it onto the wagon with the other dirty dishes. "Time to leave, Feliciano."
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:14 am

Feliciano had no qualms about not sharing (it was really good cake after all), so without that worry in the back of his mind, he finished it in no time at all, humming and squirming in pleasure at every bite. There was nothing like good sweets to brighten your day!

He got up as Ludwig took his plate away from him, nothing but smiles since the thought of the soup had been washed away. "Okay, Ludwig! Then it's siesta time! And I guess homework..." A small frown appeared on his face at the thought of having to struggle through another night of hard biology concepts. But it was soon banished by the bright smile once again, the brunet bouncing up. "And then when we're done with that, we can do something nice together! We have all afternoon, after all!" As long as the biology didn't take him all afternoon, that is. But at least Ludwig should help him, so it shouldn't!

He walked up close to the Ludwig, resisting the urge to grab his arm (it would make Ludwig upset, wouldn't it? So he was better off not testing his luck), but couldn't fight the urge to at least rub his shoulder against the other. "Let's go, then!"
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:09 pm

~~~ February 14th - Valentines Day ~~~
    Ludwig paced nervously through the hallways of the dorm, making his way to Feliciano's room once again. The blond had taken this way so many times before but since four weeks and three days (yes, Ludwig did count every day) his heartbeat always picked up speed and drove warm blood up his head to colour his cheeks in the soft red of a blush. It was since they had started dating. Ludwig and his best friend Feliciano. Of course the couldn't keep it a secret for long. The other students started to gossip about it and it didn't take long until someone bullied the Italian for dating a man. Not that someone would dare to bully Ludwig himself, and after a few stern words from the blond (which also included some shoving against a wall and a hard fist-punch into a stomach) nobody bothered them anymore and left them alone in their young relationship. Ludwig still managed to keep every kind of affection in private just between then, but he couldn't find a good reason to keep Feliciano on distance, other then that he didn't want to end up as 'couple of the month' on the chart at the entrance of the cafeteria. That chart which always had the newest gossip pinned on and that featured a young couple every month, mostly with a secretly taken photo of an intimate kiss. So they ended up holding hands in public and Feliciano giving him kisses on the cheek once in a while.

But today was different. The date they planned for today seemed to be one of the usual dates but it was more the day that bothered Ludwig. .... Valentines day .... A day especially for couples. Where they prove their feelings to each other and to all the others around them. In public.
    Today Ludwig had even less arguments to keep his partner under control and on distance.
    So Ludwig ended up in front of the door to Feliciano's room and knocked on it after a moment of hesitation.

"Feliciano? It is me, Ludwig. I came to pick you up. Are you ready?"
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:53 am

The Italian wasn't the best at keeping time, but even he knew that he had been staring at the pile of clothes on his bed much longer than humanly necessary.

...but it was so hard to pick out an outfit! Feliciano knew that he and Ludwig had gone out many times before (even before they had officially started dating), but it was so much harder today! It was San Valentino! He had to wear something extra special, right?

Which lead to the Italian standing and pacing around his bed and rummaging in his closet for a good hour, face twisted in a thoughtful pout, towel hanging around his shoulders from his recent shower. Would a suit be too much? A T-shirt was definitely too little, he at least knew that...and his school uniform was out of the question! Maybe he was thinking too much of it...maybe he should just wear something he liked? But he liked all of the outfits, that didn't make it much easier at all!

Eventually he finally settled; a nice deep blue shirt with a vest and scarf, and a nice pair of slacks to match.

Getting ready was much easier after the clothing crises had been solved; the brunet hummed happily to himself and he brushed out his hair and put on the clothes, a light blush brushing his cheeks as he thought on more of what the evening would entail. A date! A nice date with Ludwig! They spent a lot of time together, of course, but a date on a day like this only seemed much more special! He bounced through his room, excitement growing to levels uncontainable.

And the excitement only exploded when the knock sounded at his door.

"Coming, coming, ve!" Feliciano was at the door in second, throwing it wide open and tackling the German in no time flat.

"Ludwig! Ludwig! Buon San Valentino!"
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:16 pm

Ludwig had to take a step backwards to not loose his balance at the force of Feliciano's hug. One more point on his list of things he would never get used to: Surprise hugs.
    The blond briefly turned his head to glance down the hall, seeing a few students standing in front of the bathroom at the other side of the hall. They were chatting and didn't seem to pay attention to anything else but themselves, but Ludwig still wrapped one arm around the other's waist and dragged him backwards into the room, closing the door behind them with his free hand.

"Same to you." Ludwig also wrapped his other arm around Feliciano's waist to hug him gently back once they were alone in the Italian's room. He moved his head to kiss his friend's cheek when he noticed the pile of clothes on the other's bed.
    The blond lifted his eyebrow, letting go of Feliciano. "You made quite a mess. We can not go out and leave your room like this."

The blond picked up the clothes one after the other and folded them to put them back into Feliciano's closet. He himself had actually made the same pile of clothes on his own bed when he got ready to meet Feliciano this evening. But he had put them away afterwards.
    Now he was dressed in black leather pants which were a bit more tight around his legs then his usual school-uniform pants. A matching black leather jacket, a white shirt with the first three buttons open and a loose silver tie completed his outfit for this night.
    Ludwig would usually wear stern clothes, all buttoned up and serious, but it was Valentines day and he went on an important date, so he actually dared to loose up a little bit.
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:09 am

"Ve?" Feliciano watched Ludwig head deeper into the room, tilting his head curiously as the German started folding his clothes. Well, he should've known by now that Ludwig would've have appreciated the clutter...but did it really matter at the moment? They were supposed to be going on a date!

Regardless, the Italian decided to help out to speed up the process--however his method was much haphazard and more messy than the German's; he shoved some of the clothes into a drawer, pushing the rest of the clutter, like shoes, into the bottom of the closet. At least they got that out of the way!

He backed away from the closet, giving an affirmative nod at the work before glancing over to the blond. "Ludwig looks really nice today!" Even with the frequency of their meetings, Feliciano almost never saw Ludwig dressed more casually than his school uniform. The brunet turned to him, smiling as he took in the whole outfit. "It really suits you, ve~"

Feliciano reached out to grab the other's hand, looking up at him with an ever-growing-brighter smile. "Ludwig should let loose more often and wear stuff like this more!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 7:49 pm