The whole world belongs to us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia RPG Forum

2 posters

Counselor's Office (anyone can come in)

Helena/ Ancient Greece
    Helena/ Ancient Greece
    The Torturing Tease

Cantidad de envíos : 285

Counselor's Office (anyone can come in) - Page 4 Empty Re: Counselor's Office (anyone can come in)

Post by Helena/ Ancient Greece Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:32 am

Helena smiled.

"Thank you. Almost all the stuff in the parlor was my parents. It looked so good, I left it. But I made sure to dust this room up at least every other week. The kitchen, on the other hand...is mostly MY doing."

She opened the door to reveal a big space that was the kitchen. There was a stainless steel gas stove in-between a black fridge and a stainless steel sink with a water purifier. The dishwasher sat in a corner next to the sink. The cabinets, as well as a black microwave, rested above all of these things, with a few ground cabinets between the sink and the dishwasher. There was a big countertop area in the iddle of the room with utensils on its granite countertop andd pots and pans hanging above on hooks. The table and dining room was also part of this area. It was a black table with six black chair, though they had cream colored seating on the back and on the seat itself. A huge china cabinet sat in a corner of the room near the table.

"I saved up a lot of money to get the kitchen redone. Even the floor, even though the tiles are linoleum. And every appliance in here is eco-friendly. Same with the energy for the house."
    Alfred Jones/America
    Alfred Jones/America
    Hamburger Hero
    Hamburger Hero

Cantidad de envíos : 310

Counselor's Office (anyone can come in) - Page 4 Empty Re: Counselor's Office (anyone can come in)

Post by Alfred Jones/America Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:23 am

Again, this room was so... nice! And clean, it was very, very clean. Alfred wasn’t used to things being so nice and clean and in order at home. At school, yes, but that was school, it kinda HAD to be clean by law. You couldn’t have the school being all messy and hectic, after all.

Still, this was probably cleaner than the school, seeing as how that was filled with muddy tracks from dirt covered students and such. It was all very, very pretty. Helena had said she’d done this herself, right? She’d done a very nice job then! It looked like one of those kitchens from the fancy magazines or in the stores where they had those displays all set out so you’d what to buy their stuff.

“It looks really, really good, Helena! You have such a nice kitchen~ It looks like one from the magazines or the TV ad’s~!” The fact that it was all eco-friendly was a nice bonus, Alfred thought. He wasn’t exactly huge on environmentalism but he did what he could to help, like recycling or turning off the lights when he didn’t need them.
    Helena/ Ancient Greece
    Helena/ Ancient Greece
    The Torturing Tease

Post by Helena/ Ancient Greece Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:04 am

Helena smiled brightly.

"Thank you very much, Alfred. I take much pride in having done the kitchen," she said. "Now I'll show you the living room, which is also our gaming area."

Helena walked over to an opening in the kitchen/dining room, which led back into the hallway. She turned left then around a corner to an open area where the living room was.

The seats were black leather and in a semi-circle. There were even some cupholders between them. A dark brown bookcase about 6 foot high held many DVDs and Blu-Ray discs. A 50" plasma T.V. was hanged on the wall and a chest-like cabinet was undereath it, which held many different game consoles and movie playing devices. The carpet was a cream color. There were some picture frames on the wall, some with helena, some with her son, the two together, but there was one of her parents that was the biggest one.

"Like the room?" she asked.
    Alfred Jones/America
    Alfred Jones/America
    Hamburger Hero
    Hamburger Hero

Cantidad de envíos : 310

Post by Alfred Jones/America Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:37 am

At first, all Alfred could do was stare at the room in wonder, finding himself constantly surprised with how nice each and every room looked. That was one huge ass TV! And all those DVDS and were those Blu-Ray disks? All those gaming consoles and such... wow. Helena sure had a lot of very nice electronics. He made a mental note to be very careful not to break any of this very expensive stuff.

The furniture was very nice too. The seats all were covered in leather; everyone knew leather was very nice and classy, right? The bookcase looked very nice and classy too.

“It’s really really nice~! A lot of this stuff must have been so expensi-” Alfred cut himself off mid sentence as he suddenly crossed the room, his attention having been captured by the pictures that hung on the wall. His eyes skimmed past the ones of Helena, going first to stare at the one of her parents. Ah, they really did look like nice kind people. He smiled at that, before his gaze drifted over to a few with Helena and Heracles, her son. These pictures, he stared at, his face unreadable as he studied them. Alfred didn’t know why, but when he looked at them, he felt pangs of jealousy and self pity in his gut. Why didn’t he have a family like that...?
    Helena/ Ancient Greece
    Helena/ Ancient Greece
    The Torturing Tease

Post by Helena/ Ancient Greece Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:05 am

Helena watched as Alfred stared at the room and the pictures of her and her family. She noticed he looked at the pictures of her and Heracles longer than the others. She walked over towards the blonde teen and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey, just so you know, even though you're not related to me, I consider you family. Ok?"

She then smiled at Alfred and ruffled his hair.

"C'mon, let me show you to your room."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 6:19 am