The whole world belongs to us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia RPG Forum

2 posters

Out of school, work timez! (I can't think of a better title. Shut up. >:\ )

Katyusha/Ukraine
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Innocent Crybaby
    Innocent Crybaby

Cantidad de envíos : 357

Out of school, work timez! (I can't think of a better title. Shut up. >:\ ) Empty Out of school, work timez! (I can't think of a better title. Shut up. >: )

Post by Katyusha/Ukraine Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:57 am

(*can hardly type out of excitement* OHGOSHSPAIN <3)

Katyusha continued running, hardly aware of Matthew's plan. All that really mattered was that she was going to be late and if she was late, she was going to get yelled at. Pausing at a crosswalk, she took the moment to fix her bangs and look around for a few seconds. Soon enough she was on her way again and it seemd that fixing her hair had been a useless task; it was back to its former state. Pouting at that fact, but also ignoring it, she turned sharply and slowed at a few large buildings; green houses. It wasn't the same as a normal farm - she knew that full well - but she didn't mind. It still took considerable effort.
    Pushing open the door to the main building, she waved at a fellow client and threw on an apron. Before leaving to do her usual job, she took the time to lean against the wall, panting from the rush. "W-Well...I'm not late..." Placing her her hand over her chest, she took in deep breaths, calming herself. Her hair was still out of place, and her cheeks were flushed. For a split second, she wondered what Matthew would think if he saw her in such a state, but then shook the thought away with an embarressed blush.
    Time to get to work!

Yes, her job is mostly definitely off campus. CX;;
    Imma pretending she works at a greenhouse, MMK?! We're still making this Gakuen-y after all. ;w;
    And I'm not sure what I want them to do......got any ideas?
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Captain Canuck
    Captain Canuck

Cantidad de envíos : 290

Out of school, work timez! (I can't think of a better title. Shut up. >:\ ) Empty Re: Out of school, work timez! (I can't think of a better title. Shut up. >:\ )

Post by Matthew Williams/Canada Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:05 am

Matthew felt like an idiot. Correction, he was an idiot.
    Not only had he lost Katyusha, he had no idea where the hell HE was.
    Matthew had never really been off campus before, only skirting out just beyond the school grounds where the lit up sign of a Tim Horton’s directed him to a little slice of heaven on Earth. But this was much farther than he’d ever dared to go. He settled his bag more comfortably against his back, looking around at the many shops and the streets they lined.
    Really, how stupid was he? “Very, apparently,” Matthew hissed to himself. Katyusha could take care of herself; she didn’t need some knight in shining armor coming to the rescue especially when that knight turned out to be the world’s biggest loser.
    Matthew continued walking, hoping either he’d recognize a street or spot a taxi. The stores here were more spread out, the stretches of grass and trees growing between them more and more with each step. Well, wherever Katyusha was he hoped she was oka-
    Matthew stopped.
    There in front of him was the quaintest little greenhouse, but that wasn’t what Matthew gaped at. It was a bushel of sunflowers sitting near the front.

We could have Matt talk to someone to buy the sunflowers and Kat could be listening idk Do we need drama or something? What do you think?
    Goodness I love Stalker!Matt XD
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Innocent Crybaby
    Innocent Crybaby

Out of school, work timez! (I can't think of a better title. Shut up. >:\ ) Empty Re: Out of school, work timez! (I can't think of a better title. Shut up. >:\ )

Post by Katyusha/Ukraine Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:04 am

Katyusha's usual job at the greenhouse was planting; she'd plant anything from trees to herbs. But amidst beginning her chore, she was informed that she'd switch with another worker for the evening. Aranging and helping customers were now her duty. Relieved that her back wouldn't ache even worse than it was now, she eagerly took her place in the front.
    Well, it had been eagerly at first.
    She was restocking some pottery when she happened to take a glance out of the window. It was just a random glance, nothing special. But her very much "neutral mood" was invaded by surprise and curiousity; she could see Matthew out there. Trying not to let him see her, she quickly hid behind a near-by corner, peeking out. Had he spotted her? What was he doing here? Another worker who was with her upfront had gone to move the sunflowers to another spot, and she thought she saw him react a little. Maybe she'd be able to hear them from here....?

I'm going with the first thing you said. :U
    We could have drama if you want. Do you want drama, llama? *idkIsaidit'causeitrhymed*

Stalker!Matt = adorable win. XD
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Captain Canuck
    Captain Canuck

Post by Matthew Williams/Canada Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:26 am

“E-excuse me…!” The little bell above the door chimed as he pulled it open and he addressed the woman moving the bright yellow sunflowers. “Are those… for sale?”
    The woman started then blinked. “Yes, they are. Did you want to buy some?”
    Matthew nodded, digging out his wallet from his back pocket.
    “How many?” the woman asked, bringing them to counter and walking behind it.
    “All of them.”
    Her eyes went wide. “All of them? B-but-!”
    Matthew smiled, assuring. “All of them.”
    “Okay.” It would be a pretty penny so who was she to turn down the money. Matthew looked around as she wrapped the bouquet in paper. “Is this for your girlfriend?”
    The question almost had him choking on air. Whipping his head around so fast that his glasses almost came off, Matthew closed his open jaw, color flooding his cheeks.
    The woman cooed. “Young love! It’s so roma-”
    “I don’t have a girlfriend,” Matthew interrupted. It was impolite but he didn’t want her getting the wrong idea. “It’s for a friend.” He stressed the word ‘friend’ hoping she understood the rebuff. It stung to say that, but he knew he wasn’t really boyfriend material. After all, who wanted a quiet, invisible boyfriend?
    Instead her eyes lit up and an eyebrow rose inquiringly. “So… you’re single then?”
    Matthew sputtered. He’d never met anyone so blatant with their questions, well, except Alfred especially when it came to the topic of “Getting Laid”. The memory made Matthew’s face burn even more.
    “Aw you’re so adorable! Can I have your pho-“
    Matthew jabbed the money at her. “Thank you for the flowers!” Then he hightailed it outta there. The little bell jingled behind him in farewell.
    It was halfway down the street that he noticed there was a tiny card taped to the outside. He pulled it off curiously. He’d never asked for a card…
    “Gah!” Matthew cried both in surprise and slight horror.
    It was her phone number.
    There was no trash can near so he tucked it into his pocket and headed in the direction (he reverently hoped) of the school. He wanted to leave these at Katyusha’s dorm before she got back, if she wasn’t there already.
    Matthew glanced down at the beautiful yellow pedals and smiled. He really hoped Katyusha would like them.

Lol Let Katyusha interpret that as she wants XD

(Sorry long post D:)
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Innocent Crybaby
    Innocent Crybaby

Post by Katyusha/Ukraine Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:26 am

Katyusha had about, oh, a hundred questions floating about in her mind by the time Matthew left. She'd heard everything, but curiousity had her hung up on the whole scene. Coming out from her hiding place, she kept her gaze on where he'd left for a moment more before turning to the women who'd moved to the door and watched Matthew dissapear.
    For a friend...? Which friend? Her...? No, no. They'd just met! Why would he buy them for her? She didn't deserve them.
    The women's face brightened up when she saw her. "Ah, Katya! Did you see that guy right now?"
    Katyusha simply nodded as the other went on about he cute he was, which caused her to tighten her throat out of nervousness. Why she did it, she wasn't sure.
    "Matvey? Yes, I saw."
    "Huh? You know him? So, that's his name, huh?"
    Katyusha shook her head, blushing at her next statement, "N-No! It's just...a nickname I gave him."
    The women grinned at her expression before looking back at the front entrance. "I gave him my number, you know? Put it on the flowers~!"
    She sucked in a breath of air sharply, her throat tightening again. "Y-You did?"
    The women nodded, giggling blissfully and now babbling about her hopes of him calling, while Katyusha didn't notice that her face had transformed into a half-pout, half-frown. Did he know about the number...?
    She bit her lip when she caught the women saying that "she saw him put the paper in his pocket". So he did know? ...He'd accepted?
    Why did that make her feel so uncomfortable? She almost felt...upset. It wasn't her decision who Matthew dated. She knew that. She was growing frustrated with herself, and more upset and curious. Maybe she was overreacting. Maybe she was just overthinking things.
    Maybe she liked Matthew. A little.
    Or more than that.
    Maybe.
    She was finally dragged from the depths of her mind by the ranting women, who was now prodding her shoulder with a worried expression. "You OK? You don't look so good."
    She wasn't able to answer the question.

Oh, boy. This is hard. Must...stay...IN CHARACTER!
    *determination*

No worries~ Remember what I said. long post = good
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Captain Canuck
    Captain Canuck

Post by Matthew Williams/Canada Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:15 am

It was half an hour before Matthew spotted the high walls of the school buildings. He was happy to be back, but there was slight problem. The scratches on his arms had started to sting. He thought maybe it was something in the greenhouse or perhaps he’d brushed up against something on his great outdoor adventure. It got so bad that he decided to make a short detour to the infirmary. He set the giant bouquet aside on a large oak desk as he went off to find some ointment and a couple of bandages. It was after he’d gotten all patched up, that he came back and his heart dropped through the floor.
    The bouquet was gone, every flower. Every flower except one.
    Matthew picked the one accidentally discarded on the floor. It was small and frail looking compared to what he’d had wrapped up in that cone of paper. The mental image he’d conjured of Katyusha smiling when she found the massive arrangement slowly slipped away. Now, all there was left was this measly little thing. That’s what he got for leaving it on somebody’s desk, Matthew berated himself. They probably thought it was for them and ran off with it to find some water and a vase.
    The walk back to his dorm was sad and depressed one. Could nothing go right today?!
    It seemed that every time he managed to get anywhere with Katyusha something was always there to set him back.
    He paused, stopping in front of the way that led to the girls’ dormitory. Normally any guy was terrified to go in there alone and usually preferred to leave the place alone altogether (there were frightening stories containing the telling of a cast iron frying pan that made many the school male wince upon mentioning). However as Matthew looked down once again at the sunflower, he decided she at least deserved this even if it wasn’t the grand gesture he’d meant it to be.
    He stood outside her door, having already looked at the room arrangements mapped out on a piece of paper at the end of the hall. Lifting his hand he prepared to knock… but lost his nerve at the last second. So instead he tucked the stem underneath the whiteboard stuck to the door, on the little hooks where the pen normally would be.
    As he turned to leave, he cast a glance over his shoulder, regretting not getting to see her.
    There was something about Katyusha, something that brought him to life- as cheesy as that sounded. He talked more around her, dared more. He even felt more visible to people whenever she was at his side.
    But he also felt scared. He was terrified he’d mess this up. And if he did he risked losing that sweet, lovably shy girl he spent hours think of, hoping in a small quiet part of his mind, that even though they were friends now… maybe someday that could be more.

Sorry am I doing something weird with the plot? You totally pick the next plot twist! Very Happy *oddly enjoys your evil mind*

Lol it's so weird thinking like Matt and not Alberta XD Every time I think of somebody ignoring Matt the Alberta in me want's to say "Yo ass-face! I'm over here! Yeah right here! Don't you forget it!"
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Innocent Crybaby
    Innocent Crybaby

Post by Katyusha/Ukraine Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:21 am

The afternoon dragged by as Katyusha worked her shift, having become more clumsy with all the things that were on her mind. She tried to forget about them, but it was easier said than done. She even felt herself tearing up and wiped away her tears in an almost angry fashion. She had to get a hold of herself! This wasn't anything big. It was hardly something to be upset over.
    And yet here she was, unable to get the whole scenerio off her mind.
    The thoughts had nearly ebbed completely away when she finally walked through the halls of the dorms. One long day, done. Another yet to come. It was a bit repetitive, but she lived with it... Now, she'd have work and school...and possibly Matthew. Nearing her assigned room, she noticed something sticking out from the clipboard attached. A flower...a sunflower? Her heart had a jumpstart when she realized that it was indeed one of the sunflowers that had been in the bunch that he'd bought. It had been hardly noticable amoung the other healthier ones, but it had been there. Why she'd even noticed it in the first place was beyond her.
    Carefully slipping it out of its resting place, she swivled it between her finger tips, gazing at the shrivelling petals. What had happened to the bouquet? Despite its weak appearance, a large, warm smile was brought to her face. Her cheeks turned red as she stared at it and - looking both ways shyly before she acted - hugged it to her chest, placing her lips in the center and closing her eyes. He was too sweet... Reopening her eyes, she entered her room silently, once again thinking things through. She wanted to talk to him...and thank him. She wanted to ask him about her co-worker's phone number, but her shy nature would probably leave her stuttering and looking like a total fool.
    Either way, she still wanted to see him, phone number or not.

I FEEL LIKE SUCH A SAP, OH GOODNESS. *hopeless romantic*

Hooray, plot twists! >3 Haha!
    (You know you like the Male!Ukraine Gaga boner. 8'D)

Pffff---
    DON'T YOU BE IGNORIN' ME! DON'T YOU IGNORE ME!!
    XDDD
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Captain Canuck
    Captain Canuck

Out of school, work timez! (I can't think of a better title. Shut up. >:\ ) Empty Let's Play Hooky

Post by Matthew Williams/Canada Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:32 am

One Week Later:

Okay, the coast was clear. You’d never think, with Matthew’s size and all that he could move so fast. He streaked across the front of the school grounds- Mindful to avoid the bushes- dressed out of his uniform and in his favourite comfy red bunny-hug and a slack pair of well worn jeans.
    Matthew’s wide violet eyes were flashing back and forth, looking out for those who might rat him out, or school security. Neither was very much wanted. After a ninja stance behind a tree, two army rolls to behind the school sign, Matthew scaled the fence and for safety, didn’t stop running until he reached the end of the block.
    As he rounded the corner, brushing the dirt and leaves from his clothes, Matthew grinned and fixed his glasses. It was funny how nobody ever thought he played hooky. Oh no, not the good, obedient Matthew.
    Truth was, if he didn’t every so often, Matthew would combust. With school, lack of a social life, and just life in general- Boom! One day nothing but smoking sneakers left. And now there was an added issue pressing.
    Katyusha.
    It had been nearly a week since he’d spoken more than two words to her. Not that he was trying to avoid her, in fact it was the exact opposite. He’d be studying and she’d walk into a room permanently distracting him from school work for the rest of the night. But life had taken such a busy turn it was all he could do just to say hi to her in the hall. Matthew scowled, frustrated and angry not at anyone else, but at himself. He should have knocked. He should have given her the flower directly. He was such an idiot.
    Matthew was so entrenched in his own thoughts he barely noticed that by memory his feet had taken him to his favorite place on earth. Tim Horton’s.
    The establishment was never busy this time of day, just a few other people sitting and eating at the tables scattered about. Matthew let out a long breath, ordering himself a large double-double and bowl of soup (with some Timbits for the road) before he tucked himself in the corner next to the window and settled down with a discarded newspaper.

I hope I did that right...
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Innocent Crybaby
    Innocent Crybaby

Post by Katyusha/Ukraine Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:56 am

This is strictly for work. It's for WORK.
    Katyusha told herself this over and over, but it didn't ease her worries about skipping. She should be in class right now...instead, she was out and about town picking up specific things for the greenhouse. She was getting a small bonus for this, she knew that. Either way, she was still guilty about it. It hadn't been easy getting out of the school with certain...aspects, and now she was almost scared to go back.
    Life had gotten hectic, and it seemed like she was constantly aching. Physically and emotionlly. Even with how corny it sounded, it was true. She hardly had enough time to talk with Matthew or distant friends and when she did have time, she was too exhausted to try. Work, study, eat, sleep. That was the basic schedule of every day.
    It felt strange to be out in town because of that.
    Carrying 2 bags in one hand and examining the list in her other hand, she'd begun to pass buy yet another fast food chain restaurant. It looked a little different from the others, and she could smell coffee as someone opened the door and strolled out. She longed to sit down and relax for just a second, but sighed in dissapointment. Looking into the shop through the window, she saw only a few people inside but it looked quite soothing. Then, she blinked in surprise. She thought she'd seen a familiar looking hair curl... "Matvey?"
    She didn't even notice herself murmuring his "name" outloud.

Nyeh, shortish reply is shortish. ._.
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Captain Canuck
    Captain Canuck

Post by Matthew Williams/Canada Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:20 am

Maple~ There was nothing like a hot coffee and being surrounded by the smell of delicious doughnuts. This was Matthew’s equivalent to a spa. It couldn’t be any better, well, maybe if he had someone massaging his shoulders. There was a sudden mental flash of himself sitting with the slender fingers of Katyusha slowly working away the knots in his muscles, leaning down just enough to whisper his name hotly in his ear.
    “Sir, would you like me to take that for you?”
    Matthew launched a foot in the air, crumpling his paper as one of the Tim Horton’s workers reached questioningly for his empty soup bowl.
    “Y-yes, please. Thank y-you,” he stuttered, going an instant shade of red.
    What was he doing thinking about anything like that?! Matthew buried his face in his hands. Stupid, stupid, stupid!
    ‘How can you even think of Katyusha that way?’ the cliché little angel of him popping up on his shoulder reprimanded.
    Comment pourriez-vous pas? Elle est une beauté, non?’ the little devil version grinned, popping up on the other. He traced a vulgar hourglass figure then made another vulgar movement near his chest. ‘Her assets-‘
    “Stop, stop stop!” Matthew hissed, making a man sitting with his friends two tables over send him a worried look.
    Yes, she was beautiful, he gladly admit that. But it was her company, her personality that made him happy. The way she turned pink when she was embarrassed or the little crease she got between her brows when she was concentrating. He love all of it. Matthew pressed a hand to his chest. Love. He’d said love- or at least thought it.
    Did he really love Katyusha…?
    And just when he thought her name, Matthew recognized the familiar yellow hair and headband.

It's sooooo cheesy but we loooooove it XD
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Innocent Crybaby
    Innocent Crybaby

Post by Katyusha/Ukraine Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:49 am

Katyusha just gazed at Matthew through the window for a few brief moments. She found herself trying not to giggle at his sudden change of mood. What was he thinking about...? Looking around, she contimplated in her head whether to go in and visit. She had to get all this done and then get back to the school without being caught...but then again...she had time, didn't she? Surely the greenhouse could wait just a little bit longer?
    And so, her mind was made up.
    She took a deep breath, pushing open the door and stepping inside. All of the delicious smells almost overwhelmed her, reminding her stomach that it had gone without breakfast. Walking up to where he was seated, she tapped his shoulder and felt the blood rushing to her cheeks. "H...Hello, Matvey!" She smiled at him, feeling herself perk up already. It had been a long time since she'd had a decent conversation with him. She missed it. She missed seeing him fidget nervously, she missed his gentlemanly way of acting, she missed his smile... His smile, especially. There was something about it that just warmed her from the inside, out.
    She just missed Matthew in general.
    Thinking about it like that brought even more of a blush to her face, and she tried to calm herself. He was just a friend that she loved to be with, he was just a friend, just a friend...
    Possibly also a small crush of hers, but that wasn't the point!
    Was it?
    She was just confusing herself now and tried not to change her expression to match her thoughts.

So cheesy, but so freaking LOVABLE. XD
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Captain Canuck
    Captain Canuck

Post by Matthew Williams/Canada Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:02 am

Matthew almost passed out with all the blood in his body suddenly rushing to his face.
    “K-Katyusha!” Matthew looked around not really believing she was here, checking for her shadow to prove she really was. Standing, breathing, right here in front of him. “What are you doing here?”
    His insides had turned to butterflies and his palms felt abruptly clammy. That smile… the cute little dimples that showed in her cheeks… Staring! He was staring! Do something!
    He stood, making his chair grind against the floor loudly. “Would you like something? T-they have coffee or tea…?” he asked, offering her the other chair directly beside him.
    Everything, all the stress of school, feeling alone and exhausted, even his embarrassment of that guy over at that table who probably thought he was crazy, it all muted, became fuzzy, and Matthew realized that his whole world had shrunk to the size of this girl that he, was pretty sure, loved.

Gah! It's short! Sorry >_<

Last edited by Matthew Williams/Canada on Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Innocent Crybaby
    Innocent Crybaby

Post by Katyusha/Ukraine Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:24 am

Katyusha's smile grew a little more at his reaction, and she fiddled with a piece of her hair. "I-I'm actually out on some errands for work. And no, thank you, I'm fine..." Her stomach didn't agree with her and she silently hoped that he hadn't heard the low rumble. Although, resting her feet wouldn't be so bad. So, she set down her things beside the free chair and sat down. It felt so nice to relax, even for this short moment... She held back a long sigh, feeling her troubles melt away slowly. If only life was this simple.
    "So...why are you here, Matvey?"
    The question had slipped out of her mouth so easily, she'd hardly noticed it. Everything was easier with him...
    She felt stares boring into her back from the men at the other table; it was something she was used to, but it still made her uncomfortable. But unfortunately for them, all her focus was on Matthew and Matthew alone. That wasn't weird, was it? The fact that she wanted to stay with him and prolong their meeting...that wasn't selfish, was it?
    Questions, questions, questions. She always had questions on her mind, and yet she couldn't bring herself to answer them...
    She was a tad bit nervous of the answer.

No worries~ Mine's short, too. *brain fart*
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Captain Canuck
    Captain Canuck

Post by Matthew Williams/Canada Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:07 pm

“For work?” Matthew looked down, trying to ignore the fact that their shoulders were brushing. He cleared his throat nervously. “I wish I had a reason like that.” He smiled goofily, “I’m just, er, skipping. ”
    He noticed from the corner of his eye the unwanted attention Katyusha was getting from the other patrons. The movement was automatic. Matthew glared and set and arm over the back of her chair like that would shield her from those gawking.
    He turned back to Katyusha. “So you work, even with school and everything?”
    Matthew felt a little ashamed for so leisurely taking time off from school, just off to sit and do nothing while she held a job and completed school at the same time despite the work load. It was humbling, and it made him want to help. Now, he just had to find out how to do that...

So short! *face/palms in shame*
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Innocent Crybaby
    Innocent Crybaby

Post by Katyusha/Ukraine Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:24 am

Katyusha raised her eyebrow a little at his repsonse, holding back a soft giggle. Skipping? That didn't sound like something he would do. It was hard for her to believe that he was out here because he was skipping. And yet, the thought made a mischievious smile grow on her lips.
    She watched Matthew's arm out of the corner of her eye, slightly taken aback by the action. Her surprise soon melted back into the soft smile she'd had before, and she relaxed again. "It's a lot of work, but yes, that's the truth." If she'd been looking over at the men who'd been oogling her, she would've seen a series of small, uncomfortable squirms as they went back to their own business.
    Giving a small sigh, she continued on, "W-Well, at least with all the work I do, I get plenty of sleep." She arched her back for a moment, stretching out a new kink and letting out a small groan. She then slumped back into her seat, smiling somewhat sheepishly.
    Why was it she felt so relaxed around him...?

*pats back* Mine's short, too. Mine's short, too. *cries tears of shame*
    I worked my brain to the bone! ...That doesn't even work, otl.
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Captain Canuck
    Captain Canuck

Post by Matthew Williams/Canada Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:20 am

Matthew felt the weight of Katyusha settling against his side, smiling to himself happily knowing with amazement that she was able to relax in his presence. He saw the impish tug of her lips pulling upwards on one side, and the way her long dark lashes framed the blue of her eyes so perfectly. There was a wayward lock of yellow hair he wanted to brush behind her ear but he curled his hand on his thigh, instead catching her gaze and holding it.
    “Katyusha,” he started softly but seriously. “I… If there’s anything I can ever do- anything at all- please, please, just tell me and I’ll do whatever I can. No matter what.”
    And then, without thinking he pressed a kiss to her forehead, like it was proof of his promise.
    The action was short, only a second or two but it felt like and eternity. Matthew could feel the softness of her hair and the softness of the strands. They had a connection, something that transcended all time and space. He’d been reading too many romance novels again. But as he pulled away they’re eyes locked once again lost in their own little bubble.

I have to stop watching Pride and Prejudice....
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Innocent Crybaby
    Innocent Crybaby

Post by Katyusha/Ukraine Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:27 am

A sharp, but hardly audible, gasp escaped Katyusha's throat as the space between them lessened. The slight amount of pressure against her forehead was enough to cause her heart to leap up into her throat, and as he pulled away, for a second, she could feel his hot breath on her skin. She met his gaze again with wide eyes, her cheeks glowing with a pink hue. Yes, when you first saw Matthew, you wouldn't argue against the fact that he was cute. But he also had some fairly mature characteristics. The look in his eyes was serious but sincere, his glasses added to the maturity in that fact, and there was something about him that made her want to trace the lines of his jaw, neck, lips--- To admire them, admire the way that they shaped him.
    Realizing that she'd just been sitting there staring back at him, her cheeks went from their rosey pink to a deep shade of red. She looked off to the side, her eyes becoming slightly more moist, but couldn't help but smile as she nodded in agreement to his statement. She was actually moved by his offer. He was so kind to her. It was a little baffling, really.
    But...
    An out-of-the-blue kiss...really wasn't so bad.

I've never actually seen that movie. *is lame like that*
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Captain Canuck
    Captain Canuck

Post by Matthew Williams/Canada Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:06 am

Matthew could feel the eyes of several workers and others enjoying their food boring into their backs, hear the whispered giggles and ‘aw’s (and one "Kid's these days" scoff) and he knew it was because, snuggled in the corner as they were, his arm curled around her shoulders, heads bent in closely together, that they were being mistaken for deeply in love couple.
    Matthew blushed. He wished it were true. In his mind’s eye he conjured images of the two of them skipping classes every so often just to spend time with one another, here or anywhere else he could wrap his arms around her and hold her cradled against his chest. He pictured the two of them on a snowy day curled up next the window just like they were now, enjoying something warm and delicious and each other’s company. If she was his, he could kiss her and watch that adorable reaction of her flushed face and the way she nibbled her bottom lip though she was smiling secretively.
    However, reality gave him a swift kick in the pants in the form of time. For now Matthew let the dream go, knowing it was just an illusion.
    “Do you want to get out of here? Wait-“ Matthew went to the counter, returning with two Tim Horton’s hot chocolates one in each hand. He grinned, “You can’t come into a Timmy’s and not leave without having hot chocolate.”

I just watched it this morning XD
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Innocent Crybaby
    Innocent Crybaby

Post by Katyusha/Ukraine Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:05 am

Katyusha blinked, waving a hand shyly at the offer. "N-No, I can't! You..." Seeing that Matthew's grin was unwavering and that the cup wasn't just going to dissapear, she gave a little sigh before taking one from him. Setting down for a moment, she picked up her things with one hand and took the cup into her free hand. Warmth seeped into her palm and she waited for the liquid to cool off before taking a sip. The warmth was easily spread throughout her body, the tingling in her throat and stomach leaving a satisfied feeling. Heading for the exit, she turned back to him with her normal hesitant smile. "Shall we go, then...?"
    She was aware that she was now trying to avoid going back to doing her errands. She could wait a little longer, right? She only had a couple more things left. It wouldn't take long, so...why not? Stepping back outside, she looked back and Matthew again, unable to keep her small smile hidden. But this small glance was to her disadvantage; a slightly raised portion of the sidewalk caught on the back of her foot and she stumbled back, letting out a small squeak of surprise then blushing furiously. What sort of noise was that!? A quick flash of a scenerio played out in the back of her mind was the answer; lips on skin, drawing out countless noises that one never knew they could make, kisses and sucks, leaving their "mark".
    This just made her blush even more. And the more she thought about it, the more flustered she got. That was NOT appropriate right now! ...And how the heck had she thought of that just from tripping on the sidewalk?! She fumbled with the hot drink in her hand as well as her bags, nearly dropping them from the crude thought. Instead, she turned around briskly, attempting to ignore the fact that anything had happened at all.

Nice. XD

You're fluff is gonna give me brain cavitiiieeees~ Or brain root canals.
    Either or. :'D
    Is it a bad thing that I'm craving sexy times Matt+Kat fanfiction right now? *bricked*
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Captain Canuck
    Captain Canuck

Post by Matthew Williams/Canada Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:07 am

There was something about the way Katyusha smiled at him from the door, beckoning him to follow her, that turned Matthew’s knees to Jell-O. The sad part was that even with wobbly knees not known to be stable on a good day, Matthew chased after like a lovesick puppy… which is probably what he was.
    It didn’t hurt that the view from behind was rather nice…
    Matthew tugged at his collar, feeling suddenly hot. That’s when she turned around and those blue eyes he adored were sharpened with an emotion that sent his blood racing though his veins.
    It also slowed his reaction time.
    He saw her miss clearing the step, nearly sending her drink, her bags and herself into the ground. Two quick strides and he was at her side catching her elbow, but he doubt she felt it. She’d already righted herself brilliantly red in the face and steadily growing redder. Matthew tilted his head to the side, bewildered as to what she was thinking of to make her flush so deeply.
    He wondered if she was bothered by the tiny little noise she’d made just as she’d almost lost her balance. It was just a squeak of surprise, he told himself, even if it was a sound that enticed thoughts not wanted by a gentleman. Which he was. And he, as a gentleman, was not wondering what the curve of her hip was like to trace, or if her skin was soft, which he knew it was and what it was like to worship every inch of it. No, he was most definitely a gentleman.
    Matthew shoved his hands in his pant pockets.
    “Are you-?” he started, but like she didn’t hear him, she turned sharply on her heel and started down the street leaving Matthew to chase her once again, flustered, confused, and still riding off their kiss high.
    He reached her side, slightly surprised at how fast she was, holding out a hand. He’d seen the way she’d almost toppled over, and he didn’t want her wearing her hot chocolate just because her hands were full. “May I carry those for you?”

I'm so sorry! This was supposed to be finished this morning! *goes to find a dark hole to crawl into*
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Innocent Crybaby
    Innocent Crybaby

Post by Katyusha/Ukraine Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:50 am

Katyusha was forced out of her embarressed little bubble when Matthew had offered his hand for her things, finally grabbing her attention. Still feeling overly flustered about the scene she'd just made, she avoided his gaze and answered quietly, "Ah, y-yes... Thank you...s-sorry..." Handing the bags over to him, she took a long sip from her hot chocolate and almost held her breath when both of their lines of sight met. Nervousness was in her nature, yes...but being THIS nervous was, well...not in her nature. It was a bit confusing to her, but she tried to let it slip by for the time being. Matthew's gaze had a mix of confusion and worry, brightening his violet orbs in a way that made her heart sink in guilt. J-Just...get a hold of yourself, Katya.
    "I-I...I am sorry about that, Matvey. I didn't mean to get...so...well..." She took another sip out of her cup, using the drink as an excuse not to finish. It was sheepish of her, but she had a feeling he'd get what she was trying to say. She attempted a smile, a softer shade of red lingering on her cheeks, then turned to walk again, this time less abruptly. Taking in a few more large gulps, shivering a little at the warm tingling the beverage gave her, she finished off the hot chocolate with a satisfied smile. A few short minutes passed when she remembered that she'd wanted to ask Matthew a question, something she'd been wondering since she'd spotted him. "Ah, Matvey? Can I ask---" She'd turned to face him, but apparently she'd been walking closer with him than she thought. She bumped into him lightly and when she looked up at him out of surprise, there was a short distance between them both of them. Sure, their were close when it came to their bodies, but it was their faces she was more worried about. It wasn't close-close, but it was close enough that with one swift movement...well....there'd certainly be a whole new rush of blood to her cheeks, that was for sure.
    She dropped the empty cup out of shock.

Lame plot-twist, GO! *dies*
    It's not even a twist. Urrrrgg....

And don't worry about it! I took a long time answering this. Oi.
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Captain Canuck
    Captain Canuck

Post by Matthew Williams/Canada Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:54 am

Matthew heard her speak, heard her ask him a question. Yet he hadn’t the vaguest idea of what she actually said. He was too captivated by the chest to knee contact he was suddenly encountering. The bump was enough to jar his glasses, which had already been sitting precariously at the end of his nose, off and they clattered to the sidewalk. He impulsively shot out and arm around her waist to balance her against the rebound of their collision. She steadied quickly but he didn’t remove his hand. Just like he’d been imagining minutes ago, he could feel the dip between her ribs and her hip, a cute little indent that fit his hand so perfectly. His arm curled her closer.
    “You okay?” Matthew couldn't take his eyes off the delicate flush to her face. The bright pink dusting on the apples of her cheeks indubitably captivated him. It was endearing as he couldn’t imagine Katyusha without it.
    Matthew’s mouth went dry as it dawned on him just how close they really were, nose to nose, tips almost touching.
    He’d heard people describe romance as electricity, that if you were really in love you’d feel the tension so palpably until you could barely stand it, then one day it would snap like a crack of lightning. Matthew disagreed. As he lost himself in the liquid blue of her eyes, Matthew could feel their emotions slowly smoldering like the hottest embers of a fire rather than the fleeting and fickle flames. He could feel her hot breath mix with his, and his eyes dropped to the two pink lips slightly parted, bowed almost in invitation. One duck of his head and he’d show her just how much he ached for her.
    But he hesitated. What if she didn’t feel the same way? He had no right to make her kiss someone she didn’t want to kiss. And he was so uncoordinated he might end up knocking somebody’s teeth out. Matthew’s insides turned into a panicked mess. One side of his mind yelling at him to just grab her and kiss her, and if she didn’t like it tough, while the other side wanted to turn and run the other way listing every one of his insecurities and why she would never in a million years would want to kiss him.
    He was so wrapped up in his own consternation, Matthew didn’t realize that his free hand had reached up and cupped the back of her neck. His thumb stroked and exploratory line up her jaw, stupefied by how supple it really was.
    If her skin was like this… what would her lips be like…
    Matthew made up his mind. He’d stop if she wanted him to.
    Then, he dipped his head and placed his mouth over hers.

Sorry again.

Matt+Kat= super cheese ^3^

Last edited by Matthew Williams/Canada on Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Innocent Crybaby
    Innocent Crybaby

Post by Katyusha/Ukraine Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:03 pm

Katyusha had only a few seconds to look into the "new" version of Matthew's eyes; they were still their gorgeous violet, but being able to see them perfectly without the reflection of glass accompanying it was something that made her heart pound. And suddenly, she found a new warmth against her, against her lips...
    He was kissing her...? Wait. He was kissing her!
    The blood rushed to her cheeks - who would've thunk? - and the sensation sent a sharp chill up her spine. It only took seconds for her to melt into the kiss, slowly closing her eyes as her knees almost gave out on her. One hand took it's place on Matthew's forearm, which was wrapped around her waist, to balance herself while the other had snaked up to his neck and was twirling golden strands around her fingers. She responded with hesitant pressure back, feeling another excited chill corse through her. The hand keeping her from collapsing quickly moved up to join the other, and she pulled herself closer to him. She carefully tilted her head, moving her lips in accordance to his own actions. This felt so...so....RIGHT. She never even noticed that she'd been trembling slightly, the feeling of nervousness and suprise long gone. Happy, shocked, nervous, maybe even giddy...the rush of emotions and the way of moving so easily, so naturally...
    It wouldn't be so bad if she could find more of this in the future...
    Unfortunately, there was this little thing called "breathing" that was just a wee bit important. Reluctantly parting her lips, she sucked in a quick gulp of air, pecking his lips again with eyes still closed. They felt a little rough, and the first movements were awkward, but...wow.
    She was almost afraid to open her eyes, anxious of what was to come next. So instead, she kept them shut and focused and fiddling with his hair. Acting subconciously, she pressed another quick kiss to his lips, never tiring of the feeling. She could've sworn you could reach out and grab the feelings mixing and molding in the air between them; she would've gladly wrapped up her happiness and given it him.
    A small smile tugged at her lips at the thought; that was ridiculous. Ridiculous, yet heartwarming in a way.

Super cheese = very very good <3

Last edited by Katyusha/Ukraine on Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Captain Canuck
    Captain Canuck

Post by Matthew Williams/Canada Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:48 pm

This was a dream. It had to be.
    The kiss was indescribable. She was so soft and sweet, in more ways than one with the lingering taste of cocoa still on her lips but with a taste all her own, something totally and completely Katyusha’s. And as he folded around her Matthew reveled in how perfectly her body fit to his. Katyusha was his missing puzzle piece.
    His hand had dropped from her face, palm tracing down her ribcage until it reached her waist with the other –which he was pretty sure had dropped the bags- and began to start a circuit of rubbing his palm in a circle on her lower back. It took every drop of his self-control not to moan when he felt her fingers weave into his hair and her nails scratch his scalp leaving a delicious tingling sensation in their wake.
    “Katyusha…” Matthew mumbled between their lips meeting. He rested his forehead on hers, opening his eyes enough to see blurrily Katya’s own eyes pinched shut, a cute little crease forming between her brows and cheeks warm with blood. She had to reach on tiptoes to kiss him and he could feel her clinging tighter, using him as support as she gave him another peck. Matthew cradled her closer feeling her shivering slightly. Her body was so tiny compared to his, so delicate, like one false move and he’d hurt her.
    He let her guide him. As happy as he was, there was no need to go broadcasting his inexperience especially to Katyusha, though he was pretty sure she could already tell. His shaking fingers, his quivering breath and he was terrified she could feel his heart ramming frantically against his ribs. It was unbelievable to think that all he expected of today was a nice coffee at his favorite eatery, and escaping the dreariness of school by dreaming of a girl he could never have, and yet here he was in a full blown make out with said untouchable girl. No, making out wasn’t what they were doing, it was too tender to be that. All their touches were careful and cautiously prodding for permission, slowly growing in confidence and intensity. Matthew found himself in such rapture of her he didn’t even notice that the sky had turned to overcast or that it was starting to spit.
    If he could spend the rest of forever like this, standing right here with Katyusha, well, that would be all right with him-
    “Hey!”
    Matthew’s head shot up so fast he barely missed clunking heads with Katyusha. About halfway down the block and making her way towards them with serious speed was that girl at the greenhouse, the one who’d slipped him her number, Matthew remembered with a grim blush.
    The woman pointed a finger at him accusingly. “You said you didn’t have a girlfriend!”
    Matthew blanched. “I-I… erm….”
    Girlfriend. Katya as his girlfriend. What a perfect thought. But... did he have the guts to ask…?

*holding onto moose plushie completely depressed*
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Innocent Crybaby
    Innocent Crybaby

Post by Katyusha/Ukraine Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:55 am

Katyusha's eyes fluttered open at the familiar voice, and her stomach did sickening summersaults at the familiar face. She'd rather have not seen the whole ordeal, let alone remember it. The women had a mixture of frustration, hurt, and confusion in her eyes. It wasn't anything close to rage or grudging, so that was a relief. She spoke to Katyusha this time. "And I know you said you knew him, but you NEVER said anything about this!"
    She opened her mouth to explain, to just say something, but all the came out was a small embarressing noise. These noises sure did like her today...wonderful. She bit her lip for a moment, then tried again. "Th-This isn't...this...this j-just happened now...!" She must've sounded tense and she inwardly kicked herself for her pathetic response. Why couldn't she just stand up for herself and explain things properly? She knew she was weak, but...
    A million different feelings passed through her, and yet she could hardly disginguish what was what. Nervousness or regret? Happiness or just a plain old hormones? She wanted everything BUT regret; she didn't regret what just happened. She didn't regret her "maybe too fast of an reaction" to Matthew's kiss, she didn't regret the feelings of excitement over what happened, she didn't WANT to regret it...and yet she couldn't shake the tightness in her chest, realization flooding her mind far too quickly for her liking. She'd never told him about her spotting him at the green house, she'd never asked him about her co-worker's phone number, she'd never thanked him for the nearly lifeless and yet still so precious sunflower he'd left...
    Guilt pricked at her, and she avoided the woman's eyes as she blinked back forming tears. "...I-I'm sorry. I-I should have s-said something..." She may have been over-reacting, but the emotions swirling about in her head confused her. She wasn't used to something like this! She fidgeted uncomfortably, pursing her lips and trying to ignore the fact that Matthew's lips had just been pressed against her own.
    She was too emotional for her own good. Stupid emotions.
    The spitting rain by now had turned into a soft "mist", darker clouds closing in on the town. People were pulling on coats and walking calmly to shelter, as if the sun was still shining. The coolness of the rain on Katyusha's skin had a slight soothing effect, and she looked up timidly at the woman, glancing over at Matthew.

*huggles* ;_; You'll survive~

Ugh. Dead brain is dead. Need fooooood~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:57 am