The whole world belongs to us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia RPG Forum

+10
Ivan Braginski/Russia
Trang/Vietnam
Antonio Carriedo / Spain
Elizabeta / Hungary
Katyusha/Ukraine
Lily / Liechtenstein
Adam Banjora / Australia
Meimei/Taiwan
Feliciano Vargas/Italy
Honda Kiku / Japan
14 posters

Mafia Thread! Pick your families!

Mafia Thread! Pick your families!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Mafia Thread! Pick your families!

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:56 pm

ASIAN MAFIA. YES. I WANT TO BE THE BOSSU.

UMN. ALL I KNOW IS I WANT A MACHINE GUN IN A VIOLIN CASE.

I'LL UPDATE LATER. :U I'M AT SCHOOL.
    Meimei/Taiwan
    Meimei/Taiwan
    Shall I have my kitty maul you?

Cantidad de envíos : 336

Mafia Thread! Pick your families!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Mafia Thread! Pick your families!

Post by Meimei/Taiwan Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:22 pm

MAMA GO CONCENTRATE ON SCHOOL LOL
    It's kind of predetermined you're gonna be the boss anyways your age being over 4000 and whatnot because you're the wisest and most experienced. :'3

8| if we're talking about hidden weapons, I want a sword disguised as an umbrella. Like Setsuka in Soul Calibur. It's innocent enough. ewe

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:29 pm

Edit:

Forgive my spontaneous post. |’D I found a chance to read everything now. I was just so excited to see the mafia thread beginning that I typed as fast as I could. OTL; I’ve been waiting

I have a few ideas in mind, but I know I'd really love to have the Asians together. ;w; Hong Kong, Taiwan, Vietnam, Japan, and eventually Korea.

We'll have to talk to the Soviet mafia group as well for our connections to them.

@Kiku:

I was thinking of making Yao a musician. ewe; We can discuss all of this on the chat box at some point, but I do want to keep our AZN family connected. Different occupations make them less suspicious.

@Mei:

>:U Mafia thread is cooler than school. –THROWS ART PROJECT-

Also, that would be amazing, Mei. *A* I love that game and Setsuka’s weapon. It’s very lady-like, yet such a cool concept~ Just perfect for you. >w<
    Meimei/Taiwan
    Meimei/Taiwan

Post by Meimei/Taiwan Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:08 pm

ART IS FUN >:U
    Actually, Austria said we were to discuss stuff here, not in the chatbox. 8'D That's why this thread is as active as it is already.

Occupation... including umbrella... geisha. oAO
    Or my occupation can be A PRINCESS 8D;;;; /shotshotshotshot
    >w>

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:54 pm

Okay. ;w; We shall just wait for other's input then~

L-LOL. UH. UMN. IDK. :'D
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Innocent Crybaby
    Innocent Crybaby

Cantidad de envíos : 357

Post by Katyusha/Ukraine Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:12 am

OH MY GOODNESS, WHY DID I NEVER SEE THIS THREAD BEFORE?!
    I totally wanna be part of this, if it ever becomes official! 8D
    This is so badass, holy. 8DDDDD
    I don't really have any ideas on what I could do, but it sounds like a fantastic idea.
    And even if I don't take part, I can always creep you guys. 8'D

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:40 am

HOW HAVE I NOT NOTICED THIS YEEEEEEET?

I-I... I think anyone who knows me already can tell I LOVE THIS IDDEEEEA. OTL

YES. MAFIIIIA. ZSDFKJGHSKJDGDJGDSHGDSGJ-

Ehm. eue

Rod, I'll say it again, I love this idea~ >wo But, where would Poland be put? ouo; I could bring up drabbles about the Polish mafia, and try to make a family, but I'm not sure.. ewe I'll have to admit in shame..

I've never looked up anything about a Polish mafia. OTL I think I'll start searching now~

Elizabeta / Hungary
    Elizabeta / Hungary
    Supreme Pan-Wielder.
    Supreme Pan-Wielder.

Cantidad de envíos : 104

Post by Elizabeta / Hungary Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:05 am

This Mafia thing is going to be interesting!
    I'm in, I'll gladly play the part of Roderich's fiancee (and since I like the idea, I might really be a mercenary *eue )

Poland! If I have Elizabeta have her own allignment we can build a mafia family together since the characters are friends?
    Honda Kiku / Japan
    Honda Kiku / Japan
    Otaku-koku
    Otaku-koku

Cantidad de envíos : 492

Post by Honda Kiku / Japan Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:59 am

@ Yao: that's totally cool. Like I said, I really wanted more people's opinion's so yay. But I may end up running a sort of market thing then. Or a sushi stand. That someone can then shake. I mean no, I might have to think.

@ Mei: Sword Umbrella YES. One of my favorite weapons. That and bladed fans. ...I guess I like things that look like girly objects but are somehow dangerous, idk.
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain
    Little children are more supple
    Little children are more supple

Cantidad de envíos : 193

Post by Antonio Carriedo / Spain Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:42 pm

I don't know anything about the mafia but the idea sounds really interesting! >//v<)/)

I can be the boss of the Italian mafia?

Or an intractable police officer! *-* In sexy uniform!! *///Q*
    (I defeat the mafia as good as I can but I've a penchant for Lovino, who's also part of the mafia... ~drama~ T//^To)

Or something with Francis and Gilbert: "Bad Friends Company" XD

Or a police officer by day and by night a strong mafia boss! Perfect concealment! bö3<d

And something with tomatoes!! (\(*O*)/)

I don't know! °XD Cannot decide... orz
    Trang/Vietnam
    Trang/Vietnam
    Hidden Charm
    Hidden Charm

Cantidad de envíos : 101

Post by Trang/Vietnam Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:10 pm

I'M IN YES I'M IN TOTALLY!!!!! *jumps in*
    RAFERGUKEBSTKJSBDFVSKD Ah~ I'm so excited *rolls on the floor*

Hmm, I think the Asian family is indeed a bit large. But it's really hard to divide equally. AND NOOOOO I DON'T WANT TO BE SEPARATED FROM OTHERS!!!! *flails* Thank you for your suggestion Adam *hugs* but I want to stay in the AZN though >.<

I agree with Kiku that we should see who is interested AND is able to keep up. If people join but rarely post, then it will affect others.

If we have too many people, let's be a huge clan, with one main house at the center! We can divide into houses base on occupations maybe. Or like Mei suggested, some work alone and some work in pairs... *clings to all Asians* And of course you are the boss Nini~ *points to Yao*

And I love the idea of selling things. But we can have many occupations, like... er... hosts or tour guides *can't think of many*. Personally, I want to sell flowers and herbs from all over the world. I want to open a shop in the city center and maybe make it a gathering site. Trang is more of the defensive type, the one mainly in charge of counteracting infiltrations and protecting the family... or a strategist idk xD

Weapon... You guys all have cool weapon~ I love strings, Trang has really long hair so she can hide them~ and YES KIKU, BLADED FAN!!! <333
    But if you choose it, Kiku, I'll shift to leaf darts (sounds a bit impossible but who cares!!!)

Btw, talking about age... Trang is pretty old too ^^ The first dynasty (more like group) of Vietnam was established in approx. 2879 BC. Not to mention that ethnic group lived to the south of the Yangtze River was called "Viet" (as in Vietnam) or Yue by the Chinese.

... Gosh, I talk way too much >.< ewe

Last edited by Trang/Vietnam on Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:45 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Derp! I copied pasta the wrong one it got mixed up a bit xD)
    Adam Banjora / Australia
    Adam Banjora / Australia
    I´m a Zoo!
    I´m a Zoo!

Cantidad de envíos : 583

Post by Adam Banjora / Australia Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:44 pm

If adam gets no group XD and he probably wont, i offer him up as a hired assassin, thief etc .

Post by Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:20 am

@Eli: Why are you so sweeeeet~? ;w;

I think that wouldbe a great idea! dfkljfljkfddl- Eli and Polly working together in the mafia. That would be a sight to see! Two amazing characters kicking ass in skirts~ >wo <3 They'd be pretty awesome bosses. =A= At least, I'd like to think. xDD
    Adam Banjora / Australia
    Adam Banjora / Australia
    I´m a Zoo!
    I´m a Zoo!

Post by Adam Banjora / Australia Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:54 pm

for the asians
    http://lo-wah.deviantart.com/gallery/8357759?offset=0#/d27ftfh
    and sorry if someone already posted this
    Meimei/Taiwan
    Meimei/Taiwan

Post by Meimei/Taiwan Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:05 pm

PINKNESS AWWYEAH
    That picture is amazing. :U
    I also love those mafia comic strips that artist made *3*

http://fav.me/d28nau6
    http://fav.me/d28wumm
    http://fav.me/d29jxve
    http://fav.me/d2cir83

XD

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:55 pm

This is relevent to my interests. :U

8D This looks very interesting and I would love to take part if it happens! <3

Aznfamiryyesplz >u>
    Ivan Braginski/Russia
    Ivan Braginski/Russia
    Sunflower Sadist
    Sunflower Sadist

Cantidad de envíos : 477

Post by Ivan Braginski/Russia Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:52 pm

Well, I do want it, and as you all know I already picked my family too.

http://ryounkura.deviantart.com/art/Pretty-Visitors-176062137

This. Nothing more, nothing less. I'm missing a Latvia though.
    Convidad

Post by Convidad Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:04 pm

I'd like to try. And since I have no medi family here (yet) I will lend my support to my Asian brethren (since I support the Greece/Japan friend thing)
    Adam Banjora / Australia
    Adam Banjora / Australia
    I´m a Zoo!
    I´m a Zoo!

Post by Adam Banjora / Australia Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:59 pm

was there a poll for this? D:

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:49 pm

*waves hands around*

I wanna be the boss of Ludwig and Gilbo and make a Germans family~ \owo/ seeing as Austria already took my other children... ;w;

I joined a group like this on Tegaki... here's my Vati :3

Mafia Thread! Pick your families!  - Page 2 Gnrrr

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:48 pm

Aldrick/Germania wrote:*waves hands around*

I wanna be the boss of Ludwig and Gilbo and make a Germans family~ \owo/ seeing as Austria already took my other children... ;w;

>:U THEY'RE MY CHILDREN NOW! *hugs them*

==;; Well, nothing's set in stone yet. If Vash doesn't want to be neutral with me, then he could join your family. It's up to him. Also, Liechtenstein is free to choose her own alignment. She can work for Vash and me but belong to the German family. Kind of like Chibi if she chooses to work for Austria but be in the Italy family. Yeaaah. :/ I need to hear from Vash.

I'm going to start making a list of the families that we have so far. ouob

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:41 am

If the character has yet to confirm their alignment they will have an asterisk* by their name:

Germanic Family:
    Germania
    Germany

Italian:
    South Italy
    North Italy

Asian:
    China
    Japan
    Taiwan
    Vietnam
    South Korea
    South Cyprus

Soviets:
    Belarus
    Russia
    Ukraine

BFF Family:
    Hungary
    Poland

Neutral:
    Austria
    Switzerland

Newspaper:
    ?

Police Force:
    ?

Undecided:
    Spain
    Australia
    Liechtenstein (You could be with the Germanics or neutral with Vash and me or whatever you want)

Inconfirmed:
    Estonia
    Lithuania
    Latvia
    Macau
    Thai
    Indo
    Chibitalia
    Chibimano
    Prussia
    France
    Turkey
    Greece
    Seborga
    Wy
    Hong Kong
    Mama Greece
    England
    America
    Sealand
    Ancient Korea

Let me know if I missed anyone, and whether or not I should make edits to this.

Ivan Braginski/Russia
    Ivan Braginski/Russia
    Sunflower Sadist
    Sunflower Sadist

Post by Ivan Braginski/Russia Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:00 am

Buh, Poland's a meanie ; 3;

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:23 am

I know I promised to post back with ideas and such, forgive me, I've been so busy as of late. OTL;; A-Ah... homework has piled up, quite unfortunately.

>A<; I'd prefer if the Asian mafia family remained as we had originally planned it to be:

China, Japan, Taiwan, Vietnam, South Korea, and possibly Hong Kong. ( I will discuss that with him later. >wo It keeps slipping my mind. >w>; )
    Ivan Braginski/Russia
    Ivan Braginski/Russia
    Sunflower Sadist
    Sunflower Sadist

Post by Ivan Braginski/Russia Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:36 am

I'd like to propose both Hungary and Poland to Join my family.
    So far I have no Latvia and our Estonia's very away. D:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 9:18 am