The whole world belongs to us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia RPG Forum

Rabbit Season

Gilbert /Prussia
    Gilbert /Prussia
    Awesome Chick Magnet!
    Awesome Chick Magnet!

Cantidad de envíos : 139

Rabbit Season Empty Rabbit Season

Post by Gilbert /Prussia Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:20 pm

He scurried through the undergrowth, his white Teutonic robe showing up in the dappled sunlight from the canopy above as he searched through the bushes in a sour mood.

“Tch! Hungary acting as if it was my fault he missed his shot! A real hunter would have not been so easily distracted!” He grumbled as he looked for his friends spent arrow. Hungary had made him go look for it, the brown haired nation was still his superior so if she wanted to, she could always order him to do it.. or beat him up all though both of them were to young to notice Hungary's true gender yet. Of course it was not often she had to do the later, they still were on pretty good terms right now and both considered each other good friends.

He was getting slighting frustrated, he would have to hope to catch a glint from the metal arrowhead or he would never find that blasted arrow.. they had signature fletching so Hungary would know if it was hers or not. Gilbert's were Black and white of course to match he Teutonic robes.

He was about to give up. He had been searching for over half an hour now. But then he spotted it. Halfway up a tall forest tree, lodged deep into the trunk. He was ecstatic for a moment, he had found it! The green and yellow fetching unmistakable.

But then he soon realised.. he would now have to climb that tree.

Now, of course Gilbert could climb trees, but it was a pretty tall tree.. and the effort just made him want to groan. He huffed slightly with his hands on his hips. “Stupid Hungary.. he should have to get his own arrow! But awesome me can easily do it!” He says walking up to the tree.

A Rp for myself, Hungary and Turkey! My first thread ever as young Prussia~ what fun.
    Convidad

Rabbit Season Empty Re: Rabbit Season

Post by Convidad Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:42 pm

Sadiq sat on the ground, his back against a boulder while he watched a tree with an arrow in it. He had been shocked when an arrow had suddenly whistled through the air and hit the trunk of the tree he has been using to lounge against. But that arrow was unmistakable.

"Wonder when the little bunny will get here~" he mused to himself, hidden from veiw by a ring of underbrush.

The Turkish nation didn't miss the sound of someone bustling through the forest, heading for the tree. He had figured his target would come for the arrow and it looked like he had been right. Sadiq knew he would be though.

So, when the little white and black clad boy came running into the clearing around the tree Sadiq couldnt help being surprised. He hadnt been expecting that....not to say he wasnt pleased. This would work too~

The nation smirked and sat back to watch the show, willing to act after the kid exaushted himself climbing up and down the tall tree for the offending arrow.

I'm still getting used to Turkey. xD so if its a bit strange at first then sorry~
    Gilbert /Prussia
    Gilbert /Prussia
    Awesome Chick Magnet!
    Awesome Chick Magnet!

Post by Gilbert /Prussia Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:56 pm

Gilbert smirked as if the tree was an enemy ready to be beaten then started to climb up. It was a little difficult because he wasn't that tall yet, but he was pretty strong for his age and size.

Gilbert smirked as if the tree was an enemy ready to be beaten then started to climb up. It was a little difficult because he wasn't that tall yet, but he was pretty strong for his age and size.

He made his way to the top in a determined fashion, sitting a branch near the arrow. A concentrated look appeared on his face as he slowly started to work the arrow out without it breaking. After a bit of work it pops free and he smirks victoriously. “Gotcha~! Kesesesesese~” He snickers in triumph.

He puts the arrow in his mouth and carefully climbed down the tree. He panted lightly as he reached the bottom. “I think I will have to go swimming after all this walking and climbing...”

I liked it~! Please continue =w=b
    Convidad

Post by Convidad Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:24 am

Watching the kid climb the tree had been entertaining, but now the real fun began.

Sadiq jumped up and silently creeped forward to get behind the kid. He leaned against a tree with his arm crossed then and made a small noise to show he was there. The kid was small and cute. This was going to be more fun than he originally had planned~

---------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry. short reply is short. xD but I have to go to work now.
    Gilbert /Prussia
    Gilbert /Prussia
    Awesome Chick Magnet!
    Awesome Chick Magnet!

Post by Gilbert /Prussia Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:55 pm

F/Sgt. V.W. Battersby(d.29/30 Aug. 1944)
    When Gilbert heard the noise he assumed it was Hungary, he grinned and turned around. "See told you I could fi-" he stopped mid-sentance as he spotted the tall figure.

His eyes widened as he realised who it was, that damned Ottoman Empire. His look of slight shock and surprise soon turned into a defensive scowl. This was one of the guys who could even gave Hungary a run for his money.. he took out his sword, putting the arrow in his scabbard.
    “What are you doing on Hungarys land heathen?” He held his sword defensively. Gilbert loved a fight, it was what he was born to do, but the Ottoman Empire was not something you just charged.
    “State your business, if you have nothing to say, awesome me Suggests you leave before I punish you for trespassing and defying god!”

Now Gilbert might be abnormally strong, but he was also very religious. His main reason besides securing and protecting the land he had acquired was to teach these Barbarians about the true and only God. The Ottoman Empire was defiantly something that irked him because of their strength and their ill faith.

He waited for the other to state his business and leave.

Gilbert has always been a little racist hasn't he.. He got a little better when Fritz came along.. not until after ww2 did he finally calm down about all this though..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:14 am