The whole world belongs to us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia RPG Forum

2 posters

Greetings, anyone up for a game of cards?

Genivere Grimaldi/Monaco
    Genivere Grimaldi/Monaco

Cantidad de envíos : 2

Greetings, anyone up for a game of cards? Empty Greetings, anyone up for a game of cards?

Post by Genivere Grimaldi/Monaco Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:34 am

Bonjour, Je suis Monaco.

Greetings, anyone up for a game of cards? Iaza15981499343400

Represents: The Principality of Monaco
    Name: Genivere Grimaldi
    Birthday: September 14th
    Hair Color: Caramel Brown
    Eye Color: Dark Blue
    Height: 163 cm

Nice to meet you all, I am hoping to catch someone who can match my wits in poker, it would be nice not to have to deal with a blubbering coward once more in my games. I enjoy good sportsmanship, and holding true to your bets. Choose wisely, my friends, as ignorant decisions can often leave you fruitless.

I'm sure we'll all get along fine.

Hiya! I'm known as Ori, I'm new to this site but not to role-playing! I've being doing it for about a year, but often recently I had to give it up because of my classes. I'm from the southwest part of the United States.

I like to draw [did the picture up there], read, knit, and I've been learning French, that pretty much sums up my hobbies.

Glad to meet you all!
    Yeosin/Ancient Korea
    Yeosin/Ancient Korea

Cantidad de envíos : 100

Greetings, anyone up for a game of cards? Empty Re: Greetings, anyone up for a game of cards?

Post by Yeosin/Ancient Korea Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:49 pm

Annyeonghaseyo. *bows* It is a pleasure to meet you. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Hey! It's been a long time since we've gotten a new member. I'm sorry to say that no one seems to be all that active on this forum anymore, but hopefully with time it'll be revived. 's nice to meet ya!
    Genivere Grimaldi/Monaco
    Genivere Grimaldi/Monaco

Cantidad de envíos : 2

Greetings, anyone up for a game of cards? Empty Re: Greetings, anyone up for a game of cards?

Post by Genivere Grimaldi/Monaco Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:03 am

Why, thank you for the greeting, it is a pleasure . . . I did not catch your name?

Thanks for the greeting! Yes, I've noticed that it hasn't been all that active, though I've been hinting at it several times with a few people I know.
    It seems like such a lovely website, I'd hate it to be wasted.
    Yeosin/Ancient Korea
    Yeosin/Ancient Korea

Cantidad de envíos : 100

Post by Yeosin/Ancient Korea Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:21 am

Forgive me. I am Yeosin, the representation of Ancient Korea.

I know one of the admins is abroad, and I think a lot of members have just moved on, to be honest. But if the admins are still approving new member accounts, then maybe there's hope? Haha. Who knows...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:13 am