The whole world belongs to us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia RPG Forum

5 posters

Mafia AU: More Information Needed!

Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Cantidad de envíos : 663

Mafia AU: More Information Needed! Empty Mafia AU: More Information Needed!

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:47 pm

Hello everyone~ I guess I'm a little late in getting this mafia thread together and everything, and I apologize for being slow and late and a general fail.

\ouo/ But, I am thinking about they layout now. There will be two parts to the AU--the main storyline, were all character will be following along the same story throughout the mafia town...and a side storyline, were everyone can just play out whatever they want. \ouo/

But for the main storyline, I need some help for you...I know people have been talking about families and things...but I need to know who's in what family and how main families/neutral alliances/police officers whatever there are. ouo It will help me with the layout.

I will be making the mafia AU sub-forum soon, and I will allow you all to make your introductions so we can sort this out. But if any of you have any ideas of what families your making, or have any suggestions to the storyline or layout, just tell them here. ouob It'll give me a head start on creating the city that will be the AU. \=w=/

Grazie~

Mafia AU: More Information Needed! Empty Re: Mafia AU: More Information Needed!

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:12 pm

I'll totally be looking forward to it~! ♥

But... I don't know in what family I should be because there aren't any Nordics... so maybe I should be in the same family as Hng but I'll discuss things with others.
    Adam Banjora / Australia
    Adam Banjora / Australia
    I´m a Zoo!
    I´m a Zoo!

Cantidad de envíos : 583

Post by Adam Banjora / Australia Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:31 am

Looks like Im not in a family~ ;n; so Adam Banjora! Thief/Assassin/ETC AT YOUR SERVICE~!
    Convidad

Post by Convidad Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:28 am

Nekolis Cypriot- Eyes and ears of the newspaper, willing to spin your story....for a price, is ready.

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:02 am

Adam Banjora / Australia wrote:Looks like Im not in a family~ ;n; so Adam Banjora! Thief/Assassin/ETC AT YOUR SERVICE~!

YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD BE COOL!? If you were one of those street magicians, and you went up to...let's say...Russia...and you were like PICK A CARD ANY CARD. AND HE PICKS THIS BLACK CARD OR SOMETHING AND THAT MEANS YOU HAVE TO TAKE A HIT OUT ON SOMEONE.

OuO
    Adam Banjora / Australia
    Adam Banjora / Australia
    I´m a Zoo!
    I´m a Zoo!

Post by Adam Banjora / Australia Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:00 am

lol that does sound cool! MY SECRET IDENTITY IS A STREET MAGICIAN...but dont tell anyone
    Honda Kiku / Japan
    Honda Kiku / Japan
    Otaku-koku
    Otaku-koku

Cantidad de envíos : 492

Post by Honda Kiku / Japan Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:23 pm

The Asian family, I know the following people are definite and that we have worked out a lot of backstory:

Yao
    myself
    Mei
    Trang

Then there's
    Yong Soo and
    Yeosin
    both said they would, but I haven't heard from the former in awhile

and Hong?
    Is he doing it or what?
    Yeosin/Ancient Korea
    Yeosin/Ancient Korea

Cantidad de envíos : 100

Post by Yeosin/Ancient Korea Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:51 pm

I'm still game for the mafia thing, but I still don't know what to do.
    Convidad

Post by Convidad Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:37 am

I would like to be the Godfather of the Vargas Italy Branch... well Running things.

Dibs on being totally corrupt and keeping my family intact. D: <

Don't mess with my family or else I'll butcher you. <3

Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:26 am

\ouo/ Of course you can be, Nonno~

>:U We should all talk about how the Italian mafia will work.
    Convidad

Post by Convidad Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:38 am

That sounds excellent. Live in a villa and eat lots of pasta with family bath time. <3

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:01 am

I would still like to be head of the German family, and stay alligned or be in rivalries with the Italian family... ;w;

If we were in rivalries, it could be spicey for you and Lud, Ita~~<3

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:52 am

;'D lol.. I agree that what Vati said would certainly make it interesting~
    Adam Banjora / Australia
    Adam Banjora / Australia
    I´m a Zoo!
    I´m a Zoo!

Post by Adam Banjora / Australia Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:37 am

I see if the germans and italians were rivals, you could have like a romeo juliet situation lol... XD
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:28 pm

Ludwig, oh Ludwig... Why are you Ludwig? -Feliciano on balcony-

:'D

I was actually planning to let the Germanic tribe be a bunch of assassins to hire. Germania/Prussia/Germany. Rough boys to do the dirty jobs and 'visit' the people who were not willing to work with the mafia. Loyal only to themselves and the one who pays for the current job.

But when someone would hire Ludwig for a job against the Italian Mafia it would make him and Italy enemies until the job is done. >3>

I wonder what Italy would do with a temporary disloyal Germany... ewe

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:09 pm

Thats the point~ eUe ufufufu~

I like your idea, Lud. We are indeed cold blood killers at heart. This'll take some thinking over, ne?

I wanted to keep some tension b'tween me and the other old tard over there *jabs thumb at Rome* But I guess that can be handled with or without rivalries >w>
    Convidad

Post by Convidad Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:18 am

I had this thought that with the rise of the Asian mafia, the Italians and the German's would form some sort of awkward alliance, and as a good will gesture exchange one of their sons to make sure there is peace.

GERITA PRUMANO anyone? XD

I mean.

Pasta is delicious.
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:55 am

I will just leave this link here: https://ifyoulovetheworld.rpg-board.net/t771p75-mafia-thread-pick-your-families#21042

Because those were all my musings on Feli's personality/the way the Italy/Germany alliance thing would work? :Ua So we could run off that or think of something else, IDK. =w=
    Adam Banjora / Australia
    Adam Banjora / Australia
    I´m a Zoo!
    I´m a Zoo!

Post by Adam Banjora / Australia Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:14 am

we really need to work more on this D:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 3:38 am