The whole world belongs to us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia RPG Forum

The tea party [Ivan and Natalia only.]

Ivan Braginski/Russia
    Ivan Braginski/Russia
    Sunflower Sadist
    Sunflower Sadist

Cantidad de envíos : 477

The tea party [Ivan and Natalia only.] Empty The tea party [Ivan and Natalia only.]

Post by Ivan Braginski/Russia Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:25 am

Ivan received a invitation to spend two days in Natalia's house. Of course the idea terrified him, but he was the older brother and there's been 4 months since they were together for the last time. Being by her side was a constant pray for his life, she loved him to death, literally. And even though he wanted to join the whole world in just one, Natalia seemed to eager to marry him. Why? If everyone else hated and feared him, why does his little sister wants him so much, why does she sighs when sees him around, why does she obsesses even though Ivan's so obvious that he fears her?
    But it was his duty, he had taken fresh clothes in his bag, and some paper work to do, closed in his room in Natalia's house. That's what he planned on doing those days. Eat inside the room, sleep inside the room, just pray for the two days to be over in a flash.

Ivan knocked at the door, feeling butterflies on his stomach, nervous, scared, impatient.

The tea party [Ivan and Natalia only.] Empty Re: The tea party [Ivan and Natalia only.]

Post by Guest Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:40 am

Natalia had spent the last hour staring out the window, watching impatiently for her brother to appear around the corner and knock on the door. She was excited about being able to spend time with him again after being apart for so long, but at the same time she was very nervous. This morning, Natalia had cleaned her home thoroughly and made sure everything was neat and tidy. Wanting to gain his respect and affection, she had gone out and bought sunflowers and a pack of vodka. Sure, it was usually the visitor who took the time to buy gifts, but she was Natalia afterall.
    "Nii-san's here, nii-san's here!"
    Spotting the Russian man approaching the door, she ran to greet him with a hug.
    "Oh nii-san, it's been too long." She smiled happily, oblivious to the cracking noises of Ivan's bones as they succumbed to her force.
    Ivan Braginski/Russia
    Ivan Braginski/Russia
    Sunflower Sadist
    Sunflower Sadist

The tea party [Ivan and Natalia only.] Empty Re: The tea party [Ivan and Natalia only.]

Post by Ivan Braginski/Russia Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:36 am

Hell just started, she only left the house to welcome him and was already smothering him to death. He gasp at the sudden of her embrace, almost loosing his breath and turning blue he tried to release from her embrace. He didn't hate her, her love for him was simply too scary, Ivan was almost afraid to move when she was around. Gasping for air Ivan panicked when he swear he could hear his bones crack.
    "N-Natalia... nii-san...can't b-breath.."
    A little more tight and he would stop breathing for sure, even through all the clothing he was wearing she was able to reach him and hurt him, he released his traveling bag on the floor has he lost strengh on his arms.

Post by Guest Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:59 pm

Natalia let go, "Ah nii-san, sorry about that. I'm just so excited that you're here!"
    Closing the door behind her brother, she looked up at him, a huge smile on her face.
    "What should we do first? What should we do first?"
    It was the first time she had felt this lively in four months. She loved him so dearly, but still couldn't see that he was scared out of his mind because of her.
    She glanced over at the table at the side of the door.
    "Oh right!" She pointed at the delicately wrapped sunflowers and the bottles of vodka. "I bought those just for you."
    Ivan Braginski/Russia
    Ivan Braginski/Russia
    Sunflower Sadist
    Sunflower Sadist

Post by Ivan Braginski/Russia Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:11 am

Ivan gasped for air as soon as Natalia released him. Damn, she had a tight grip, she was strong and she never even noticed that, she had a strength of a man, and that scared the hell out of Ivan. Following her pointing arm Ivan noticed the flowers and the vodka. She knew him well, she knew him too well, for a moment it mewled his heart and he smiled very slightly. "Hum.. Thanks, I... I need to take my bags to my room, if you excuse me."

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:07 am

When Natalia noticed Ivan making his way upstairs to the guest room, she bolted up there first. She held onto the doorknob, "I changed the room around a little the last time you were here, I think you'll like it."
    Twisting the knob and flinging it open, the room gave out an immediate scent of... The room, was completely covered in sunflowers. Was she overdoing it, bombarding him even? Perhaps, but she didn't ever think of it like that. Nope.
    "And your feet were hanging off the edge of the mattress when you slept, so I bought a larger one."
    How did she know that? It was best no one knew.
    Ivan Braginski/Russia
    Ivan Braginski/Russia
    Sunflower Sadist
    Sunflower Sadist

Post by Ivan Braginski/Russia Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:12 pm

A gasp left his mouth when he saw his sister running past him to reach to the doorknob so quickly, Yes, she was damn fast reaching for doorknobs, it scared the hell out of him so much. The many times he tried to hide in his room and Natalia easily reached it before he was able to close it. Was there a key in this new room? Was he able to lock himself inside it?
    The vision of the new room taunt him to no end. He loved sunflowers, yes, and she knew that better than anyone else, to the point of making a room that was almost the sun itself. His jaw was dropped has he saw her dedication to him. No one else bothered to fix him a room when he visited, and no one else would decorate it with his sunflowers, not even a fresh sunflower. Natalia's obsession sometimes was warming and sweet, Ivan couldn't help but smile, the room was sweet and warm, he felt like he was home. "Th-Thank you Natalia, really." He blushed, for once he was being honest with her, for the first time he probably didn't feel any fear near her.

How did she know that? It was best no one knew.

YEAH, HOW? LOL CREEPY.

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:09 am

"You're very welcome nii-san." She bowed slightly, then looked back up at her brother. "I'm so glad you like it!"
    Natalia smiled, those words that came from his mouth made her feel warm and fuzzy inside, unlike the other times he ever thanked her. She wondered why.
    "I'll leave you alone for now, so you can unpack your bags. I'll go prepare something downstairs."
    After heading back down the stairs and entering her kitchen, she looked around for something to eat or drink. I don't think he'd want any vodka at this time of day. She opened a cupboard, Perhaps some tea?

Better keep one eye open when you sleep, nii-san.
    Ivan Braginski/Russia
    Ivan Braginski/Russia
    Sunflower Sadist
    Sunflower Sadist

Post by Ivan Braginski/Russia Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:41 am

As soon as he saw Natalia running downstairs he closed the door, looking for the key to to lock it. There wasn't any. Maybe she was hiding it, if that was it, then Ivan should only ask her for it, yes only that and then... and then she would probably rip his hands off and claim him for herself. Ivan shivered as the scary thought ran through his mind, no, no, no he was not going to lose to his own little sister... scary one, though.
    He dropped his bags on the floor and peeked through the window, there the weather wasn't much better than in his place, but at least his room was warm just for all the sunflowers in it. Quickly he placed the clothes in the right places and prepared himself for hell.
    He tip toed downstairs, moving almost like a ninja so e wasn't found, he was only searching for the key then run upstairs again, he walked inside the kitchen hoping she wasn't there.

OH MY GOD. D:

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:45 am

Sensing a presence behind her, Natalia spun around, her hands holding onto a tray and some tea cups.
    "Oh, you're done already nii-san? I hope you don't mind me making some tea."
    The one thing she wanted most right now was to spend time with her brother, and catch up on the four months they were apart. Natalia, as obsessive as she was, wanted to know anything and everything about him, whether it be what he ate an hour ago, if he snored in his sleep, and how often he saw Yao other people.
    She smiled, "Do you want to have a tea party? Just the two of us?"
    Ivan Braginski/Russia
    Ivan Braginski/Russia
    Sunflower Sadist
    Sunflower Sadist

Post by Ivan Braginski/Russia Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:56 am

Ivan was startled when Natalia noticed suddenly his presence, he couldn't contain a small squeal to run from his lips as he saw her sudden move. She was so good at spying and all the things involving being secretive. He remembered he came to get the key, he looked all around him to find it, probably it was in one of her pockets. He stared intently at them, as he didn't catch what Natalia said before. "Wh-What did you say... I'm sorry, I wasn't listening."

She could read all his moves, everything, anything he does she know somehow. He always wondered if she hid cameras on his house, in every division. Was she actually doing that? He shivered at that though.

Post by Guest Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:28 pm

In a raspy singsong voice, she repeated what she had said before.
    "A tea party! A tea party! A tea party! Let's have one, nii-san."
    She skipped around her older brother, almost spilling the tea she had prepared, a jingling sound coming from a pocket on her dress.
    Coming to a halt, she looked up at him, eyes shimmering. "Well? What do you say?"
    Ivan Braginski/Russia
    Ivan Braginski/Russia
    Sunflower Sadist
    Sunflower Sadist

Post by Ivan Braginski/Russia Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:33 pm

The key! Ivan heard a jiggling noise coming from her pocket it had to be the key, but it was too late, she had him trapped with her pleading eyes and eager voice for a damn tea party.
    Ivan was very tired from the trip, hungry too, a tea party with food was all he needed at that time, maybe he could pretend to have fun with her for a moment and feed himself, maybe after she'd fell a sleep and he would have a chance to snap the key.

"Erm..T-Tea party? That sounds very..." Actually it sounded cute coming from her, tea party was for children, or so Ivan though, but his younger sister asking in a almost childish voice, seem pretty cute, so he did play along with it. "...That sounds very nice, thank you, do you need help?"

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:03 am

"You're my guest, and you just settled in, so I don't think I should make you work."
    But he was being polite and offering, so she paused for a moment to think. Natalia set the tray back down onto the counter. Where would this so called tea party take place? She lived alone, so there was no other choice; it had to be in her room.
    "Actually, why don't you go upstairs to my bedroom and clear out a space for us? You've been in it many times before, so you know where everything is by now. And while you do that, I'll make some snacks."
    Ivan Braginski/Russia
    Ivan Braginski/Russia
    Sunflower Sadist
    Sunflower Sadist

Post by Ivan Braginski/Russia Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:10 am

My room
    Those words were like a dialog of a horror movie for Ivan, her room, he wasn't inside her room ever since they were children, getting inside it again would be a nightmare com true, one of those nightmares Ivan had where he was tied up to the bed and she was in a dominatrix costume with a whip on her hand---

He suddenly snapped, returning back to reality, gazing down on how cute and innocent she looked at that moment, why did she have to be so scary sometimes? She'd be the perfect sister if she wasn't so....obsessed? "Hum... O-Okay, I will, do you want me to take anything upstairs to your room too?"

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:17 am

Natalia shook her head,
    "No, it's fine. I'll bring everything up to the room when I'm done."
    Staring at his violet eyes, she noticed that Ivan looked kind of nervous. She looked concerned.
    "Are you alright, nii-san? If there's anything wrong, you can tell me."
    Ivan Braginski/Russia
    Ivan Braginski/Russia
    Sunflower Sadist
    Sunflower Sadist

Post by Ivan Braginski/Russia Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:15 am

Damn it she was good, she was really good, Ivan had to admit, even though he was a good spy, excellent one, his little sister could beat him in no time. And That was scary about her. Not her face, her obsession, her knifes. The fact that she was trying to be like him and almost better than him, that scared the crap out of Ivan. He fixed his posture, and tried to be less nervous, she was only his little sister, after all.
    "I'm just fine Natalia, thank you for asking, I'll go right up, in that case! Haha~ " Nodding he gave her a smile and slowly walked away, falling on his pursuit for the kye to his lock.

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:55 am

She watched as Ivan headed upstairs to her room, the way he walked was unusual. There was definately something wrong. She hoped she didn't already mess anything up. Maybe he'd calm down with some tea.
    Speaking of tea...
    Natalia turned back to her workplace she had set up in the kitchen. She planned to make pirozhki with some apple filling to go along with the tea.
    Their older sister was the best at cooking and baking, and she watched her make it many times before. Hopefully, these would be just as good.
    Ivan Braginski/Russia
    Ivan Braginski/Russia
    Sunflower Sadist
    Sunflower Sadist

Post by Ivan Braginski/Russia Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:28 am

(I JUST SAW THIS NOW, OMFG.)

She was being awfully nice, maybe this one time Ivan could pull away all his fears and tears and just share a quiet afternoon of tea with his beautiful sister. Yes, He just had to breath deeply and everything would be fine.
    Ivan reached the room, very simple, but still very girly, except the store of knifes on her closet, it would be a normal girl room. He dragged the table to the middle of the room and fixed the chairs, swiped the towel over it carefully. Now all that was missing was the cups and the food, something Natalia said she would bring herself... well, but if Ivan was going to be a good brother he should go downstairs again and help her. As he was leaving the room he noticed a small frame with their picture when little, him, Natalia and Ukraine, Ivan smiled picking up the small frame. "I remember this..."

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:20 pm

Opening the oven door, a heavy aroma drifted to her nose from the inside as she stared at her freshly baked pirozhki.
    "Smells good."
    Natalia scooped them onto a plate that would then go onto the tray with the tea, as well as some napkins and other utensils.
    With tray in hand, she walked toward her room and was halfway up the stairs when she noticed her brother observing a picture frame near the door.
    Oh, I must have left that out when I was cleaning...
    She was about to sneak up next to him, but she tripped on the next step.
    Ivan Braginski/Russia
    Ivan Braginski/Russia
    Sunflower Sadist
    Sunflower Sadist

Post by Ivan Braginski/Russia Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:04 am

Even though Ivan could hardly felt his sister around him, he could feel when either of them were in danger, Natalia Or Yekaterina were always safe on Ivan's though.
    And right now he could feel Natalia close to danger.

"Natalia!"
    A flash, light on his head as he turned to face his sister, releasing the frame on the little table, quickly he catch her avoiding that both of them would fall on the floor, leaving the tray to fall. The noise of the utensils and the tea cups breaking echoed in the room, the tea split all over the floor in a waste and the pirozhki he could smell for the second Natalia was climbing up the stairs, all on the floor as a waste of what could have been a delicious tea party.
    "That was dangerous..." he sighed has holding her in his arms tightly.

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:13 am

She blinked, taking a few seconds to allow what just happened to register into her head.
    With her brother's support, she slowly got back onto her feet and stood up, glancing at him.
    "You saved me..."
    Natalia blushed. She was speechless, the words unable to come out of her mouth.
    She let go of him, and looked down at the mess on the floor.
    "I-I guess I'll clean this up, and make some more."
    Ivan Braginski/Russia
    Ivan Braginski/Russia
    Sunflower Sadist
    Sunflower Sadist

Post by Ivan Braginski/Russia Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:32 am

The small blush on his sister's cheek reminded him of how sweet and adorable she used to be when she was little. A chuckle left his lips as he remembered so, but so fast she run from his arms, when did she become so shy?
    He tilted his head t the side, peeking at the Belorussian woman, embarrassed, adorable. "Do you want me to help you?" He said as staring down at the wasted Pirozhki. "Mmm, that smelled nice... You're as good as Yekaterina when making Pirozhki... I'm proud."

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:12 am

Natalia felt honored to hear those words of praise. She now felt compelled to make the next batch even more special.
    During this whole day so far, he had offered to help her so many times. In the past, Ivan had been so busy with paperwork and whatever he did when they all still lived together. Natalia never really got to spend time with her siblings at all during that time. It seemed so surprising for him now to be so generous. Maybe to make up for all that lost time?
    "Thank you, nii-san. If you could help me with the tea, that would be great."
    She bent down to wipe up the spilt tea with the napkins that she had supplied on the tray. It left a stain, but that would be cleaned up later. Natalia, tray in hand, headed back downstairs.
    Ivan Braginski/Russia
    Ivan Braginski/Russia
    Sunflower Sadist
    Sunflower Sadist

Post by Ivan Braginski/Russia Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:07 am

The floor was still a mess even after Natalia had carefully picked up the broken teacups and the wasted pirozhki. He silently watch her, noticing minute by minute how grown up she was, but how unhappy she felt. It was his fault, his sisters were so precious for him, yet he neglected them for the past times. How could he be so cruel to the only two precious pearls that actually cared for him?

He would change now, he would take care of them like he never had. Ivan rushed after her into the kitchen and pulled his sleeves up. He would not be scared anymore, he would be there for them. "Natalia, where's the pot so I can boil the water?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:03 am