The whole world belongs to us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia RPG Forum

2 posters

Anxious Meeting

Katyusha/Ukraine
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Innocent Crybaby
    Innocent Crybaby

Cantidad de envíos : 357

Anxious Meeting Empty Anxious Meeting

Post by Katyusha/Ukraine Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:04 am

(Post over here, Matty~ o3o)
    (Post over HEEEERE~)

Katyusha's first day - well, more like half-day - of classes had gone by smoothly. She didn't know a lot of people at this point, but that wasn't an issue right now. She had yet to move into the dorms, and she couldn't quite remember the teachers' names just yet. But all of that seemed irrelavent as lunch came rolling around the corner...
    She couldn't get her mind off of her meeting with Matthew.
    Matvey.
    Him!
    She'd found herself fussing over it multiple times during class, even fixing her hair a little. Why should she worry so much? It was just a simple lunch date---
    Wait. Date?
    No, this wasn't a date! They'd only met yesterday!
    No, no, no. Not a date. A meeting. A simple meeting between her and Matthew.
    The more she thought about it, the more she fidgeted, and the more she fidgeted, well...the more fussy she got. She didn't want to completely humiliate herself infront of him... He'd been very kind to her, despite all the trouble he went through just to find her bag. He was nice. Shy, but helpful. Bashful, but easy to be with.
    He was charming, in his own way.
    Her cheeks grew red just thinking about it and by now, her feet had taken her to the entrance of the cafeteria. She swallowed, giving herself a mental pat on the back before walking in.
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Captain Canuck
    Captain Canuck

Cantidad de envíos : 290

Anxious Meeting Empty Re: Anxious Meeting

Post by Matthew Williams/Canada Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:36 am

(Imma comin' woman!)

For once Matthew was thankful for his height. He stood off to the right, a place where he could watch the entrances and be seen at the same time.
    His stomach growled in protest and Matthew rubbed his gut, blushing angrily. Good thing Katyusha wasn't around, she'd have thought some kind of creature was trying to claw out of him or something. Well, this is what he got for eating pancakes at 2 in the morning and skipping breakfast-
    The corner of his eye caught the familiar summer wheat field yellow.
    "Katyusha," Matthew cleared his throat and tried again, this time louder and without squeaking. "Katyusha, over here!"

I just had pancakes and I don't think they agreed with me :S
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Innocent Crybaby
    Innocent Crybaby

Post by Katyusha/Ukraine Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:33 pm

Katyusha turned her head at a voice calling to her, and soon saw the person she'd been searching for. She walked over with a growing smile on her lips, even though her nervousness had grown tenfold by now. "G-Good morning, Matvey. I-I mean...since we haven't seen each other yet...g-good morning." She was fumbling with her words, and looked down shyly.
    Maybe a few more mental pats on the back would help...

Awww~ D: That's no fun. Pancakes are delicious!
    Oooooh, short post is short. Sorry. :U
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Captain Canuck
    Captain Canuck

Post by Matthew Williams/Canada Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:21 am

Matthew smiled. “Good morning, Katyusha. How were your classes?”
    Was it just him or were people starting to stare at them….?

Such a short post <(x_x)> Sorry.

I regret nothing! I'll eat pancakes whenever XD
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Innocent Crybaby
    Innocent Crybaby

Post by Katyusha/Ukraine Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:46 am

Katyusha lifted her head back to lock her eyes with his, returning his smile. "Th-They were good. It might take a while to get used to things..."
    She fiddled a little with the uniform, trying not to stand out with her...well...
    "Sound effects", let's call it that.

No worries, man~ *Jamaican accent*

You shall PREVAIL!! XD
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Captain Canuck
    Captain Canuck

Post by Matthew Williams/Canada Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:52 am

“Yeah, they always take some figuring out,” Matthew agreed easily, knowing first hand how horribly confusing and daunting new classes were. “Don’t worry, it’ll all work itself out and you’ll be strolling these halls like a pro.”
    He'd moved to pat her shoulder but froze halfway. They'd only met this morning, touching was a no no. .... Right? Argh! Curse you confusing social rules!
    Instead, Matthew pulled from his bag a crinkled paper bag. “So, are you bagged or buying today?”

ashfhiow;lshfhs I finally got a new mouse. I'm so happy right now ;u;
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Innocent Crybaby
    Innocent Crybaby

Post by Katyusha/Ukraine Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:27 am

Katyusha let out a small sigh of relief; it was nice that Matthew was so reassuring. It helped ease her nerves.
    She blinked, thinking over his question for a moment, then looking down. "Ah...I guess I'd be buying usually, but...I'm a little...short on money." Blood rushed to her cheeks as she frowned a little; she was too embarressed to go on about her missing lunch. So instead, she nibbled her lip a little and looked back up, laughing sheepishly.

Awesome~ ;w; Must be great! How's your lappy-hunting, btw?

OH, RIGHT. Listen, listen!! The lovely lady who rp's China here is offering to make us matching signatures, 'cause she likes the whole Matt+Kat couple, too. So, I figured I'd ask you about it! 8B
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Captain Canuck
    Captain Canuck

Post by Matthew Williams/Canada Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:35 am

Matthew frowned at her nervous laugh. No lunch? He couldn't imagine a day without lunch! ...Well he ate like a bear, but still. Hearing her nervous, slightly ashamed laugh, he decided right then and there.
    "Come on." Matthew took her hand and pulled her towards the lunch line. "Pick whatever you want."

Slowly lol I'm still on the fence on whether I should buy an old Gateway or a new one. Probablly a new one, idk.

ORLY? Ihavenoideahowtoaddthattoasignaturebut AWESOME! Yeah totally!
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Innocent Crybaby
    Innocent Crybaby

Post by Katyusha/Ukraine Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:26 am

Katyusha's eyes widdened as Matthew tugged her along and it all seemed to click in her head at one single moment. Because in that moment, she was fussing, blushing, and refusing all at once.
    "N-No, I couldn't! This is YOUR money, not mine. I'll be fine!" She tried to ignore the fact that his hand was around her own and how nice it felt. It was warm... No, no! B-Back the to issue! Her stomach betrayed her protest by giving its own protest; a soft rumble. Her cheeks could only get redder and redder.

Sweet stuff. Where's old lappy going afterwards?

I'lltellyouhowtodoititssupereasy Awesome possum! I'll let her know, then!
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Captain Canuck
    Captain Canuck

Post by Matthew Williams/Canada Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:39 am

Matthew wasn't having it. "It's fine." Tossing a smile over his shoulder, he added lightly. "It means I'll have someone to sit and eat with."
    He picked up a tray, holding it out expectantly, appointing himself official tray bearer.

No idea, maybe to my brother. It's a piece of crap computer but it has a really awesome video card for gaming apparently lol
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Innocent Crybaby
    Innocent Crybaby

Post by Katyusha/Ukraine Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:58 am

Katyusha couldn't help but frown, but she gave in anyways. It didn't look like Matthew was changing his mind any time soon.
    She pointed out whatever she wanted, being mindful of his sallery. Even if he was doing this for her, she wasn't going to let him blow his money on her. She wasn't used to having others fret over her...she was usually the one fretting.

lol Ah, I see. Then he'll probably like it, haha!
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Captain Canuck
    Captain Canuck

Post by Matthew Williams/Canada Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:34 am

Matthew pulled out his wallet and handed the cashier the paper bills- almost giddily. The amount it all came to barely made a scratch. Money wise Matthew was reasonably well off but he never been one to go around spending it all willy-nilly. Saving it meant he got to spend it on things he found really important. Mon Dieu was he glad he saved. He'd buy her lunch everyday if it meant having Katyusha to talk and eat with.
    "There's a table free over there." He led the way, still carrying the tray. He walked just half a step ahead of her, using his height to part the crowd. Not that that was a problem. Everyone seemed to be having a bad case of gaping today, parting automatically if it meant getting to see the new girl.
    Matthew set the tray down on the surface with a sharp clack, apologizing quietly as he ran a hand through his hair. He felt suddenly possessive, like he should shield her or something. There were certain… parts of her that were getting more attention than others.
    He took a seat opposite her, pulling out a container of KD and canister of soup, more than a little flustered.

Lol yeah. I probably won't get a new one until August though, after I'm back from vacation :/
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Innocent Crybaby
    Innocent Crybaby

Post by Katyusha/Ukraine Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:01 am

Katyusha did her best to just follow Matthew nonchalantly, although they didn't go unnoticed. She already knew the reason why, and couldn't control her flushed cheeks. She didn't like this sort of attention... She should've been used to it by now; after all she'd grown accustomed to the side effects of her particularily noticable feature. ...Speaking of which, her back had begun to ache. But going home for a long bath was out of the question; there was work to be done. She had to make a living for herself, after all.
    The calmness that Matthew had once possessed only moments ago had all but vanished, and she herself had become fidgety again. Trying to take her mind off of the stares boaring into her back, she gingerly picked up one of the sandwhiches she'd asked for and took a bite. But she couldn't help but glance off to the side every once in a while... "S-So, Matvey...h-how long have you been going here...?" Her voice was weak-sounding, and the question was even weaker. Couldn't she think of anything more INTERESTING to ask about?

Ah, I see. That kinda stinks. ._.
    Where're you going for vay-cay?
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Captain Canuck
    Captain Canuck

Post by Matthew Williams/Canada Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:16 am

Matthew stabbed a fork into his KD, answering sharply, “Two years.”
    Okay, he needed to cool off. Even he could hear the scathing bite in his own words. He had no right to snap at Katyusha, it wasn’t her fault he had severe insecurities.
    Inhaling and exhaling deeply, Matthew looked up, eyes apologetic. “I’m sorry. This is my second year. I’m here with my brother actually.” He smiled but only a little, still sheepish of his earlier behavior. “How come you decided to come here? If you don’t mind me asking, that is…”

I'm making myself hungry...

B.C.'s vital regions XD You going anywhere?
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Innocent Crybaby
    Innocent Crybaby

Post by Katyusha/Ukraine Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:31 am

Katyusha had flinched slightly from the sharpness, but accepted his silent apology. She secretly wondered why Matthew'd suddenly acted so...unhappy, but she didn't press further.
    "Me? W-Well...I never continued all the way through highschool. My boss is giving me a little time off each day so I can attend, but I know it's simply because they know I can get a better job with them with more education. ...I'll probably only need to be here for 1 year, senior year." She took another bite of her sandwhich, pausing briefly. "N-Not that I have a problem with that...I've been working for most of my life." She smiled a little, a hint of sadness behind her eyes, but she soon snapped back to reality, wondering if she'd been ranting.

Snack at 1 in the morning? Sounds fine with me. *gets snack*

Haha, I see~ XD
    I'm going camping for a few days in August, but that's it. I'm not really going anywhere. ._.
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Captain Canuck
    Captain Canuck

Post by Matthew Williams/Canada Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:57 am

Matthew paused mid-chew, heart sinking at her words. One year? He only have one year with her? That is, if she wanted to still be around him after that little "episode". He had to make it up to her somehow.
    The way her head tilted down and her eyes studied the table top made Matthew frown slightly. He hadn't meant to make her uncomfortable. Katyusha, he knew, was a hard worker and she had no idea how much he respected that. Unconsciously, he ran his ran his fingers over the calluses on his hands, knowing first hand what is what like to work non-stop for nothing else than just a little leeway.
    "Well, even if it's only for a year I'm glad you're here."
    Matthew didn't realize his hand had snaked across the table until he felt the supple warm of Katyusha's hand in his palm. He yanked it back so fast his elbow caught his open thermos and his forearm his KD. The soup had hit the floor pouring out in a puddle, but his KD landed in his lap. In reaction Matthew jumped... falling right out his seat and right into the puddle of soup.
    He meets a beautiful girl, and then falls in his food. It just wasn't fair.

*is actually eating KD* XD

Ooooh camping! Are you staying here in Alberta?
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Innocent Crybaby
    Innocent Crybaby

Post by Katyusha/Ukraine Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:19 am

Katyusha's cheeks once again burned red - boy, she really just couldn't control her blush today - and her gaze locked with Matthew's for a split second.
    It was right after that she'd snapped back from his sudden movement and she could only watch as the scene fell together, almost in slow motion. It was one big chain reaction. She stood up, leaning over the table slightly, gaping at Matthew with wide eyes. "M-Matvey, are you alright??" She could hear people attempting to hold back snickers, but that didn't stop her from leaving her seat all together and knealing beside him, avoiding the puddle.
    She'd heard the sincerity in his voice from before, and waited for an answer from him with a worried expression.

lolol Tasty~

Yuppers. Going to Pine Lake~ :U Gonna be a PAR-TAY!
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Captain Canuck
    Captain Canuck

Post by Matthew Williams/Canada Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:31 am

This was humiliating. The sickening smell of chicken noodle soup soaked into the jacket and shirt of his uniform; he could feel the chill of it reaching his skin slicking his clothes to his back in a way that made Matthew cringe automatically. He pulled his arm from the liquid when the salt in the soup made contact with the scratches and cuts from this morning’s outdoor adventure. And that wasn’t even the worst part. No, the absolutely worst part was bright orange stain squarely on the crotch of his pants. He could hear the sniggering and giggles loud and clear as he sat up.
    “Yeah, I’m fine.” Matthew held up a hand, showing that he could get up himself for he didn’t want Katyusha to get dirtied with the mess.

Sweeeeeeet!

(sorry I didn't reply sooner the storm that went through Edmonton stole my internets >:C)
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Innocent Crybaby
    Innocent Crybaby

Post by Katyusha/Ukraine Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:55 am

Katyusha stared at him for a second, then frowned a little. She didn't believe him. Matthew didn't look fine, and she was just going from the mess of food he'd seemed to find a spot in. She felt guilty, even though it wasn't even her fault. She wanted to do SOMETHING for him...
    She stood up and reached across the table for her bag, fumbling through the contents before pulling out a small hankerchief. Why she had it in the first place, she couldn't remember. All she knew was that it might be handy right now. This time taking a seat in a near by chair, she hesitantly offered it forward, unable to find the proper words for the situation.

(Crappy post is crappy, otl)

Yuppity yup yup!

MY BROTHER HAD MARTIN MYSTERY HAIR THE OTHER DAY. We both squeed. X'D

(No worries~ The storm was threatening my place a while ago.)
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Captain Canuck
    Captain Canuck

Post by Matthew Williams/Canada Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:49 am

Could he turn any redder? The answer to that was of course, yes. Matthew was sure his face was the deepest shade of maroon by now. He pushed up his glasses which had slipped to the very tip of his nose, leaving a messy smear on one lens.
    "T-thank you..." Matthew squeaked, carefully taking the handkerchief. He felt bad for covering in lunch muck, it was a spotless white. Knowing from past laundry debacles Matthew used it on his hands, keeping it as far away from orange. That stuff was impossible to get out of white.
    Being seated on the floor and Katyusha on a close by chair, Matthew looked up and found himself just short of being nose to nose with her. Her shining blue eyes gazing down at him wide and fretting, him looking through only one good lens and only a foot of space between their faces. Matthew knew he looked just awful, smelling like chicken and with a pair of orange stained pants but it was like there was no accident, no sticky food puddle and no cafeteria. He didn't hear or see anything, anything but Katyusha's pink tinted heart-shaped face in front of his. If he leaned just a little closer...

Shall we have the bell ring on these two? *is evil*

Your post isn't crappy! :O

OMG RLY?! D:
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Innocent Crybaby
    Innocent Crybaby

Post by Katyusha/Ukraine Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:42 am

Katyusha blinked, her cheeks flushing as she realized how much space was left in between them. Despite Matthew looking ridiculous with his stained glasses, she almost wanted to smile at the sight. It...was sort of cute, in an odd way. But with that aside, she suddenly had the strange urge to take his glasses off. To stare into those violet eyes forever, to follow the smooth line of his jaw, to---
    The sharp ring of the bell threw her out of her sudden fantasy, and she felt her cheeks heat up even more. Without realizing it, her head had gravitated towards his own in the slightest bit. "A-Ah, we should go, Matvey." Reaching for her bag, she tried to shake off the odd feeling that had overcome her.
    That whole day dream...that wasn't normal, was it?

I rung it. *evil laugh* >D

My brain was running low on imagination. >u<;;

YEAH!! 8O
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Captain Canuck
    Captain Canuck

Post by Matthew Williams/Canada Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:25 am

Despite being covered in gunk, being pointed and laughed at behind hands as he walked down the halls next to Katyusha as he accompanied her to her next class (which was rather like a guessing game since his depth perception was impeded for the moment), Matthew felt the startings of a half-smug, half-bashful smile growing across his face with every step. Most steered clear of him with the sharp smell of KD and chicken noodle clinging to him. But Katyusha never seemed to walk further away or, from what he could tell, hold her breath. Of course, she could merely be enduring his company out of pure pity. Do her good deed for the day by helping the dorky guy who trips in his own food.
    No, Matthew reprimanded himself, Katyusha wasn't like that.
    They arrived at her class door just as the warning bell sounded. To Matthew that meant no hope of running to his dorm in order to grab a fresh set of clothes, but between walking Katyusha to her class and not being "Cheese Crotch", as one person had yelled out at him, the choice was very easy.
    "Good luck with your classes," Matthew smiled. He had to force his feet to move and, albeit unwillingly, the rest of his body followed. "I'll see you... later?"

*breathes out a sigh of relief* Almost lost my internet again there for minute D:

Lol we're so mean XD

Oooooh! Immmaaaaagination! *makes a rainbow with hands*
    The plot line side of my brain is pretty dead to, I'm jsut sitting here in front of a fan listening to Harry Potter XD /shot
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Innocent Crybaby
    Innocent Crybaby

Post by Katyusha/Ukraine Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:51 am

Katyusha simply ignored the mixture of smells and walked in peace. She ignored the taunts, although her eyes betrayed her at times; she'd glance down at the ground every once in a while. She wondered if Matthew really wasn't bothered by this. ...Well that was stupid, of course he was! Who wouldn't be? But here he was, walking her to class. Despite the mess he was and the lack of time to clean up, he'd stayed. Realizationg swept over her and she fought back a smile.
    He really was a sweetheart.
    She gave him a quick thankful nod, a smile growing across her face. "...Yeah. I'll see you later." She felt...different. She couldn't describe it. It was like she'd made a new best friend, but...it just felt different. And frankly, she didn't want to lose the feeling. Lifting her hand to wave, she turned on her heel and entered her class, still smiling.

Oh noes! D:

Yup. X'D

OH GOSH, SPONGEBOB!!! 8DDDD;; *points frantically*
    Hahaha, woohoo! Mr. Pottah~
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Captain Canuck
    Captain Canuck

Post by Matthew Williams/Canada Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:12 am

It wasn't until after classes had ended that Matthew managed to duck back to the dorms to change into his spare uniform.
    Classes had been... interesting. At first he just curled up in the back, bright red and actually trying for once to be invisible. But as people started inching their desks away and teachers directed their questions elsewhere, Matthew became dryly amused. So he spent his time at the back of the room daydreaming of ways to make up it up to Katyusha for probably one of the weirdest first days ever. Matthew sighed, wondering as he walked back from the dormitories, what Katyusha was doing right now...

Good lordy, the moe with these two is cotton candy x a kazillion sweetness.

Blimey, love! Pip pip n' all that! *dies*

I have no idea what to do with these two now lol Brain fart XD
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Innocent Crybaby
    Innocent Crybaby

Post by Katyusha/Ukraine Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:00 am

Classes had gone by slowly and frankly, Katyusha wanted out. She wanted out of the classroom, out of the school... She wanted to get her things organized and take time to think things through. But unfortunately, life was not so forgiving. She had to work. Even so, it didn't really bug her. She was used to it.
    As soon as the bell freeing her from her last class rang, she practically had to jump out of her seat and ran straight out of the door. Aaaah! I forgot I had to work early!! At this rate...! She blew at a piece of stray hair that had happened to make itself quite comfortable in the middle of her face, throwing her bag over her shoulder and making a mad dash for the exit.
    Even through all of her stress and weariness, Matthew hadn't left her thoughts once. It was hard NOT to think about him. His smile had found its way inside her and carved itself into her heart. ...Even if she'd just met him, it was one of the things she loved about him.

The cavities~ They burn so good~~~~

*follows suit and dies* XD

lolol You're not alone in that.
    I THINK IT BE BRAINSTORMING TIME. *thinks*
    ...We could put them in a situation outside of school, but still in the Gakuen style? If you get what I mean?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:35 pm