The whole world belongs to us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia RPG Forum

3 posters

Soccer club: Tryouts for new members!

Gilbert /Prussia
    Gilbert /Prussia
    Awesome Chick Magnet!
    Awesome Chick Magnet!

Cantidad de envíos : 139

Soccer club: Tryouts for new members! Empty Soccer club: Tryouts for new members!

Post by Gilbert /Prussia Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:06 am

Gilbert finally finished setting up the Gymnasium. It was that time of the year again. Soccer tryouts! He grinned . Time to see who is awesome enough to make it into the team this year~ He thought to himself.
    Old members almost always got automatically back in as long as they didn’t have a influx of new tryouts then they would just have to compete to get into first and second string. But besides the logistics of that anyone was welcome to join the soccer club.

All students at the school needed to be part of a club after all, Gilbert was no exception. He had tried a few… manga and animation club…. Band…. Drama… a bunch of other clubs he does not wish to ever think of again… but they were usually just fads for him or not what he expected. But the soccer club was different and the only one he had stuck with during his years at the school. Gilbert ran the club with Antonio, both not wanting to cause another issue between the both of them who would be Captain they decided to make it a co-captaincy and simply took up the spaces of Captain and vice Captain without a definite hierarchy.

Gilbert wore his black and white German soccer jersey when he had practice. He was very loyal to the German team and never missed watching a match on TV, secretly wanting to be part of it some day. He let his mind drift for a moment before he wondered if Antonio was done handing out the flyers. He wanted to make sure everyone was reminding of the tryouts today. He looked at his watch he shouldn’t be much longer.

Thread open to all who believe the soccer club would interest their character~ First reply is for Antonio, feel free to rock up after that everybody~
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain
    Little children are more supple

Cantidad de envíos : 193

Soccer club: Tryouts for new members! Empty Re: Soccer club: Tryouts for new members!

Post by Antonio Carriedo / Spain Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:19 pm

Proudly Antonio wore his red and blue jersey. On the back in large white letters: CASILLAS, the goalkeeper who plays for Real Madrid and the Spanish national team, being the captain of both.

Also in his childhood he enjoyed playing football with his friends in the backyard, but since the Spanish team won the European- and World Championship, it had become his favorite sport.
    Of course Paul couldn't be missed there, too. A plushie of the octopus, which had predicted the final victory of the Spanish national team, always sat beside Antonio's towel and water bottle on the bench, to bring him luck.

Even if the Spaniard really liked this club, he also took cared of his beloved tomatoes in the greenhouse behind the school, as a way of variation.
    This sport made him really feel alive. But it wasn't just soccer that made him feel like this. Also his spectators helped him. Especially in the summer when he and his teammates took off the shirts, there were plenty of screaming female fans.

Of course female players were always welcome, too. And so he and his buddy were looking forward to the new members.

Okay, now everyone can join :333 ♥
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Cantidad de envíos : 583

Soccer club: Tryouts for new members! Empty Re: Soccer club: Tryouts for new members!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:57 pm

Ludwig was on time as always. In his right hand he had one of the flyers that were scattered around all over the campus. The piece of paper had some cheesy lines written on it to inform about the upcoming soccer club. Also when the first meeting would be and where to meet. Not like Ludwig wouldn't already know these details. Gilbert had talked about nothing else since days.
    The tall blond had nothing against being part of the club, soccer was a good sport after all. Useful for team spirit and it was good to keep your body in shape too.

So Ludwig showed up on the trainings court dressed in a neutral red and blue colored tanktop jersey and matching shorts. Also black and white soccer shoes. Over his left shoulder he had a black sports bag with the sign of Bavaria Munich on it.
    Ludwig dropped his bag next to the bench on the side lines and walked up to his brother and his Spanish friend with his hands pressed into his sides and a stern expression. Though soccer was a game that should be played for fun, Ludwig also payed attention to the serious sides of the business.

"Good afternoon." Ludwig greeted his brother with a brief nod and a slight slap on the others shoulder. Antonio just got an annoyed glare from Ludwig as greeting. Spanish soccer fans and players were going on the blonds nerves. Ever since they won last summers world masters championship they kept being jerks about it and walking around like proud cocks. It was just annoying.

"I hope you two got this club organized well enough to actually make it happen."

Sorry Toni. :'D Ludwig will be a jerk to you for a while. At least when it is about soccer.
    Maybe he'll admit that Antonio is a good player if they get a decent team up.
    Gilbert /Prussia
    Gilbert /Prussia
    Awesome Chick Magnet!
    Awesome Chick Magnet!

Post by Gilbert /Prussia Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:56 pm

Gilbert heard the gymnasium door open and saw his little brother walk in.

He grinned as his gave the brotherly slap on the shoulder . “Welcome Bruder to awesome mes’ club~! Niyo Niyo~!” Gilbert ruffled his brothers hair not even noticing the annoyed glare his brother was giving to his good friend.

“Well~ who wouldn’t want to join a club run by the awesome me~!?” Gilbert put and arm around his brothers shoulder. “I am sure people will be here in droves , of course people are not here early because applying for a club fun by me would of course be rather intimidating~! Kesesesese~!”

Gilbert ruffled “I am glad I get to spend some time with you Bruder though~” Gilbert grins. “But I did invite Feli to join.. he’s in your classes and you hang out.. So I thought he would have came here with you….?” Gilbert enquired.

Both Gilbert and Antonio were rather fond of the Italian brothers although Antonio was fond in a totally different way then Gilbert was.

Antonio Carriedo / Spain
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain

Post by Antonio Carriedo / Spain Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:27 pm

When Antonio heard Ludwig entering the room, he ran up to him with open arms but he couldn't avoid the mischievous expression. He was too proud on his last victories against Germany and he found it amusing how the German mascot gave him luck again and again and let Ludwig look like a dork.

"¡Bienvenido to our...!" he grinned at him, but the blond man simply ignored the greeting and past him with an annoyed face.

Insulted, he gazed after him, but then just shrugged his shoulders and placed himself next to Gilbert.

"Yes, where is actually Ita-chan? He's such an avid soccer player!"

The Spaniard always asserted that he was thrilled by Feliciano's techniques, but he said that only for selfish reasons: to get the young Italian in the club so that he could watch for him every time after training in the shower (usually with excuses like: "I've forgotten my shampoo, could you borrow me yours?").

Ohh Lutz, it will be soooo much fun teasing and annoying you >:P ♥
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Cantidad de envíos : 583

Post by Ludwig / Germany Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:36 pm

"Did you even expect Feliciano to be on time?" Ludwig tilted his head and looked back and forth between his brother and Antonio. "I texted him a while ago and he answered that he still need to shower, so I guess he takes his time."
    The blond briefly shrugged and tugged at the rim of his shirt. He was not really used to wear this kind of loose clothes, Usually he would wear casual school uniform and even for sports he preferred a tanktop that wouldn't be so baggy around his torso like this jersey was.
    "It is about something he likes to do, so I guess Feliciano will come, just not on time."

Ludwig stretched his arms out and strained the muscles of his shoulders. If the lead would've been up to him, the blond would start with running a few leaps around the gym to warm up, but he was not in lead of this training so he would just wait to see what the other two had planned out.
    Gilbert /Prussia
    Gilbert /Prussia
    Awesome Chick Magnet!
    Awesome Chick Magnet!

Post by Gilbert /Prussia Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:15 pm

“Tch why the hell would you take a shower before working out…?” He thought out loud then shook his head. “But pft~ expecting Italians to be on time .. I should have known better~ I should start telling people to come earlier than I want them too and that way everyone else will be on time~ kesesesese~”

Gilbert lent on Toni as he decided on what to do. “Hm..well since we are now all set up.. And everyone else is late… for every minute they are late they will have to do a push up.. a man one.. None of that girly push up crap~ Niyo Niyo~” He smirked and sort of hoped that someone came in really late just so he could make them do a ton of push ups.

He chuckled and went over to the white board that they usually use to write scores or play tactics on and wrote on it. ‘Any one who arrives after the designated meeting time will have to do push ups. Each minute after the designated time = one push up! ’

He looked at his watch. “Annnnnnnnnnd that starts from………now~!” He grinned and trotted over to the others. “For now we should do some light jogging to warm ourselves up~ one end of the gym to the other to get our heart rates up~! Lets go~!” He chuckled and started to jog. Gilberts practical side only ever seemed to show when he was leading and planning soccer.

The awkward moment when you didn't notice it was your turn. Sorry |D
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain

Post by Antonio Carriedo / Spain Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:13 pm

Endurance training was one of Gilbert's and Ludwig's strengths. Antonio wasn't bad, either, but the Spaniard ran always slower than his German friends.
    After they had walked a few laps around the sports field, they did some stretching exercises.
    Antonio also had strengths. Things that nobody else could do. Not even Ludwig. And he knew it. And he loves to rub Ludwig's nose in it!

"Hey, Ludwig~! Your stamina is truly remarkable! I'm sure it took a long time to be that athletic!? But you know what? At the last World Cup I've noticed, that you are good defender, but your team should practice the tackle again, I guess. Good thing, boss is here, isn't it?" he grinned.

Woah, my english OTL...
    Sorry for the late reply ;^;

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content