The whole world belongs to us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia RPG Forum

+8
Carlos Machado/Cuba
Eduard Von Bock/Estonia
Honda Kiku / Japan
Ivan Braginski/Russia
Alfred Jones/America
Adam Banjora / Australia
Feliciano Vargas/Italy
Ludwig / Germany
12 posters

Everyone gets EIGHT MINUTES and not a second longer!

Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Cantidad de envíos : 583

Everyone gets EIGHT MINUTES and not a second longer! Empty Everyone gets EIGHT MINUTES and not a second longer!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:22 pm

Listen carefully and PAY ATTENTION everyone, I will not repeat myself here!

Everyone gets EIGHT MINUTES and not a second longer! Tumblr_lmni7wCOnA1qagztxo1_400

Represents: Bundesrepublik Deutschland
    Name: Ludwig. My last name is not important for you to know.
    Birthday: March 23th
    Hair Color: Typical Aryan blond
    Eye Color: Blue, like my national flower, the blue Cornflower
    Height: 180 cm.

I hope you have written down notes to remember the informations I have just given out. As for answers, every speaker will be given eight minutes to ask and speak, nothing more!

Hello everyone.
    The most of you might already know me, since my account here is as old as the forum itself. :3
    But for the ones who might join here new and for the ones who just never talked to me in the chatbox I want to say Hi. owo
    I'm mostly known as Valentine or Val. If you like to RP, just feel free to contact me via PM or ask direct if you meet me in the chatbox. I'm open for suggestions and RPing is the main reason we are here, right? >w< We will surely find something to play together.
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Cantidad de envíos : 663

Everyone gets EIGHT MINUTES and not a second longer! Empty Re: Everyone gets EIGHT MINUTES and not a second longer!

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:27 pm

Ludwig, Ludwig~ <3 *waves frantically and hugs* Ciao~ Why would we have to write down all that information? I can remember it just fine!
    Adam Banjora / Australia
    Adam Banjora / Australia
    I´m a Zoo!
    I´m a Zoo!

Everyone gets EIGHT MINUTES and not a second longer! Empty Re: Everyone gets EIGHT MINUTES and not a second longer!

Post by Adam Banjora / Australia Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:34 pm

G'day mate! *shares a cold beer with*
    Alfred Jones/America
    Alfred Jones/America
    Hamburger Hero
    Hamburger Hero

Cantidad de envíos : 310

Post by Alfred Jones/America Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:56 pm

Hey Lud~! *runs over and leans on* Chillax, dude~
    Ivan Braginski/Russia
    Ivan Braginski/Russia
    Sunflower Sadist
    Sunflower Sadist

Cantidad de envíos : 477

Post by Ivan Braginski/Russia Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:20 pm

Ludwiiiig~ -Wave wave- Ludwig is already my friend right?
    Honda Kiku / Japan
    Honda Kiku / Japan
    Otaku-koku
    Otaku-koku

Cantidad de envíos : 492

Post by Honda Kiku / Japan Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:32 pm

-bows to greet the German- Hello, Ludwig-san. It is good to see you.

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:47 pm

-looks down at the empty piece of paper before him- Germany, you're being terribly inconsiderate. If you wanted us to have notes, you should have written them down yourself and made copies for everyone beforehand. -gives a disapproving look- That was very irresponsible of you.
    Eduard Von Bock/Estonia
    Eduard Von Bock/Estonia
    Resident of the Internet
    Resident of the Internet

Cantidad de envíos : 114

Post by Eduard Von Bock/Estonia Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:20 am

-Having written down all the information, looks up to greet him- Ah Hello.
    Carlos Machado/Cuba
    Carlos Machado/Cuba
    Mambo Cubano
    Mambo Cubano

Cantidad de envíos : 286

Post by Carlos Machado/Cuba Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:21 am

*puffs on cigar* Hola Germany. We should go drinking one night. I know a great little club.
    Convidad

Post by Convidad Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:04 am

Vee what was your name again?? You seem familiar.. hmm...

Am I a bad person for suddenly thinking of Unsavoury Ties doujinshi? :'DDDDD
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain
    Little children are more supple

Cantidad de envíos : 193

Post by Antonio Carriedo / Spain Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:25 am

¡Hola Lutz! ¿Qué tal?

>7< Is everything alright with you and Ita-Chan? You can come over to my house as often as you want. Then we can have some paella and whine! >7ö ~*

Naaaaaa altes Haus? :DDD Wie geeeeht's? ♥ *knubu* Wir müssen mal öfters miteinander plaudern oder uns mal endlich treffeeeeen!! o(>3<)o
    Francis Bonnefoy/France
    Francis Bonnefoy/France
    The World's Favorite Rapist

Cantidad de envíos : 83

Post by Francis Bonnefoy/France Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:14 am

Bonjour, err, 'Guten Tag', is it not? How are you, mon ami?

oh hai. I'm new. Nice to meet you! *Waves*

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:25 am

Hej, Ludwig. Good t' see ya.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:18 am

g'day Mr. Germany ~ sorry for making you mad *w*
    Ludwig / Germany
    Ludwig / Germany
    PAY ATTENTION!
    PAY ATTENTION!

Post by Ludwig / Germany Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:34 pm

@Italy: Oh really? *ignores hug* You can remember every information I gave out? Well. *stern face* What is the date of my birthday and how tall am I? >|

@Australia: ...... Danke. *accepts beer and takes a good sip from it* -people who bring beer are my friends-

@America: *is leaned on* D< What? I don't even know what 'chillax' means. *considers of getting an advice book for American slang*

@Russia: *not sure if he would consider Ivan his 'friend', more as nation he needs to be on good terms to avoid getting attacked by it* ..... Of course comrade. *frowns, but keeps his expression stern* You are my friend... *weary look*

@Japan: Kiku. *slight nod of greeting* It is always good to see a trustworthy ally like you.

@Austria: ..... Why do I have to do all the work Roderich? I already gave out all the informations and gave all of you a piece of paper so you would be able to write down notes. *unpleased expression of slight annoyance*

@Estonia: *has to ponder a few moments to remember who exactly that is* Hello. You did a good job on writing down notes. *pleased nod*

@Cuba: Smoking inside of a room with others who not smoke is not allowed here in Germany. >| *opens window behind Cuba* Only if that club of yours has beer to offer.

@Rome: .... Ludwig, my name is Ludwig. *tilts his head and frowns* I know who you are! >( You are that perverted old man who invaded my bedroom and ate my potatoes! *reaches for gun* Are you still pretending to be the great Roman empire? D:

(..... Are you thinking about 'Get Ready!' Or more about the Germancest ones? >>; *knows there is even a shortcut with Prussia/Rome/Germany somewhere* I actually just took the pic for my intro because it looked really... nice. XD; )

@Spain: My name is LUDWIG! Not Lutz. D: And I don't know what you mean by 'Is everything okay with me and Italy.' ;;
    Oh, yes. I'll come over to Mallorca next Summer... =/////=

(Noch zwei Wochen. Dann hab ich endlich Urlaub. :3 Da lässt sich bestimmt was machen. <3)

@France: *tilts head* Yes... It is 'Guten Tag' Though I can't remember being your 'ami' D<

(Hey there.~ I hope you have a lot of fun RPing here. >w<)

@Sweden: Ah, Good evening. It is good to see you. *nods at him* You might come over and take a look at my bed? It keeps making... creaking noises when... Uhm. ;; I mean, please come and check it out. It might need to be repaired. >////>

@Wy: *lifts eyebrow and looks down at her* .... Hello. *can't even remember that she made him mad*
    Francis Bonnefoy/France
    Francis Bonnefoy/France

Cantidad de envíos : 83

Post by Francis Bonnefoy/France Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:22 pm

Ah, but everyone is my friend~ Well, except England, but let's just forget about him...*Slowly leans closer* Ohonhonhonhonhonhon...>3

I am so far! Everyone's so nice! ^^
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain
    Antonio Carriedo / Spain

Cantidad de envíos : 193

Post by Antonio Carriedo / Spain Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:28 am

I just wanted to know if Ita-Chan and you get along well. ó7ò Boss just wants to see his Italians being happy. ^7^ And I think you're the best one to make Ita-Chan happy... ya know what I mean? >7ö ~♥️

Ahh~ Mallorca is a good place for drinking and having fun! b^7^-

Jaaaaaaa~ (\(>w<)/) Kommsu dann zu uns nach Köln? >3< Sonst schreib mir! Oder Toris! xD Dann gehen wir einen trinken. Very Happy Okay, ich trinke keinen Alkohol... aber es macht Spaß andere betrunken zu sehen. xDDD Auf jeden Fall freue ich mich :33 ♥️
    Alfred Jones/America
    Alfred Jones/America
    Hamburger Hero
    Hamburger Hero

Cantidad de envíos : 310

Post by Alfred Jones/America Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:57 am

Chillax~ It means chill and relax~ Like, stop being so strict and stuff~ *grins and pokes him*
    Carlos Machado/Cuba
    Carlos Machado/Cuba
    Mambo Cubano
    Mambo Cubano

Cantidad de envíos : 286

Post by Carlos Machado/Cuba Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:16 am

Ah! Perdon! I was unfamiliar with your customs. Oh of course, it has many spirits to offer, beer included. Perhaps you can hold your liquor better than Antonio.
    Convidad

Post by Convidad Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:52 am

-jumps slightly- Ve!! Why would I pretend to be the great Roman Empire when I AM the great Roman Empire!!? ;w; I can even get Mama Greece and and your vati to verify this!!!

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:20 am

...*just sits in tree, watching all of this nonsense*
    ...atta boy...
    Helena/ Ancient Greece
    Helena/ Ancient Greece
    The Torturing Tease

Cantidad de envíos : 285

Post by Helena/ Ancient Greece Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:17 pm

Hey Ludwig. *smiles and waves*
    Elizabeta / Hungary
    Elizabeta / Hungary
    Supreme Pan-Wielder.
    Supreme Pan-Wielder.

Cantidad de envíos : 104

Post by Elizabeta / Hungary Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:27 pm

Good morning, Ludwig~
    I was wondering if you minded wearing cat ears again? *whispers* I know you liked them when you were little...
    Convidad

Post by Convidad Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:45 pm

*Opens door* Kuya Ludwig! Kumusta po!
    *Is startled by all the commands and salutes*
    Um, long time no see! I see you've 'kept yourself busy with Feliciano ^.~

Germany once tried to control the Philippines, right?
    Anyway, it's nice to meet you!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:35 pm