The whole world belongs to us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia RPG Forum

2 posters

A weekend in England

Alfred Jones/America
    Alfred Jones/America
    Hamburger Hero
    Hamburger Hero

Cantidad de envíos : 310

A weekend in England - Page 4 Empty Re: A weekend in England

Post by Alfred Jones/America Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:28 pm

For that moment they weren’t standing in the middle of fair, in front of a stand or even in England. No, right now everyone and everything else just disappeared. It was just him and Arthur, alone in this beautiful, perfect moment. Nothing could touch them, hurt them. No worries or problems crossed his mind. Not right now.

He felt Arthur burry his nose in his hair before pulling back and kissing the top of his head, causing him to shiver slightly, the small loving gestures making him shine with happiness.

“The same goes for me... I want to spend every possible moment with you, for as long as I can. You... you mean so much to me, Arthur... there is no one I love more than you... You’re my everything...”
    Arthur Kirkland/UK
    Arthur Kirkland/UK

Cantidad de envíos : 106

Post by Arthur Kirkland/UK Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:37 pm

Arthur looked down into Alfred's eyes lovingly. His heart melted at the sweet words spoken from his lovers' lips. It may sound cheesy and cliché but he just knew Alfred was the one.

He smiled softly. "The same goes for you...you really mean the world to me. You're the one I have and always will love the most." he stroked Alfred's right cheek.
    Alfred Jones/America
    Alfred Jones/America
    Hamburger Hero
    Hamburger Hero

Post by Alfred Jones/America Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:30 pm

Alfred smiled back, his eyes shining bright as he gazed at Arthur lovingly, a soft blush dusting his cheeks. Each and every word that the other said was listened to with great care and drifted right to his heart, causing him to blush a little from the sweetness of it all.

“Arthur...” He slipped his arms around the other as he spoke, resting his head on Arthur’s shoulder and nuzzling his neck as he did so. Alfred held his lover gently, murmuring sweet nothings as he embraced him, not ever wanting to let go.
    Arthur Kirkland/UK
    Arthur Kirkland/UK

Post by Arthur Kirkland/UK Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:38 pm

Arthur smiled softly and returned the embrace. He closed his eyes, just contently listening to the words whispered to him. He held his lover closer, closest as he could actually.

He moved one hand up to go through Alfred's hair. He loved stroking the blonde soft mess.
    Alfred Jones/America
    Alfred Jones/America
    Hamburger Hero
    Hamburger Hero

Post by Alfred Jones/America Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:50 pm

Alfred loved it when Arthur ran his fingers through his hair. It was a calming and soothing motion, which caused him to purr a little. The moment he realised he had though he turned a very bright shade of red and was very thankful for the fact that his face was very well hidden from Arthur’s view right now. Making a noise like that... it was just embarrassing!

As a way to distract him from that silly noise he’d made he decided that he should ask him what they should do next. “S-So Arthur... what should we do next?” He said as he tugged at Arthur’s sleeve, his face still burning.
    Arthur Kirkland/UK
    Arthur Kirkland/UK

Post by Arthur Kirkland/UK Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:59 pm

Arthur smiled amused at the purr the American had just made. He was definately adorable, but he decided not to comment on him to avoid to embarass him.

He thought for a bit at the question. "Do you want to ride the ferris wheel?" he asked him softly, not really want to ruin the loving moment.
    Alfred Jones/America
    Alfred Jones/America
    Hamburger Hero
    Hamburger Hero

Post by Alfred Jones/America Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:20 pm

Alfred inwardly sighed when his distraction seemed to work, smiling as Arthur suggested a ride on the ferris wheel. That sounded like a good idea, actually. A fireworks show was going to start really soon and the view would be so pretty from the top!

He pulled back from Arthur, taking his hand in his own and intertwining their fingers, before giving his hand a little squeeze. “The ferris wheel sounds lovely, Arthur.”
    Arthur Kirkland/UK
    Arthur Kirkland/UK

Post by Arthur Kirkland/UK Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:44 pm

Arthur gladly held the hand and nodded. "Let's go then." He smiled happily, this was really one of the best dates he'd been on. Though all dates with Alfred were great, as long as he was with him.
    Alfred Jones/America
    Alfred Jones/America
    Hamburger Hero
    Hamburger Hero

Post by Alfred Jones/America Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:54 pm

Alfred nodded in reply, leading the way to the ferris wheel as he held onto Arthur’s hand firmly. Today had been wonderful, really. Coming to this festival had been a great idea of his!

He walked over with Arthur until they arrived at the ferris wheel, where they happened to be the only ones wanting to ride it, besides a couple of young girls who looked to be around their age who were already on the ride, happily holding hands and cuddling up to one another.

Alfred smiled at that before leading Arthur right up to the ferris wheel as it stopped, the young girls staying on as he sat down in one of the seats and pulled the other down gently beside him.
    Arthur Kirkland/UK
    Arthur Kirkland/UK

Post by Arthur Kirkland/UK Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:33 pm

Arthur followed Alfred towards the ferris wheel as he held onto his hand tightly, not intending to let go of it. His eyes light up slightly as the sight of the ferris wheel, it wasn't as big as the london eye, hell not even close to it but still amazing.

He waited for the wheel to stop for them and sat down next to Alfed. He sat as close as he could to Alfred, hugging his arm. He was excited to ride the ferris wheel with him. It was romantic to do so.
    Alfred Jones/America
    Alfred Jones/America
    Hamburger Hero
    Hamburger Hero

Post by Alfred Jones/America Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:27 pm

Alfred nuzzled against the other gently as Arthur grabbed onto his arm, hugging it tight. It was obvious from the look on his face that Arthur was very excited to be ridding the ferris wheel, causing him to smile softly at his lover. He knew he didn’t often get excited over things so it was nice to such an expression lighting up the Brit’s face.

He looked around as the wheel slowly started to move, taking them up higher and higher. As they we’re reaching the top the fireworks show suddenly started with a bang, lighting up the night sky with a barrage of beautiful and amazing colours.

Alfred stared up at the sky with a child like delight, his eyes lighting up like the sun as a soft gasp escaped his lips. “A-Amazing...”
    Arthur Kirkland/UK
    Arthur Kirkland/UK

Post by Arthur Kirkland/UK Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:15 pm

Arthur smiled softly when Alfred nuzzled onto his arm. He liked the affection that was given. He shuffled as close as possible against Alfred and let out a sigh in satisfaction.

He followed Alfred's gaze up and understood why he had gaped. "It is.." he exclaimed at the fireworks up in the sky. He laid his head on his should and let out another sigh, this time in amazement. "It's really beautiful." he whispered softly.
    Alfred Jones/America
    Alfred Jones/America
    Hamburger Hero
    Hamburger Hero

Post by Alfred Jones/America Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:08 am

Alfred soon found that almost of his attention was being captured by the wonderful light show in the sky, his hand reaching over to intertwine his fingers with Arthur’s. When he found it he held on tight, giving his hand a few little squeezes as he stared up at the fireworks, unable to look away.

“Beautiful... it’s beautiful, isn’t it, Arthur?” He tore his eyes away from the colourful explosions, turning to give the other a soft and sunny smile.
    Arthur Kirkland/UK
    Arthur Kirkland/UK

Post by Arthur Kirkland/UK Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:24 am

Arthur kept his eyes focussed on the lights in the sky. It was really pretty. He smiled softly as his lover took his hand he. He held his hand and gave it a few squeezes in return.

He really had to do effort to look away from the sky and back at Alfred. "It really is." he smiled even more as looked into Alfred's eyes. He liked how the light was reflecting upon him. "But not as beautiful as you are." he whispered and pecked his lips.
    Alfred Jones/America
    Alfred Jones/America
    Hamburger Hero
    Hamburger Hero

Post by Alfred Jones/America Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:54 pm

Alfred felt his face heat up as he was complimented, his cheeks turning a lovely shade of red as he hid his face behind his hands, before swatting at his lover gently. “Y-You.... you’re embarrassing!” Even as he said that though, he cuddled up to Arthur, covering his cheek with butterfly kisses.

“But... thank you...” Alfred smiled warmly up at him, pulling him into a gentle and loving kiss, slipping his arms around his neck. “I love you, Arthur.... with all my heart....” He nuzzled against his neck, humming softly.
    Arthur Kirkland/UK
    Arthur Kirkland/UK

Post by Arthur Kirkland/UK Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:03 am

Arthur chuckled and smiled softly to himself at Alfred's reaction. He was so cute when he blushed and hide his face like that. "I'm just telling the truth, dear." he replied. He let out a soft giggle as Alfred covered him in small kisses.

"You're welcome love." he replied. He pulled Alfred a little closer to him and returned the kiss. As they broke away, he replied with the same sweet words. "I love you too, Alfred, with my entire heart." he smiled a little wider at the affection Alfred was giving him.

He let out a sigh in satisfaction. A few moments passed before Arthur decided to break the silence. "You know...Al, if I could I would marry you again, right now." he said softly and cuddled him closer.
    Alfred Jones/America
    Alfred Jones/America
    Hamburger Hero
    Hamburger Hero

Post by Alfred Jones/America Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:10 pm

Alfred swatted at him again, batting Arthur’s shoulder playfully as rolled his eyes. “You could just be lying, saying what I want to hear, love~” He leant his forehead against the other’s as he rubbed their noses together in a little Eskimo kiss.

A content sigh left his lips as his kiss was returned, feeling completely happy and content as he sat there with Arthur, the fireworks show long forgotten. Again he was getting caught up in the beautiful moment, with the entire world just fading away, until there was only Arthur and himself.

For a while a comfortable silence encased them and Alfred felt no need to break it, as he usually would. Oddly enough, Arthur was the one to break it, causing a soft blush to rise to his cheeks again. “Y-You... you silly romantic man...” He nuzzled against him before kissing his jaw. “But... I would too Arthur, I would too....”
    Arthur Kirkland/UK
    Arthur Kirkland/UK

Post by Arthur Kirkland/UK Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:04 pm

Arthur smiled softly at his lover. "I would never do that, love, you know that." he said as he returned the eskimo kisses.

He liked the blush turning on Alfred's face again. He was so adorable like that. He chuckled lightly. "As long as I'm your silly romantic man." he said and softly pressed a kiss on Alfred's lips.

"This date is amazing, Al." he let out a soft sigh in satifaction and cuddled him closer. "I hope to go on many more dates like these with you."
    Alfred Jones/America
    Alfred Jones/America
    Hamburger Hero
    Hamburger Hero

Post by Alfred Jones/America Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:46 am

“I know... I know...” Alfred nuzzled his neck, slipping his glasses off and dropping them into his pocket for now. They were making cuddling a little more difficult.

A soft laugh escaped him as he returned the kiss with great affection, a smile permanently stuck to his lips. “Of course you are Arthur, of course you are... I wouldn’t want anyone else to be mine....”

He nodded in reply, honestly agreeing with what the other had said. It was an amazing date, even if he knew it was just about to end. Soon, it would be very late and Alfred still had quite a bit of jet lag from flying over here. He could already feel himself starting to nod off, his head dropping onto Arthur’s shoulder. “I hope so too... this night... this night....” He yawned a little, rubbing his eyes with a sleepy smile. “....was magical....” As he said that, his eyes fluttered shut for the last time that night, falling asleep on Arthur’s shoulder, still smiling as he did.
    Arthur Kirkland/UK
    Arthur Kirkland/UK

Post by Arthur Kirkland/UK Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:26 pm

He smiled softly. He could see Alfred's eyes better now. They were beautiful. Though he liked Alfred more with glasses. It was more...Alfred like. They made him just a little bit more handsome for some reason.

He smiled even more when he felt Alfred dropping his head on his shoulder and the arm around him losened. He must've been still suffering from a jet lag. He sighed. He didn't want to wake him up so he was now thinking of ways to carefully get him out the wheel when it started to go down.

He didn't have much of a choice but to give him a small nudge. "Wake up love, we have to get out." he said softly and pecked his cheek. He really hated to wake him up. He would just call a cab to take them home.
    Alfred Jones/America
    Alfred Jones/America
    Hamburger Hero
    Hamburger Hero

Post by Alfred Jones/America Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:56 am

A muffled groan left his lips as he nuzzled his face into Arthur’s shoulder, trying his best to ignore the sound of the other’s voice, too content in dreamland to leave it so soon. Part of him though, the more rational part, told him that it would just be best to open his eyes, even if that meant waking up for now.

So, with a slight frown Alfred slowly opened his eyes, mumbling something completely un-understandable, shaking his head a little to try and wake himself up better. Even with his best efforts, he could only muster a half awake, half asleep state of mind, clinging onto Arthur’s arm for support as the ride stopped and he got off with him.

“C... Can we go... home now....?” Alfred mumbled, rubbing a bit of sleep out of his eye as he yawned, trying his very best to stay awake. He didn’t think he would be able to fight the urge to sleep for much longer.
    Arthur Kirkland/UK
    Arthur Kirkland/UK

Post by Arthur Kirkland/UK Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:45 am

He helped Alfred out the ferris wheel and guided him to the end of the fair. He smiled softly. "Yes, love." he said and pressed a kiss on Alfred's head. He then stopped a taxi cab and helped Alfred in there. He sat down next to him and encirkled an arm around his as if saying it was okay to continue to sleep on his shoulder.

Arthur gave the driver directions to his house. Today had surely been fun. He really had missed dates like these with Alfred.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:53 am