The whole world belongs to us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia RPG Forum

The tea party [Ivan and Natalia only.]

The tea party [Ivan and Natalia only.] - Page 3 Empty Re: The tea party [Ivan and Natalia only.]

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:06 am

Natalia took a glance at the clock in her room and was also surprised at the time. This afternoon was probably the most fun she had in a while.
    "Alright then."
    She thanked Ivan for volunteering to clean up the plates and cups and carefully made her way down to the kitchen.
    "I've already prepared your room, brother." She reminded him of the room she had filled with sunflowers in preparation for his arrival, although by this time they'd probably be dried out.
    Natalia also realized she still had the room's keys in her dress pocket. She was very tempted to keep them and check up on him during the night.
    Although, after Natalia gave it a bit of thought, she felt as if maybe it would be better that she give her brother the keys after all. It would ruin his night if he couldn't sleep thinking that she might be spying on him the whole time. Natalia didn't even realize it until now.
    "Here, I think you'll need these." She pulled the keys from her pocket and presented them to Ivan.
    Ivan Braginski/Russia
    Ivan Braginski/Russia
    Sunflower Sadist
    Sunflower Sadist

Cantidad de envíos : 477

The tea party [Ivan and Natalia only.] - Page 3 Empty Re: The tea party [Ivan and Natalia only.]

Post by Ivan Braginski/Russia Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:06 am

All the afternoon had went by wihtout even realizing, and without even realizing he helped her to clean the kitchen and everything else that was messy from their party. There was no fear or despize. There was a brother loving his sister with whom he handn't spend time in a while. It was all a pleasant day, and by tomorrow, he would be leaving. Until then he would sleep over, he only didn't expect her to hand him the keys.

Reaching for her, he grabbed the keys, staring down at them. "Thank you Natalia but... " With the events of today, he really thought everything was perfectly fine, and there would be no need for such thing. "...I don't need them." He placed the keys on top of the table. "I'll be going now, if you need anything, just call me, I'll stay in the room you...so carefully prepared." With that he left, leaving the girl behind together with the keys, heading to the sunflowers room.

Last edited by Ivan Braginski/Russia on Mon May 09, 2011 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:56 am

"Well, if you insist." Natalia took the keys and placed them back into her dress pocket, but didn't think she would use them.
    Before Ivan turned to leave to take a shower and sleep in his room, she bid him goodnight and went upstairs to her own bedroom.
    The table and chairs were set back to the side, and everything had been neatly cleaned up. She sat on her bed and thought about the night.
    This moment had truly warmed her heart, since her family had been so busy with work and had no time to see each other. Natalia just wished that maybe her older sister could have joined them as well. She was glad that she could have a nice conversation with Ivan without him being afraid of her. Perhaps it was because they had come to an understanding tonight.
    Ivan Braginski/Russia
    Ivan Braginski/Russia
    Sunflower Sadist
    Sunflower Sadist

Post by Ivan Braginski/Russia Wed May 18, 2011 5:06 am

It had been a rather cold night, after all his sister’s house was almost as cold as his, but in a way, Ivan felt his chest warm and calm when he went to bed, he felt just warm enough to be able to go through the night without being chilly… or scared. The little time he spent with his sister on that day made him realize many things he was blind to see before. He was happy how everything turned out after his Empire collapsed, he was soviet no longer, but everyone was so much happier and pleased this way. He was happy to see everyone truly smile, happy to know that even after all that he can count on his precious sisters to love him and be with him.

The night went by peacefully, Natalia didn’t peek on him… or so he thought so, and everything was comfortable and nice for him. He woke up and rose from his bed, getting ready to leave that same morning. Everything was packed in a very clumsy way, his hair was kept messy as always, and after he put on his nice suit, he ran downstairs to grab a toast and leave. He didn’t want to wake up Natalia, actually everything was silent, he had no idea where she was, but from the look on everything she was probably still sound asleep. He managed everything on the kitchen as if he was on his own house, preparing the toast and the coffee. It was a bitter feeling, knowing that he had to part so soon, he had actually a great time together with the girl, maybe next time they could have another party…maybe with Katyusha next time…

I'm wondering if we should end now, or a few more replies and end. What do you think?

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 11:17 pm

That morning, Natalia had woken up extra early to see her brother off. She wanted to catch him before he left, since she didn't quite know when the next time they'd see each other again would be. Hopefully, it wouldn't be too long.
    She quickly sneaked out of bed and put on her usual dress. As Natalia skillfully made her way downstairs without making a sound, she hid behind a hallway wall and watched Ivan make breakfast for himself from afar.
    She felt kind of sad to see him have to leave so soon, but he was a busy man with a lot of work to do. Even she had things she had to take care of as well. Sometimes she wished they were tiny children again.
    "Nii-san..." Natalia ran over to Ivan and hugged him, trying her hardest to hold back tears. "Please visit again soon."

I think you could end it now.
    Ivan Braginski/Russia
    Ivan Braginski/Russia
    Sunflower Sadist
    Sunflower Sadist

Post by Ivan Braginski/Russia Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:36 pm

A little startled jump before he could reach to the door to exit the house, as he heard Natalia. He was really hoping she was sleeping, because that way, the goodbye wouldn't be so hard. Ivan turned to her smiling and waving. "Natalia, I had fun--" But soon he was interrupted by the girl's tight embrace. Just like when she was little, when Ivan was back from every hunting, or every wood picking, she would welcome him with a tight and loving embrace. "Oh... I'll make sure to schedule another party like this for the two of us, maybe with Katyusha. I'm glad I came, and I'm glad you had fun~"

He held her close, tightly leaving a little scent of brotherly love for her. He was hoping she knew he loved her... as her brother of course. After the long hug between them, he slowly let go of her and pinched her cheek a little. "Smile more, yes?" And with that he turned his back at her, walking out the door with the cute memories of a nice tea party between the both of them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:50 am