The whole world belongs to us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia RPG Forum

2 posters

Anxious Meeting

Matthew Williams/Canada
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Captain Canuck
    Captain Canuck

Cantidad de envíos : 290

Anxious Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: Anxious Meeting

Post by Matthew Williams/Canada Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:13 am

Matthew was coming back from the laundry room, freshly cleaned uniform folded and placed in his bag. They'd come reasonably clean though the orange was still faint. He turned the corner to the common room when a blur of summer wheat yellow dotted with a dark headband streaked through the corner of his eye. Katyusha seemed very much in a rush and he frowned at the look of exhausted panic on her face. Was she all right?
    School being over for the day, Matthew would normally slink back to his room and remain there until the whole horrible idea of yet another school day started all over again. This of course meant that the idea of a hopping social life for Matthew was almost laughable. So it was out of curiosity and a strange need to worry about his new friend that had him following Katyusha off school grounds. Did he want to make sure she was okay? Yes. But was it still slightly creepy? Well… yes, yes it was.
    “It’s not stalking” Matthew grumbled to himself. “I’m just making sure she’s all right.” Really, he was. What if she ran into one of those scumbags trolling the streets or someone tried something else? She was a very pretty after all. He should know, he’d spent most if not all of lunch memorizing her soft features. “Just trying to help,” Matthew reminded himself, red faced.
    As he said this, pressing his back up against the wall and carefully peering around the corner, an old lady sitting on a nearby bench glared at him and raised her gnarled hand, pointing two fingers at her own eyes and then pointing them at him in a ‘I’m watching you boy’ gesture.
    Matthew choked on air blushing even harder, and turned to follow down the street, but froze realizing with a shock that he’d lost her.

Yeah! What do you want them to do? And Kat's job is off campus right...? *hopes she got that right*
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Innocent Crybaby
    Innocent Crybaby

Cantidad de envíos : 357

Anxious Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: Anxious Meeting

Post by Katyusha/Ukraine Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:57 am

(Okaaay dokaaaay, I'm moving our posts again. XD To my country! https://ifyoulovetheworld.rpg-board.net/ukraine-f46/out-of-school-work-timez-i-can-t-think-of-a-better-title-shut-up--t627.htm#17584 )
    (OH GOSH, I CAN HARDLY TYPE OR THINK STRAIGHT OR SDFFJEIR4KADFSA 'CAUSE SPAIN WON!!! EEEEEE---*splodes* <3 <3 <3)

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:06 am