The whole world belongs to us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia RPG Forum

5 posters

RP Sample Thread

Orkney

RP Sample Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: RP Sample Thread

Post by Orkney Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:24 pm

Character Name: Evina McKenzie/ Orkney
    RP Sample:

Orkney put a scarf around her neck and stepped out in to the snow-covered landscape.
    She hated winter...and she hated snow.
    Why was her winter just that bloody cold.
    Her warm breathe leaved little white clouds into the air
    while she channeled her way trough the snow.
    Of course, she would describe them as little cute clouds which dissapeared in a very short time.
    "I'am so happy to see Scottland-Nii today. I haven't saw him for such a long time.
    I should visit Norway-Nii soon as well." the little scottish Island thought.
    But thinking of her beloved big brother made her sighing as well.
    "I hope his house is not as untidy as the last time.
    Oh Lord. I sure will spend the whole day with tidy up his chaos again.
    But...I have to. Only looking at it makes me sick."
    She sighed again.
    The silence and the mesmersing snowfall made her a little melancholic.
    She remembered when she met Norway-Nii the first time.
    It snowed then too.
    She was very small and even more isolated from the world as today.
    Even his expression was cold and emotionles, Orkney saw the kindness in his eye's.
    He wasn't that cold like everyone said and Scottland-Nii wasn't a bad influence to her.
    (Of course, Mister England was the only one who said that. And then they had fought with each other. But they always fight.)
    She couldn't understand it.
    "Oh." She didn't realize that she already reached Scottland's house.
    With a happy smile in her face she walked to the front door and rang the bell...

(I'am sorry for my bad english ^^"...I'am german...
    I hope it's ok...please, be clement *bows down and begs for mercy* XDD)

Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Cantidad de envíos : 663

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:05 pm

Ah, I'm sorry for taking so long to get back to you~ \;A;/ I've been busy with school, so I haven't been able to check the forum much. |Da;;

But anyways, hmm. I've never really thought of Orkney as being it's own little place, but you seem to know more on the issue than I do. :Ua I dunno about how the other mods feel about this issue though...I don't know how much about the difference between Scotland and Orkney, but I guess... =u=a We have Hong Kong and Taiwan and whatnot...

It would be better if you took someone like Scotland, though. Just as a suggestion...but. If you really want to try Orkney, then you are free to make an account, I don't mind. ouob
    Orkney

Post by Orkney Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:19 pm

Well, thanks for your suggestion,
    but I really want to try Orkney...
    I'am playing her in a other Forum too and it works well ^^
    And Orkney is indipendet and a own state...
    Northern Ireland OC's exists as well although Iggy is actual called as the Northern Ireland...
    But if it's such a big problem I will choose a other Character...
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:26 pm

Ah no, it's fine~ \ouo/ Like I said, it was just a suggestion. And you do seem to know more about her than me, so you're welcome to play her if you wish. ouob I already activated the account, so you can go make an introduction.
    Inya

RP Sample Thread - Page 4 Empty Mikkel Densen/Denmark

Post by Inya Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:01 am

Mikkel Densen/Denmark: He was bored. For once there was nothing to do and it was driving him insane. Finally he pounded on the desk with his fists and grinned widely, "I'll go and invite Norway for a drink!" He declared loudly to himself. Laughing he grabbed his long coat and headed out the door humming to himself.

"Norway, Norway!" He called out, banging on his friends door, Denmark hadn't seen his childhood friend in a while so he thought it would be a great idea if they drank together. Norway opened the door, the same blank expression on his face, as usual Denmark was oblivious to this. "Hey buddy, wanna head out for a couple of beers? Of course you do! Come on!" He grabbed his silent friends arms and chattered on.

[Bleh...I haven't played a character like him in ages. P: It'll take me a while to get used to it. Sorry for not reading the rules earlier, I got a bit excited when my friend told me about this place. xD;;]
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:18 am

Aw, I think he's cute! Of course you are welcome to join, just make an account and I'll activate it! /owo/ <3
    Inya

RP Sample Thread - Page 4 Empty :D

Post by Inya Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:20 am

yay! I'll go make it now. Sorry again for all the trouble!
    Guest.

Post by Guest. Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:30 am

A sample to potentially be Eduard Von Bock/Estonia

Sunshine came in through the windows as the young man drearily sat up in bed. Rubbing his eyes, his view was a little bit blurry as he began to get up. A few seconds later, his alarm clock went off. Arising from the bed, he pressed snooze on the clock and went to prepare himself. Eduard didn't mind getting up but it always took him a minute to get oriented to his surroundings. He dressed quickly as his clothing was prepared the evening before and put on his glasses so he could see more clearly. He barely looked in the mirror in the morning, he knew that his appearance was neat and organized, just like most of his other aspects. He ate a small breakfast, consisting of fruit and a glass of water. He took a moment to think about what he had to make sure he got accomplished. He checked his watch a few times, can't be late he thought.Eduard went through his checklist silently: bag, laptop, glasses, notebook; making sure he was up to speed. He couldn't forget anything, else he'd be rushing back to get it to avoid being late. He couldn't risk being late, not now, not ever. Grabbing his laptop, and his bag, he went to head out. Another day of school, he wondered what was going to happen today.

..Hours later, he returned thoroughly exhausted. He had went through all of his classes, trying his best to avoid trouble. However, even then he knew he probably wouldn't be so lucky every now and again. Still, today managed to be rather peaceful so he had reason to relax now. So he did what he always did, put on some nice music and logged on his computer. Having finished his assignments earlier, he was free to work on the various projects that accompany his programming hobby. This latest one would be free of bugs..at least he would hope so. Otherwise it could be hours before he would be able to completely fix the errors. Once one thing was found, he would have to go back and check for other small things that probably wouldn't be detected but would be irritating him otherwise.

Finally having taken his mind off of the project long enough to eat some dinner and a small slice of cake that he had picked up earlier in the week, Eduard started to head to bed, changing into his nightshirt. Of course, he took his laptop with him so that he could still work on another project right before getting some rest. He had read that it wasn't good to have exposure to electronics right before bed but if only they knew the great things that he was doing, surely he wouldn't regret it too much in the morning. He usually never did. Nonetheless after a few more lines of code that he had entered, enough was enough. Eduard really didn't need to be up later the eleven at night. He remembered the last time he'd stayed up too late and how it threw off his schedule completely in the morning. Shuttering at the thought of possibly oversleeping, he turned off his laptop, cut off his lamp and curled up in bed.
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:15 am

Wow, very impressive! I liked it, nice and detailed! You're welcome to take Estonia, just make an account and I'll approve it!
    Guest?

Post by Guest? Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:32 am

A tryout here to be Berwald Oxenstierna/Sweden!

Sweden raises his head from his pillow with a gasp, knowing instantly something is wrong. He is right—the spot next to his in bed is empty, cold, hasn’t been slept in. For a moment there is sheer panic—and then he remembers that Finland is gone and has been gone and he’s lost count how many times he’s woken up like this in the middle of the night.

The adrenaline keeps him from falling back asleep, so instead he gets up, steps over the window, and throws it open, not caring that the cold winter wind chills his room in an instant. "Finland! Fin!" he calls out into the night.

There's no answer. There never is.

[A note: A lot of this was pilfered from a story I'd written earlier, but I thought it would make a good RP post as well.]
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:34 am

Aw, poor Sweden. ono Borrowed from a story or no, it's a wonderful little sample! You're welcome to make an account and I'll activate it!
    King

Post by King Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:15 pm

A tryout for the Principality of Wy here Very Happy She's so spunky <3 Hope it's okay that I pilfered Australia's last name, since she's his sister haha...

Character name: Kylie Banjora/Principality of Wy
    RP Sample:

"Stay still already, ya bloody idiot!" Wy exclaimed with a huff of annoyance. As usual, Wy was painting. This time, she was attempting to paint her fidgety boss, but he seem preoccupied with something. "Aw, come on boss, just ignore it!"
    "But Wy..."
    "FORGET IT. Now stay still so I can paint your portrait! I want to show big brother Australia later on ~ You know he says I paint just like his friend Sidney Nolan!" Wy giggled girlishly, something she didn't do very often. "I want my painting in the National Gallery one day!"

Wy, contented with painting the frozen look of shock and horror that her boss was displaying, hummed happily with every stroke of her brush, while the lifeless black and blue body of Seborga dangled helplessly from a nearby gum-tree. "That'll teach him to run across my yard without any pants on! I learnt that killer punch from a kangaroo you know ~" Wy chimed, as her boss uttered a quiet whimper of terror. And thus went a typical day for the young micro nation.
    Adam Banjora / Australia
    Adam Banjora / Australia
    I´m a Zoo!
    I´m a Zoo!

Cantidad de envíos : 583

Post by Adam Banjora / Australia Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:31 pm

Haha, she seems quite spunky, someone better warn Serborga to keep his pants on next time. Awesome! Make an account with the name you've chosen and Ill accept you, then get yaself an avatar, make your name kylie etc/principality of etc and then an intro. See you in the chatbox!
    Username

RP Sample Thread - Page 4 Empty Angus McElroy/Scotland

Post by Username Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:48 pm

Character name: Angus McElroy/Scotland
    RP Sample:

If there was one thing Angus was immensely proud of, it was his mountains. They had done him well throughout the centuries, protecting his lands and his people from the Romans, the weather and that eejit brother of his and his stupid prayer books.

'Aye, theres nothing better than this' Angus thought as he stood on cairn gorm and looked down to Aviemore, watching as the damp, morning sun swept over the town. Angus loved coming up here, where a man could share the air with the birds, certainly he loved his Capital, and Glasgow was still his place to go for a drink or a brawl or maybe both.

But he loved his Highlands best, as far back as he could recall this is where he'd been born, his first sight had been the entire world, laid out before him, from atop a mountain that had once been twice as big as it was now. His first gasp of air the cold, intense draft of the Scottish early morn.

Angus closed his eyes to the wind, it whistled in his ears and he registered his shetland sheepdog barking for his attention furthur down the mountain.

He breathed deeply, it was like this.
    Just like this.

I attempted to write something impressive but it somehow turned into some sort of fetish about mountains halfway through. Shocked
    Its a bit fanfiction-y but I hope its alright, I'm half-Scottish so I'm a real geek for the history.
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:06 pm

XD Love story about mountains or no, I really liked it! If you make an account I'll be sure to accept it!
    Guest!

Post by Guest! Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:21 pm

Character name: Heracles Karpusi/Greece
    RP sample:

It didn't take much to make Heracles happy. A nice breeze, soft grass, a good book, and warm, furry companions were all he needed for a good day. He lay back against the ground - the grass so soft that one didn't even need a blanket. Not that he usually bothered with such things, anyways. He closed his eyes and relished the gentle ocean breeze against his skin. He was but a few meters from the shore itself, but exactly what shore he was near to was a mystery.

Heracles was so incredibly lost, but the situation didn't affect him one bit. This was as good a place as any to curl up in, and the fact that he had two of his favorite feline companions at his feet meant that he couldn't be too far away from home. A gentle prodding at his shoulder made his eyes open, and he smiled at the sight before him. Make that three feline companions. He snuggled closer to the ball of fur, letting his palm rest beneath her ears and scratching gently.

It wasn't long before he drifted off into sleep, as he often did, all of the worries washed away with the tide. No thoughts about economics, world affairs, or even how he was going to get back home. Just his friends, the ocean, and this delicious nap.

Sorry if this is boring! I promise I can do better, I just have no ideas today. XD
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:25 pm

Boring doesn't matter much in a sample, but I liked it! You can make an account and I'll approve it as soon as I can! >w<b
    Lecklide

RP Sample Thread - Page 4 Empty RP sample

Post by Lecklide Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:47 pm

Character Name: France/Francis Bonnefoy

RP Sample: Francis had just got done visiting Greece which he usually did when he was not picking on England and he and Greece became good friends.When he was leaving Greece's home and started walking back to his own house he felt someone or something walking behind him.He quickly looked around and noticed one of Greece's Kittens had ran away and was walking behind him.He smiled to himself and went to pick the kitten up but it ran away.

"Why don't the kitten love me?" He asked himself before walking away slightly smiling to himself.
    -------------------------------
    Username: Lecklider99
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:55 pm

Ah, I'm so sorry, Lecklide! France was recently taken--I just forgot to take him off the available list! ;; I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, but you are more than welcome to look at the list now (which is very updated now) and pick someone else~ /;w;/
    Lecklide

RP Sample Thread - Page 4 Empty ChibiItaly RP example

Post by Lecklide Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:16 pm

Character Name: ChibiItaly

RP Sample: "OH HOLY ROME~" ChibiItaly had yelled noticing Holy Rome playing in a sand box.As ChibiItaly had yelled the others name he was also running to the sand box."Holy Rome I brought lunch!" ChibiItaly said now in front of Holy Rome also holding a small paper bag also smiling widely.
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:45 pm

Okay~ You can have Chibitalia~ /;w;/ Sorry about the trouble from before. I can activate your account you sent in, but please change your name to fit forum standards! Thank you!
    Piri-tan

Post by Piri-tan Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:12 am

Character Name: Maria Clara de la Cruz/Philippines

RP Sample:
    Maria sat down on her flower decorated couch, holding a bowl of popcorn, watching the tv with anticipation. Today, two of her Kuya's were going head to head in the FIFA Women’s World Cup Final, Kuya Kiku and Kuya Alfred.She didn't know who to root for since she was close to both nations, so she decided to just give halo halo to both of them at the end to congratulate the countries for going into the finals.

During the match, both teams played well, America being able to score first, but Japan scored a little while after. Neither of the teams giving up and doing there best.

At the last few minutes of the game, there was a penalty shootout.The score was tied and Maria stared as the Americans had there penalty kicks missed or were blocked by the goalie.
    "Aww, she almost had it!", Maria pouted, "Kuya Alfred must be devastated."
    When one of the Japanese players kicked the ball into the goal, the Filipino cried out in joy. After all, it was the first time that one of the Asians had won.
    "Time to prepare the halo-halo~!", one as a congratulations gift and the other for as a consent gift.

I don't really know if I did this right, but I hope it works:)
    Also, Congrats Japan on the win!
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Feliciano Vargas/Italy
    Pasta-loving boy
    Pasta-loving boy

Post by Feliciano Vargas/Italy Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:40 am

Aw, I like it! And you did it fine, don't worry! Sorry about the little bit of a wait there, but if you make an account I'll activate it right away!
    Yay? 8'U

RP Sample Thread - Page 4 Empty Rp sample

Post by Yay? 8'U Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:00 am

Character Name: Ivan Braginski/Russia

Rp Sample: One snowflake.
    Two.

Three.

More and more. A white speckled sky of soft flakes, each dancing to its own tune while floating and lazily drifting among the wind, down to the cold earth below.

Ivan watched the soft yet delicate shower of white. Sharp pain resounding in his chest, a familiar ache that always came with winter. The ache had almost become a friend to him, or as close to a friend as the Russian seemed to be able to get.

Russia was a big nation. He had worked hard to become that way, big and strong. But for what purpose had he done it? Originally he had wanted to protect himself, gather friends and loved ones, to all be happy together with no fighting.

However, Fate seemed to always throw him a weighted dice.

With a blink Russia came back to himself, a soft smile on his face. He felt silly for having brooded over such nonsense things. Ivan would have friends again! He planned on everyone becoming his friend.

The smile he wore grew a bit. Yes, everyone would become one with Russia and be friends.
    Yay 2

Post by Yay 2 Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:02 am

Character Name: Turkey/ Sadiq Adnan

Rp sample:

The sun was setting over another day, the air already cooling while soft colors of pink and orange painted the horizon.

Sadiq lounged on top of a stone wall, watching the dusk with a slightly annoyed gaze. He had been in another fight with Greece. Damn brat. So ungrateful and not cute at all.

"Tch...Just looking at him makes me sick...Cat loving bastard..." he spat, telling himself he wasn't sulking.

With a rough hand he pulled out the best thing in the world for cheering himself up, a box of sweets. Turkey loved sweet things, to the point he would do almost anything for some really good ones. He would never tell anyone that though, especially that Greek brat.

Sadiq popped a small candy into his mouth and sighed. "I need a distraction....Hello~"he purred, the last part aimed at the young female dancer that had just walked under where he sat. The Turkish country jumped off the wall and hurried after her.

Even if today had been bad, tonight could be very VERY good~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 3:48 pm