The whole world belongs to us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia RPG Forum

2 posters

Arrival

Katyusha/Ukraine
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Innocent Crybaby
    Innocent Crybaby

Cantidad de envíos : 357

Arrival Empty Arrival

Post by Katyusha/Ukraine Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:22 am

(HI. CX I'm new so I'm making an appearance...here. 'Cause I don't know where else to post. ;3; )

Katyusha took in a deep breath, stepping through the gates. Looking around, she felt even more nervous than before. It was a big school and she'd just transfered in. She flattened out the kinks in her skirt, pushing open the front door and peeking into the hall way. There were people everywhere; it must've been their break. She silently avoided running into people, apologizing if she did bump into someone, although her silence was betrayed by her chest. She'd grown used to the noises, but they made her feel even more self-concious right now.
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Captain Canuck
    Captain Canuck

Cantidad de envíos : 290

Arrival Empty Re: Arrival

Post by Matthew Williams/Canada Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:35 am

(Let's see if I don't mess this up to...)

Pushing. Shoving. Being slammed into lockers. The motions were so repetative to Matthew it didn't even seem to phase him anymore. Being as existence challenged as he was he'd gotten used to dodging shoulders, doors and pretty much people on gerneral... which was what he was doing now. It was yet another part of his morning school ritual, shoving his tall frame into the empty niche next to the water fountain. Glancing at his watch Matthew sighed and reajusted his raggedy old book bag slung half-heartedly on one shoulder. Only five more minutes then everyone would funnel into their respective classrooms and he'd be free to walk to his.
    Like clockwork -literally- the bell went off and the main hall was vacated in a mass exodus. Matthew dislodged himself, pushing his glasses back up his nose and preparing himself for yet another day of being ignored. He turned to head down a corridor to his right but froze.
    That's when he saw her.
    ...Or more appropriately heard her.
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Innocent Crybaby
    Innocent Crybaby

Post by Katyusha/Ukraine Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:53 am

Jumping a little at the bell, she gathered up her courage and began to head off to class. Just a few steps forward, she realized there was an odd emptiness beside her. A few more seconds and she realized that in her nervous rush, she'd dropped her bag outside of the school doors. Biting her lip and groaning inwardly, she turned on her heel and opened the doors, looking around for the item. As she turned, she thought she saw a tall figure at the end of the hall, but ignored it. Being late for class on her first day was a no-go. Why now of all times...? she thought, quickly running up to a near-by bush, pushing apart the branches with misty eyes.

(Pff, you're doing fine!)
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Captain Canuck
    Captain Canuck

Post by Matthew Williams/Canada Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:15 am

She was definitely new, Matthew decided. This school was mighty big but he recognized a new face when he saw it.
    Biting his lip, Matthew glanced down the hall where his class was just about to start. He could still make it. But he saw the girl rush back out the front doors, an expression of panic on her face. Perhaps she was nervous (he remembered how on his first day he'd ran through those exact doors and puked next to the stairs, earning a rather awful nickname) or maybe she'd forgotten something? Almost automatically his feet pointed toward the doors he'd seen her leave through and start moving. Offering help was the least he could do, he was raised a gentleman after all.
    As he pushed through the heavy wood and metal door, Matthew spotted her leaning over the shrubbery, pushing branches aside as if searching for something.
    He walked to her side and carefully tapped her shoulder. "Are you looking for something?"
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Innocent Crybaby
    Innocent Crybaby

Post by Katyusha/Ukraine Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:30 am

Jumping again, Katyusha looked to the side and was met with violet eyes. It was the first thing she noticed about the boy who'd confronted her. "Y-Yes...my bag..." she stuttered, her cheeks burning red out of embarressment. She'd hardly been here 10 minutes and already she'd lost something and was asking for help. She collapsed onto her knees, wiping her eyes. How awful... She took in a deep breath, then stood up to search in another near-by spot. Glancing back at the student, she could see more of his appearance. His hair was long, but not too long, and had a slight wave to it. There was also an odd piece of hair that seemed to stick out... Shaking her head slightly, she pushed the thoughts to the back of her mind and kept searching.
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Captain Canuck
    Captain Canuck

Post by Matthew Williams/Canada Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:05 am

She'd lost her bag. Matthew frown slightly in pity, remembering when he lost his bag. Of course, he'd found his blatantly stuffed down a toilet, but that was irrelavant.
    He saw here eyes fill up with tears and reacted just like any other man faced with a crying woman: he panicked.
    "W-would you like some help?"
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Innocent Crybaby
    Innocent Crybaby

Post by Katyusha/Ukraine Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:21 am

Pursing her lips for a moment, she looked back again at him. After a moment of thinking - which seemed like forever in her mind - she nodded in response, looking at the school doors anxiously.
    "I-I'd like that...I don't want...to...." Katyusha's voice faded out as she spoke, and she fiddled with her sleeve.

Look at all the people welcoming you~! Tis awesome, yes? 8D
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Captain Canuck
    Captain Canuck

Post by Matthew Williams/Canada Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:20 am

"You... don't want to be late?" Matthew couldn't stop himself, the corner of his mouth pulled up in an amused smile. "That's understandable, some of the teachers here could use a chill pill." He guffawed slightly, but quickly covered his dorky laugh with a cough. "Ah, your bag, right."
    And with that he strode directly into the bushes. Good idea at first, then his legs became quite closely aquainted with the thistles hidden in the brush. Matthew was determined to keep a straight, brave face. No wincing, not even a flinch. It wasn't every day he actually got to talk to a pretty girl and have them speak back to him. It was really a miracle actually.
    "Um, what colour is it?" He took another step... and promptly fell on his face.
    "Never mind, I think I found it..."

Very! ^^

Last edited by Matthew Williams/Canada on Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Innocent Crybaby
    Innocent Crybaby

Post by Katyusha/Ukraine Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:59 am

Katyusha smiled a little at his comment and turned to search again, hearing him make his way through the bushes. Although she wondered if that was such a great idea, she knelt down; a soft thump distracted her from her search. When she looked at him again, her bag had made itself quite comfortable on his face. Practically leaping up out of surprise, she quickly made her way closer to him.
    "A-Are you alright?? I-I'm sorry, I didn't think my bag would be...aaah, I'm sorry!" She stumbled over her words, wincing at a near-by thistle against her leg, even if she was not exactly beside him.

I love the word "guffaw". It's so...odd. XD
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Captain Canuck
    Captain Canuck

Post by Matthew Williams/Canada Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:41 am

"I-it's all right" -wince- "Careful, there's thistles!" -like the one stabbing him in the arm- "Here you go." Matthew waded through brush, picking off the leaves and twigs from her bag. He was bruised, dirtied and probably bleeding but he handed that bag over like it was the Holy Grail.
    He was captivated by the way her cheeks flush a warm pink or the blue of her eyes flickering from her bag to him.
    She was beautiful.
    Matthew felt all the blood rush to his face, realizing that he'd been staring. He justted out a hand. "Sorry, I'm, um..." Her hair was the prettiest shade of yellow, like a summer wheat field.... What was his name again? "Matthew. I'm Matthew."

It is! I think it totally suits Matt to XD Tall, gangly, quiet and slightly dorky lol
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Innocent Crybaby
    Innocent Crybaby

Post by Katyusha/Ukraine Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:13 am

Katyusha took the bag from his dirt-smeared hands, nodding a "thank you" to him and holding it to her chest shyly. She pursed her lips for a moment, before replying softly with her own introduction, "I-I'm Katyusha." She looked him over from head to toe, taking in the sight of the student who had helped her. His once tidy form had been soiled by the bushes and thistles, and she could've sworn she could see small blood stains on his sleeve. She was thankful, but she couldn't help but fret over him. "Y-You're a mess now...b-because of me..." Her expression changed to one of guilt and her eyes filled with worry; why should he have to go through so much trouble? Her grip tightened on the bag, her knuckles almost turning white, although she hardly noticed this herself.

Oooooh, man. I just realized I read your last post wrong. derp derp derp
    I'm loving how you rp Matty~ You're so good at it. >w<
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Captain Canuck
    Captain Canuck

Post by Matthew Williams/Canada Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:48 am

Matthew barked a laugh, smiling as he fixed his glasses. “Believe me, I’ve had a lot worse. This is nothing.”
    He dusted his hands off on his jeans –swallowing sharply when he felt the sting of a definite cut. His hand grabbed at his arm. Damn that smarted!
    Matthew forced a smile, the expression melting into something more natural as he glanced into her teary eyes, having to bend over slightly to be level.
    “Really,” he assured gently, “I’m fine.” Straightening up he grinned. "Now let's see about getting you to your class on time."

I'm getting the hang of it lol I love your Ukraine!

Question about the school these two lovebirds are going to (because being the tard that I am I haven't read anything to with Gakuen Hetalia) It's a boarding school right?
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Innocent Crybaby
    Innocent Crybaby

Post by Katyusha/Ukraine Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:53 am

Katyusha frowned a little at his hand on his arm; the fake smile didn't help. She'd been about to object when all of the sudden, he had...changed. He was the same, but the expression from before was gone. Blood rushed to her cheeks as he spoke, while all the while she secretly admired his smile.
    It was very...gentle. Was that the word...? Gentle?
    Remembering that she still had to answer, she merely nodded and smiled back in response.

lol Thanks!
    Yes, I do believe so.
    Uuuurrrggg, I should go do some posting at the official school thingy-whatever-it-is to let them know we're here. oAo
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Captain Canuck
    Captain Canuck

Post by Matthew Williams/Canada Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:03 am

Best.
    Day.
    Ever.
    Despite getting his ass handed to him by plants (and he'd gladly do it again if it meant talking to her), coming to school today was the best idea ever. And here he'd been toying with the idea of hooky...
    Matthew walked beside Katyusha, sneakers squeaking against the tile as they went back inside- he, of course, holding the door open for her. His arm bearing the cut was starting to burn now but he happily thought nothing of it, his mind was floating somewhere on cloud nine.
    "So what's you're first class?"

Dorms, coolio! Official school thingy? O_o

Soooooo is Kat and Matt going to be in the same grade?
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Innocent Crybaby
    Innocent Crybaby

Post by Katyusha/Ukraine Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:30 am

She glanced up at the boy beside her, nodding another thank you. He was being very kind; was it natural for him? Almost examining his expression, she tried to memorize any details she saw. He really was quite cute...
    Katyusha blinked at Matthew's question and pulled out a small piece of paper, fumbling with it a little. "W-Well...you just had a break, yes? Th-Then that would mean...today...I have physics next?" The schedule was a bit daunting, not to mention the size of the school, but somehow she had a feeling that she wouldn't have much trouble.

Yeah, the directorat thingy. o____o;;;

Well, according to thiiiiiis....Matt's in 2nd year, and Kat's in 3rd year. So, I guess not?
    ...I'll make an excuse for her transfer. :'D

And just so you know, with this whole schedule thing, I'm going by the one that's posted~ =3=
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Captain Canuck
    Captain Canuck

Post by Matthew Williams/Canada Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:56 am

"Physics, huh?" Matthew slung his bag more securely over his shoulder and pointed to the far left corridor smiling. "This way."
    As massive and frightening as this school was having run all over the place during his first year winding his way through the daunting brick halls was second nature to Matthew. But as they closed in on the physics classroom, Matthew felt his stomach sink. Cloud nine had disappeared and left his mind hurtle cruelly towards Earth.
    "Here we are." Matthew gestured to the door. "It was nice meeting you, Katyusha."
    This was it. She'd walk through that door and forget he ever exsisted.
    He should have just played hooky.

There's a schedule? *has no idea what going on again*

May/December romance... bowchikawowow *shot* XD
    We could always bump Matt up a level to, like say he's taking History30 instead of 20. IDK.
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Innocent Crybaby
    Innocent Crybaby

Post by Katyusha/Ukraine Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:19 am

Katyusha had stopped holding her big with an iron grip a long time ago, simply focusing on trying to memorize everything she could. Everything about the school, the scenery...and Matthew. He was...different. Not in a bad way, of course. It felt like she was glancing up at him every 5 seconds, and she inwardly slapped herself for it.
    Standing infront of the door, she peeked in slightly through the window. Swallowing, she turned her attention back to Matthew. His expression had changed again...his eyes looked sad. "I-It was nice meeting you, too...Matvey. A-Ah, can I call you that?" She blushed at her accent as the words rolled off her lips and the sudden nickname that had popped out of her mouth.

Oh, poo. I guess I should explain what I'm talking about, huh?
    Yeah, the schedules are here. https://ifyoulovetheworld.rpg-board.net/directorate-f74/when-school-starts-t104.htm

OHYOU. You're silly~ XD
    We could ask about that...it might work? ikd either ._.

....ohmygoshohmygoshOHMYGOSH *flails*
    I didn't know you had an FF account!! *just found one of your stories*
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Captain Canuck
    Captain Canuck

Post by Matthew Williams/Canada Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:39 am

Matvey? Matthew blushed, liking the way she pronounced her V’s a little too much.
    “Y-yeah, of course,” he stuttered in surprise. “I don’t mind.”
    He could feel her eyes on him, questioning and anxious.
    He didn't want to see her go...
    “Would you like to have lunch with me?” Matthew blurted suddenly, and then he almost passed out from all the blood rushing to his face. “I-I-I mean, you don’t have to… er, I just…. I should get going!” He spun on his foot. This was why he avoided people. All he ever did was embarrass himself.

Sooo that would make us on a Tuesday afternoon with the physics? Sorry, I'm confusing myself lol There's not different schedules for different years is there?

We could also try the tutor thing, or maybe they could get a school job together? I dunno. Just brainstormin'.

>//////< My Hetalia fanfics are shit. I'm too much of a Yu-Gi-Oh-aholic...
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Innocent Crybaby
    Innocent Crybaby

Post by Katyusha/Ukraine Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:17 am

Katyusha let out a small sigh of relief at his response; it had just come out so easily...she'd never meant to start calling Matthew things.
    How odd.
    She could feel her cheeks heating up, and she momentarily looked down at her feet. Lunch? With him? ...It sounded enjoyable, but her words were stuck in her throat as he turned.
    "U-Um...! A...Alright!" She hoped her voice didn't sound strangled.
    Pushing a stray strand of hair behind her ear, she spoke again, "Th-That sounds nice..."

lol Yup, pretty sure.
    And I'm pretty sure the schedule is the same. There's just different class rooms, I think.

There's also supposed to be clubs, so that's an idea.

Pffff, they're fine! I read your Olympics one, and I remember reading it right after that game. I didn't know you wrote that!
    I really should get into Yu-Gi-Oh again... .___.
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Captain Canuck
    Captain Canuck

Post by Matthew Williams/Canada Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:05 am

The biggest goofiest smile spread across his face with Matthew even knowing it.
    "O-okay. See you then!" He waved awkwardly, nearly tripping over his own gangly feet.
    Yes! He, Matthew Williams, asked a pretty girl to lunch, and she said yes!
    Mon Dieu, was he late for his own class, but he as hard as he tried he really couldn't find it in him to care.

Oh Okay. Do we have to invite other people to play their character or can we write, say, Alfred or anybody into the story?

Lol I've got a lot of hetalia stuff that I should probably type up one of these days :/
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Innocent Crybaby
    Innocent Crybaby

Post by Katyusha/Ukraine Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:51 am

Katyusha couldn't help but smile at his reaction, giggling a little. Eyeing him for a moment more, she turned to enter the classroom, taking in a deep breath.
    Well, despite losing her bag and almost being late for class on her first day...
    Today was turning out quite nicely.

I think we have to invite people. You can do that at a certain thread, here. I don't remember what it's called, but I can find it.
    But before all that, we gotta remember to rp in the right places. Move to places if we have to.

LOL Do it!
    I know that feeling, though. I have a DGM story that I swear is never going to get finished. >_<;;
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Matthew Williams/Canada
    Captain Canuck
    Captain Canuck

Post by Matthew Williams/Canada Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:21 am

Matthew was a straight A student, had been for the majority of his life. He chalked that up to wanting to be "seen" or his "desperate need for attention" as one shrink put it. Matthew took it as a compliment. If you thought about it, he could be out lighting fires or have a life of crime or something equally awful for attention. Instead he was constructive with it, acing projects and papers.
    But today there was no hope of him focusing.
    Katyusha... was that Ukrainian? He never knew a Ukrainian accent was so cute. Wait, did he just think cute? Well, she was very pretty, or better yet beautiful! Lovely! Breathtaking! Ravishing-
    Matthew dropped his head on his desk with a quiet thump. This is what he got for having that secret pile of romance novels...
    Really though, disregarding his sad and more than slightly disturbing addiction to the cheesy paperbacks, what was he supposed to say to her? Lunch. Alone. With a Girl.
    What was he going to do?! He'd never spoken two sentences to a girl he liked, let alone had lunch with one!
    Matthew blinked. A girl he liked. He didn't say that out loud did he? Oh thank goodness!
    He stared down at the assignment sheet not even trying to make a lick of sense from whatever it said. All his classes were like this, all since meeting her.
    Did he like Katyusha? Matthew chewed the inside of his cheek until he tasted blood. Yes, he admitted internally, he liked her. She was sweet after all, shy like him to. He liked the way they didn't have to force conversation and- God forbid- Matthew was comfortable around her, like she had her own bubble of calm around her. And when he stepped into that bubble he was actually happy for once not just putting up with everyone and every thing.
    The bell ringing jarred Matthew from his thoughts and he scrambled to shove his belongings in his bag. Would anyone notice if he sprinted to the cafeteria?

Ah, okay.

Lol I saw! You're really good! Very Happy
    I'm listening to audiobooks now trying to get my writing mojo back :/ And sorry it took so long to reply. I couldn't get Matt to do what I wanted LOL

Oh and I almost forgot, Matt's secret love for romance novels is because Harlequin Enterprises started in Manitoba PFFFFT! XD
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Innocent Crybaby
    Innocent Crybaby

Post by Katyusha/Ukraine Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:05 am

Alrighty theeeeeen, since we're at the cafeteria currently, I am going to move our posts over there. ^_^
    Here's the link for it~ https://ifyoulovetheworld.rpg-board.net/cafeteria-dining-room-f73/anxious-meeting-t621.htm#17494

>////< Aww, thanks!
    LOL No problem. And I'm liking the long post. Long post = gooood

LOLOL Oh gosh, YES. XD

Btw, I just got cavities from your reply. AAAHHHHdfsdfsl84kalsdf <3333

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 10:08 am