The whole world belongs to us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia RPG Forum

2 posters

Room 24- Gilbert Beilschmidt ( Hungary and Prussia for now)

Gilbert /Prussia
    Gilbert /Prussia
    Awesome Chick Magnet!
    Awesome Chick Magnet!

Cantidad de envíos : 139

Room 24- Gilbert Beilschmidt ( Hungary and Prussia for now) Empty Room 24- Gilbert Beilschmidt ( Hungary and Prussia for now)

Post by Gilbert /Prussia Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:34 pm

Gilbert was being difficult as the orderlies led the white haired man to his room. He didn’t want to be here. He didn’t belong here. He wanted to go home.

“You will be allowed to come out once you have calmed down Mr Beilschmidt, Doctor Hedervary will be up later for introductions. So just relax and make your self at home until then.” The orderly instructed Gilbert.

“Easy for you to say, you are not being locked in a strange room… tch…awesome me does not belong here….!” Gilbert said in annoyed but exasperated tone. But the only reply he got was a solid click of his door being locked.
    He kicked his bed then yelped as he soon realized the solid bed was attached to the ground. He swore in German and laid down on the bed with a dramatic sigh frowning into his pillow.

How could this of happened?

Trapped in this strange place he felt rather uncomfortable and alone. He did not fully understand where he was or why he was here, all her knew was that he was not allowed to leave.

He tilted his head to look out the window and he sat up to get a better look. It was such a calm and pretty day outside besides the slight cloud cover and the fact he was not allowed out right now made him feel as if he was being mocked slightly. He threw his pillow at the window in a slight tantrum and after laying there for a while with a sour look on his face, stood up to retrieve the pillow.

He stopped to stare out the window, it was rather a nice view from the third floor. He sat down in the window seat and hugged his pillow slightly as he took in his surroundings. The trees had already lost their leaves for autumn, he could see some people walking around down there and he wondered if they could see him, not that he minded at all, who wouldn’t want to see awesome him?

He rested his chin on the pillow he was hugging and sighed. All this just because no one understood… no one believed him..

He was Prussia after all… even a nation that now shared his power with his brother Germany was still a nation after all! Gilbert had seemed to come up with the theory in his head that he was the human personification of the nation of Prussia, that he had been reborn numerous times, he of course being born after the fall of the Berlin wall and that his younger brother was Germany.

That would help if it was true.. But Gilbert was just a regular human. He was born in East Germany to his Prussian heritage mother and his West German father before his father then ended up with another woman which in turn resulted in his younger half brother Ludwig.

He was tired from his trip and the stress it had caused him, apparently America had the best doctors and facilities for people suffering from his sort of psychological disorder and his family had figured the best thing to do for him was to make sure he had the best treatment so that hopefully he could come home soon.

His eyes closed slowly as he started to drift off to sleep, still hugging his pillow and sitting curled up in a sitting position in the window seat as time quickly passed as he finally managed to get some sleep.

Ahaha~ long first post is long.
    Elizabeta / Hungary
    Elizabeta / Hungary
    Supreme Pan-Wielder.
    Supreme Pan-Wielder.

Cantidad de envíos : 104

Room 24- Gilbert Beilschmidt ( Hungary and Prussia for now) Empty Re: Room 24- Gilbert Beilschmidt ( Hungary and Prussia for now)

Post by Elizabeta / Hungary Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:04 pm

A frown appeared on the woman’s face as she glanced out of the window of her apartment right before leaving to head to work. Clouds covered the sky, but at least it wasn’t raining.

“Maybe this day won’t be as disastrous as I imagined it.”

Today Elizabeta was going to meet her new patient at the Asylum; he was her first patient to be treated outside an hospital. He, as she read on the files she was given, was a young man with issues concerning his identity. Apparently, the patient believed himself to be a living Country, and not just a random Country, a non existing one, that was once great.

The woman scoffed as she left the place. “I’ve always known men suffered from megalomania, I wonder what makes this case different from all the others…”

Walking down the corridor of the left wing of the whole building, Elizabeta couldn’t help but feel a slight shiver run down her spine. The place seemed too quiet, as if inhabited by ghosts or invisible spirits; an unnatural silence was only broken by sporadical screams coming from different floors.

She adjusted her white medical coat over her shoulders and sped up the pace towards the room where her patient was waiting for her. Her steps were steady and she kept her head up, she had no intention to let the odd feeling of the place compromise her professionalism.

Room 24. That was it. Elizabeta knocked on the door and didn’t wait for any reply, she just stepped in the room holding her blank medical records.
    The sight she was faced with left her twitching in annoyance.
    Her patient claimed to be a warlike Country; last thing she expected was to find him quietly asleep, curled on the window seat and hugging a pillow.

She sighed and closed the door behind her before walking up to the sleeping figure, with her arms crossed on her chest. And then, she just stared down at him, fighting the urge to slap him awake – it wouldn’t have been proper of a doctor to hit their patient.

“This case is hopeless, I can already tell.”

Long reply is also long XD
    Gilbert /Prussia
    Gilbert /Prussia
    Awesome Chick Magnet!
    Awesome Chick Magnet!

Room 24- Gilbert Beilschmidt ( Hungary and Prussia for now) Empty Re: Room 24- Gilbert Beilschmidt ( Hungary and Prussia for now)

Post by Gilbert /Prussia Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:22 pm

Gilbert had been far away in his dreams, great dreams of when he was a nation at full power, back home in his homeland. He dreamt about the wars he had fought and won in. He dreamt of his family, they always believed who he was in his dreams and he was happy.

Gilbert blinked awake slowly as he heard the voice in his room. “West…?” He replied instinctually, his brother was usually the one that woke him up from sleeping in too late. He lifted his face up from the pillow and looked up at the unknown person, his red eyes focusing on the stranger. For a moment he looked slightly disappointed but it was only a brief expression. That is right.. He had been taken to this place.. He was no longer at home.

He had a curious yet wary look on his face, he had already decided to be difficult. He did not want to be here and she was one of the people keeping him there. And anyway.. why should he cooperate? He was not sick or ill.. He did not need any help.

He looked her up and down…. The doctor he presumed. “You are not West…. You must be the Doctor …eh… Doctor Héderváry? Hm.. But awesome me was expecting a man…ah.. Whatever it is not like that really matters in this case..”

He uncurled himself and stretched still giving the other a sideways glance, after all he was not quite sure if he could trust this person yet. “If you have come to check if the Awesome me has calmed down.. “ He stopped talking in a slightly annoyed fashion before picking up again. “The awesome me does not need to be here.. I need to go home….I promise I won’t hold a grudge against you if you promise to let me go..~" He says in a tone that is casual and firm, there is no begging in his voice.

Ahaha you replied just as I was about to sleep..so I stayed up longer to reply.. woops~
    Elizabeta / Hungary
    Elizabeta / Hungary
    Supreme Pan-Wielder.
    Supreme Pan-Wielder.

Post by Elizabeta / Hungary Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:06 am

Elizabeta kept a focused look as she observed Gilbert while he was talking.
    After some moments after he stopped, she finally spoke.

“From a first look, you just seem like any common jerk you can find anywhere outside.” She rolled her eyes and sighed again. “I wish I could cure you for being like that, I really do.”

She then cleared her throat and – as calm and firm his voice had sounded – she kept speaking in a quiet tone. “As Sleeping Beauty guessed, I’m your female doctor. Let me add that I’m not a whore wearing nurse outfits so I can sleep with hot patients. I’m making this clear once and for all, just in case such a thought strikes your mind.”

A grin appeared to stretch her lips as Elizabeta lightly shrugged. “You can hold all the grudges you want against me, I don’t care. It’s not part of my job to take care of those. I’m more interested in helping you out of your disorder.” Which, in all honesty, she looked forward to see.

Oh you XD
    Gilbert /Prussia
    Gilbert /Prussia
    Awesome Chick Magnet!
    Awesome Chick Magnet!

Post by Gilbert /Prussia Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:08 pm

Gilbert had a half bored, have amused face as he listened to the Doctor explain herself. She was confident and strong ..he could tell. He smirked slightly when she brought up that she was not a whore to be ogled and touched, amused that she even brought that up at all.

But as she continued to speak he started to get a distracted look on his face. When she had finished what she was saying Gilbert asked curiously. “Are you Hungarian..?” He looked at the other suspiciously as if trying to work some great mystery out in his head.

“And I don’t have a disorder… people just do not understand the great and awesome me~” He explained with a grin. “You can’t keep me in here too long… West will miss me~ my people will miss me~ you should just let awesome me go. No one wants to get into a fight with the awesome me~!” He chuckled and went to walk over to the door.
    Elizabeta / Hungary
    Elizabeta / Hungary
    Supreme Pan-Wielder.
    Supreme Pan-Wielder.

Post by Elizabeta / Hungary Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:01 pm

As he approached the door, Elizabeta was faster in reaching it first, blocking his way. Keeping a proud look and an eyebrow cocked, she spoke: “If it’s necessary, I suppose anyone would want to get into a fight with you.”

She grinned lightly and gestured towards his bed. “We’ll have a long talk first, then you might be able to get out of here. If you cooperate, that’s it.” The woman locked the door of his room and pocketed the key in her lab coat, she then blinked and frowned slightly. Looking up at him with a curious glance, she spoke again: “Why did you ask me if I am Hungarian?”

She indeed was, but despite her accent showing when speaking English, no one could exactly tell she was Hungarian. It left her surprised to hear the patient guess her Nationality right.
    Gilbert /Prussia
    Gilbert /Prussia
    Awesome Chick Magnet!
    Awesome Chick Magnet!

Post by Gilbert /Prussia Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:48 am

Gilbert grumbled slightly as the other locked the door.
    When she asked him why he had asked if she was Hungarian, he gave her a look as if she was asking him about his deepest secrets.

He sat down on the bed and was a little quieter now. “Awesome me, knows these things.. I was just confirming what I thought~” Gilbert had studied history and countries relentlessly during his life, he always found nationality and accents to be one of the first things he noticed about a person.

He gave her an odd look as he fell silent. It was as if his brain was trying to process this information.

All the people he had met that he had seen as his kin, fellow countries like himself, they had all been male. It was confusing him that he was getting that odd recognition.

“Hungary…? Since when were you a girl…. ?” He tilted his head in a half confused half amused manner. “AH!” He stands up and points at her. “This explains everything!” He grinned as if he just uncovered a huge secret. He chuckled for a moment before blushing slightly and turning away in a huff. “You should have told me sooner.

This outburst may have been set of by her accent and confirmed with her attitude and outright pointing out of her own gender…but whatever it had been , it was now an unwavering believe inside him, that his new Doctor was just like him.. A personification of a nation.
    Elizabeta / Hungary
    Elizabeta / Hungary
    Supreme Pan-Wielder.
    Supreme Pan-Wielder.

Post by Elizabeta / Hungary Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:13 pm

Blinking incredulously, the woman stared at her patient. She should have told him sooner what?

Elizabeta saw him blush embarrassed and the thought of him being exactly like a cute shy boy flashed through her mind.
    It’s not the right time to be thinking such things, she told herself

She shook lightly her head then showed again a professional look. Gilbert’s disorder was finally start to uncover itself. It was time to get down to business.

“Sorry but I don’t remember explaining something to you. Beside the fact I’m your doctor.”
    Gilbert /Prussia
    Gilbert /Prussia
    Awesome Chick Magnet!
    Awesome Chick Magnet!

Post by Gilbert /Prussia Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:49 pm

Gilbert chuckled. “Pf-ft~” He waved her off a his slightly flustered face turned back into a grinning one.

“You don’t need to explain things to me for awesome me to understand them~ Niyo Niyo~” Gilbert rolled his eyes as if the other was the one that was being odd, the verbal tic that surfaced when he was excited or teasing someone came out as always, it was not something that he controlled.

Gilbert seemed more at ease now, the presence of someone he considered to be familiar seeming to calm his nerves subconsciously.

“Miss Hungary….” He looks serious for a moment. “We should go hunting~! Kesesese~” His face lights up and his smile brightly and nods, his eyes wide with excitement. “Hunting hunting hunting~! Is there anywhere good to go hunting here….? Do you have horses?”
    Elizabeta / Hungary
    Elizabeta / Hungary
    Supreme Pan-Wielder.
    Supreme Pan-Wielder.

Post by Elizabeta / Hungary Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:11 pm

She was being showered with questions, lucky day! She couldn't quite believe it since most of the patients she treated since she started working had been mostly silent and would keep their thoughts for themselves.

Then she focused on Gilbert's words and rolled her eyes. On her notebook, Elizabeta scribbled down "absurd questions", "odd topics" along with words describing the excited look on his face as he was talking.
    It was time to try to understand more the disorder he had.

"No, I do not have any horse. Even if when I was little I used to--- Wait, you called me Hungary?"
    Gilbert /Prussia
    Gilbert /Prussia
    Awesome Chick Magnet!
    Awesome Chick Magnet!

Post by Gilbert /Prussia Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:40 pm

Lucky for Miss Héderváry , Gilbert liked to talk. Oh he never use too.. But that was before his condition had gotten this bad.

He switched to speaking German, because in his mind of course Hungary would be able to speak it. “You know Hungary~ you never should have given up riding horses and hunting and being awesome~ all that girly stuff does not suit you~ not at all~!” He rolled his eyes and smirked faintly as he playfully teased her, speaking as if he had known Elizabeta for years. Of course the Hungary in his memory seemed more boyish …but this just had to be Hungary!

Once Gilbert had decided that somebody was a nation, it was stuck that way, he was too stubborn to be told otherwise. Of course a lot of the people he dubbed as nations would not know who they truly were! They were not as awesomely observant as he was, it was up to Gil to make them remember who they truly are!
    Elizabeta / Hungary
    Elizabeta / Hungary
    Supreme Pan-Wielder.
    Supreme Pan-Wielder.

Post by Elizabeta / Hungary Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:33 pm

Surprised by his sudden change to German, Elizabeta replied using the same language finding out her German wasn't as rusty as she thought it would be. One of her grandparents was Austrian so when she was little, they would teach her the language that was once Hungary's second official language too. German was the only language she could speak without sporting a Hungarian accent but rather an Austrian one - which made her proud of herself. The reason of that had to be found in the person Elizabeta had a crush on....

Her left eye twitched annoyed. "What do you mean girly stuff doesn't suit me?" Washe saying she looked too masculine?!

Gilbert was on the way to hit a nerve.
    Gilbert /Prussia
    Gilbert /Prussia
    Awesome Chick Magnet!
    Awesome Chick Magnet!

Post by Gilbert /Prussia Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:13 pm

“Tch~! Because girly frilly stuff is for women who want to be taken care of and can’t take care of themselves~” He chuckled. “I mean.. why the hell would a woman want to dress in poofy crap and high heels all day? That can’t be comfortable..”

He leant his head to the side to look at her legs. Her business style skirt was not short but she had heels on. “Don’t your feet get sore walking around in heels …? You should wear boots or sneakers ~ something comfortable~ that way if you need to move fast you can~”

“Hell I don’t mind if a girl wants to get all dressed up for something special.. But everyday? It seems stupid…and doesn’t suit girls like you~” He grinned. He honestly did not mean any harm by what he was saying it was just his opinion and she did ask after all.
    Elizabeta / Hungary
    Elizabeta / Hungary
    Supreme Pan-Wielder.
    Supreme Pan-Wielder.

Post by Elizabeta / Hungary Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:33 pm

"Heels are feminine while boots or sneakers aren't. It seems like you're indirectly telling me to wear anything but heels because I'm not feminine at all. Is that what are you implying?"

Of course Elizabeta would have preferred to wear sneakers all day long, the pain in her feet at the end of the day was way too familiar for her to ignore it or forget about it. Gilbert was right in saying it was stupid to wear heels several hours every day; but society wanted that from young women who wanted to give away the impression they were successful but still cared about their appearance being good looking.

At least I don't have to go around displaying my stuff to the boss in order to keep my job. She thought, and she was thankful to be working in a field where what really mattered was a doctor's ability.

She stared again at her patient, with a questioning look on her face?
    "What would fit me in your opinion? You think that if I came here in a jogging outfit you'd find me professional enough?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:17 am