The whole world belongs to us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia RPG Forum

2 posters

By the book... (Germany and N.Italy only)

Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Cantidad de envíos : 663

By the book... (Germany and N.Italy only) - Page 2 Empty Re: By the book... (Germany and N.Italy only)

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:55 am

"Lovers?"

The Italian pulled back from the blond, keeping his arms loosely around his friend's shoulder as he fixed him an openly confused glance, not quite understanding where Ludwig was going with this turn in the conversation. "But closeness and affection isn't only for lovers, Ludwig! That's silly!"

Feliciano sat back on Ludwig's legs again, grabbing one of the hands off his shoulders to play with Ludwig's fingers, slapping the broad palm between his hands. "I mean, affection is for lovers too! They would've be lovers if they didn't have affection, right?" He turned over the hand his, tracing his fingers lightly over the hum as he smiled. "Affection is for...mother's and children! Affection is for friends, and for family...and a man and his dog, too! Affection can before people who haven't met, like for celebrities!"

"But it's nice to show affection with people you care about, so why shouldn't you? We don't have to lovers to feel that way!" He gripped Ludwig's hand with both of his, looking back up at the blond with a giggle. "I really love spending time with Ludwig and hugging Ludwig and all of those things! I mean, this is nice, right? You don't...hate it?" A head tilted again, pout stretching across the brunet's face. He would be really sad if Ludwig didn't like things like this! Well, he knew that Ludwig got really embarrassed and flustered whenever Feliciano would hug him or anything (which was still cute no matter what!), but if Ludwig actually hated it...

He couldn't deny that he loved to hug Ludwig; even being with Ludwig brought a smile to his face. Of course, he loved hugs in general, but there was just something about the blond that made him want to hug him all the time. He wanted to hug him, and cling to him, and touch him, and be able to hold his hand and mess up his hair and laugh with him...

The thought that Ludwig may not like all of those things brought tears to his eyes, Feliciano letting out a little sniffle at the prospect.
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Cantidad de envíos : 583

By the book... (Germany and N.Italy only) - Page 2 Empty Re: By the book... (Germany and N.Italy only)

Post by Ludwig / Germany Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:56 pm

Ludwig frowned and pondered Feliciano's words as the smaller man hugged him again. He stared over his friends shoulder, focused on the thoughts in his mind as he breathed low, trying to find an answer. Did he hate Feliciano's affection? His hugs and the touches he got from the Italian almost every day? Did he hate the other's smile and the golden glimmer in his eyes or the cute pout on tender, alluring red lips? Oh, no it was about hugs and affection not about psychical appearance.

"I... I do like it, I think..." Ludwig spoke more to distract himself from his own uneasiness then to answer Feliciano's question. "At least I can say that I don't hate it." The blond slightly shifted, leaning a bit closer to his friend as he finally lifted his arms to hug him back, firmly holding his way stronger arms around the other's slender frame. "It is..." Ludwig took a breath and held it for a moment as he pondered the right words. "It just feels slightly unfamiliar..." He was really not used to hug or show affection to other people, not even his friends. But maybe it was time to learn something new?

And it felt really good, Ludwig had to admit that. Maybe even a little bit better then the first hug they had shared moments ago. The tall man brushed his hands further along Feliciano's waist to pull him closer and making it feel more comfortable. It actually felt like these times when Ludwig was about to sleep after a long day curled up under his blanket and his arms wrapped tight around his own body, when his mind wandered off between being awake and sleeping. When Ludwig imagined to hold someone else, nuzzling his nose into brown hair, maybe playfully snatching that bouncing curl of hair to tug it just for fun. Then thoughts were free from social rules and stern German bricks of mind-walls, build around embarrassing thoughts. Imagination run free at these times and Ludwig would call it 'leftovers from puberty' the morning after, just putting his PJ's into laundry and take a shower to ban the images and ideas out of his mind for the whole day.

How could he have known that reality felt almost as good as these thoughts Ludwig would never admit to have?
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:04 am

It only took those few little words and the gentle hug back to banish all traces of tears from the Italian's brown eyes, air escaping his lungs in a squeak of delight as he moved to hug Ludwig back even tighter than before, chest vibrating with his pleased hums. "Ve~ I'm glad then! I would've been really, really sad if Ludwig actually hated them! I mean, what if Ludwig didn't like them, and didn't want to spend time with me anymore? That would be horrible!"

He let out a giggle, burying his face in Ludwig's shoulder and rubbing his nose into the blond's collar. "And unfamiliar isn't bad, right? It's just different!" Feliciano smiled into Ludwig shirt, nodding sagely to himself as he continued. "And different isn't always bad! Sometimes really nice things can come out of doing something different! Like, when you try a new spice in a recipe, or walk a different way to school and find a really pretty garden! Different is what makes life fun, ve!"

The smaller boy continued to trill and hum in delight, keeping his face securely fixed in the other's shoulder, unwilling to let go just yet. Of course, Ludwig may have though the hug felt different, but Feliciano thought that it felt just right. It felt natural to him to hug the big, strong German, almost as natural to him as breathing. Without Ludwig around, there was something just...missing. He didn't feel as safe, or as happy, or even very right.

But with Ludwig there, everything was perfect! Even when he was being scolded or forced to do homework, or when Ludwig got really scary and was yelling at him for sleeping in class, he was still much happier with the blond there than without!

Feliciano let out a soft sigh in content, air brushing across Ludwig's neck as he rested his cheek against his shoulder. "I really love Ludwig's hugs~ And I love having Ludwig around, so I'm glad you don't hate them!" The brunet smiled brightly up at the German with a giggle.
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:09 pm

"N-Nein, I already said it doesn't feel bad... And that I like this." Ludwig closed his eyes, keeping his arms firmly around his friend. He was actually glad that Feliciano couldn't see much of his face now. The fierce blush that colored Ludwig's usually pale cheeks into a bright shade of red was more embarrassing for the blond then the award affection they currently shared. He could feel the other ones arms strong around his shoulders and warm breath flew over the sensitive skin of Ludwig's neck, causing a prickling sensation to run down the taller ones spine. It made him inwardly shudder, a knot of heat settled down in Ludwig's chest, catching his breath low and forcing him to focus on his own heartbeat to keep his mind in reality.

Feliciano was so damn close. He had been close like this quite a few times, but never for so long. And Ludwig never really gave any kind of affection back, mostly pushing his friend off before the situation would become to awkward. But Ludwig had to admit that he liked it like this. He knew it was wrong. Not suitable for casual friends to share this closeness, but it felt so awfully good, the other's heartbeat mingled with his own, beating in the same rushed pace. The Italians lithe body fit so perfectly into Ludwig's strong arms. The urge of never wanting to let go filled his mind as he took a deep, shaky breath, the scent of dusty charcoal mixed with Feliciano's remarkable own smell filled Ludwig's senses.

The blond could've held his friend like this a whole eternity, but as seconds passed by the need of acting became more and more irresistible. What to do now? Just letting go? Ludwig knew Feliciano would find an other excuse to extend the hugs and stealing more and more time, just to avoid doing his homework. And since they were alone there was not really a reason to let go, other then homework of course. Ludwig pondered the situation for a moment, not that his mind was really able to catch a clear thought...

But maybe there could be more then just this? Why not trying it? Feliciano seemed to feel rather comfortable and Ludwig found himself getting used to hold his friend tenderly. "Hnn... Feli..." He didn't really know why he made a weird noise like that. It sound like a strangled start of a sentence without any real meaning. Ludwig also didn't know why and how his hand had begun to move. All he knew was that it traveled up his way along Feliciano's spine to rest between his shoulder-blades, adding slight pressure to push the other's body even closer. Ludwig didn't let his hand rest there for long, he kept going to the back of Feliciano's head, tangling his fingers gently into the other's brunette locks, absent-mindly caressing his hair.

So damn soft...
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:54 pm

The touch on his spine caused a involuntary shudder to run down his spine and a burst of giggles to float past his lips and fill the mostly quiet room, the Italian extremely sensitive and ticklish to every touch. "V-Ve~" Feliciano squirmed on his friend's lap, heart soaring that Ludwig had finally given in and gave him a good hug back without even being asked too! Even if he was being hopelessly tickled in the process. But at least it wasn't biology homework!

"Eh heh heh heh, it's so nice, Ludwig~" The squirms and giggles were relentless, the brunet rubbing his nose and laughing into Ludwig's neck. "Ludwig's hugs feel really nice~ Ludwig should hug more!" He looked up at his friend, eyes alight with his joy. With another playful giggle, he reached up for Ludwig's face, sliding his hands up the German's cheeks to tangle his fingers into his blond locks, tousling the slick and neat hair until it hung free over the German's forehead.

Feliciano moved back to inspect his handy-work, resting hi hands on Ludwig's broad shoulders and smiling brightly. "There! Much better! Ludwig looks really handsome like this, ve~" Of course, he thought Ludwig looked nice with his hair slicked back (which was one of the reasons he chose him as a subject to draw anyways!); it was very, very Ludwig, very proper and stern and orderly, just like the German himself.

But when his hair was like this, it made Ludwig look more...vulnerable? No, that wasn't quite the right word; Ludwig always looked strong! But he looked more at ease, more comfortable. It was nice!

The brunet reached up again, smoothing back a few of the hairs from Ludwig's forehead with another giggle, leaving a few strands still in his face. "Maybe next time I'll draw you like that! Ah, but you said I have to ask first, so I'll be sure to ask, ve! I don't want Ludwig to not want to spend time with me or anything! That would be horrible!"
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:53 pm

Ludwig didn't really listen. He heard the words his friend spoke but he didn't really get the content. The other's hands in his hair made him blush even more. Ludwig didn't like others to touch his hair. It took a while to slick it back like this and Ludwig choose this hairstyle on purpose so he didn't need to take care of his hair for the rest of the day. Brushed back like this it was neat and Ludwig didn't need to put attention to it anymore. Usually the blond would push Feliciano away, yelling at him for having the stupid idea to mess up his hair. But the German was to far gone. No clear thought reached his blurred mind.

He couldn't even talk anymore. His hands moved on own accord as he lifted them to Feliciano's face and took it into his hands. Ludwig's palms cupped the other's tanned cheeks, the fingertips of his thumbs traced the lines of his sculpted cheekbones. Heavy lidded blue eyes glanced into golden ones as Ludwig leaned closer. Though they fluttered close right before the German reached his point of destination, his hands still firmly holding on his friends face.

And then lips meet in a soft and gentle move, a slight hum escaping the depth of Ludwig's chest.

It felt so warm, so heavenly, like a promise given by childhood lovers centuries ago. A promise to come back and stay, to love and wait. Ludwig stopped thinking. Not that he had planned anything like that, and he usually planned everything. Something had taken over in his mind. He couldn't control it, he was not able to control anything at his current state of mind. So he just tilted his head and kept kissing Feliciano's lips tenderly.
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:05 am

"Ah, but Ludwig said that as long as I asked it would be fine, so I don't think you would stop liking me for just--"

Feliciano had been too lost in his own thoughts and too distracted with his own cheerful and rambling chatter to pay much attention to the hands on his cheeks (not that Ludwig touching him had ever fazed him) or the look that had shone in Ludwig's eyes.

So the kiss...was a completely and utter shock.

The Italian's eyes grew wide at the first contact of lips on lips. They were...kissing? This was kissing right? Well, he knew what a kiss was, but...they were actually kissing? That was a bit strange, but not bad...

Wait, they were kissing?! A second wave of shock washed over the Italian, the poor confused brunet blinking furiously at the realization. They were kissing, they were actually kissing? Why were they kissing? This wasn't just a friends kiss, this was a kiss on the lips! Ludwig didn't even want to hug, and now they were kissing? Kissing?!

And a bright red blush stretched over Feliciano's cheeks as the third wave of realization and shock crashed into him, eyes growing wide again and body freezing up, the blond still not pulling away. This was confusing! What was this, why were they kissing? Ludwig didn't like kisses he had thought; his friend didn't even like the hugs! Was Ludwig sick? There was something strange going on! Kissing! On the lips! Did he do something wrong, and was Ludwig testing him? Was it a weird German punishment for not doing his homework? Did Ludwig feel guilty for something? This was so strange! Ludwig didn't do things like this ever! Ever! Kissing? Kissing?!

There had to be something wrong, had to be! What other reason would Ludwig have to kiss him!

A mangled squeak of surprise rushed past Feliciano's lips, face red hot and mind whirling as he tried to wrap his head around the sudden change of pace.
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:55 am

Feliciano's noise let Ludwig suddenly snap out of his haze, realization hits his mind like a train. What was he doing?! "Ah!" The blond broke away, wide eyed staring at his Italian friend. He did not just now kissed him, did he? But the confusion in Feliciano's glance proved it right. Ludwig had kissed him, his hands actually rested still on the other's face, their heads still so close together.

"Oh, mein Gott..." Ludwig took his hands off of Feliciano's face as if he had burned them, scooting away from the other and jumping off the bed, stumbling a few steps backwards. "I... I am sorry..." His voice was high pinched, struggling for the right words, his hands lifted into the air, palms facing the man on the bed in an defensive move. "I... Didn't... m-mean to..."

What the hell had come to Ludwig's mind, kissing Feliciano just like nothing, out of the blue? He had defiantly crossed a line with this. What to do now? How to act and what to say? Ludwig didn't know. He never had a plan for this kind of situation, he had kissed someone... not just someone, his best friend, a man...

Ludwig had the sudden urge to run, just run and get away from Feliciano and this awfully awkward situation.
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:18 pm

Feliciano had to try hard not to fall to the ground as the blond moved so suddenly, teetering for a scary moment on the edge of the bed as Ludwig jumped from the bed, staring at the brunet like he had seen a ghost.

...which only made the Italian more sure that there was something definitely wrong! His heart was beating much faster than it should, Feliciano resting his hands on his blushed cheeks as he tried helplessly to process what in the world had just happened, eyes still wide in shock. They had just kissed right? They had!

But...Ludwig was giving him such a confusing look now! They did something wrong? He did something wrong? Was Ludwig mad at him for something? It wasn't for not doing his biology homework, was it? Or maybe he knew that portrait of him wasn't for class, and that he hadn't done his art homework yet! Or was it for sleeping in class today? Was that kiss really a punishment? This whole thing was so unlike Ludwig! What was going on? There had to be something wrong!

"L-Ludwig, are you okay? I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do whatever I did!" The Italian jumped to his feet, rushing up to the German and placing his hands on his forehead, trying to see if maybe the Germany was sick, and he had a fever or something!

"Are you sick, o-or are you just mad at me, ve? I-I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to sleep in class, and I'm sorry I spilled my gelato all over your notes that one day at lunch! D-Don't be mad!" He looked up at the German, concern and worry begging to mingle with the utterly confused look on the brunet's face, Feliciano only growing more blushed and teary as he tried to wrap his head around the situation. What was wrong with Ludwig?
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:08 pm

"Nein!" Ludwig flailed against Feliciano's hands on his forehead. "D-Don't touch me." He took two steps further back, away from his friend. "I am not sick... It is not your fault." The blonds head began to spin, the warmth of the kiss still lingered on his lips. It had felt so good... but yet it had been so wrong. Against every morals and rules that had always been so precious to Ludwig.

Pressing his back against the wall he took a few deep breathes that were meant to help him catching a clear thought. "Feliciano... it seemed I lost control for a moment... I am really sorry about that." Ludwig reached up with one hand, stroking through his hair in the attempt to brush it back into its usual neat style. "Please don't think it is your fault. You haven't done anything wrong."

The blond looked over to his friend, trying to read the expression on the others face. It was pure confusion. What they had done, what Ludwig did... It had been completely wrong. It had better never happened. This thoughts gave the stern man a stung in his heart, he cared for Feliciano. They were friends. And now he had messed everything up with an thoughtless move. Maybe even ruining their friendship.

"I think it is better when I leave now..." With a sudden move he turned around and rushed towards the door, grasping the knob to open it. "I.... am really... really sorry Feliciano..." Ludwig didn't turn around to face his friend by saying this, he just opened the door to leave. He needed time to think of a plan. Of how to clear this up and he had to find out how this could've happened. Something must be wrong with him...
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:40 pm

Nothing was making sense anymore!

Feliciano's confusion only grew as Ludwig backed away from his touch; even trying to think about why Ludwig was doing what he was doing right now was making him dizzy. What had just happened? Why was Ludwig backing away? He said he wasn't sick, but this wasn't like Ludwig at all!

"V-ve!" The Italian let out another squeak of surprise as the German started to move toward the door to leave. Feliciano taking a few steps toward his friend to toss his arms around his waist and try stop him, but then remembered that Ludwig had told him not to touch him, so the poor confused Italian ended up stumbling backwards, raising his arms in the air as if he was being held at gunpoint.

"V-Ve! Wait, Ludwig! Why are you sorry? What's wrong? Something is wrong! W-Why are you sorry?!" The questions came out in a flurry, the brunet trying his hardest to understand what everything meant. "I mean, it's not my fault, b-but then I'm not supposed to touch Ludwig, s-so it is my fault? But you said it wasn't my fault? Are you are sick? But then you said your not sick, b-but you're not acting like Ludwig at all!" He wanted to help Ludwig, but didn't even know where to start!

Feliciano only became more blushed and flustered the longer he thought on the situation, arms beginning to flail. "Y-you did something bad? What's wrong? I don't get it at all!"
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:34 am

Ludwig stopped on the door, swallowing at Feliciano's words. Everything was so confusing... Why would his Italian friend blame himself? That didn't make sense. He took a step back and closed the door again to be alone in the room, only with Feliciano. Turning around he strained his shoulders and faced his friend. Somehow the blond felt calmer now that he had a little time to sort out his thoughts.

"Feliciano..." Ludwig glanced at his friend for a moment but he couldn't keep up the eye contact and had to look to the side. "There is something bothering me since a while." He reached out and placed his hand on Feliciano's shoulder, not because he wanted to become close again, just because he knew his friend needed some kind of physical contact to clam down. "It is... When you come to close to me... I mean. TO close." The blond pondered his words for a moment. "It is like my mind stops working. My head spins and my heart starts beating so fast... There is something wrong with me Feliciano... I start loosing control so easily when you come physically close." Ludwig gave the other's shoulder a slight squeeze, feeling oddly nervous. "I need to figure out what is wrong so something thoughtless like.... t-this kiss... wont happen again."

Ludwig took his hand away from the other's shoulder and wrapped his arms around his chest, hugging himself in uneasiness. "I didn't mean to scare you..."
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:42 pm

The Italian tried his hardest to understand what Ludwig was telling him, he really did! Feliciano stared at the ground, trying to take in every careful word that the German spoke, wringing his hands as he thought hard. But he still didn't quite understand what Ludwig was getting at! There had to be something that he was missing!

"S-so...w-when I'm too close it makes you sick? O-Or feel bad?" Man, this was so confusing! "O-or...just weird? I make you feel weird when I'm close?" Oh no, this must mean that Ludwig really DIDN'T like the hugs at all!

He was about to open his mouth to apologize for all the hugs he had been thoughtlessly giving the blond until Ludwig's last words finally set into his head. "Oh! W-Wait, no, Ludwig! Y-You didn't scare me! I was just really, really surprised! Ludwig never does anything like that!" The flails returned ten-fold, Feliciano looking up at Ludwig's face again. "I-I mean! L-Ludwig didn't even like the hugs that much, and Ludwig never even gives me those! S-so a kiss was just really surprising! L-Ludwig really isn't made at me or anything?" What was he missing? There had to be something he was missing, but Feliciano couldn't put his finger on it!
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:03 am

Ludwig leaned his back against the closed door, wishing he could just disappear out of the situation. But that would be unfair towards Feliciano. His Italian friend seemed as confused as Ludwig was himself. "It is not really an unpleasant feeling Feliciano..." The German never was a man of expressing his emotions with words. How was he supposed to explain the other man what he felt. He didn't even understood it himself. "It is just... So very... very confusing..."

"Kind of disturbing... In a weird way..." Ludwig hugged himself closer around his chest as if that would help to calm down his rapidly beating heart. "It is not right, I am not supposed to feel this way. But yet it felt... S-So good..."

The blond turned his head, giving his friend a helpless glance. "A-And I feel this way only with you..." He didn't know what else to say. He didn't know what to think of this situation, how to handle it and how to solve this. Ludwig hated to be helpless like this. Usually he was the one who held control over every kind of situation, always having a plan B, never ever letting someone come close enough to even becoming an awkward scene like this.
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:17 pm

This was going completely wrong! This is how his perfect day was supposed to go, with him and Ludwig standing off like this! Feliciano opened his mouth--

--...and then something clicked.

The brunet's eyes widened and his jaw dropped, a small gasp of surprise escaping him as he stared at Ludwig almost in wonderment.

Heart beating fast, head spinning, weird--but good--feelings? Only when Feliciano was around, and especially when he was too close? And on top of all that kiss, a kiss on the lips? If there was one thing the Italian knew, it was what feelings like this meant.

"L-Ludwig...you...like me?"

That had to be it, it had to be! Ludwig looked so confused, but Feliciano knew what was wrong! It wasn't a punishment or anything, it was a show of affection! A kiss of affection, of love! A bright smile spread across his cheeks--he had figured it out! Ludwig wasn't sick, or mad, or hated him at all! He liked him!

...Oh. Ludwig liked him. That was...kinda surprising!

A bright blush joined the smile on his cheeks, the Italian squirming, both in nervousness and excitement. "Ve...those weird feelings! They're not bad, they're feelings of amore, of love!" Ludwig really liked him that much? All he did was cause trouble for him! "Feelings like that happen when you're close to someone you really like!" Even if he thought it was strange, Feliciano couldn't help but feel...really happy! Ludwig really liked him!
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:59 pm

"Eh?" Ludwig looked confused at the suddenly so bright smiling Italian. Of course he liked Feliciano. Why would he hang around and put this much effort into a friendship with someone he didn't like? This was not making sense. But love...? Did he like his best friend enough to say that he loved him? Feelings like love belonged between a man and a woman. And they were both man. This could not be right. Feliciano must've made a mistake in his realizing this. Ludwig's confusion grew with every thought he added to it.

Though... All the physical reactions the other one had count down... Ludwig could feel them all on himself. He could even feel the burning blush on his cheeks at the thought that it might be possible that he loved Feliciano in this way. Did he think his friend was attractive? Like a man would feel attracted by a woman? Ludwig blinked and took a close glance at the other's face.

The gasp that escaped his throat was almost audible and he held his breath and his heart skipped a beat before it kept going in its rapid pace. Ludwig's eyes grew wide and he couldn't help but stare at Feliciano's face. Oh god... He WAS attractive. The bright blush on his face and the adorable nervousness behind his bright smile, it caused the urge in Ludwig to run up to the other one and hug him tight, kissing these flushed cheeks.

Oh damn, Feliciano might be right. Ludwig wished he would have one of these advice books he liked to read. But right now it was just him and the man who might become his lover... man and lover... two words that were so hard to bring together for the stern German. Ludwig took a deep breath and turned his head, looking down to the ground. "What am I... S-Supposed to do now?" He didn't have an answer to this question. This whole situation was so confusing and it came so sudden and surprising. Ludwig just haven't had the time to make one of his wonderful plans and to get used to it.
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:15 am

"Ve?" What to do now? Wait, what were they supposed to do now?

Feelings of love and attraction he understood, but it wasn't often that he was left in this kind of situation Sure, he flirted with girls a lot--but they were so pretty and nice to him--but that didn't change the fact that even Feliciano himself had never been in a relationship before.

Wait...were they in a relationship now? Now he had so many questions!

"Um...ve. Well...I guess...well..." The Italian scrunched up his face, searching his mind for the answers. He knew what you were supposed to do when you loved someone, but somehow applying those things to himself was so much harder!

"Ve...well, if you like someone, then you're supposed to show it to them...like, um, with presents and dates! And spending time with each other and going out places, and eating together..." Well, that wasn't very helpful! They already did most of that stuff before this! "And um...other things! Like...holding hands, and hugging and kissing! Stuff like that!"

The Italian squirmed; he was trying to help, he really was! But the whole thing was still confusing, even to him! But that didn't shake the smile from his lips, still feeling the light happiness from knowing that Ludwig didn't hate him at all!
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:45 pm

Spending time together, going to places and eating together. These three points had already been on their to-do-list for the later today. Before the kiss...

Ludwig frowned. Did he already have an own time-count? Before the kiss/after the kiss? He shook his head and took a deep breath. "I see... I will make a list of things we can work out together." He nodded to himself, the thoughts in his head started to sort out now that he had some kind of advice he could hold on. But still... The blond needed to figure this out. The uncomfortable and nervous feelings wouldn't go away so easily.

Turning his head he gave the other one a shy glance. "Uhm... So holding hands, hugging and... k-kissing is something you do with the one you have these f-feelings for, ja?" It was not that Ludwig was stupid or dense with these kind of topic, he was just unexperienced... He never had a special someone who he wanted to hug or kiss or spend his free time with.

And now, suddenly there was Feliciano...

Ludwig didn't know how to handle this. He felt ashamed and embarrassed. So nervous. Loving someone...
    The blond managed to to crack a slight, bashful smile at his best friend. "So... Uhm, would you mind if I... m-maybe kiss you again?" He moved his arms and pressed his hands against the door on either sides of himself. "I think I need to try it again and figure out if I feel the same emotions as the first time I kissed you..."
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:08 am

"V-Ve? Another kiss?"

Well, that was surprising too! Ludwig really wanted to try kissing again? Well, of course the Italian didn't mind; he loved things like hugs and kisses! But then again, a kiss on the lips had been different...he had been too surprised at the moment to really focus on anything, but it hadn't felt bad...just, unexpected! Very unexpected!

Just like Ludwig's question now. A kiss? He really wanted another one? Feliciano tilted his head, glancing at his friend with open confusion again. A kiss...really? On the lips again? Like lovers...a lover's kiss? Wait, were they lovers now? So many questions!

Despite all his question his look of confusion was soon replaced with a smile again, taken a casual step toward Ludwig. "Um, of course we can do it again! I don't mind at all~ Especially if it'll help Ludwig out!" He wanted to help Ludwig, he really did! And kisses were never bad--except when he thought they were punishment kisses, but this time he knew for sure that it wasn't a punishment kiss! So he wouldn't be surprised, and he wouldn't surprise Ludwig, and then...

...then?

Feliciano ignored such questions; he had already asked too many! The brunet took another step toward the German until he could reach out and grab Ludwig's hands, placing each hand on one of his own hips before resting his hands on Ludwig's shoulder. "Okay then, let's kiss!" He looked up at Ludwig expectantly, eyes bright.
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:47 am

Feliciano had accepted! That was a good thing wasn't it? And though Ludwig's nervousness grew even more distracting as the other one came closer, taking his hands and placing them on his own hips, the blond didn't back away or resisted this touch.
    The Italian seemed to be pretty experted in love things. He did come form a nation who's man were known to have some of the best lovers skills. So Ludwig let his friend (or was he know already his lover?) lead the way until he felt that it was his turn to move.

"Ah, O-Okay..." Ludwig leaned his head down, catching the other's glance. "I will close my eyes so I.. c-can focus better." He slightly shifted his position and moved his back away from the door, tilting his head lightly so their noses wouldn't bump against each other.

The last thing he saw before he let his eyes flutter close was this golden glimmer in Feliciano's big brown eyes and for a second the sound of his own rapidly beating heart was the only thing Ludwig felt before his lips touched Feliciano's for the second time today.

"Hmm..." Ludwig didn't mean to make a sound, he didn't mean to take in a sharp breath through his nose, but he couldn't help it. His mind immediately stopped working and his body took over, moving and acting on own accord. As if the taste of Feliciano's lips spoke a spell over Ludwig. It felt just so wonderful, Ludwig could feel the other's breath stroking over his own flushed cheek, soft, tanned lips lightly moved against his own as his hands moved and slid firmly around Feliciano's slim waist, pulling him gently close against Ludwig's chest.

Ludwig didn't found an answer in this kiss, he still didn't know what to think about this whole situation, but he certainly knew that he didn't want to stop this kiss any time soon...
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:49 pm

Feliciano couldn't help but let out a small giggle as the German spoke; he didn't have to explain himself all the time!

...but the brunet couldn't help his own eyes from fluttering close as Ludwig drew closer, a soft sigh escaping his lips as they touched Ludwig's own.

The only thing that popped into his mind was how warm he felt; a soft warmth was spreading through his body, causing tingles from his lips all the way down to his toes, all from such a small kiss. Any other thoughts were erased by the fuzzy cloud descending on his mind, instincts taking over.

Without the surprise distracting him, Feliciano could focus on the feeling so much more. It felt...good. He had expected it to feel good, because kisses always felt good! But, this was a different kind of good, a good that made his knees feel weak and his head feel light.

Feliciano found himself gripping Ludwig tighter, arms around the blond's neck as Ludwig pulled him closer, their chest now touching and heartbeats mingling. Lips moved against each other, even more warmth assaulting his senses as he felt Ludwig's breath, making the Italian melt a little. Such a new experience!
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:48 pm

Ludwig relaxed against Feliciano though his heartbeat didn't slow down. He could feel his blood pressure raising, the sound of it rushing in his ears. The blond didn't want to stop and considering to the other's positive reaction it seemed he could keep on kissing him easily.

Pleasure assaulted Ludwig's senses in a mind-numbing way. He had never thought that being close to someone, doing something like this could feel so good. And yet... How could he have known? The bond was sure, he liked this. Being in this situation slowed down his thoughts. He didn't think about this maybe being against social rules. Two man kissing like a man should only kiss a woman... For Ludwig it felt just right, heavenly and wonderful. As if they were made to be like this. Close and together, just as two humans who have strong feelings for each other. And who would judge them for this? Nobody knew and nobody could come and distract.

Feliciano fit just so wonderfully against Ludwig's taller body. He had noticed it earlier, when they were hugging on the bed. The smaller ones lithe body seemed to melt into Ludwig's strong arms, he held his friend close and firm, tilting his head to adjust and slightly deepen the kiss.
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:11 am

Really, why hadn't they don't something like this so much sooner!

There was no doubt about it; the kiss felt so completely wonderful and amazing and right. There was nothing strange; nothing nagging in the back of his mind telling him that he was kissing his best friend like this, shouldn't that be weird? Only the thought that this felt wonderful, so wonderful...and that being with Ludwig like this felt as natural as ever.

He didn't hesitate as Ludwig tilted his head and deepened the kiss; instead, he responded in kind, eager to taste more of Ludwig, and feel more of his lips on his own, and prologue such an amazing feeling as long as he could. His grip tightened and his chest pushed against the blond's, breathing in Ludwig's scent and letting it completely take over him.

A soft sigh escaped his lips as they parted against Ludwig's, the inkling of a pleased hum he had not expected to hear from himself rumbling in his chest. Feliciano was completely eager to continue, and completely unwilling to stop anytime soon, chest rubbing against the German's as he pressed against him more, want more, so much more...
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:08 am

Ludwig's mind started to blur away in a cloud of haze as Feliciano pressed closer, his whole body suddenly felt so damn hot. It was just a kiss, how could it feel so overwhelming? But the world around Ludwig seemed to drown away from them, the kiss and their body's pressed so close to each other was all what really seemed to matter right now.

Taking in a sharp breath through his nose Ludwig reacted on his friends eager response and parted his lips himself, breathing in the air that Feliciano exhaled. A soft sigh escaped him as he moved, lightly sucking the other's bottom lip. The blond could've never imagined how soft and delicious these lips could taste.

Ludwig slowly drew his hands upwards over Feliciano's back, resting them on his shoulder-blades. He wanted to feel him closer, melting into their kiss and getting more of it. With a hum of delight Ludwig darted out his tongue, lightly licking over these alluring lips.
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:08 am

It was no longer just warmth spreading throughout Feliciano's body; there were tingles and shocks and shivers as well, assaulting every inch skin. The kiss had his senses on high-alert; everything just felt so much better. All from a kiss--who could've imagined it?

He didn't think he could get enough, even as Ludwig pulled him closer, the large hands trailing up to his shoulders feeling so completely wonderful. But the hands were no where near the jolt of pleasure he felt from Ludwig's warm tongue on his lips, the sucking and licking causing another strange sound to squeak from his chest. He leaned in, wanting to feel more of that, his own tongue darting out to give Ludwig's lips a lick of his own, the mere taste of him bringing the strange sound back to his throat, a trill of both pleasure and longing.

The brunet's lips found the German's again, fingers trailing up the back of Ludwig's neck and curling in his short blond hair as lips pressed more against each other, Feliciano trying to take in as much as he could. But it wasn't long before the Italian found himself severely out of breath, forcing himself to part from the wonderful kiss, panting lightly.

Feliciano opened his eyes again, pausing for a moment to savor the feeling--

--and then remember that he had just been kissing his best friend.

"A-ah...e-eh heh..." His blush deepened (the kiss had already colored his cheeks red), a sheepish and breathless giggle escaping him, paired with an equally sheepish smile. "U-Um..s-so did Ludwig...l-learn anything...?" He kept his arms around the other, faces inches apart, still unwilling to part despite the growing feeling of bashfulness washing over the Italian.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 7:56 am