The whole world belongs to us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia RPG Forum

2 posters

Memories and rum (Spain only please)

Antonio Carriedo / Spain
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain
    Little children are more supple

Cantidad de envíos : 193

Memories and rum (Spain only please) - Page 2 Empty Re: Memories and rum (Spain only please)

Post by Antonio Carriedo / Spain Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:34 am

"Buhyooo, I'm going to see the beautiful beach of Cuba! Then let's get up early, tomorrow. I'm sure it'll be really crowded at noontide, won't it? Too bad, that I couldn't bring some Italian ice-cream... But I thought of my bathers." he laughed "And I want to taste one of your "best" cigars... or at least taking one as souvenir, hehe."

The waiter came back and gave them their drinks.
    A transparent beverage, filled with mint leaves, lime pieces and ice cubes. Antonio took the long black straw and sipped at it.

"Hmmm~ realmente delicioso!"
    Carlos Machado/Cuba
    Carlos Machado/Cuba
    Mambo Cubano
    Mambo Cubano

Cantidad de envíos : 286

Memories and rum (Spain only please) - Page 2 Empty Re: Memories and rum (Spain only please)

Post by Carlos Machado/Cuba Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:44 pm

Carlos laughed long and loud. The smoke from his cigar sputtered and moved as he bellowed out a guffaw. "Early it is then. I'll make us a little lunch and we can eat it while we take in the sand and surf,as well as las chicas. Dios Mio what a view!"

The waiter brought them the drinks. He smirked and took a nice, long sip. "Perfecto! Simply perfecto." he relished. "And you won't regret it, only the best for mi hermano Antonio. I see you with something flavorful but just a little spicy. And for Lovino....something milder, maybe a little sweeter." he blinked. "Ah there I go again. Forgive me."

He took a few chips and crunched into them, the fresh salt and oil perfectly complimented the sweet and tang of the drink. Simply excellent.
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain

Post by Antonio Carriedo / Spain Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:16 pm

Carlos and Antonio talked together the whole evening. About important conferences, funny experiences, about the wonderful day... this and that. It was so nice to meet his little brother again after long time. Antonio wanted to spend as much time with him as possible the next days.

---

Five empty glasses were standing in front of the drunk Spaniard. His cheek was pressed on the table, while he hiccupped quietly. A few hours passed by after their first drink. It was just before midnight.

"This- This was reaaally deliccccious... really delish... icios... hic!"

Antonio turned his head and leant it on his arms.

"...Carry me... Carry me hooome... I cannot walk on my owwwn... ... hee hee, that was a rhyme."

Some last words were muttered by him, before dozing off completely.

Hope it's okay? "xD
    Carlos Machado/Cuba
    Carlos Machado/Cuba
    Mambo Cubano
    Mambo Cubano

Post by Carlos Machado/Cuba Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:45 am

What a wonderful evening it had been. Conversations filled with laughter, discussion, memories. It was just what Carlos needed. He missed his older brother and the time that they shared together today would be cherished. He couldn't ask for a better day. One of ease and calm.

----

Five? Only five? The larger nation had more than his older brother and was only starting to feel the buzz from the delicious drinks. He shook his head in disbelief and sighed. 'Oh Antonio, you tried. You really tried.' he thought quietly to himself as the other slurred his words. It was too much.

"Fine, fine. Let's get you in bed. Hopefully you won't be too hungover in the morning." he commented,slinging the other on his shoulder. He waved to the bartender and trudged home comically.

Once home, he made his way to the guest room and lay Antonio on the bed, removing his shoes. "Sleep it off Hermano, we have a busy day tomorrow."
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain

Post by Antonio Carriedo / Spain Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:49 pm

The Spaniard was awakened by the glaring morning sun. With an irritated mutter he braced himself up and went in the direction of the bath. He turned the faucet up, bathed his face, dried it with a little towel and shuffled down the strairs. His head hurt a bit but it was bearable. Carlos seemed to be in the kitchen. There was a smell of fresh-perked coffee. Antonio could really use it now.

Sorry for the late lame reply ;o;)/) ~
    Carlos Machado/Cuba
    Carlos Machado/Cuba
    Mambo Cubano
    Mambo Cubano

Post by Carlos Machado/Cuba Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:42 am

Carlos was indeed in the kitchen. He was preparing a proper Cuban breakfast for himself and his big brother. The coffee was almost ready as were the fried eggs, toast with butter, and of course the fruit salad. He had gone to the market early to get the best selection of mangos,pineapple and melon for it.

He turned his head when he heard the creak of Antonio's footsteps upstairs. He grinned to himself and chuckled remembering the previous night.

"Buenos dias hermano, coffee is on the counter. Please, sit down, breakfast will be ready shortly."

Oh! Its okay! Don't worry about it! ^^
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain

Post by Antonio Carriedo / Spain Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:40 pm

"¡Buenos... días, Carlos...!" he said with half-opened eyes.

Antonio sat down at the small table, that stood in the kitchen next to Carlos. Tiredly he rubbed his eyes and yawned loudly. His brother put the breakfast down on the table.

"Hmmm, That smells good. Since when are you up?"

He sipped his coffee with relish. Also the fruit salad and the toast tasted truly delicious. Carlos was an awesome host.
    Carlos Machado/Cuba
    Carlos Machado/Cuba
    Mambo Cubano
    Mambo Cubano

Post by Carlos Machado/Cuba Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:49 pm

Carlos smiled. Seems Antonio was still a little groggy. Perhaps he wasn't a morning person. Carlos loved the morning. The way the sun peaked over the ocean, the stillness before the day truly began.

"Gracias hermano" he replied a cheerful tone in his masculine voice. "I have been up since 6. The market opens at 7 and I wanted to get the best for you."

He sat across from his brother and took a small sample of each thing. He grinned as he ate. This was his pride, the pride of his people. He was only proud to share it with his family.

"We have many plans today. A tour of my favorite cigar shops, then an afternoon on the beach with a picnic. Please let me know if there is anything else you'd like to do."
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain

Post by Antonio Carriedo / Spain Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:57 pm

He wanted to get the best for him?
    Antonio blushed a bit when he heard the words.

He was kinda embarrassed, that Carlos took so much care of him, but it made him also very happy. It was like at the time when he was the one, who took care of his younger brother.

"Sounds all like fun! I just want to take a quick shower, after the breakfast. Then we can go off! The delicious coffee really set me up. Gracias, Carlos!" he said with his typical cheerful smile.
    Carlos Machado/Cuba
    Carlos Machado/Cuba
    Mambo Cubano
    Mambo Cubano

Post by Carlos Machado/Cuba Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:42 pm

Yes, only the best for family. He wanted to show the older nation just how much he appreciated the care he showed him when he was a colony. Even during the bad times he still loved his brother, his family.

"De nada hermano" he replied taking a sip of cafe.

"Of course, towels should be in the closet on the right. Take your time, I still have to make the croquettes for the picnic, would you like ham or roast beef in the sandwiches?"

Antonio Carriedo / Spain
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain

Post by Antonio Carriedo / Spain Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:38 am

Antonio just went out of the kitchen door, when Carlos asked him, what he want for the picnic.

"I like whatever you like!" he said and gave him a short wink before going upstairs.
    _

After the refreshing shower he came downstairs to the living-room again. For this day he wore a beige shirt and black pants.
    Carlos seemed to be almost ready.

"Can I help you?"
    Carlos Machado/Cuba
    Carlos Machado/Cuba
    Mambo Cubano
    Mambo Cubano

Post by Carlos Machado/Cuba Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:22 am

"Roast beef it is" he answered smiling. He blushed a bit when he caught the wink. It was like when he was little and Antonio would go off and wink everytime he left his side. It comforted him.

--

When Antonio came downstairs again after his shower he was just about finished packing up. "Ah yes, can you get a couple of cervezas, er beers from the fridge? And the blanket folded on the couch? I forgot to pack them. Once we have those, we can be off on our mini tour."
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain

Post by Antonio Carriedo / Spain Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:02 pm

"¡Cheque!" he said saluting.

The Spaniard went to the fridge to get the cervezas and put them into the small cool bag. Then he went to the couch, took the blanket and curled it up.

"I can carry it under my arm. I don't think there's any space in the bag, isn't it?"

Because Carlos already took the heavy backpack, Antonio also picked the small cool bag.

"You needn't carry everything, Boss can do it for you!"

Sometimes I think my english is that bad, that it sounds as if a child wrote all my posts... =^="
    Carlos Machado/Cuba
    Carlos Machado/Cuba
    Mambo Cubano
    Mambo Cubano

Post by Carlos Machado/Cuba Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:57 pm

"Gracias Hermano!" he said with a cheerful smile. His brother was being so wonderful, so charming. It was like he has never left.

"Si, the pack is full, I went a little overboard when I made our lunch. I do hope it doesn't disappoint. But first we'll set off to the beach, then do a little cigar shopping. Does that sound okay?"

----

Once on the beach, he set the pack down. "Antonio? We're here and we are lucky! Its not too hot today and the crowds look spread out. How about setting up the blanket and a quick swim?"
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain

Post by Antonio Carriedo / Spain Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:43 pm

Of course he agreed to Carlos' idea. He was raring to jump into the waves. It was such a nice day.

--

The beach really wasn't crowded. The Spaniard took the blanket and laid it down the warm sand. It was a good thing, that he already wore his swimwear under his normal clothes, so that he was ready for swimming.
    Carlos Machado/Cuba
    Carlos Machado/Cuba
    Mambo Cubano
    Mambo Cubano

Post by Carlos Machado/Cuba Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:42 pm

Once the blanket was down and the pack secured Carlos set off to the water. He took, wide, masculine strides as he made his way to the sparkling blue water.

As he reached the crest of the water, he turned and waved to Antonio. "Hermano! Hurry up! The water, she is perfect!"

(sorry so short)
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain

Post by Antonio Carriedo / Spain Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:22 pm

Antonio was about to store away his shirt so that nobody could swipe it. Then he ran as fast as he could in the direction of the sea, pasting Carlos on his way. He made his brother totally wet hen he jumped into the freshening water.

"Puwaaahh~ you're right, the water is perfect!!" He grinned and squirt Carlos with a wave of his hands.
    Carlos Machado/Cuba
    Carlos Machado/Cuba
    Mambo Cubano
    Mambo Cubano

Post by Carlos Machado/Cuba Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:09 am

Antonio passed him so quickly. He muttered something quietly to himself about cutting back on the ice cream. His thought was quickly shattered when the splash hit him. It was cool and perfect. It just was seemingly refreshing and put him at ease.

"A splash fight? You are on hermano!" he replied smiling and returning the splash.
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain

Post by Antonio Carriedo / Spain Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:24 pm

They played like children in the water and splashed each other many times. Some people were looking at them with a baffled expression on their faces but Antonio couldn't care less. The main point was, that he had fun with his tall little brother and that they could spend time together. No matter how.

"Uhm... a small ball to play with would be perfect, now... Can you remember as we've always played around here, earlier? We've built sandcastles or we've made swimming competitions against each other. Sí, How about that? Let's make a swimming competition!"

He pointed at a small island a few meters away from them. Only a few tourists were there to have a short rest of the schwimming-fun or just to enjoy the sun.
    All of a sudden the Spaniard swam off without giving Carlos any advises of a start signal. One more time he turned to Carlos and shouted at him.

"Come on, old man! Hurry up!!"

Hope everything is okay... if something of my bad english is wrong, tell me please ö^ö)/)
    Carlos Machado/Cuba
    Carlos Machado/Cuba
    Mambo Cubano
    Mambo Cubano

Post by Carlos Machado/Cuba Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:13 pm

He missed times like these. Times where he was with the people he cared for just enjoying each other. He felt truly blessed to have these types of people in his life. He laughed loudly and happily as the water splashed his body.

"Si! I remember such times. You would always win since you were so big. But now, times have changed. I do think I can win now."

When Antonio took off swimming, he blinked curiously out of shock and surprise then smiled. He pushed himself into the water and started swimming, his bulk cutting through the blue gracefully. Soon, he was catching up with him, his brother, passing him as he gave his taunt.

"What was that Hermano?" He laughed.
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain

Post by Antonio Carriedo / Spain Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:02 pm

"Eh? Heeey~!" he called in astonishment, when his brother passed him with ease.

"Wait uuup~!!"

With his arms and legs he struggled as fast as he could but he wasn't able to reach Carlos anymore. Although he had the lead at first, the Cuban was far ahead of him, now.

About thirty seconds later, the Spaniard finally reached the island. Exhaused and gasping he touched the sandy soil.

"What a race... this swiftness and endurance of you are truly unbelievable! Haha, now I'm the one who have to learn from you." he laughed.
    Carlos Machado/Cuba
    Carlos Machado/Cuba
    Mambo Cubano
    Mambo Cubano

Post by Carlos Machado/Cuba Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:57 pm

He laughed as he crawled onto the beach, the sun warming his already tanned skin. He lay out and smiled back at the sun. It felt very good to be on this little island, a private getaway for he and his brother. What a refuge.

When his brother finally joined him he chuckled,not rising from his spot. "And I would be happy to teach you hermano. Just like you taught me, all those years ago."
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain

Post by Antonio Carriedo / Spain Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:00 pm

Antonio came up to Carlos and slumped into the warm sand.

"Hm... like I taught you..."

He shut his eyes, that was blinded by the sun. Pictures appeared in his head. Pictures of memories and countless moments they spent together. How he taught him his language and his culture and how Cuba despite all that envolve into an independnt, wonderful country. But there were also sad moments of colonial- and wartimes Antonio didn't like to remember.

They stayed at the island for a few minutes, watching the blue sky, taking a break from everyday life, before going back to their beach-place.
    Carlos Machado/Cuba
    Carlos Machado/Cuba
    Mambo Cubano
    Mambo Cubano

Post by Carlos Machado/Cuba Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:55 am

The sky was beautiful here, its serene blue color put his whole body at ease. Remembering the hard times didn't seem so painful now, these things happened for a reason. He had to struggle to become independent. His struggle made him strong, made him proud.

The swim back to the beach was calm and relaxed,as they made their way back to the blanket he smiled at the women sunning themselves on the beach. He sighed and smiled. His people, his pride.
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain

Post by Antonio Carriedo / Spain Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:13 pm

"Ahhh, that was refreshing!"

The Spaniard stretched his arms, before he sat down on the blanket. After the long schwimming he got really thirsty, so he turned to Carlos' backpack, fished out two cold cervezas and opened them.

"That's exactly what I can use now!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 9:25 pm