The whole world belongs to us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia RPG Forum

+3
Meimei/Taiwan
Adam Banjora / Australia
Gilbert /Prussia
7 posters

World conference '10

Gilbert /Prussia
    Gilbert /Prussia
    Awesome Chick Magnet!
    Awesome Chick Magnet!

Cantidad de envíos : 139

World conference '10 Empty World conference '10

Post by Gilbert /Prussia Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:34 pm

Prussia has arrived early before the conference that was suppose to start, had been his plan. He had bugged his Bruder Germany for about a month too set this up for him. And after a month of "WEST. WEST. WEST . WEST . WEST. BRUUUUDER!!!" Germany had caved in.
    Prussia had something he wished to discuss with everyone. EVERYONE had to listen to what the awesome him had to say. Soon everyone would show up and he would start. 'Everyone better get here soon so they can listen to awesome me!'

Last edited by Gilbert /Prussia on Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Adam Banjora / Australia
    Adam Banjora / Australia
    I´m a Zoo!
    I´m a Zoo!

Cantidad de envíos : 583

World conference '10 Empty Re: World conference '10

Post by Adam Banjora / Australia Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:06 pm

Adam was already there, fast asleep at his table, suffering from jetlag. His Akubra hat was over his face, his feet on his table. The Australian's koala, sat on his shoulder, also asleep, while the dingo simly kept watch at his feet.
    Gilbert /Prussia
    Gilbert /Prussia
    Awesome Chick Magnet!
    Awesome Chick Magnet!

Post by Gilbert /Prussia Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:34 am

Prussia looked around the room
    Just Australia and Czech at the moment.. hmm
    (edited due to chancing plot)

Last edited by Gilbert /Prussia on Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:54 pm

He was sure Yao was on some sort of important buisness trip, or else he wouldn't have arrived restless and without his older brother by his side. He walked calmly down eyeing everyone else and quickly bowing them hoping they wouldn't notice as he took a seat. Yao never liked these meeting, and he always had a choice of coming or not, but right now he had no choice....and he would endure this. He did see his brother though so he quickly gave him a short nod and bow before humming and staring at the others.

cause I'm a creepo who stares alot =w=b
    YAO COME BACK SOON -sulkssulks-
    Meimei/Taiwan
    Meimei/Taiwan
    Shall I have my kitty maul you?
    Shall I have my kitty maul you?

Cantidad de envíos : 336

Post by Meimei/Taiwan Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:02 am

Taiwan is not allowed in UN meetings )<
    One-China policy GDI. xD

Maybe I could crash the meeting mmhmm Hong let me borrow some firecrackers

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:38 am

pshh you can totoaly crash I guess
    since yao isn't here crycrycry
    but you can join in hoping to be a part of the nation stuff like me I'm not a nation either =w=/ pshhhh -crash- yeah thats how we rolll BU
    Ivan Braginski/Russia
    Ivan Braginski/Russia
    Sunflower Sadist
    Sunflower Sadist

Cantidad de envíos : 477

Post by Ivan Braginski/Russia Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:10 am

Ivan wasn't sure what was the meeting about, he was simply ordered by his boss to join in. It will make stronger the friendship threads You have. His boss said in a respectful low tone of voice. Even though Ivan hated his Boss's demands, the though that he would be able to meet many nations he hasn't seen for a long time made him happy and smile.
    The childish nation prepared himself in his best clothes, with his best instruments and headed toward the meeting conference.
    In every meeting each nation had the right to have their own private room, Ivan already knew which one was his, always right next to the room of his Asian neighbor. He glanced toward the door while passing by with a sly smirk, thinking to himself if that old nation was already arrived as he walked inside his own room.

He places his belongings on to of his desk and the large coat on a hook behind the door. He sat down and calmly prepared a speech, even though he wasn't sure what was the meeting about.

So... what's this meeting about?
    Convidad

Post by Convidad Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:46 am

Nekolis shivered a bit as he entered the meeting room. Yes, he was a nation in his own right but he was so small, not very impressive, almost forgettable, but not as forgettable as..that other one. He shook off his wonder. He glanced about the room, not seeing his foster brother and sighed. Hopefully, he'd get through this meeting without having to say much.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:48 pm

Aleks sat at his table, the first of the Scandinavian nations to arrive, fingers drumming on the table.

One of his faeries sat on his shoulder, bickering with another on the table. Aleks frowned, clicking his fingers in between them, causing them to jump.

This meeting better start soon, and end quickly.
    Gilbert /Prussia
    Gilbert /Prussia
    Awesome Chick Magnet!
    Awesome Chick Magnet!

Post by Gilbert /Prussia Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:28 pm

Prussia looked around at the gathering crowd and smiled his crocked smile. He stood at the head of the table which he had set up so all eyes where on him. The Prussian flag standing proud behind him. He was dressed surprisingly sharp for the white haired male.
    He looked around surveying who was there. He would give only a little more time for people to show up. but it was important that some of the heavy weights in the world where here too. "Once everyone is here I will tell you what awesome me has to say! And you best all pay attention! Niyo Niyo!"
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Innocent Crybaby
    Innocent Crybaby

Cantidad de envíos : 357

Post by Katyusha/Ukraine Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:34 am

(Hello~! >u<;; Making a post, 'cause I need to start rp-ing!)

Katyusha peeked into the room, then quickly moved to find her spot. She sat down for a few seconds before putting her hands on her hips and bending back a little, stretching her back. She nervously nodded a hello to the other nations currently there.

I wonder what this is all about...
    Ivan Braginski/Russia
    Ivan Braginski/Russia
    Sunflower Sadist
    Sunflower Sadist

Post by Ivan Braginski/Russia Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:25 am

Enough was enough, Ivan was tired of waiting, he was never a very patient nation. He was young and disliked to very much to waste any of his precious time, plus, on those days, time was money and if he stopped he wasn't making any money. He walked out of the office with the papers on his hands and a suitcase under his arm, it was time to do something productive, after all, it was a world meeting, it had to be important.

Moving as fast as he could he walked inside the room with a cheerful smile upon his face. It was his usual smile, and with it, he brought his usual cold presence inside the room. The Russian then easily spotted his sister, Katyusha, fidgeting and nervous as always. Walking toward her he places his hand over her shoulder. "Big sister~ "
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Innocent Crybaby
    Innocent Crybaby

Post by Katyusha/Ukraine Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:35 am

Jumping at the touch, Katyusha turned her head to look at whoever had reached out with surprised in her eyes. She blinked for a moment, then let a slight smile grow on her lips. "Ah, I-Ivan! Y-You scared me." It was still a bit of a shock to her how tall he was. It was intimidating, too... BUT. That didn't mean she wasn't glad to see him! It was always wonderful to see him. After all, he and Natalia were both her younger siblings. How could she not be glad to see them, even when they had their "quirks"?

Glancing around the bustling room again then turning her focus back to him, she asked somewhat hesitantly, "How...how are you?"
    Ivan Braginski/Russia
    Ivan Braginski/Russia
    Sunflower Sadist
    Sunflower Sadist

Post by Ivan Braginski/Russia Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:38 am

He noticed his sister's breasts jump a little when she was startled, he could eve swear they made noise. He tried to ignore it, all his life living with his sister, he tried to ignore that little feature of her, but it was so difficult. At least, he grew used to it, and actually when he was a baby nation, that spot was so warm and cozy when he tried to sleep. He remembered that with a smile, even then he could smile on that moment remembering the tender moments between them. There were still moments where they could be humans for a moment and show some affection to each other. Rare moment that he did kept in his heart.

Tilting his head Ivan looked down at his sister with a curious look on his face. He had to admit he really did grew very tall, but still, to have his own family shiver at his presence was somewhat, frustrating. "Can I sit here with you? Its good we're both here, we can talk while we wait, yes?"

He was extremly happy beyond the frustration of his startled sister, and that was a good opportunity for Ivan to make up for anything wrong he did with no intention to his own family.

Post by Guest Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:28 pm

Norway looked to his side as the ever-noisy Dane sat down, grinning too widely. He frowned, muttering ''Shut up.'' before Denmark could begin to talk.

Looking towards the door, he hoped that either Ari or Tino would be the next nation to arrive.
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Innocent Crybaby
    Innocent Crybaby

Post by Katyusha/Ukraine Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:56 am

The warmth in Ivan's smile caught her a little off guard, and she simply curtly nodded to his question. His usual smile was a mixture of eeriness and fearful intentions, but this one was...different. It was more natural. What had made him smile like that...? It wasn't often he expressed himself like that. It wasn't the Ivan she'd learned to live with, the one so different from Ivan as a child. Ah, he'd been such an adorable kid...still affectionate like today, but so innocent. The little bundle of layered clothing with a face. The same face that had asked her so many things and had so many times clung to her...
    Ah, right! I'm not here to reminise! F-Focus, he asked you something!
    Blinking a little and snapping back into reality, Katyusha nodded again. "Y-Yes, th-that's fine, of course! J-Just let me...um...uh, here..." Quickly, she moved a few things to the side to make room so that he could actually take a seat. Now they could talk properly---
    ---but she wasn't exactly sure how to start.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:07 pm

The Icelander got his ribbon right, being slightly nervous to see everyone, everyone. All the nations. Or at least a lot. He had probably not seen everyone yet, so there would be strangers. Ari wasn't really good when meeting new people nor being surrounded by a lot of people. It made him slightly uncomfortable. It was much nicer to sit somewhere quiet and alone but he had to go through this.

''Let's go, puffin.'' He said softly to his feathered friend, straightening his back a little as he reached out for the doorknob, turning it and opening the door to reveal other nations. Not that much yet but too much for him.

Iceland glanced around for a bit but soon noticed his older brother. He smiled a little, being glad that he was here and headed into his direction. ''Góðan dag, Nore.''
    Ivan Braginski/Russia
    Ivan Braginski/Russia
    Sunflower Sadist
    Sunflower Sadist

Post by Ivan Braginski/Russia Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:19 am

It was an absolutely adorable reaction. Katyusha acted as if they were perfect strangers and they just meet for the first time. In the bottom of his heart, Ivan knew she only tried to please him. But her clumsy way of being was actually adorable. It squeezed a giggle out of him, a pure giggle without any fears or horror. A giggle witht he simple pleasure of laughing of someone so adorable as his older sister. "Ah, you didn't have to, you know...?" Politely he smiled at her sitting down and dropping his case over the table. Quiet heavy case, with all the unnecessary files his revisers loved to stuff him with.

Turning his face to her, he started. "My... you don't change at all, do you, big sister? You still act so nervous toward me, even though I did told you already there's no need. We're family first...and only then we are nations. Huhu~"

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:29 am

"Hallo, Ice." He greeted, his voice sounding a little happier than his default expressionless tone, as his younger brother sat down next to him.

He pursed his lips as his quickly reached to tug at one side of the younger boy's bow, making it the same length as the other side.
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Innocent Crybaby
    Innocent Crybaby

Post by Katyusha/Ukraine Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:55 am

Katyusha blinked, simply staring at Ivan for a moment. And in that moment, she tried to think of something to say but couldn't think of one word. She couldn't possibly think of something just as reassuring for him. A small smile grew on her lips and she nodded, feeling her eyes well up with tears. He was right about them being family; there were times when she felt too much like the nation she was. She forgot about her more human qualities... Maybe all of the hard work was getting to her.

Wiping the tears away quickly, she took another brief glance around the room. More people had arrived and were greeting each other. Which reminded her... "I-Ivan, do you know why we're here?"

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:41 pm

He glanced down when he saw the other tugging at his bow, blushing softly when noticing he didn't got it right at all. Brother must think I'm stupid now...the Icelander thought to himself but muttered a 'thank you' to Norway.

''It's been a while since we've seen each other. How are you doing?'' Iceland asked politely, wanting to show him that in that time he became more mature and adult-like, instead of being a child.
    Ivan Braginski/Russia
    Ivan Braginski/Russia
    Sunflower Sadist
    Sunflower Sadist

Post by Ivan Braginski/Russia Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:41 am

He tried pulling his chair a little closer to his sister's, a little closeness between them could either make her extremely uncomfortable, or remember that they are a family and closeness was only natural between them. Natalia at least knew very well how to get close, actually, way too close. Actually, every time Ivan thought of it, Natalia and Katyusha were both so very different. Only the exterior looks could tell they were sisters, other than that, they were like water and oil. Two completely different souls and nations. Pulling from the pocket of his jacket, Ivan pulled a handkerchief dabbing the edge of it against her eyes. "There, all better, Big sister is very pretty with a smile, not with tears..."

Maybe by know she was a little more comfortable, after all, Ivan was doing his best to make up for all the horrible pain he put her through in the past. he regretted it so very much and just wanted to get her back to be...his sister. "Hmmm, honestly~? I have no idea big sister..." Folding the little tissue again, he placed it on her hands, smiling gently. "All I know is that some old dead nation called us here, it can't be something serious, huhu~"

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:21 am

Aleks nodded his head, smiling a little as the Icelander thanked him, before moving away to give his brother a little space.

"Ah, I've been well, Ari." He moved to remove his own gloves, placing them on the table, where the two faeries immediately picked them up. "How have you been? Have you been eating and sleeping properly?"
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Katyusha/Ukraine
    Innocent Crybaby
    Innocent Crybaby

Post by Katyusha/Ukraine Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:38 am

With a shaky breath and a little more internal scolding, Katyusha took the handkerchief from Ivan and dabbed at her eyes again, feeling her cheeks light up with a light red at his praise. She wasn't used to kind words like that; maybe he was just being polite... But...that was ridiculous, right? He was her little brother, would he honestly lie to her about that?
    ...No, he wouldn't and you know it. Just because he's done..."other" things, doesn't mean he doesn't love you. He's still family, after all...
    It was true that she had parted to have her independance, but she wouldn't lie about it being rather scary own her own. She'd had to make new friends and allies, work hard to make a living for herself, and suffer the consequences of her people's power. She was a nation, after all. It was rather lonely too; she hardly ever saw Ivan or Natalia! It really was a downer; Katyusha loved them both very much and wanted to spend time with them again.
    A small smile grew on her lips again and she tried not to laugh, wearing a slightly sheepish expression. Maybe it was worried...but that wasn't the point. "I-I'm sure he must have good reason. A-And that's rude..." The latter part of her statement was spoken much quieter, thus being quite in sync with her personality.
    Ivan Braginski/Russia
    Ivan Braginski/Russia
    Sunflower Sadist
    Sunflower Sadist

Post by Ivan Braginski/Russia Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:10 am

Sighing the Russian placed his elbow on the table resting his head on his hand, staring at his sister and wondering if it would be alright to have a family conversation there. He did miss his sister, and every time he saw her he slightly fidget trying to find a chance to talk to her and spend time with her. For many times he thought about calling and asking her out on a dinner, but then he would realize that she would decline expecting to be asked something in return.

Maybe this one time it would be fine, they were talking, in a way, they were. Gazing down at her, he tilted his head, trying to look for her eyes. Smiling when he found them, those blueish gorgeous eyes that so many times had smiled to him. "Maybe... but he's still a dead nation, I wonder why he even was able to pull us together in a meeting, making us waste time...Luckily..." He reached out to catch his sister's hand in his. "I'm not alone... say, after this meeting would you like to have a lunch with me? Just... like the old days, expect now we would have more food. Huhuh~ "

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:29 am