The whole world belongs to us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia RPG Forum

3 posters

Out-of-bounds, at the back of the school. (Warning for Gilbos bad language)

Convidad

Out-of-bounds, at the back of the school. (Warning for Gilbos bad language) - Page 2 Empty Re: Out-of-bounds, at the back of the school. (Warning for Gilbos bad language)

Post by Convidad Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:25 pm

Francis watched his friends in amusement as they decided what they could do today, coming up with his own ideas and with a suggestive smirk he said "we could teach love today... and I'll be the main teacher ohohoho" with an added wink, but then was snapped out of his perverted 'trance' once again by Gilbert when he clapped his hands.
    "Pardon? Ladies?!" He said with a frown, but still with a hint of amusement in his voice and his smile, starting to follow his friend until he stopped suddenly.
    "...Huh? What-" He started to ask, confused until a backpack on the ground was pointed out to them as Elizabeta's. His expression suddenly changed to a mischievous one, he knew that Gilbert always found fun ways to tease her, and he saw no reason why it would be any different today. Francis looked towards his friend and saw the expression on his face when he mentioned about her having some interesting books, a knowing glint suddenly entered his eyes as he said "ohoho" with a raised eyebrow before diving to find the 'books' he was talking about.

ohoho im so terrible ;-; replying 10 days later...
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain
    Little children are more supple

Cantidad de envíos : 193

Out-of-bounds, at the back of the school. (Warning for Gilbos bad language) - Page 2 Empty Re: Out-of-bounds, at the back of the school. (Warning for Gilbos bad language)

Post by Antonio Carriedo / Spain Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:48 pm

The little boys with their cute little faces and their soft, innocent skin. At the thought of the new kids Antonio didn't realize Francis and Gilbert speaking, just as he didn't realize his (pervert) dreamy grin.

"Hmmmm~ ♥"

When Gilbert clapped his hands the Spaniard awakened rudely. Antonio was a bit frustrated about the change of plan but he listened clearly what the white-haired had to say.

"Elizabeta? Why is it always Elizabeta? I think she's a really nice girl and I don't want to tease her in any way!!"

"B- But I'm a bit interested in this books you told about..." he said, looking at the ground with an embarrassed face.

So Antonio followed his friends to the place where the Hungarian was lying and reading. Maybe he could get an answer why Eli didn't greet him a while ago. And he wanted to know what exactly was so special about these books?

________________________________________________________________________________
    @A@)/) Sorry!!! TuT"

Elizabeta / Hungary
    Elizabeta / Hungary
    Supreme Pan-Wielder.
    Supreme Pan-Wielder.

Cantidad de envíos : 104

Post by Elizabeta / Hungary Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:14 pm

Elizabeta continued reading the doujin she was holding, too lost in the story (or maybe the figures) to pay attention to what was happening around her.

No wonder she didn't notice the three boys approaching her from behind, aiming for her bag full of treasures that for no reason they would've laid their hands on.

"Mmh, this guy here is hot... I wish he could XXX that cute uke right now." She flipped over the pages at the end to catch a glimpse of the next pages, she loved to do that. Even if that spoiled her the whole story. "Ahah! I knew it would end up like that!"

I'm unforgivable. Sorry for the late reply! ;;A;;
    Convidad

Post by Convidad Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:16 am

... isnt it gil's turn next? ;w;
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain

Post by Antonio Carriedo / Spain Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:39 am

________________________________________________________________________________________
    It is, but where is he?? ;//_//; Miss my bad friends!! >///3<)/)
    Convidad

Post by Convidad Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:00 pm

i dont know D8>
    same, waaaa ;n;
    Gilbert /Prussia
    Gilbert /Prussia
    Awesome Chick Magnet!
    Awesome Chick Magnet!

Cantidad de envíos : 139

Post by Gilbert /Prussia Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:40 am

Gilbert peeked slowly over the bush and was met with a faceful of yaoi manga.
    "GAHHHHHHH"He blushes deeply and covers his eyes. "It burrrrrrns" He hides his face behind Antonio who is right next to him.
    "Told you she had an interesting taste in books" He blushed more with a smirk on his face.
    He wondered what the other two boys reaction would be... mainly to the fact that girl with such a cute innocent reputation was reading such a thing... everyone seemed to have forgotten what she was like in primary school.. but not Gilbert. He was actually not surprised or disgusted with the other, he was just wanting revenge for what she said earlier...because it hurt.

Post by Convidad Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:11 pm

Francis looked over at Gilbert who was peering over the bush, only to scream and hide behind Antonio.
    "... oh mon amour, I must see this!" He said, hastily jumping up to look over the bushes at the book. The images that appeared infront of him where such wonderous images of the acts of love, he simply could not take his eyes off them! So he didn't, and he started poking Antonio's shoulder "... mon ami... you have to see..." he said, feeling a slight wetness at the corner of his mouth. Yes, he was drooling.

S'okay~
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain

Post by Antonio Carriedo / Spain Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:23 am

"I know, I know! I'm can see it!! And now be quiet, otherwise she'll notice us!"

With wide opened eyes he watched the book in front of him. Eli hadn't had a bad taste, because the young boy in the book really looked cute. He'd love to do such things with the boys in the lower grades, too... but unfortunately this just happened in corny romantic novels.

"Ohhh~ look, Francis! What they're doing in this book! This is more than interesting!!"

That stirred his blood in full and he was also about to drool. But unhappily the book was too far away as if he could enjoy it to the fullest.
    Gilbert /Prussia
    Gilbert /Prussia
    Awesome Chick Magnet!
    Awesome Chick Magnet!

Cantidad de envíos : 139

Post by Gilbert /Prussia Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:28 pm

Gilbert rolled his eyes. He was not very interested in young boys.
    "Heh... you guys are such perverts... anyway! can you believe shes reading that? tch~ I wonder what her snobby boyfriend would say if he saw that~ kesesesesese~"
    He elbowed Antonio "Oi..Oi.you look like a animal in heat... control yourself."
    "so what should we do about her book boys~?"
    Elizabeta / Hungary
    Elizabeta / Hungary
    Supreme Pan-Wielder.
    Supreme Pan-Wielder.

Cantidad de envíos : 104

Post by Elizabeta / Hungary Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:41 pm

The girl lifted her head up from her oh-so-interesting reading and looked around. She narrowed her eyes and furrowed her brows, she was having a weird feeling. Was she being watched? She definitely was. A stalker very careful watcher like herself would know when someone else would be looking at her.

She decided to go back to her reading while one of her hand, as unnoticeably as possible, went to take a pan from her bag - she would always bring one with herself -. Elizabeta waited some minutes before she threw it at her back, hoping to hit whomever was hidden behind her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 5:40 am