The whole world belongs to us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia RPG Forum

+4
Ludwig / Germany
Gilbert /Prussia
Eduard Von Bock/Estonia
Alfred Jones/America
8 posters

Let's get this started - Choose where/what you'll be~

Alfred Jones/America
    Alfred Jones/America
    Hamburger Hero
    Hamburger Hero

Cantidad de envíos : 310

Let's get this started - Choose where/what you'll be~ Empty Let's get this started - Choose where/what you'll be~

Post by Alfred Jones/America Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:06 am

Okay, many of you have been wanting to start this whole Mafia thing and where better to start than by deciding what and where you’ll be~?

So to all who want to be part of this, let’s get this started~!

Do you wish to be civilian, someone just living in this dangerous, mafia filled placed who may or may not be affected by it all? Maybe you owe one of the family’s money, or perhaps you do small jobs for them part time? Or maybe you know nothing of this at all and you just live your life blissfully unaware of the danger and crime around you.

Perhaps you’d prefer to be part of one of the families, pulling big and bad crimes and fighting against rival families while making alliances with others. Remember, with the Mafia, your family always come first and that betrayal is a deadly sin...

Or maybe you’d like to be fighting against these families, wanting to restore peace and safety to all this chaos. After all, it’s no fun if EVERYONE is a bad guy~. Will you follow the law exactly or will you break the law to bring these crime committing felons to justice? But just because you’re a cop, it doesn’t HAVE to mean you’re good. After all, some cops become corrupted...

Is none of this for you? Then maybe the life of the lone wolf is what you’re after! As this you can be good, evil, neutral or just out there, doing whatever you want or need to do to survive. You may try to join the cops or maybe the Mafia to try and turn things to your own advantage but remember, in the end, while a lone wolf, you’re just that, a lone wolf.

With the families it would be best that you get together and discuss what the families shall be and who will be in them. When you know that all for sure, please post it here so everyone else will know too and so we can keep things all organised~. The same goes with every other choice.

So, now that we have some idea of what we can be, everyone, get choosing~!
    Convidad

Let's get this started - Choose where/what you'll be~ Empty Re: Let's get this started - Choose where/what you'll be~

Post by Convidad Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:46 am

Head of the Italian famiglia~

I like to stay out of full out war between families but you know...

sometimes you just gotta annihilate disturbances.
    Eduard Von Bock/Estonia
    Eduard Von Bock/Estonia
    Resident of the Internet
    Resident of the Internet

Cantidad de envíos : 114

Let's get this started - Choose where/what you'll be~ Empty Re: Let's get this started - Choose where/what you'll be~

Post by Eduard Von Bock/Estonia Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:50 pm

A "civilian", more like a neutral party able to get information while running a small tech business. Prefers to stay out of mafia affairs if possible.
    Gilbert /Prussia
    Gilbert /Prussia
    Awesome Chick Magnet!
    Awesome Chick Magnet!

Cantidad de envíos : 139

Post by Gilbert /Prussia Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:22 am

hmm~ if awesome me was to do this I would say definatly an active member of his German mafia family~ I would have to see what the other German folk are planning but I can see Gil as a hitman regardless.
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Cantidad de envíos : 583

Post by Ludwig / Germany Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:26 pm

Yep, Bruder is right.
    I also see the German family (Ludwig and Gilbert) being hire-able hitman to do the dirty jobs for whoever pays the best prize. Loyal dogs to do blackmails, collect over due money and getting rid of people who are in the way (you know what I mean)...
    Faithful only to themselves and their current sponsor.
    Elizabeta / Hungary
    Elizabeta / Hungary
    Supreme Pan-Wielder.
    Supreme Pan-Wielder.

Cantidad de envíos : 104

Post by Elizabeta / Hungary Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:02 pm

Hmm...
    I see Eli as member of the Soviet family (if there's going to be one). She's a loyal member but has ties with people from different families. These bonds stand both as collaborations and/or as emotional bonds.

Example: she is friends with Feliciano and had been best friends with Gilbert since childhood, before she found out he belonged to another family (If this floats your boats too, guys! XD;;; )
    Trang/Vietnam
    Trang/Vietnam
    Hidden Charm
    Hidden Charm

Cantidad de envíos : 101

Post by Trang/Vietnam Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:47 pm

I still want to be a member of the Asian Mafia, if there's gonna be one =3=;;;

Just saying so other Asians could think about it.
    Convidad

Post by Convidad Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:42 am

number 2 in the asian mafia :U <3
    Francis Bonnefoy/France
    Francis Bonnefoy/France
    The World's Favorite Rapist
    The World's Favorite Rapist

Cantidad de envíos : 83

Post by Francis Bonnefoy/France Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:39 am

I think Francis could be a cop. A corrupted one with ties to several mafia families who looks the other way when those certain families do bad things. Like...if Caesar kills someone, he says there's not enough evidence to arrest him. Or something.

I think an affiliation with the Italian family and Spanish family...if there is a Spanish family, I mean. And he's buddies with a certain albino hitman and covers his backside regularly. If that's okay with you guys ^^;;
    Gilbert /Prussia
    Gilbert /Prussia
    Awesome Chick Magnet!
    Awesome Chick Magnet!

Cantidad de envíos : 139

Post by Gilbert /Prussia Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:07 pm

I like this idea~
    Raivis Galante/Latvia
    Raivis Galante/Latvia
    The Whiney Kid
    The Whiney Kid

Cantidad de envíos : 87

Post by Raivis Galante/Latvia Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:25 am

I can't get over the idea of Rai being a photojournalist person. Takes pictures of crime scenes and all that jazz. Maybe getting himself in unnecessary trouble. 8D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:46 am