The whole world belongs to us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia RPG Forum

Meeting of Fate (Rome and Ancient Greece only)

Convidad

Meeting of Fate (Rome and Ancient Greece only) - Page 6 Empty Re: Meeting of Fate (Rome and Ancient Greece only)

Post by Convidad Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:11 am

Enjoying the walk he felt sad when they had to part ways.
    He knew he needed to get cleaned up, and that she probably had some duties she needed to fulfill.
    With a sigh he turned to his rooms to wash up and make himself more presentable.

xxxxx

Straightening his toga he let out an irritated sigh. It wasn't as easy to move in as his tunic and the material seemed to get everywhere- but Flaminius had insisted he wear something more formal and then had him promptly attacked by some slave that pretended to know something about style.

His hair had gotten cut a little more, his face extra smooth, and just how he looked.. he thought he looked like an idiot.
    Gods how embarrasing to be presented to the lady he loved looking like an idiot, he thought grumpily, following his leader.

Helena/ Ancient Greece
    Helena/ Ancient Greece
    The Torturing Tease

Cantidad de envíos : 285

Meeting of Fate (Rome and Ancient Greece only) - Page 6 Empty Re: Meeting of Fate (Rome and Ancient Greece only)

Post by Helena/ Ancient Greece Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:37 am

Helena was already at the dining hall when she saw Rome. It was certainly surprising, to say the least, at his appearance. Though his grumpy expression said he didn't like it.

He looks nice all clean up like that, but I think he looks better all rugged-like, she thought.

The feast was as grand as ever and with everyone sat at the table, conversation about today's earlier event. Helena remained quiet as the conversation went on, taking a bite from her food every so often.
    Convidad

Post by Convidad Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:53 am

Gods the conversation dragged on like one of Apollos sermons about how everyone liked to ditch him by turning into a tree or killing themselves, Rome thought grumpily. Plus the booze wasn't flowing as freely as he would have liked. All of this fancy stuff got on his nerves after a while.

Although it seemed that Flaminius was in his element, laughing and joking with the best.

Attempting to not show his displeasure - or the fact he would much rather be amongst the soldiers drinking the cheap wine that tasted terrible but worked.. he ate some meat.
    Helena/ Ancient Greece
    Helena/ Ancient Greece
    The Torturing Tease

Post by Helena/ Ancient Greece Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:07 am

Helena, noticing the look on Rome's face, decided to cut into the conversation.

"General Flaminius, I've noticed one of your men has taken a liking to the art we have here and wishes to learn how to make some of the things we have here. With yours and my king's permission, I'd like to teach him how to make pottery and statues every morning until your departure."

She looked at Philip V. "Will that be alright with you, my king?"

Philip V smiled. "That'll be fine, Helena."

Helena smiled softly and looked over towards Flaminius. "Will that be alright with you, General Flaminius?"
    Convidad

Post by Convidad Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:44 am

Flaminius was a shrewd man.... while more interaction could possibly insult the other nation it was probably best to let his own nation do what he wanted... when Rome got bored, or tempermental terrible things happened that he rather wished would never happen.

"Yes.. that sounds fine. Make sure to report .. if things go awry though."
    Helena/ Ancient Greece
    Helena/ Ancient Greece
    The Torturing Tease

Post by Helena/ Ancient Greece Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:08 am

"Alright."

Well, at least there was something for her to do tomorrow. Especially something she enjoyed.
    Convidad

Post by Convidad Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:51 am

Finally a moment came when he was allowed an escape - an escape where it wouldn't look rude.
    Excusing himself, he walked out into the hall, wondering which direction the gardens were.
    Helena/ Ancient Greece
    Helena/ Ancient Greece
    The Torturing Tease

Post by Helena/ Ancient Greece Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:04 am

Helena had finished off what food she had put on her plate and watched Rome excuse himself from the table. She wasn't quite surprised that he elft, but it made her a little sad. After a few minutes, she politely excused herself from the table and notified General Flaminius that his soldier should meet her in the garden after breakfast to start the art lessons. Then she took her leave.

As she headed to her room, she saw Rome wandering around the catsle and chuckled.

"Looking for something?" she asked softly.
    Convidad

Post by Convidad Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:36 am

Brought out of his wanderings he looked over to her, giving her a wry grin, "I was wondering where the gardens were, the evening is so nice I want to go out and look at the stars."
    Helena/ Ancient Greece
    Helena/ Ancient Greece
    The Torturing Tease

Post by Helena/ Ancient Greece Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:18 am

Helena chuckled again.

"The gardens are this way. Follow me."

She then walked down a hallway, turned right and ended up in the garden a minute later.

"Here's the garden."
    Convidad

Post by Convidad Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:05 am

"It's very ... simple," he complimented looking around.
    Not at all like the lavish gardens he had come to expect from home, just a simple space of architecture and space.... glancing over at her, he thought on how she may be intelligent philosophically, but in some ways she still had some space to learn. Like expressing herself... in a more over the top manner.

"What type of tree is this?"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_gardens using this oh so reliable source of course ;]

Helena/ Ancient Greece
    Helena/ Ancient Greece
    The Torturing Tease

Post by Helena/ Ancient Greece Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:29 am

Helena chuckled at his compliment.

"The people of this castle, including myself, may enjoy lavish thigns, but we like simplicity, as well."

When he asked about the tree, she looked at it then back at him with a grin.

"That would be a platanus tree."
    Convidad

Post by Convidad Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:28 am

"Hmm simplicity can be nice..." he murmured, as he gave the tree a thorough looking at, finally when he was satisfied he turned to her with a smile, "But I must admit, my tastes tend to go more lavish... ah when I design things, I just pour my soul into it.. which I guess requires a lot of room."
    Helena/ Ancient Greece
    Helena/ Ancient Greece
    The Torturing Tease

Post by Helena/ Ancient Greece Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:25 am

"That's not a bad thing. For some people, they like bigger homes or more fancy looking objects. It's their tastes, and if they like it, then more to them," Helena said with a chuckle. "Besides, I'm sure even when you do use a lot of space, you know how to places things in a way where the actually area of the garden or building looks small."
    Convidad

Post by Convidad Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:22 am

"Hmmm well perhaps you will visit my house someday, although I must admit after that fire, my main city is a bit of a jumble."

Glancing up at the night sky, he let out a sigh. "So nice to see the heavens above us.... all those stars.... what type of stories do you have for stars?"

Helena/ Ancient Greece
    Helena/ Ancient Greece
    The Torturing Tease

Post by Helena/ Ancient Greece Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:57 am

Helena said nothing up until he talked about the stars.

"We do have a couple of stories that deal with the stars, but not many."
    Convidad

Post by Convidad Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:05 am

"Oh do you? Do you mind sharing?"
    Helena/ Ancient Greece
    Helena/ Ancient Greece
    The Torturing Tease

Post by Helena/ Ancient Greece Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:01 am

"Tomorrow, I will. However, I'm tired, and I'll need a good night sleep if I'm going to be showing you how to make pottery and such in the morning."
    Convidad

Post by Convidad Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:50 am

"True, I'm pretty tired as well, and I doubt I will be able to make as big of a mess sleepy as I will when fully awake. May I suggest you wear something you dont mind getting dirty? I have to admit that when I really get into things... I don't realize the mess I'm making until I have to clean it up!"
    Helena/ Ancient Greece
    Helena/ Ancient Greece
    The Torturing Tease

Post by Helena/ Ancient Greece Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:30 pm

Helena rolled her eyes.

"I thought about that long before you mentioned that. I already have clothes I use when making art. Make sure to wear yours. See you tomorrow."

Helena then walked off in the direction of her own room to go to sleep.
    Convidad

Post by Convidad Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:24 am

The day seemed bright, as Rome dressed in something not so formal. He waited in his room, having quickly eaten the food sent to him.
    Standing by the door, he waited for Helena to come get him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_ILDFp5DGA this song!!!!

Helena/ Ancient Greece
    Helena/ Ancient Greece
    The Torturing Tease

Post by Helena/ Ancient Greece Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:15 am

Helena was walking in the hall, wearing a long dress that had gray and rust colored looking stains on it, and heading to Roem's room. When she arrived, she smiled at the figure waiting for her.

"Well well, someone's up bright and early. Sleep well?"
    Convidad

Post by Convidad Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:16 am

"Yes I slept very well," he smiled in return, "I just am not one for sleeping too late when there is no need to." At that comment he winked. "I hope you slept well? No one tried to crawl into your bed - although I would not blame them."
    Helena/ Ancient Greece
    Helena/ Ancient Greece
    The Torturing Tease

Post by Helena/ Ancient Greece Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:59 am

Helena snorted.

"Anyone who would ever TRY to sneak into my bed would have the tip of a blade at or in their throat. But I did sleep well last night. Anyway, follow me."

Helena led Rome through a few hallways before she opened a door to a sunlit room with many pottery items and statues. There were three tables, one which held the items, and the other two were work stations with benches beside them. There were a few covered jars in the room and they sat on the floor.

"Well, this is where we'll practice making pottery and such. You ready?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:24 am